Look into the future,
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/2colaib.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">
The carnival's in town, come and get your piggy snacks!

Cotl had been spending a lot of his time mounted on the tall stallion. He couldn't help but feel so powerful on top of the horse. Plus, he had connected with this horse, no matter how girly it sounded. If anything, the horse made him look more powerful than just his cold gaze. He looked peaceful now though, for he sat on top of his horse and ran his fingers swiftly over the guitar he had. The male picked the guitar in a random rhythm, his mind making up the melody that was nothing but a really skillful pattern. The stallion whom had to listen to the random music happened to be very calm about him strumming, which was a bonus for Cotl, just because he was glad he had picked out a nice calm animal instead of a scared one. Cotl took a break from the playing to pet the horse's long mane. He then continued to to his melody as the horse started to move along the woodlands. He had been riding more than half the day, immediately leaving the lands this morning to perhaps go shopping, or to get some commissions since he had found himself a tattoo gun and a lot of intact ink. For now he was just playing his guitar and sitting on his steed though. He would probably run into someone sooner or later.

The male seemed a peace as he let his fingers rest, and he leaned back onto the horse, and he was small enough to lay back on the horse atleast with his back and head. His legs were still on each side of the horse, though his head laid on the horse's rump. The horse continued to walk, though he stopped and grazed a bit without fear that Cotl would fall or anything. Cotl let out a yawn. He didn't know why he was yawning, but after the yawn came a clearing of the throat. The male let his tongue run into his lip ring, making a clinking sound because of his tongue piercing. He did it several times before he had the urge. The urge that could not be ignored. FUCKING GNAT TESTICLES the male suddenly busted out with. He couldn't tell you why he said it but obviously he did.

OOC: For Kansas

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ross-1.png); background-color:#350306; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

yay! this thread is making me excited. 500 +

Kansas was having a wonderful day. There was a bounce in his step, causing his hair to flip into and out of his face; ordinarily this would have bothered him, but he could tell where he was going, and something as small as that could not possibly irritate him today. He had never taken his CD player out of the Manor; not since he'd found it with Giggle. It was currently his most prized possession, and for weeks he'd been terrified that allowing it to exit the safety of his room would ensure its somehow getting lost or destroyed. But that fear had abated, and he was perfectly content to have it tucked away in his bag, the headphones securely against his ears. It felt amazing to be walking around on such a gray, cloudy afternoon with the music synced perfectly to his footsteps. He felt exotic, unique, strong and beautiful all at once. Music effected Kansas in such a profound way. It would have been difficult to explain this to anyone.

The biting chill of the coming winter had persuaded him to wear the scarf his girl had given him last year. He'd been anxiously awaiting the day that was cold enough for him to comfortably wear it, and at last that day was here. The dark and pale blue stripes were stark against his creamy coat; he loved the feel of the scarf around his neck. Kansas looked around and gave the air a sniff. He did not believe anyone was around. Perhaps it wasn't smart of him to assume this, and doubly ignorant of him to reach into his bag and crank up the volume of the music. His arms held invisible drumsticks as he matched the beat of the pounding percussion, his head bobbing with the amazing guitar and growling vocals. He fucking loved this CD. It was by far is favorite; he was pretty sure the label read "Last House on the Left." He wished he could understand the lyrics, because he'd also been practicing his growls and pig squeals... And then Kansas was suddenly torn from his reverie by a strange sight, one that threw him completely off. It was a beautiful horse, and upon the horse lounged a small canine.

Kansas jumped, pulling the headphones off his head just in time to hear the word "testicles." He froze abruptly, brow furrowing in confusion. Had he really just heard that? "Uh," He stepped toward the relaxing coyote, holding his hand out to caress the horse's nose in case it was alarmed by his presence. He decided to assume that he had not heard the profane exclamation he thought he had. Instead, he wondered where the man had acquired his mount; he knew Ember raised the creatures. Perhaps it was far-fetched that the stranger had obtained his horse from Kansas' sister, but it was fun to toy with the possibility. Kansas looked the canine over, noting the impressive and enviable piercings, the general, attractive danger about him. He stared for a moment longer before remembering himself. "Sorry, eh, I didn't notice you. I had my music up too loud." He could still hear the song blasting from the headphones hanging to the ground from his bag. He wound them up and reached in his satchel to turn the CD player off, the returned his attention to the man before him.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: *dances* sorry for the shortness xP

He felt the horse suddenly stop. The male cocked his head lightly, and then looked infront of the horse. Uh the male muttered. Cotl's shackles raised defensively because the male had startled him. His icy glare on the male, as he brought himself up on the horse, not bothering to dismount or anything. He did stare at the male intently though, he had stopped the two on their course to nowhere, so he must have wanted something. Sorry, eh, I didn't notice you. I had my music up too loud. the male explained, though his cold stare was still just that, cold. He said he had music though. What the hell was he talking about? That's when he saw the CD player. The male had wrapped it up. Cotl let his jaw drop. He hadn't seen one of those in real life before. He had read all about them in the books, but he had never been lucky enough to find one for himself! The male grabbed the bridle of his horse before he turned the horse to the left and looked at the male from the side for a second. Where did you find -BLOODBATH OF FUCKING RABBIT SHIT- find that?! I've been looking for one for MONTHS! the male exclaimed, very surprised that the male was able to find one that still worked. Finding the batteries was probably ten times as hard.

You wouldn't mind...uh...Letting me -FAT SHITHEAD MONGREL- hold it would you? the male asked, his eyes slightly hopeful that he'd be able to atleast touch it. He also wondered what music the male had in there, he knew of many different types, though only having heard a few, and reading about many others. He had wondered which the male had listened to. Bitte?

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ross-1.png); background-color:#350306; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

click here for the song he's listening to. i encourage you to listen to the whole thing; it's great! if you can stand it. Tongue 300 +

The cold stare Kansas received seemed to heighten the chill of the atmosphere, and the pale boy shivered involuntarily. His lean shoulders hunched slightly, as though if he could make himself smaller, the other's irritation might be alleviated. But he followed the bright blue eyes to the CD player he still held in his hand, wrapped in headphones. Perhaps this thing would save his ass. He didn't need another Heath incident, where he didn't believe himself to be doing anything wrong until he was on the ground with his lip split. Kansas stood stock still as the mutt took his horse to a position where he could better be studied, and the Sadira could not help but feel like an insect under a microscope.

The boy let the other finish speaking, unable to keep himself from jumping with every profanity that exited the male's lips. He tried not to stare, but the hybrid did indeed seem strange. He didn't doubt now what he'd heard when he'd first come upon the stranger. "Uh," he repeated, glancing at the CD player again. He loved sharing his music with others, though this time he was a tad bit wary of it because Jazper had hated it so much. This was a different music group, but their music was harsher, if anything. Well, even if the brute hated the music, at least Kansas would avoid getting punching in the face for being discourteous. Odd, how he was much larger than the tawny hybrid and yet he was terrified of him. "Yeah, of course you can. But hey, er," he handed the player gingerly over, holding up the unraveled headphones in his other hand. He needed to ask this, because he couldn't understand why Cotl was cursing at him. "Have I offended you in some way? You press this button here to start it," Kansas pointed to the button with a little arrow.

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: that was an amazing song. <3

The other male was looking at him rather submissively. It was something that Cotl didn't mind, mainly because Cotl was a more dominant being, and submissiveness meant that the other would be less likely to attack him. He couldn't help but notice the fact that the male flinched every time Cotl had said a curse word. This was more unnerving to him than the male just being submissive. The displeasure showed on his face, and his audits swiveled back slightly. Uh. the male started. Cotl tried to control the anger that was slowly, very utterly slowly that was rising in his chest. He had to be nice for him to be able to hold, and to listen to the device. Though, once it was in his possession, he could just tap his stallion's sides and take off with it. He thought about it for a second, but decided against it simply because he was not a thief. He traded things for other things fairly and honestly.

Yeah, of course you can. But hey, er... the male then went on, handing the player to him, and then the headphones. Cotl gladly took them, and placed the headphones over his head and over his audits. He turned the volume down lower before even turning it on, just in case he needed to hear the male. Have I offended you in some way? You press this button here to start it. the male continued his sentence after a small pause. Nein. It's the way I talk. -FUCKING COCK SUCKING WHORE FACE- the male spoke, and then let his finger slip over the play button. He pressed it, and the sound flooded his audits. He felt ecstasy roll all over his body as he listened to the music, he even let out a small sigh. He didn't know the lyrics, but the riffs on the guitars were so awesome that he felt like he was just going to cream himself or something.

The male sat there in amazement as he listened to the song, seriously thinking that he had died and gone to freaking heaven. The song was a good three minutes before it ended, and he paused the CD. His eyes focused back on the other male, and an actual smile was placed on the male's lips. Danke, man. Is there any way you'd be willing -MONKEY FUCKERS!!- to trade this CD player for some piercings? Maybe a Tattoo?

Speak

[/html]
[html]

"cream himself?!" that made me laugh loudly. 300 +

He was still attempting to make himself smaller, shoulders curling further into his lean frame. He could sense Cotl's anger, his rising fury, and Kansas couldn't fathom why it was him making the other angry! The 'yote hybrid wasn't the one being violently cursed at, seemingly without reason. Still, rather than verbalize or otherwise display the irony and unfairness of this, Kansas prepared for more brown-nosing on his own part, his icy eyes wide and sad. As soon as his most precious possession left his hands, he shoved them into the pockets of his skin-tight pants, looking around absently and at nothing in particular. But those frightened eyes returned to cautiously watch Cotl as he explained the language to him. A short explanation, sure; one that made Kansas' jaw drop for a few seconds, yeah. But he understood what the smaller man meant. He knew there were such things as mental disorders. The profane screaming must be one of these; it was the perfect explanation, actually. Kansas nodded, heaving a sigh of relief after he had figured out that Cotl was now listening to the song at a high volume.

The other's reaction was much different than Jazper's has been. He appeared to have fallen into utter bliss. This was how Kansas felt every time he listened to a song he enjoyed. And when the song had concluded, Cotl was smiling, quite genuinely, as far as Kansas could tell. And the Sadira felt amazing, because he'd done something that actually made another person happy. He listened to the canine's proposition, and chewed his lip in a stressed kind of way. "Well... I love that thing..." he observed. He scratched his forehead slowly, obviously in great turmoil about this. The thing was, in the store where he'd acquired the player, he couldn't remember if there were more like it, so neatly packaged. There had to be. And besides, another piercing or (gosh!) a tattoo would be splendid. "But sure. I bet I can find another. I'd just like to have the CD, if you don't mind."

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: lol. Those slip in there sometimes xP sorry for the shortness. Dx

Well... I love that thing... the male seemed so hesitant about doing so. He was thinking about it, it was obvious by the look on his face. Cotl would be more than glad to have an equivalent exchange for the CD player, since he had been to Halifax a few times and still had not even found head phones or anything. "But sure. I bet I can find another. I'd just like to have the CD, if you don't mind. What?! Cotl's audits pricked at the sound of the male's approval, but all he wanted was the CD that was inside of it. Cotl's tail couldn't help but wag. Oh wow. Of course you can have the CD man! Uh -SCHEISS- Here. he spoke, pressing stop on the player, and then opening it and giving the disk to the male. So what do you -NYEH-want? A tat or a new ring? he asked. The male would have to set up an appointment maybe for the tattoo, but for the piercing, he could more than likely do now.

The rusty coyote hybrid held a small smile on his maw, more than happy to deal with this male. Afterall, the male had gotten a player out of this, and all he had to do was pierce and/or tattoo this fool. It was the power of Equivalent Exchange.

Speak

[/html]
[html]

whoa that last post was repetitive! *fixes* and short is fine!!

Again, he'd made Cotl happy! It was worth giving up the CD player, especially since he scored another piercing out of it. And, it was a piercing that he wanted, rather than a tattoo. He'd decided on that. Kansas couldn't stop grinning, all the while finding it interesting that he'd just been terrified of the man on the horse a few minutes ago. Kansas took the disc, being careful to hold it by the edges, and fished in his bag for an empty case. "There's a store in Halifax that has a lot of CDs. That's where I found all mine." Once he'd put the CD away, he looked back up to Cotl to answer his question, his excitement so extreme that his tail wagged behind him.

He grabbed his right eyebrow to illustrate what he said. "Could you pierce my eyebrow?" Yeah, he was sure he could. He did not figure an eyebrow to be a difficult thing to punch a hole in. He hadn't been prepared for a piercing today; had not foreseen getting one, but now that the opportunity presented itself... he was thrilled with it. Unexpected, positive events such as this one were very precious to Kansas. "I didn't get your name! How rude of me. I'm Kansas Sadira."

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: <3 I get the same way at times don't sweat it.

There's a store in Halifax that has a lot of CDs. That's where I found all mine. the male spoke to Cotl, whom nodded his head accordingly. Was ist that CD called?-BULLSHIT- I'm literate so I can read titles. the male had to learn how to read and write at some time in his life, I mean, the boy was a tattoo artist, and sometimes others wanted Tattoos that could be read (aka print tattoos). Cotl was quick to look to a log that they could work on, which was only a few paces away from the two. The male swung his right leg over to the left side and then he dismounted his horse.

Could you pierce my eyebrow? the male asked, and Cotl again nodded his head. Yeah, come sit down-NYEH- on this log over here. he spoke, twitching in the middle of his sentence. "I didn't get your name! How rude of me. I'm Kansas Sadira Cotl gave a small chuckle and then a shrug of his shoulders. Cotl Ulrich.

Speak

[/html]
[html]

"The group is 'Last House on the Left', and the title of the album is 'Among Flies,'" he explained. Some of the CDs he'd found had scratched or ripped labels, but this one had been nearly crystal clear. He was fortunate to know how to read, a skill that he'd learned from his sister, Naniko. Reading was part of what had shaped who he was, so the fact that Cotl shared the ability boosted Kansas's respect for him considerably. "We should go there together. To Halifax. I could, you know, help you... pick some shit out." He nodded with a small grin to confirm that he truly would like to do this. He needed more friends, and if Cotl did not consider him too great a fool for friendship, then this was a fine opportunity to work on making it so.

Kansas followed the smaller canine's lead, sitting rather femininely on the log and positively grinning from ear to ear. There were many reasons for his excitement; foremost, how his mate would react. "Nice to meet you, Cotl." One leg wiggled anxiously as he watched the other with curiosity in his pale eyes. "Did you... do all your piercings yourself?" He guessed that at least some of them were self-inflicted. Kansas, on the other hand, could never pierce himself. The sight of blood made him just slightly woozy, so he'd probably chicken out before he could even draw blood. But that was just his wimpy self, and he acknowledged this thoughtfully as he harmlessly studied his new acquaintance.

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: omg, you're almost at 420(417 right now) on your posts. Make sure that Kansas tokes up on that post, if it's in this thread, then we could have them find some weed and some papers or something. Cotl becomes really loose and happy when he's stoned.

The group is 'Last House on the Left', and the title of the album is 'Among Flies, the other male spoke. He kept the name stored in a filing cabinet in the back of his mind. He nodded his head at the statement before the male had spoken again. We should go there together. To Halifax. I could, you know, help you... pick some shit out. Cotl's pierced brow had cocked before he considered the proposition. He thought about it. Would he be caught with a wolf? He knew that the coyotes of Inferni weren't so keen to wolves, but Cotl saw them the way he saw everyone else. A pest just waiting for someone to come along and end their miserable little lives. Sure, why the hell not? the male decided to accompany the other male to Halifax, simply because Cotl could use someone whom knew the city better than him to guide him around and to the best places to hit up as far as CDs go and whatnot.

Nice to meet you, Cotl. the male spoke. Cotl nodded his head simply before the male spoke again. Did you... do all your piercings yourself? the male asked. Cotl shook his head. Nein. My brother helped me with a few of them,-CUNT- simply because I couldn't see and line them up straight on my own. the male spoke before he took out a needle and a curved ring that had two small balls on the end of each side. It mimicked his own brow piercing. Cotl the realized that the boy was getting the exact same piercing as he had. He chose not to say anything though, just because he figured that if he had said something, the male would want to change his mind, just so it didn't seem as if the male was copying Cotl. In all reality, he didn't give a fuck, considering it took him this long to even realize it.

Since the male was taller than him, even when he was sitting down, Cotl took his spot next to the wolf, on the male's right side, and he stood up on the log. He put his hand on the bottom of the male's maw, indicating that he needed the male to tilt his head back for him to be able to work. You can close your eyes if you want, or keep them open,-FUCKING SWINE- though I prefer you keep atleast your right eye closed. he spoke to the male.

Speak

[/html]
[html]

Of course, Kansas had been around here enough to be able to recognize the signs of coyote blood in Cotl. And the rust-furred man had the scent of Inferni, something Kansas had come to recognize since his encounter with Sofia. He held no particular prejudice against coyotes. He'd met enough decent ones to realize that they were really no different than wolves, and the stigma hadn't stuck with him even after the incident between Savina and Hybrid. But he had no way of knowing whether Cotl thought less of him for being purely wolf or not, and it worried him just a bit. However, he chose not to think about it too hard, realizing that he should just be grateful that the interesting canine was speaking and trading with him freely.

Kansas nodded as his companion explained his own piercings. It made sense; he supposed it would be difficult to get some of those holes to look right without assistance. "Okay," he said simply in response to Cotl's instructions, tilting his snout upward and allowing the stranger free reign of his face. His leg continuously jiggled, and this was involuntary, adding to the pale boy's embarrassment. Ignoring the heat in his face, Kansas closed not just his right, but both eyes, snapping his teeth firmly together to prevent himself from taking a chunk out of his tongue. "I'm ready, er, go ahead." Yeah, he was nervous about the possibility of pain. But he was also excited, because this would be a surprise to Savina. He felt like a little boy getting his face painted.

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: Sorry for the wait. slight pp so he could get the piercing done.

Okay, the boy happily complied with the male's wishes. Cotl took the needle and once the boy close his eyes, he put the cold steel up to the boy's flesh. He awaited the go of the male. I'm ready, er, go ahead. the boy then spoke. Cotl was quick to shove the needle through the skin and fat of the male's eyebrow. He got the needle in and out, for now just the needle going through his flesh. He was quick to take one of the balls on the end of the rind off so this would be the next thing to be pushed in. The boy lined up the end of the needle with the part of the ring that would replace the needle. He was quick to push out the needle with the piercing, and it went in with very little blood coming from the piercing. It was rather favorable in his eyes. He twisted the ball onto the bare side of the ring and then removed his hands from the male's face. Fertig. the simple German utterance told the other that he had been finished with the piercing.

Now to Halifax.-NYEH- Right? the male spoke before he approached his horse and mounted it once again.

Speak

[/html]