This is our beginning
[html]
This post didn't turn out as good as I thought it would XD <3

The horse beneath her gave a snort as they came to a stop, pulling forward a bit. She cleared her throat and he stopped completely, long neck swinging around so that he could give her a look. It was probably her fault for not being able to ride him for the last week or two--she had been holed up in her den, sick with an awful illness--and she understood his desire to continue running. But this was their border, the place that they had both agreed to stop at before they had begun their trip. She was flattered that he had missed her, missed riding all over Aniwaya and the surrounding lands. He was able to get in and out of the stable by using the twine contraption that she had rigged for him, so it wasn't like he was stuck in one place, though.

She dismounted, looking out over the hills. The sun was beginning to set and the tall black Aniwayan put one hand up above her eyes to block its light. It wasn't too cold outside yet, so she had left her usual cloak back in the stable where she had met up with Bayard. Instead she wore the red dress that she'd picked out for the last big Aniwayan ceremony with a nice, flowy white shirt beneath it for modesty. As time went on she was becoming more and more accustomed to wearing clothing--she rarely went out without it these days. Her sword-belt was also around her waist, boasting her longsword and the small axe that she had recently started to use.

The leader brushed a piece of her brightly feathered hair back out of her face as she looked out over the lands. She had put it into a braid today, but some pieces of it were still a bit too short to go completely into the braid. Her brown and white horse stood next to her, looking toward the borders for a few moments as well before choosing to lower his head and munch on some of the dry grass near his hooves. She was trying her best to get back to her normal routine after getting sick. Check the borders, go home to train with her weapons...go back to the borders, go to Grandfather's Tears to visit her spirit-guide Utriu....go to bed. It was a system that worked. She began to walk along the borders, Bayard following a few yards behind her, munching on the occasional small plant as they went.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ktable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Let's get this party started! *dances*

|2--X-0-2-2-0-5-||-2--X-0-2-2-0-5-||-2--X-0-2-2-0-5-| fingers ran over his guitar, a song he had found the tabs for in Germany. He didn't have the sheet music anymore, but he had remembered most of the song, the part he kept messing up on being where he stopped and switched to some other song that he knew by heart.|-4-|----------4-------||---|----------------4-||---|--------------5---| he continued, this verse was rather short, filled in by the other instruments he was sure. It was funny because when he was in guitar mode, his Tourette's seemed to calm itself. It was probably because his mind was so focused on the strumming that he didn't have time to have the urge to clear his throat or the urge to scream profanities at the top of his lungs. He did however still twitch his eyes and ears. The twitching of his audits had made him mess up several times in the past, the sound of the guitar becoming distorted to him, which had caused him to either forget where he was, or it made him think that the guitar was out of tune and he'd have to stop because of that. |-12----12-12-9--10-|----15----15-15-13-12-|
|-14fb--14-14-10-12-|----17fb--17-17-15-14-||-------------------|-X3-------------------|
his fingers moved swiftly over the guitar strings, and he mentally thought about each cord before it was hit.

The male had walked along, the black skull bag slung over his shoulder, it held one bottle of whiskey, his needles for piercing, his book, and his lighter. The male wasn't really paying attention to where he was, but he had remembered passing some border that his nares had caught the scent of. He noticed that it didn't smell of coyotes, nein. It smelt of wolf. Wolves. What did he think about them? They were just as guilty as everyone else. They were no different. Selfish, heartless, annoying, and fuckable. They all were the same to him. The short male continued on, not bothering to pay much attention to what was going on around him. His eyes were still on his guitar, and his fingers still running across it. |-----2-------0-------2-------5---||---2---2---0---0---2---2---5---5-|
|-2-------0-------2-------5-------||-----||-10-12~~~-||------||------|
|---------||-7777777733333---||-7777777733333---||-7777777733333---|
his fingers ran over the guitar, stopping for the blank lines before continuing. The male's skill with his hands were obvious. They had to be the one of the only things he could control on his body. That is, until the damn Tourette's caused him to twitch his shoulder. This caused him to mess up in the middle of holding a cord. FUCKING COCK SUCKING BULLSHIT.the male screamed no only because his Tourette's but because he was made because of his Tourette's. He gave up at this point, not only because his fingers slipped, but because he looked up and saw himself walking closer and closer to a rather...Large feo. She was wolf. He didn't know if she had heard him, but he figured she might have, because the outburst was pretty loud.

His body moved towards her still. He figured he might as well try and figure out where the hell he was at the moment, and possibly to get some work done. He looked at the feo. She was rather pretty. He was a woman's boy, and couldn't help himself when looking at females, some of them were just too irresistible. His hand pushed his guitar behind him, as he moved towards the feo. He also noticed that she had a horse. Excuse me, I'm sure you know -MONKEY SHIT- what this place is? he asked, his audits twitching a few tiems before finally resting on her.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]

A loud sound nearby made Bayard's head whip up from the grass that he had been eating. His ears perked and he looked around before looking back to Ember and giving a sharp whinny. He was worried, definitely. She rubbed his neck a little to calm him, not wanting him to get spooked, her own eyes searching the brush as well. She hadn't really been paying attention until she heard that sound, his voice, and now watched intently as he came out of the bushes.

He looked very odd to her, but she did not dare to mention that. She was a tall wolf, and he was a short...whatever he was. But hey. Everybody looked a little different. Wasn't really her place to judge someone by how they looked. She was about to open her mouth and speak when he began to talk. One part of what he said made sense, but the odd interjection in the middle of it didn't. "You've found the Aniwaya tribelands. You need help, or somethin'? You didn't sound to happy. An' I ain't never heard that word..monkey. What's that supposed ta mean?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... bleive.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 touch and die

You've found the Aniwaya tribelands. You need help, or somethin'? You didn't sound to happy. An' I ain't never heard that word..monkey. What's that supposed ta mean? she spoke, giving him some information. His throat cleared itself, it throat feeling tight. He was slightly nervous all of a sudden, but he did not let it show, instead, his small stature leveled itself, and he stood with his shoulders pulled back and straight, and his spine as straight as it would be. He tried to look as tall as he could. He felt as if he was inferior because of his height, and the only natural way for him to counter this feeling was to make himself look taller, to puff out his handsome chest and suck it up. His tail weaved lightly behind the male as he stood infront of her. Nein, not at the moment. -STUPID CUNT FACE- A monkey is related to a human. They are furry..and annoying... the male spoke gruffly about monkeys. He didn't like them. They were food for him really. Only when they weren't so full of shit though.

His shoulders did their little routine, tensing back, rolling, and then relaxing, and his audits flicked back and forth before he looked to the horse. The horse was huge compared to him, and though this was not the first time he had seen one of the creatures, he still felt slightly intimidated about the encounter. Nice horse, what's is -GONADS- it's name? he asked, his head cocking to the side, giving the male a more innocent look than the previous cold look he held on his face.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]

She frowned. She could understand what he was saying until he started cursing. Then her attention was caught by that instead, and she missed the second half of the sentence. Monkeys were animals, then, he explained...but she had never seen any around here. Maybe they lived on a different part of the earth, a piece of land she hadn't yet visited. Ember had been born and raised around this area, and there was much that she did not know. Admitting it was sometimes difficult.

"There are no humans here any more...but monkeys still, then? And why do you talk like that?" She continued to stroke Bayard's short hair as the horse looked on. "His name's Bayard. A friend of mine helped me pick out his name. I'm Ember Phoenix, by the way. One of th' leaders here. If you have no ill intent...then you're welcomed to come inside the borders for a visit. Always willin' to meet new people"

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... bleive.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 touch and die

He hated explaining. It was the worst thing that he was forced into every time. There are no humans here any more...but monkeys still, then? And why do you talk like that? he eyes narrowed on her. Some monkeys, not many. Und..I can't -BUTTFUCK- help it. It comes out like that. he accented voice chimed to the feo. His tail flicked lightly behind him, annoyed. It was something he couldn't help but get annoyed at, because every new person he met, he had to explain. Once the Inferni male had to do a meeting, a gathering for the first time, it would be hard. His eyes focused on the taller female.

His name's Bayard. A friend of mine helped me pick out his name. I'm Ember Phoenix, by the way. One of th' leaders here. If you have no ill intent...then you're welcomed to come inside the borders for a visit. Always willin' to meet new people she then spoke, her hands running in the horse's short hair. His eyes were distracted by the gentle touch he could see touching the horse. Gentle...Loving.. He shook his head lightly before he looked back into her eyes. Cotl Van Ulrich. It's nice to meet you, Ember, Bayard. he spoke, his speech not affected this time, but he did make up this time with a clearing of his voice.
Inferni has no horses. -SHITFACED BITCH- Is Aniwaya the only one who does? he asked, curiosity riddling his voice and eyes.

[/html]
[html]

Her name was a bit ironic, in a way. Ember Phoenix. Her last name came from her father Phoenix (though she didn't really understand why she had received his first name as her last name), and her first name had been chosen by that wolf as well. She'd been named after a wolf that Phoenix had been friends with named Ember. A wolf who'd died. Her name had freaked her out a bit when she was younger, and she hadn't liked that she had been named after a ghost, but she'd grown into it over time.

"It's alright." She accepted the way that he spoke easily. She'd have to try and get used to it, if she wanted to have a conversation and learn something about him. She started to walk as she answered, motioning for him to follow them. "I'm not sure about all the packs, but I know that Phoenix Valley has some as well. We trade with them, sometimes." She had planned to bring them horses for a while, actually.

She wondered why Inferni didn't have any, though. Were the coyotes too small to ride big horses like the wolves did? She was curious about this part of it but chose not to ask, wondering if those words would be considered offensive. She chose a less-touchy subject instead. "I haven't been to Inferni much...Aniwaya tries to keep out of the way, most of the time. How is the clan?"

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC:

Acceptance was something that Cotl never expected. It seemed like everyone was more interested in what he could do rather than the way he talked, or the way he cleared his throat, or twitched.....At least, so far that's what it seemed like. "It's alright. I'm not sure about all the packs, but I know that Phoenix Valley has some as well. We trade with them, sometimes." the spoke to him, and turned, motioning for him to follow. The male let his guitar fall back infront of him before he strummed a few random cords, though ending up sounding pretty cool, he had no plans for the set of chords, just because they were randomly placed, and he had no song he knew that sounded like it. He also didn't have the time to make up a song since he was talking to someone. A trade she had spoken of. This interested him, simply because he could do a job and be the first in Inferni to actually own a horse. His eyes looked to her with interest sparking in them. Trade? Are you willing to trade -FACE FUCK!-my services for a horse? he asked right off the bat, but failing to mention what exactly he did that was his "service".

I haven't been to Inferni much...Aniwaya tries to keep out of the way, most of the time. How is the clan? she spoke, asking of the clan. The male had only been in the pack for a day or two, so he hadn't met many of the members, but then again, what was it her business on how they were doing? He knew she was trying to be nice and all, it just didn't make much sense of why she wanted to know. Cotl didn't know how the clan itself was doing anyways, so he made up something. The clan as a whole is doing pretty good. No -SHITHEAD COCK SUCKING CHINESE DRAGONS!- deaths lately or anything like that. he spoke, his voice clearing once again after he had spoken.

Speak

[/html]
[html]
<33333

She was just learning about diplomacy from Dawali, about how much some things were worth to people and about how much she ought to ask in return. She turned back to look at him as they walked, pale green eyes curious. He was a very peculiar fellow indeed...maybe his services would be worth giving him one of her horses. She turned directions a bit so that they might head toward the barn and stables, just in case. "What is it that you do?" She asked.

She tried to pick out the information from what he had said on the clan, that there had been no deaths lately. That constituted as the clan doing well? Hmm. Maybe things were more different there than she had thought. It wasn't like she would ever know, though. Ember would stay as far away from them as she could, unless Dawali asked her to go there for some reason. "That's good. We're heading toward the stables...I have around thirty in my herd at the moment, of varying ages."

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: short sorry.

What is it that you do? she asked the male. Cotl thought she'd never ask. Tattoos and Piercings. two words not interrupted by the disorder of his. Cotl was careful about his words, not really willing to talk on about the clan, or give out any information that the clan was trying to keep from the other packs. Mainly because he did not want to be the one whom was stupid enough to let something slip out and then have someone else spread that information around and whatnot. The word of mouth was strongest in the world of the wolves and coyotes. Once someone caught wind of something, someone else would be informed one way or another. He knew how it worked. He wasn't going to be the cause of any foul-play.

That's good. We're heading toward the stables...I have around thirty in my herd at the moment, of varying ages. she explained, his following right along side her. You have time for them all too? That's pretty impressive. I don't think I could ever own a herd of horses. -NYEH-I'd be afraid that they'd accidentally step on me. the male spoke, his tone lightening up slightly, though it still held it's tang of coldness within his German accented voice.

Speak

[/html]
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Mine too.

The female had seen others with piercings or tattoos, and thought that they looked pretty neat. It couldn't hurt too bad to get it done...if all of them had done it. She looked at him and frowned slightly, wondering how to ask the next part. He was a stranger, but it was a service that she was interested in...perhaps she could trade him something for it!

"Are you good at giving piercings? I might want some...but only if you're willing, as well, I have things I could trade, if you are. Food, clothing...or maybe you'd be interested in getting yourself a horse, so you wouldn't have to walk everywhere?" With the upkeep, and the possibility of getting stepped on, though...maybe he wouldn't want one. "The younger ones aren't as big, and you could train one of 'em to do whatever you want. Jump over things, run, walk."
[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC:

Are you good at giving piercings? I might want some...but only if you're willing, as well, I have things I could trade, if you are. Food, clothing...or maybe you'd be interested in getting yourself a horse, so you wouldn't have to walk everywhere? the female asked after a few moments of silence. Pfft. Was he any good at giving piercings? He'd gone and done most of his own, and he did countless coyotes and wolves alike in his last clan. He didn't let this little bit of cockiness slip onto his face or on his mouth either. He simply cocked his brow at what she had to offer. He thought about it for a minute. He had food in Inferni. He normally didn't wear clothes, simply because he found the fabric to be annoying when he was moving around. Then she said that she'd trade a horse. Cotl perked his audit towards her, as if interested in the trade. He was already fast, but with a horse, he'd not only be able to save his energy, he'd also be able to hook the horse up to something and cart things around like that. He decided he would do it for this deal.

The younger ones aren't as big, and you could train one of 'em to do whatever you want. Jump over things, run, walk. she added onto the end of it. He'd rather have a horse that was completely calm though, and young horses were always hard to predict. He didn't want a completely old one either, for they could drop dead any second. He was thinking maybe a 2 year old, or a three year old horse. I've been piecing and tattooing almost all my life. I'm very good at it.-FUCKING DONKEY HUMPER- Also, I think a horse would work, though I kinda want a horse whom already knows the ropes, maybe like a two or three year old? he spoke, cocking his pierced brow. If we can agree on my part of the trade, then we got a deal. he spoke, clearing his throat and nodding his head to the feo.

Speak

[/html]
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
wc: 169

There were a few older horses in the group, but many of them were pregnant or had young foals to care for. She frowned as she considered it. Most if not all of the mares were that way, but there was bound to be an older stallion or two that she hadn't thought about yet. "Sounds like a deal. There should be a few stallions that you could take a look at. Almost all of my mares either have young foals or are pregnant. The ones that aren't have owners" That she could think of, anyway. Hopefully this deal would work for him.

They reached the barns and she unhinged the gate so that they could walk through. She wanted to be sure that he was satisfied with his horse before she got her piercings, so that he wouldn't feel cheated or anything. She walked down the row of stalls until she reached the last four of that stable. "These four are available, if one of them suits you."
[/html]
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait. SSWM:382

------------------------------------------------------------

The female had explained that there were some stallions that were still available, though there were foals and mares that were still pregnant and whatnot, the ones that weren't pregnant were the ones whom belonged to others. As long as she had what he was interested in, then he was fine with the deal. So he nodded his head and gave a clearing of his throat before she led him into a barn. She unhinged the lock and then led him inside, in which he obediently followed the female, observing the horses as he passed them. She was walking particularly faster than he was, since he was looking at all the horses, not only the ones whom were available. He had noticed a fair amount of paints, and appaloosas, as well as some mustangs. Others were muttled blood, his own eyes not really able to decipher what breed they were. Eventually he caught up to Ember, whom had pointed out four horses that were available.

Two of them were huge, way bigger than Cotl would be comfortable with. They were large, probably draft horses. He immediately looked over these two Stallions. He did not want to be crushed on accident, so he went to the other two. Bi-colored orbs looked at a stallion that was an appaloosa, mainly black, white with black spots over loin and hips. Both eyes blue. Cotl then looked over the other stallion. This one was a beautiful gray mustang. Cotl looked between the two several times before actually approaching each of them. The gray one seemed to flinch away slightly at his touch at first. He could tell the horse was nervous though, so he was quick to dismiss this stallion. He approached the appaloosa, whom seemed to be happy that he was getting attention, and rather calm. The horse nickered at him softly and when Cotl pulled away, the horse seemed to want to automatically follow. The stallion then grew slightly antsy in it's stall. Cotl looked to Ember. I'll take the Appaloosa. He seems to be the best out of the four. the male spoke, sealing the deal. Now, I have my supplies here,-FUCK- All I need you to do is sit down and tell me where you want me to drive in a needle.

Speak Think. walk.

[/html]
[html]

me tooo <3

The choice that he made was a good one, in her opinion...she liked the looks of this stallion. He reminded her of Bayard, her own...Bayard was a dark brown color with white spots around his rump. She wasn't sure how many other wild herds there were out there...but it was possible that many of the horses were related. Perhaps he was an older sibling or even the father of her young adult horse.

"I think that ya made a good choice. He looks a bit like my horse Bayard, in the first stall." She smiled. They had a limited amount of saddles and tack, but she could spare him one of the older ones so that he would be able to ride the horse back home with him. Unless he would prefer riding the horse bareback, that was always an option. "I have a saddle that would fit him, if you're interested. Unless you want to ride him without one"

At the question of where she wanted the piercings, she had to stop and think for a moment. A sudden feeling of nervousness came over her for a second, but the fluttering in her heart stopped after a few deep breaths. "I want um..three little ones in my right ear, a big one in my left ear. Maybe the bridge of my nose if it's possible? And one above my eye?"

table by Jenny
[/html]
[html]

ooc: table © Alli <3
We will end this soon, yes? If you want, we can have another thread where Ember checks up on Maschine. Also, PP so we can get the piercing sequence done. SSWM: 877

The woman spoke to him, saying that his choice of horses was rather good. She went on in the same sentence to say that his horse looked somewhat like her horse that was in the front stall. The male nodded his head, he had seen her horse, and it was actually one of the ones he stopped on to actually look at. The horse was very attractive, and he imagined that it's attitude was favorable as well. This might have influenced his choice in a subconscious way, though he would more than likely deny that if he was asked if this was the reason that he picked the horse. In all honesty, he liked the look of this stallion, and the horse seemed to be very friendly, when the others seemed more weary to him because he was not one that they were familiar with. Ja, I have no clue what I'll call him yet though -NYEH- the male spoke, his hand reaching out to the horse that he would be taking with him. Ember went on to offer a saddle. Cotl shook his head. He rather ride bareback, simply because he had been taught this way, and the first time he had ridden with a saddle, he found it to be uncomfortable. Plus, he hated having to go through the whole "having to put on the saddle" ordeal before he was able to ride. Cotl was a rider that was "get up and go" He didn't want to have to put anything else on the horse besides it's reigns. You will use it more than I will. All I need is reigns for him. the male commented before shrugging lightly.

The woman had to think about where she had wanted the piercings, and as she did so, Cotl reached into the bag that was on his hip and he took out a jar. It contained needles, as well as the actual rings and bars for the piercings themselves. As she sat down for him, and explained to him where she had wanted them, Cotl jumped onto part of the bench that had been open for him to stand on (and since she was uber taller than him, he needed this extra boost of height). He put his hand onto her chin, and made her tip her head to look up at him. I'm going to do, -FUCKING HAG- bridge, brow, right, and then left in that order. Close your eyes please, but not to where it would wrinkle your face. You might fuck it up if you do. the male spoke to her. He took out six long needles from the jar. Once he had gotten them out of the jar, and he proceeded to pierce in the order he had said. He put the first needle through the skin that was between her two eyes, horizontally. Once he had gotten the needle completely through he pinched her right eyebrow flesh, testing it before he took the second needle and stuck it through. The male was quick to move on though, he took three other needles and the woman's right audit. He stuck each of them through once and once he had finished with that, he moved on to the left audit and he took the last needle and pierced it though one side, and then the other. All piercings were gone in a matter of three minutes. They needed to put the actual rings in now.

I'm going to remove the needles now.-NYEH- You might bleed, so don't be alarmed. the male explained, nodding his head before he quickly got the rings he needed and he started with the bar that would go between her eyes. He did tip of needle to tip of bar and he quickly drew out the needle, and pushed in the bar. This bled minimally. He went to the brow and did the same though this was a ring that he put through her brow so it curved. Again, since it was swift, it bled only a small amount. She'd need to clean her face anyways. With the right ear that had three needles, he did the same, though these gave him a harder time and bled a bit. There was blood on his hands after he had finished with that ear. He moved onto the next one and did the same, though with a longer bar. This one had to be the worst of the piercings. Once he was finished, he had put the ends back onto the piercings to keep them in place and then he did something rather...strange. He took his fingers and licked them from her blood. He had done this many times, but it was always weird for others whom did not know that he would do so. und, fertig. the male spoke before he jumped off of the bench and put his needles back into his jar. He would clean and sterilize them when he got back to Inferni. I don't carry around a mirror -FUCKING ROTTING VAGINA- but if you would like, I can accompany you to one, just in case you want me to redo them or something. the male spoke, his shoulder twitching for a moment before returning to normal.

[/html]