[A]re [w]e the only ones
ooc- anyone welcome! Big Grin Cass is in his optime form (Word count- 200+)

Ugh, it's so wet. Cassius sighed. The rain continued to pour outside for the last three hours, not letting him roam around and collect things in the territory of his new home. How could he get more parts if he couldn't go out to find them? The coyote flipped his long hair to the side, letting his eyes see in front of him. He hadn't had a haircut in a while and his mane was starting to overgrow, getting tangled and uncomfortable. His purple eyes rolled with disapointment, as he forgot to bring scissors with him. Oh well, somebody here might have some anyway. He turned away from the window in his room,which streamed with raindrops that spattered upon it. He opened his bag and took out a project he was working on, a candle holder that lit the candle by remote control. He salvaged the remote from an old apartment building back in the deep South. He figured it was for some sort of television, but he didn't see one in the wreckage, only a user's manual.

Cass proceeded to take out his tool and continue fixing up his "invention". The remote was currently taken apart, diseccted to configure the frequency. He placed a r/c car receiver inside the holder, linking it with a few wires. He picked up a couple manuals and began reading through them to figure out the next step. He threw down the books on the desk, groaning in frustration.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: You said you wanted a thread, and I figured since they are going to be house mates anyways, they might as well meet in the mansion.

If I could write off your murder
I'd save all of my receipts
because I'd rather you be dead
than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year

A new scent was in the house, and he was determined to find the being. He had to go tend to his horse, and things beforehand, but he was determined to find the male whom had come into the house and made himself at home. He didn't want another awkward meeting like his and Halo's had been.. Or atleast, it was slightly awkward. He entered the house, his long black hair in his face, and completely drenched. He entered and shut the down quickly, and then proceeded to shake his entire body of the water, sending it in all directions. The male then proceeded to squeeze his hair of the water before he sighed and trudged up the stairs. He went to his room first, and got his flag and wrapped it around his shoulders. He rubbed on it several times, drying himself off more, and making himself warm. The German then went ahead and ventured out of his room, his long blanket dragging on the ground behind him, just because he was pretty small in height.

Nares picked up the other male's scent as he ventured down the hallway. He heard a groan and figured that's where the other male must be. Cotl approached the doorway that was open to his surprise, and he peeked around to see the male in a chair with some sort of gadget and some books infront of him. Hey stranger. -NYEH- New meat around here? The name's Cotl Ulrich. the male spoke, cold eyes looking at the male whom looked like he could use a bath or...maybe six baths would do it.. The male twitched his neck to the right for a quick second. You aren't busy with that there are ya'? the male asked, his throat clearing itself.

I'd rather you be dead than ponder parting with my second home
I'd rather you be dead than consider not opening a restaurant
I'd rather you be dead

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... stable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: <3 I'm lovin' those tables you made me.

Cassius slammed onto the desk, running one hand through his tangled hair. Maybe he ought to take a break, he'd been working on these projects for quite a while. He was slowly becoming obsessed, something his parents had been to be concerned about. They said it wasn't so good for his health, which he seemed to not take any concern for himself. He started to think that his parents were right. He shook his head, turning to the doorway which surprisingly had a visitor waiting for him. The male said his hello, shouting something halfway through his sentence, and stated his name. Cass nodded his head, sliding his goggles off his head, fixing his hair momentarily, and them placing them back above his eyes.

The coyote stood up from his chair, adjusting his flannel, still rolled up above his elbow, and his black shorts. "G'Evenin, sir. M'Name's Cassius Arphralos, but ye' can call m'Cass fer short." He gave the strange male a nod and a smile. "Nice t'meet ya, Cotl. Yea, I guess I'ma new guy, a'least 'round these parts." He then looked down to the contraption that Cotl pointed out. "Oh this thinger? Aw that's nothin', don' mind it."

Word Count: 200+

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: sorry for the wait. and I'm glad you like them <33

If I could write off your murder
I'd save all of my receipts
because I'd rather you be dead
than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year

G'Evenin, sir. M'Name's Cassius Arphralos, but ye' can call m'Cass fer short. the boy started by introducing himself. Cotl nodded and stored the name away for later use. He'd probably be seeing the male pretty regularly, just because the other had been only a few doors down from his own room. The shit probably had the rank smell of weed on it by now he figured, so one would know that he lived here. Cotl couldn't really hide in his room anymore because of it. Damn Anselm. Not Really. Cotl seemed to get along with the clan member. Nice t'meet ya, Cotl. Yea, I guess I'ma new guy, a'least 'round these parts the male verified that he was new around the place. he then went on to speak about the gadget. Oh this thinger? Aw that's nothin', don' mind it. but Cotl was somewhat interested in the gadget, mainly because he hadn't met any others in the region with actual knowledge of human machinery and how it worked. Cotl also figured the male might be smart enough to be able to figure things out if he read enough books. Engineering wasn't really Cotl's interest, but Cotl was more than happy to learn atleast something just in case he needed to put something electronic back together or something.

A pleasure here as well -FILTHY FUCKING SWINE- So by the looks of that little thing, I'm guessing you know about mechanics? the boy asked, his head cocking lightly as he let his full form, his own smaller than the other. Cotl was always smaller. You'd think that after awhile he'd just get used to it. He was waiting for someone to come around that was full grown and smaller than he was. Just one. He never got the freaking pleasure to meet one yet. The German looked to the other male. The two both had accents that were on the opposite side of the spectrum. Cotl thought of the pirates that he had stowed away on when he came over here when he had heard the voice. He wondered where the other was. Where're ya' from? the male asked, his throat clearing after he finished his sentence.

I'd rather you be dead than ponder parting with my second home
I'd rather you be dead than consider not opening a restaurant
I'd rather you be dead

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... stable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Sorry for the atrocious wait!

Although Cassius had dismisses the tiny object as nothing, Cotl still seemed interested in it nonetheless. He wasn't sure if it was engineering or inventing, rather than the fact it was a foreign human thing instead. Still, the hybrid was kind of glad that the other coyote didn't think of him as weird or nerdy. However, Cotl seemed to be an oddball himself. Through the course of their conversation he was randomly shouting profanity in the middle of his sentence, dismissing it quickly as if it was nothing. Cass assumed it happened on a regular basis and looked no further into it. The orange coyote proceeded to ask about his knowledge of mechanics. Cass smiled, and promptly flung his hair to the side in an annoyed fashion. "Oh yeah, I been interested since I was a little 'un. M'Ma and Pa thought it'd be a good thing fer me. They sed I was all special an' stuff. I got a- uh, wassit called- an eidietic memory. It means I'm real good at remember'n things, like how to put back together a engine."

As he talked to Cotl, he noticed a strange accent to his voice, one he hadn't heard. Then again, everyone here had a different accent than him, and it seemed he himself was the weird one. However, the other coyote was the first to ask him where he was from. "Well, I used'ta live way down south," he replied, reaching for a map in his bag. He laid it out on the table and pointed right where the city of New Orleans was. "Right 'bout here. Right now there been nothin' but swamps but the main city done still there. That's where I got my mechanic stuff." He felt a little homesick for a brief moment, but shrugged it off. "I took a boat from here," he described as he traced his finger from the New Orleans port up the Mississippi River and over through the Great Lakes. "Up this here river and through those lakes to the coast and ended up here." He was a little proud of his two year journey, but was starting to become more interested in where his pack mate was from. "Where'd you come from? An' how'd you get here?"

word Count: 300+

[/html]
[html]

OOC: LOOKEH AT WHAT I MADE WITH YOUR PICTURE! <333 Sorry for the wait on this post. SSWM: 519
There is no escape but death
Your life is just
A murder train a-comin

The other male explained to him that he had a eidetic memory, or photographic memory. He then went on to explain what Eidetic meant. Cotl already knew, but he didn't stop the male from telling him. Cotl simply nodded his head lightly. He couldn't say that he had the same, because he really didn't. He however did remember things pretty well. He also could remember things done and said in full detail, but it was often faded with time, and eventually, if he didn't really think about it, it would be forgotten. It was good that the other male had such a memory though, it would probably be useful, as well as the knowledge in machinery. That means you have extended -LITTLE HELLION BITCHES-knowledge in human machinery? Ja? he asked the other, his German accent definitely different than his own accent. It was almost hard for the German to understand him, but with his words carefully picked apart and re-worded in his mind was and did take place, so he could understand the boy just a little bit better. This all was done subconsciously.

The other was quick to pull out a map and explain that he was from the "deep south". Cotl adventured into the room to look at the map, and the boy took a minute to exactly get the right position of where he had come from. He did not have to cross the waters to get here. He simply had to do a lot of walking. Cotl nodded his head to the other male. But then the male had explained his route, going up the river that traveled pretty well up there. Cotl smoothed out the rest of the map, and he went to Europe, as soon as the male had asked how he where and how he had gotten here. He pinpointed his German homeland, his finger landing right on the same city he had been born and raised in. Leipzig. He had come straight from Germany. Ich komme-SCHIESS- aus Deutschland, Leipzig. the male spoke in his natural language. There was not much of a difference between the two languages, and so he often would switch gears right off the bat. In Germany, he had learned both English and German, and he often was spoken to in broken dialogue. Sometimes they'd be speaking English, and other times German. He did the same, because he was in the habit of doing so. I took a boat from this port, Rostock,-NYEH- to a port here, aus Kanada. the male spoke, trailing his finger over the ocean and to an old port to the north of this land. It seemed like they both had long journeys here, though the German's trip was much shorter than two years, it actually only took him a few months to get here. Possibly four or five months.

The male looked to the other and nodded his head. We're just two strangers in a strange land then, ja? the male added, before he stepped back. You have a reason you left? the male asked, cocking his head to the side for a moment.

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: LOLZ i saw that in the testing thread Tongue I feel strangely museful for Cassius whenever I listen to The Devil Wears Prada XD Weird

------------------------------------------------------------

As Cotl noted his expertise in machinery, Cassius sat down on the edge of his bed, smiling at the orange coyote. "Yeah, I do! I done studied on it for quite a few months. Learnt it quickly an' I got to findin' m'self some parts an' got to workin'. I been fixin' to make something big, but I don't got the time for it, nor the parts." Cassius had actually heard some time ago of a city outside of Inferni that may have the parts he was looking for somewhere inside. The problem was, he still wasn't yet comfortable with leaving the territory. It was a problem for sure, but he needed to get over it soon, or he wouldn't be able to continue with any of his own projects.

Cotl entered his room, Cass having no problem at all of course, to view the map he had laid out. After he pinpointed his route to the North, the German pointed out his own home and traced the route he took. "Wow, you lived some ways 'way, din't ya?" he murmured quietly. He laughed as the other coyote hybrid made a remark. "I sure guess so." Then, the German asked if he had a reason to leave his home. Now that he thought about it, it wasn't much of a reason. His parents weren't too fond of his leaving, but Brutus was encouraging, feeding him the stories of the large Northern packs.

"My cousin Brutus, said he been up here, and said the packs were big. My pack back home, although nobody admitted it, was done fallin' 'part. Bru said I'd like it here, an' you know what? I do," he chuckled. "I been wishin' he came with, though. He said he'd be followin' after. Din't say after what."

Word Count: 300

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I make you wait for no reason, I sorry yet again. SSWM: 544
Imprisoned, inside this mind
Hiding behind the empty smiles
So simple (the anguish)
As it mocks me
Crawling back into the dark

The other male explained that he had gotten into the maschinen. Cotl nodded his head. If the male had been more so interested in maschinen, then he would have probably been as shut in as the male infront of him was (but then again, Cotl didn't know that the male would spend most of his time in his room rather than out like he was more likely to do.) No time, eh? The parts, you could go to Halifax-NYEH- to find some I'm sure. the male spoke, his eyes moving from on his chocolate pelt to the piece of work that was in his hand. I would have been into maschinen, only if I wasn't such a damn artist. the male spoke, chuckling lightly as he spoke to the other male. You probably-FUCKING DICKFACE- outdo me in this field, Cassius. he had to admit, the male was probably ten times smarter than he was.

The other male then went on to comment about how far he had lived from here. He nodded his head in agreement. It had been a long boat ride, and a lot of sea-sickness. Ja. he simply spoke to the other about this. He really didn't want to persist on the subject of Germany, because in a way, he kinda missed it there. He missed being able to actually have a conversation in straight German, even though a majority of it was broken between the two languages, he still missed not having to have either simple German words and the main part of the sentence be English. He figured he could just talk to his brother in straight German. He liked to talk to Marik in German anyways. He felt like the male's tongue sounded better in German than in English.

The other male continued on to explain the reason he had been here instead of actually home. His cousin had convinced him to move here. Cotl cocked his head lightly. He had also mentioned that he had wished that his cousin was here as well.He'll eventually find his way here, I'm sure.. the male spoke, clearing his throat as he did so. I welcome you to Inferni-SCHEISS- by the way. Me und Halo are the only other ones that really live in the house besides you, her room being on the bottom floor, facing the garden. She's pretty nice, I'm pretty sure she won't bite...zu schwer. the male spoke, a wide, devious grin had appeared on his maw. The male figured he might as well tell the male about the female presence in the house, so he knew not to cross her in rudeness of what she was doing in his house. He doubted that the male would be rude, but he was just warning just to warn. He then shrugged his shoulders. Oh, und also...There's a horse that belongs to mich.. the male started, pointing to himself as he spoke. His namen ist Maschine. He's schwarz und weiss mit eine skull on his head. You can't miss him. -FUCKING COCK TEASE- he's friendly, so if you see him, then he won't try und stomp you or anything. the male spoke, nodding his head, again offering a warning to the male, and describing his steed to the male as well.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: CLICK this is the crap that comes from my mind ;P

------------------------------------------------------------

"Halifax?" Cass questioned. He guessed that was the name of the city he'd heard about. "I been hearin' 'bout that place fer quite a whiles. Never thought 'bout goin' though. Guess I'll have to reconsider." He was sure Halifax was bound to have some useful stuff inside, just as New Orleans did. The humans had come up with some amazing stuff, but Cassius was confused on how they could leave all of it behind. More for him, he thought.

Cotl said little about his home, but the Southerner didn't complain. Sometimes there are people who refuse to talk about something for fear of missing it too much. Homesickness was not a fun feeling, and Cassius knew it all too well. He didn't show it too much, but he still missed his hometown incredibly. He dreamt about it, it was constantly plaguing his mind. Not that he didn't like that of course, but it would be bothersome at times. He would put it aside in his mind, but it would always float back later on.

The brown coyote was glad when Cotl insisted that his cousin would be here sometime soon. No one had given him such sureness, it was very comforting. He was sure Cotl would be right too, as Brutus had never let him down before. He missed his cousin more than he missed his home. Brutus and Cassius treated each other like brothers, since they'd lived together for their entire lives. Cass missed those childhood memories, cherishing their innocence like no other. He had no responsibilities, not a care in the world. Unfortunately, life isn't always like that. "Yeah, you're right," he added softly, with a hopeful smile.

What surprised the hybrid even further was that it wasn't just Cotl and Cassius. There was another resident who lived in the manor. A girl named Halo, who was a relative of Kaena and Gabriel's. Cotl assured she was nice, but then said German about her biting. It wasn't the German that bothered him as much as the face Cotl made after the statement, which made Cass' purple eyes wide in fear. He wasn't sure what to expect anymore. The orange 'yote added that his horse resides at the manor as well, with a name that he well liked. He was never a horse person, so he made sure to avoid the equine, but he never told Cotl that. "Oh, okay. I'll be watchin' out for yer horse and the girly too,"he assured with a chuckle.

Word Count: 400+

[/html]
[html]

OOC: That's the right face and everything. Captured that scene perfectly. xP Also, this thread is getting ancient. We should archive it soon.
Well if you want Shady, this is what I'll give ya,
A little bit of weed mixed with some hard liquor,
Some vodka that'll jump start my heart quicker,
than a shock when I get shocked at the hospital.

Halifax? I been hearin' 'bout that place fer quite a whiles. Never thought 'bout goin' though. Guess I'll have to reconsider. The german had cocked his head at the male. How could he not consider going there? He needed parts, and that was the biggest human development around here. The most industrial as well. Other villages in the area were less industrial and they didn't have any machinery. More so agricultural than industrial. Cotl nodded his head lightly to the other male. Ja, you should head over 'dere sometime.-NYEH- If you would like, Ich kann go with ya.. the male spoke to the other, a small smile finally showing up on his lips. This smile was not like the grin he had let pass his lips earlier, instead of it being devious, it was a smile that was completely innocent. It meant that he was enjoying the other's company. It wasn't like cotl was out to make enemies within the clan though (even though there was more than likely to be more than one person whom got annoyed at the way he talked) Cotl let the friendliness come from his own aura, simply because he knew that it would be different here, to where he didn't need to be cold to live the next day. (but you know, old habits die hard)

Cotl noticed the face the other male made when Cotl's grin had turned devious, and it was actually a funny sight, because the other's eyes opened wide, almost in fear of what Cotl had said. The rust male chuckled lightly, but did not say anything about it. He wouldn't take anything back, or say that he was joking, simply because he didn't know if he was joking or not. Oh, okay. I'll be watchin' out for yer horse and the girly too. the other male spoke to him. Cotl nodded his head. If ya ever need anything, I live down the hallway, last room on the left.-NYEH-.

[/html]
[html]
ooc- Yeah, I know :O I can archive it right after this post. If that's okay with you? and lol I forgot that Cass' room is actually the upper loft in the garage XD Oh well this thread is so old we can say he moved later on 8P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending a moment is shock, the brown hybrid settled a little. He hoped Cotl would not joke like that again. However on a much lighter note, it seemed that Cotl knew Halifax well, much to Cassius' relief. He also offered to take him there, since he also did not know the way to the city. Cassius liked how Cotl was being so nice to him, and it seemed they both enjoyed the other's company. "Yeah! I'd like that. I can show you how t'build a thing'r two while we're at it," he laughed, glad he found a good friend. Even if Cotl said he was more of an artist, Cassius was sure he was a good learner. After all, how did he learn to be such a great artist in the first place?

Cotl mentioned that if he needed anything else, his room was just down the hall from Cass' own. "Oh, cool. Thanks, Cotl," he replied, rising from the bedside. He brushed himself off, although he hardly did anything. Fixing his flannel, he turned back to the oddball coyote. "An' if ya have any jobs t'be done, you know wheres to find me." He gave Cotl a little head nod as he turned back to his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 200+

#b7184a/#43299b

[/html]