I'm a Punk, I'm a Sinner, I'm a Freak.
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/2colaib.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">
Eroding all your freedoms. Down the rabbit hole.

Ember had stuck the male with a horse after he had willingly pierced her face in several places. She had also taught him the basics, though he had remembered a bit from a long time ago when his parents thought he was normal. He sat upon the tall horse, the appaloosa horse's hooves tapping against the cracked asphalt. He had yet to find a name for the stallion, for Ember had never given him a name to call the horse by. He shrugged as he thought hard. He let the stallion's bridle rest against his neck, and he let the horse wander through the streets while he was mounted on top of the stallion. He was stuck in thought, he was never good at naming things, so if he had a kid, he'd have a hard time naming that as well. Cotl's eyes passed along the buildings in this god forsaken city, looking for a Tattoo shop. He needed ink and a tattoo gun. His bi-colored eyes looked around before he spotted a broken sign in a distance. Excited that he might have found something, he was quick to grab the horse's bridle and tap the stallion's side with his leg to tell him to speed up.

The stallion's hooves thumped against the asphalt as the master and his steed had trotted towards a broken down tattoo shop. Cotl's pulled back on the reigns as the two got close enough for Cotl to dismount, and he did so. He tied the horse to a broken caution sign and then he walked into the establishment. He scavenged through the burned debris. What stupid idiot would set this on fire? Cotl let out a frustrated growl as he dug through the ashes and scrap metal before he found himself some red ink, black, white, glow in the dark, and blue. He continued to look, figuring since he found these inks that he could more than likely find a gun. He moved a large flipped chair and there was his prize, sitting there on the ground, loaded with a green ink pack. Score! The male let a happy little dance bust out as he picked up his prize and looked to his stallion outside. Hell the fuck yeah, man, this has got the be one of the best -FUCKING LIZARDS IN A CUP OF SHIT- days that I've had. Letsee what else I can find myself. the male spoke as he slipped everything he found in his emptied bag that he brought. The only thing being in there at the moment was his whiskey bottle and his needles. Other than that it was emptied of all the other things. To make room he took out the whiskey, untied his horse, and mounted his steed once again before twisting the cap from the bottle and taking a swig.

He tapped the horse's side, looking for another spot for him to hit up before he took his finds back to Inferni and he started to get back into the tattooing business. Now he could spend some time with Kaena, maybe even give her a little piece of art from him to her, and them maybe let her doodle on him a bit.

OOC: For Dante.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]
[html]
TELL ME, ARE YOU FREE, WHEN THE FEAR FALLS ON YOU?
Thanks for starting!

It was cloudy and cold, but Dante was in too good of a mood to sit around his apartment and brood. His mind had finally freed itself from the nagging thoughts of his days in New York and the ghastly spectre of his sister finally stopped glaring accusingly at him and disappeared. The relief of these pressures from his mind always left him feeling content, a state that he seldom seemed to visit anymore. Initially the hybrid boy thought he would go out and tear through one of the old buildings, but somehow he found himself lying on the roof of an old moving van, staring up at the cloudy skies.

The male tapped a random beat on the roof of the truck, sending a hollow noise to bounce off the empty streets. Not musically inclined in the least, the male simply created random and chaotic beats with no rhythm to them in an effort to amuse himself. The action kept him occupied for a few minutes until he began to grow tired of it and simply stopped and just stared up into the cloudy grey sky. He was puzzled for a moment when the last echoes of his random jam session receded and another noise took its place. It was a steady sort of ‘clop’ sound, nothing he could recall in his memories. Slightly annoyed by the mystery, yet still rather curious, the boy sat up and glanced around the street, hoping to spot the source of the noise.

Something in the distance caught is eye with an oddly shaped silhouette. Amethyst eyes watched it for a moment, noticing that it was moving toward him in a steady pace that matched the odd noise. He scooted to the edge of the truck’s roof, readying himself to leap off and investigate it further. Dante stopped himself before he could jump though, noticing that the noisy thing wasn’t just one large, bizarre creature, but two separate ones. A canine sat atop the other animal, looking content as the animal plodded along. Andante’s interest in sauntering over for a closer look abruptly dwindled at the sight of the other male, but his curiosity hadn’t vanished completely. It was quite an odd sight to the doggish male, having never seen a horse before. So instead he sat and stared, still wanting to know what was going on, but reluctant to bring himself into a conversation with another one of the city’s damn scavengers.

OH, TO BREATHE IN FIRE, AND KNOW I'M FREE
[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Shortness. Sorry >.>

The male took another swig of his whiskey as he and his stallion continued on. Maybe being intoxicated would help his creative juices flow easier. He wanted to name his stallion, and it was starting to bug him that the stallion remained unnamed. It was just that the stallion was such a mystery, the appaloosa did not complain, and was quiet, never surprised about the male's actions, totally trusting. He didn't understand how he could be so calm around the horse, and that he had a connection to it, and he knew it from the moment his eyes set on the horse. He couldn't help but put this one from the barn, and Ember agreed that he should have the stallion as well, which too was a bonus.

His eyes were looking around, looking over each building as he moved along on his horse. But this was ruined by the sight of another. The other was taller than him if Cotl was to stand up against him, but that was obvious just by the length of the male's legs. Though mounted on the horse, the male stood taller than the other. The other had been sitting on top of a truck. He read about these, they were driven. They were a complex design, run on a liquid gas. He didn't really bother to research into the design too much, so he didn't know how to get it to start or anything. He noticed that the male was staring at him. A frown formed on the lips of the male before he wrinkled his nose a bit. What the fuck are you looking at? the male asked, not bothering to censer himself. Hell, half the time he couldn't. Ya' see something -COCK SUCKER- ya' like or something? the male asked, his hand pulling the horse to a stop and his bi-colored gaze upon the male.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]
It's all good. Mine's on the short side too.

As the stranger rode on closer, Andante was able to get a better look at him. He had a pretty distinct fur pattern, certainly not a common one to be found among the masses of wolves and coyotes in this region. His eyes were a vibrant, two-toned shade of red and blue, quite unlike the amethyst ones Dante sported. What interested him the most about the stranger, though, was not his natural features, but his augmented ones. The brute sported several piercings, and as a piercing enthusiast himself, Dante found the fact rather interesting. With the addition of the bottle of liquor the stranger had in hand, the doggish male could tell that his stranger had embraced the gift of his two-legged form, which was a plus. He was sick of seeing those damn feral mongrels running around this place like dumb beasts. The hybrid boy watched as the male continued to stride onward until he pulled his animal to a halt and began to speak.

The hybrid boy couldn’t help but grin as the words flew at him, sharp and biting. The reaction was one that Dante often turned to himself when trying to ward off an annoyingly curious or friendly bystander. It was amusing to have the words turn right back at him for once. Yet as soon as the stranger said something about a cock sucker, the doggish male was suddenly feeling less amused. His nose crinkled in disdain, turning his grin into some sort of twisted sneer. This bastard sure had some attitude, didn’t he? Andante kept himself from laughing at the absurdity of the stranger’s insulting words. “’the hell is that thing?” he questioned, pointing to the creature the snarky stranger sat atop. This guy was frolicking around the city on some animal, and he wanted to know why Dante stared? It didn’t take a freaking genius to figure it out.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: <3

The male just merely grinned at him for just some time until the profanity fell from his lips. It was a normal reaction, because others would normally think that he was actually talking about them, to them when his speech was effected by his condition. Cold eyes were on the male though, as cold as they could ever be. the hell is that thing? the male pointed at his stallion. Ya' act like you haven't seen a horse before. There's a pack here that even breeds them, genius. growled the tawny brute as he looked the other male up and down. -SCHEISS- I don't see you finding another way to walk around the city any quicker. the male added, his brow cocking lightly. Plus, my services have a price. I can't just be giving random people piercings und tattoos-GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF- and not get anything in return. That's not equivalent exchange. he spoke, German accented and the profanity riddling his words in the middle of his sentence.

His maw let out a loud clearing of his throat sound before he snorted lightly. The hell are you supposed to be? he spoke, pretty much mocking the male by going ahead and using his own question against him, or a variation of the question at least.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]
Wheee~! Big Grin

Oh, this was rich. The stranger was making him out to be the idiot. “A horse?” he echoed with a laugh. “Nah, in fact I haven’t seen one of ‘em before.” Dante’s sneer turned into something less twisted and more mocking. “An' I ain’t in such a damn hurry that I need some animal ta cart me around the streets.” The hybrid loner certainly didn’t care that some pack around here bred the things, as much as the notion went against the stereotype of pack wolves he had in mind. The majority of those who chose to live in packs out in the wilderness tended to act like a bunch of mongrels, judging from his past encounters. Dante didn’t want to have a thing to do with them unless he was trying to piss them off for a little fun. It was amusing how defensive those beasts were about their unnecessarily simplistic lives.

“Yer services?” he asked once the tawny man had finished his spiel, snorting slightly. The doggish male was a bit curious about what the stranger exactly could have meant by that, but the not-so-subtle suggestion to go off himself diverted some of that curiosity into annoyance and anger. Dante's lips twitched upwards, a snarl threatening to be released. It sure as hell seemed like this guy wasn’t afraid of speaking his mind, that was for sure. “Got quite the fuckin’ mouth on ya, dontcha?” He couldn’t prevent the sick smile that crawled onto his features after his comment. Andante was amused by this more than anything; it wasn’t often that somebody had the gall to say shit like that to his face.

The strange rider threw his question right back at him after clearing his throat pretty loudly. Dante just stared at him for a moment before tilting his head to the side slightly and responding with just as much attitude. “I’m a goddamn scavenger a the city, just like all the rest a the pathetic souls around here. Yerself included,” he added, looking pointedly between the bottle of whiskey the male possessed and the bag of who knows what that he carried. The hybrid boy hated likening himself to the worthless masses, but he had to admit this one commonality between them.
[/html]
[html]
OOC:

A horse? Nah, in fact I haven’t seen one of ‘em before. An' I ain’t in such a damn hurry that I need some animal ta cart me around the streets. the male spoke to him. Cotl's cold gaze sat upon the wolf creature. His shackes raised slightly. Well good for you. -ASSMUNCH- unlike you, I have shit to do. the male gruffly spoke. He wanted to get a few more things before he needed to head back to Inferni, but he also could use a few jobs. He hated how unsociable he was sometimes. His brother would normally be the one who talked him up, and now since he had left his brother behind he had no other way to get jobs. He had just scored a gun and he kindof wanted to try it out on someone. He looked to the male at the realization. Yer services? Got quite the fuckin’ mouth on ya, dontcha? Cotl bent his audits back at the male, his lip lifted lightly. Ya' don't -VERDAMMT- listen well, do ya'? I said I pierce and Tattoo. the male spoke on the subject before the other male went on to answer the previous question that he had asked. I’m a goddamn scavenger a the city, just like all the rest a the pathetic souls around here. Yerself included. the male spoke. Cotl didn't want to really deal with this guy at the moment. He was making his good day turn into something that he didn't want to deal with.

Look man, Do you want me to do you a piercing or a tattoo? If you don't -FATASS PIECE OF SHIT- need anything done, then I need to get out of here. I need to find some more things before I have to head back. You're wasting my time unless you offer business. the male growled lightly, letting his shackles slick back once again, calming himself. Or atleast trying to.

[/html]
[html]
Oh gosh, I'm obviously totally blind and missed that Cotl mentioned the piercing and tattooing. Oh well, we can just pretend that Dante's just deaf. ^_^;; And I'm really sorry this is so late! End of semester killed me dead.

He had shit to do, huh? Quite the important little busy body, wasn’t he? He wondered what it must be like to be so damn busy that he would need some horse to cart him around the city while he sat there and looked pretty. It all sounded fairly obnoxious to him, but hey, what the hell did Dante know about all of that? There didn’t really seem to be any point to it all, in his opinion. But if that’s how this guy wanted to spend his time, rushing around, he could feel free. “Good fer you, then. Have fun with that.”

Pierce and tattoo, pierce and tattoo, right. Leave it to Dante to miss the facts staring him right in the face. It made sense, given this stranger’s apparent love of body modifications. Such things usually interested the hybrid boy as well, as he himself had dabbled in it in the past. The numerous piercings that lined his ears were a testament to his own experience in that art, a product of boredom and seclusion while he had lived down south. Tattoos he had seen before, though he had zero personal experience with them to speak of. It could be an interesting thing to pursue in the future, but right now it didn’t seem likely to happen. Andante shrugged his shoulders before crossing his arms over his chest. “Don’t exactly got anything ta offer ya in ‘equivalent exchange,’” he spoke simply. Dante didn’t have any of his usual trinkets on him, and this bastard certainly wasn’t claiming to be some charity worker. “Guess I ain’t yer next customer, bud. No point in wasting any of yer precious time, then.” His usual sneer accompanied the last comment. Well, the doggish male could make it a point to piss off the stranger by keeping him away from his oh-so-important business, though he had a feeling this guy would just take off into the sunset before Dante could have too much fun.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: It's cool. Sorry for the short thread, maybe the could meet again and actually be nice and not be in a rush some other time <3

Good fer you, then. Have fun with that. the male spoke. Cotl wasn't liking the male's arrogance. He bothered him very much actually. His shackles threatened to raise again before he shook his head and breathed deeply for a second, calming himself before he decided that he wanted to rip the flesh off of the male's face. He let his throat clear itself, and let the male go on and speak again. Don’t exactly got anything ta offer ya in ‘equivalent exchange,’ Guess I ain’t yer next customer, bud. No point in wasting any of yer precious time, then. good, he didn't need to deal with the male anymore. Cotl nodded his head lightly. If you ever have anything to offer, then contact me. The name's Cotl Ulrich.-FUCKHEAD- the male spoke. I'll see you around. the male spoke before he tapped the stallion's side and rode off, his eyes scanning the buildings as he rode on.

*exit Cotl*

[/html]