cyclone cellar.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">Sad sorry about the wait. figured it made sense for them to get acquainted quick in Inferni first before proceeding to the city~ backdated slightly if that's okay?
@&#&$A smudge of gold appeared at the entrance to a cave, and Anselm paused for only a moment as he tested the air with his nose. Without further hesitation, he was off. The half-shifted hybrid moved diligently toward the border, his forward gaze and steady gait suggesting he moved with purpose. Even still his ears twitched visibly from time to time--the faint crackle of dry grass, the distant call of a bird... none of these things escaped the alert male's attention as he moved.
@&#&$A sharp breeze cut through the territory and he frowned, glancing quickly over his shoulder before stepping up the pace from a pointed trot to a full-fledged lope. As he approached the border, any grogginess had left him. It was uncharacteristic for him to be up so early and on the move, but Anselm's sleep schedule was sporadic and irregular at best. Dawn had broken across the sky, the red light that shot through the atmosphere accentuated the crimson tint of his fur, giving him a ghastly hell-fire glow.

@&#&$The warmth was presently appreciated--he knew before too long, the skies would turn grey and blanket the earth in white. Though he'd always enjoyed the additional challenge of bowling along through the snow, he understood the less desirable repercussions: increased travel time, the toll it took on the less adequately prepared.... (This was usually reserved for the very old and very young, though this year Alacrity's beautiful yet paper thin coat concerned him the most.) It was time to stock up on supplies.
[/html]
[html]
Babble babble bitch bitch
Rebel rebel party party
Sex sex sex and don't forget the "violence"
Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad-and-lonely
Stick your STUPID SLOGAN in:

The male had been up early. He had been getting his traps and prey together, as well as him doing his "border control" duties before he was able to relax and eat some breakfast and maybe travel to Halifax. Well...He definitely needed to go to Halifax, because he needed some blankets for his steed (whom he had recently named) and he also needed to get a few other things while he was there. He made a mental list, though it was kind of failing just because he couldn't think of what else he needed besides blankets and a bandanna. Then it hit him. He needed to get some alcohol while he was out as well. He nodded his head as he took the reigns to his horse and pulled them in, pulling the horse to a stop before he dismounted and looked at his tripped trap. It looked as if something bigger than what the trap was made for had trampled over it. He sighed lightly. Sometimes he wished that the coyotes would keep clear of the traps that were put into plan view for the 'yotes but hidden for the rodents. But of course, most of the 'yotes didn't know him here, and much less did they know that he was a trapper.

All in all, this trap was to be trashed, simply because the sticks and rope had been pummeled into the ground, torn to pieces. He sighed lightly, and picked up the pieces before digging a small hole and putting the parts in the hole and burying it. He was rather frustrated at the fact that half of his traps were either destroyed or knocked over, but since he wasn't one of the more social of the 'yote clan, he couldn't warn very many of the traps that helped him when he could not track down food himself. Plus, he felt that if he went around talking about it, then a whole bunch of them would actually claim his traps as their own and steal his prey from his traps. (though this probably happened anyways since he only checked his traps twice a day) The male was quick to remount his steed and take the reigns to his hands, before he pulled the reign to the left, ultimately telling the horse that they were to go to the left. The two did an "about face" before he tapped the horse's side. The stallion then took off in the direction of the next stop.

Cotl and Maschine (the stallion) moved along the terra before Cotl's sharp eyes caught the sight of a golden and black coat along the barren land. Cotl instantly pulled on the reigns, and the stallion skidded to a halt. His own audits pulled back lightly before he took in the scent. Male. Inferni. This other one wreaked of Inferni, so he figured the male to be an older member. More than likely a higher rank as well. Cotl sat there though, on top of his stallion, just watching the male whom had been running along the lands in his secui form. Secui was the form that Cotl avoided using, simply because the bulk was not for him. He was built for running, and he was slightly slower in Secui than in his optime and lupus forms. Apparently, this male though different. Either that, or the male had been planning on going somewhere far, and it was his fastest form. Bi-colored orbs stayed on the male. Silence.

ooc: "This is the New Shit" by Marilyn Manson.--Dude, it's cool. <3 ----500+

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... camera.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:125px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#582402; text-align:justify; font-family:times; font-size:14px; color:#D4A27A; line-height:16px">
you write so fast! -states the obvious.-

#$%&*Unfamiliar with horses, Anselm supposed the galloping hooves belonged to some sort of monumental deer. The sound struck him as odd, indeed, though not immediately worthy of investigation. The hybrid was clearly well fed and not particularly hungry, and prey animals generally recognised when wolves were on the attack. The scent didn't exactly match up, but whatever it was, it still smelled like food to him. Only when it stopped abruptly did his brisk pace slow to a halt. A fleeting glance was subtly thrown over his shoulder, but what he saw caused him to follow through with a smooth about-face.

#$%&*Between the distance and the shadowy lighting, it looked as if the canine had been fused into the back of the ... mutant deer--a lupine centaur, perhaps, though such a thing made no sense. He'd been feeling somewhat adamant about continuing on to his destination uninterrupted, but this development was simply too bizarre to ignore. "Hey!" he barked, "Is that what happens when a wolf fucks a deer?" Though his booming tone was confident, there was enough quizzical humour laced in to make it obvious there was no insult or threat.

#$%&*The other man's scent registered him as one of their own and Anselm saw no harm in padding tentatively closer. Even still, his movements were cautious and slow--whatever that thing was, he supposed it could do far more damage than even a cornered buck if provoked. The animal was quite possibly one of the largest he'd ever seen. They were too far south to worry about caribou, moose, or elk, and the horse was bigger than a full-grown cougar. Still, the placement of its eyes on the sides of its head, the goat-like feet, etc. suggested that the beast was no hunter.

#$%&*His gaze remained fixated on the equine before finally raising to its rider as he approached. Since Alacrity's arrival, he had to admit he'd been slacking when it came to keeping up with the newer members--most left before they proved to be worth noticing anyway. Although he didn't recognise the face or name, however, he did know this man's scent to be one that frequented the borders: he was already fairly established within the clan. "The hell is that thing?" he wondered idly, before a too-short pause: "Can I touch it?" An unruly grin. He meant no harm, of course--he understood a "pet" when he saw one. He'd simply never seen food willing to get so close and personal with a canine while still... well, alive.
[/html]
[html]
He opened up his door, and popped me in the face.
It blew me off the porch, and cracked my head in half,
But I'm a Juggalo, so it only made me laugh.

Hey! it didn't take long. Audits fell back on his head. Is that what happens when a wolf fucks a deer? the male joked to him lightly. Cotl let one audit pull up at the male, slightly confused about what exactly he was talking about, and he even looked at himself and the horse for a second, trying to find an answer for the male. The only thing he could come up with was a shrug of his shoulders and a small forced chuckle. He watched the male as he cautiously trotted forward towards himself and the stallion. The horse turned his head and gave a soft nicker as the other canine had come up. It was obvious that the horse had been comfortable around the canines, simply because the equine had barely cared about an unknown canine coming up to him (though if they touched his reigns and tried to lead him, then he would lock up and not move unless his master said it was safe to do so. Cotl watched the golden male though, still very cautious about him.

Bi-colored orbs were on the male, and then his voice entered the air once more. The hell is that thing? Can I touch it? the male asked. Cotl looked down at the canine before he nodded his head. It's a hors. Und ja, -SCHEISS- go ahead. Just don't grab the reigns. he spoke, nodding his head still before he let a small welcoming smile form on his maw. He tried very hard not to pick fights with the Inferni members, simply because of the fact that he would be seeing more and more of these fools around the lands. The mounted male let both of his audits flip back up before he decided to speak again, this time offering the male his name. Meinen name ist Cotl Ulrich. Dich? he couldn't help but slip back into his own home language, and he often forgot that he was in a new place, where he had not even met another that shared his home language.

The horse nickered lightly, again, for what reason, Cotl did not know. Possibly a greeting to the other male?

speak

ooc: Pfft, Sometimes I feel like a write completely sluggishly; short >.> sorry. That table, and the "He's a timebomb" table of your have to be my two favorites <3

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... achine.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:205px; background-position:top center; background-color:#0F1110; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px">
        The hybrid reared up gently on his hind legs, making a point to keep his claws from even lightly poking into the horse's side. Even now he was shifting, though it mightn't have been immediately apparent as the transformation took place from the ground up. His hind legs grew longer and his feet more stabilised for walking on two legs instead of four; his back straightened and he progressively transitioned to his full height. Finally he backed away, one paw that was now more a hand stroking the animal's neck gently. The entire process took under a minute--perhaps giving Cotl insight as to his form preference. It was not his fastest or his strongest, but it was the best compromise between the two and the easiest to get him where he needed to be fast. Furthermore, the Caelum shifted between all of his forms daily for practise and though he could complete in a full shift within a few minutes, having a head start never hurt.

Seemingly satisfied with his little inspection, he gave a simple nod (to the horse or the rider, who knew) before taking a step back. Only as he moved away did he catch a glimpse of some irregular thing on the other male's body; on one out-turned leg, on the thigh, there were words of all things. A tattoo! No sooner had the words and placement registered did a hearty, raucous laugh bubble up from his gut: "Ha ha!! That's rich, man." He reached out a hand to the hybrid, who spoke in a thick accent he vaguely recognised, though had not heard in ages. "Anselm de le Poer." It seemed as though they attracted all sorts of diversity here; though Anselm was unfamiliar with the German language, simple context clues were enough for him to figure it out. He was versed well enough in Spanish that different languages neither confused nor intimidated him.

"So another traveller, eh?" he wondered, one brow lifted curiously. "How'd you get the horse all the way across the ocean?" As he'd never seen one before, it only made sense that the horse had arrived with Cotl. The pair seemed quite comfortable in one another's presence and such bonds usually took a considerable amount of time to form; then again, there were always exceptions. Now that he was somewhat less distracted by the huge animal, he was free to consider the Praeses more closely. His markings, strangely, reminded him of a cross between himself and his doggish cousin: rusty gold, but with a black muzzle and saddle. Peculiar. The eyes were even more bizarre, though he didn't allow his gaze to linger very long--he was simply taking a mental snapshot, not trying to present a challenge.

With that, he dropped back to the ground and padded along on all fours, a gait he had perfected in the typically bipedal form to the point where it barely looked awkward. His pace was slow and inviting, but his mission was not forgotten; for however long Cotl wished to follow him and converse was fine, but Anselm didn't want to procrastinate any more than he had already.

LOL. Your replies are neither sluggish nor short. >_> And thanks Big Grin -Glad someone derives some level of amusement from her ADD/compulsive table switching.- Also, feel free to powerplay them moving toward the city as much as you'd like. :o
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Don't even worry, when I have an insane amount of tables for one charrie I do the exact same thing. -- Without me by Eminem (probably the most unmetal song Cotl has on his playlist xP)

This is what I'll give ya'
A little bit of weed mixed with some hard liquor
Some vodka that'll jump start my heart quicker

The male quickly jumped onto his hinds, and then proceeded to transform into his Optime form. The horse did not twitch at the touch of the male, more interested in the change that he was seeing infront of his eyes from four legs to two. The equine found the transformation rather interesting every time he saw it. It almost made him jealous of his master and his master's kind. The male was done transforming in a matter of a minute before the golden male had pet the horse with his hands and then glanced to the inside of Cotl's leg. Cotl looked down, as if to see what he was looking at and then realized that the male had been looking at his tattoo that he had done himself. Ha ha!! That's rich, man. the male let a laugh come from the bowels of his diaphragm. Cotl let out an equally hearty laughter at the same fact. He had been waiting for someone to come around and have the same thoughts on the subject as he. The male then offered his hand to the rust brute. Ivory hand grasped the other's golden hand and shook the hand lightly. Anselm de le Poer. the other male spoke. Long name. Even for Cotl's taste. Cotl had a nice short name, perfect length so it was not ironic for him to have a long name and short legs. A pleasure. the male spoke, uninterrupted by anything but his own throat clearing itself.

His hand unclenched the other's before it returned to the reigns of the horse. So another traveller, eh? How'd you get the horse all the way across the ocean? the male had then spoke. Cotl nodded his head. Germany. But I did not bring him with me. I'm surprised that you don't know this already, actually, but there -FUCKING DIPSHIT-are wolf packs here that have domesticated horses. As well as other prey animals. the male spoke, nodding his head lightly before he looked in the direction he had found Aniwaya in. Aniwaya, the pack is called. Rather friendly bunch.-FAT ASS PIECE OF LARD- Ember Phoenix gave the stallion to me in exchange for some piercings. the male continued on, noticing the other male taking in the sight that was before him. It was a surprise to Cotl himself that he had not asked about the horse's tattoo, but then again, since the male had asked what it was, he probably didn't realize that the horse held a replica of his own skull on his face. Cotl let the male take a mental snapshot, not really minding being looked over, as long as it wasn't a challenge. Which it obviously wasn't.

Cotl watched as the male went back down on four legs and start walking away. The male tapped the horse's side, making the horse move right alongside with the other male. The equine was sure to keep his distance from the wolf, just so the two could have their own personal space, and so the horse wouldn't accidentally step on any feet or hands. If you don't know about Aniwaya, then do you know anything about the other packs -NYEH-around here? the male asked, his neck and head twitching to the side for a second when he made the "nyeh" sound. His sentence after that sound continued like nothing was wrong though.

------------------------

Cotl Ulrich, You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

than a shock when I get shocked at the hospital
by the doctor when I'm not co-operating
When I'm rockin the table while he's operating

[/html]
[html]

lulz, I've always found Eminem entirely too amusing. "I'm Shady" would probably be appropriate for Anselm at this point. -Should add that to his playlist!- XD sliiiight powerplay involved with the "there are x,y,z conversations going on at once" phenomenon, let me know if it should be changed. :p

------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of Inferni he was wary of giving his full title; the de le Poers were a fairly infamous bunch, and though he didn't suspect anyone remembered Damian or Ahren's reign in Chimera any longer, his cousin remained at the helm of the rowdy coyote clan. He wouldn't play ignorant to their notoriety--children spoke of them as bogeymen, and only foolhardy adults dared to traipse near their borders. Regardless, such paranoia within their ranks was unfounded; furthermore, when offered a surname, he only found it polite to reply in turn with his own. Even still he thought nothing of it. Cotl's name was unlike any he'd heard in the past and there was a powerful, guttural sound to it that made it stand out all the more. An interesting name for an interesting creature was all too fitting, he supposed.

The little outburst (this time in a language he understood; the previous may have well been a command for the horse, as far as he knew) caused one brow to lift. It seemed so random and uncontrolled, though nothing else about the mutt suggested anything was terribly off. At first he tried to ignore it, but when the issue showed again his brows knitted together in a frown. The words weren't directed at him, it seemed, but if that were the case... what was he cussing about? Are you in pain? he wondered simply, figuring if he were having some kind of heart attack he'd be yelling out seemingly random swears as well. Only when the behaviour was confirmed as some kind of quirk or tic did he continue.

Huh. But oh, yeah. Ember seems alright. I can't say I make it down to that stretch of the woods all too often... definitely never been inside. Aniwaya was about as far out of the way as one could get from Inferni; they were literally on opposite ends of the map. Can't say I ever got into the idea of piercings, he mused, glancing up to catch the metallic glint off of Cotl's. It seemed like such accessories could be ripped off entirely too easy during a chase through thick vegetation or during a fight. More of a tattoo guy myself, he added, turning his body so that the jockey could see both his shoulder and foot tats.

Dahlia de Mai--to our west--and Phoenix Valley in the south are our closest neighbours. There was some tension with the latter earlier this summer, but I think it's blown over. As for Dahlia, though, they've got some jackass in charge whose about as stable as a landslide--just as dangerous, too. A slow shrug. Though things had been quiet, Anselm never took anything for granted where Haku was concerned. Other than that there's Crimson Dreams and Cour des Miracles; both are pretty laid back groups and I'd say I have friends in both, including the Dreamer's commander. Mostly I stick 'round here and Halifax, though... where I'm going now, at any rate, he added as an afterthought.

[/html]
[html]
Table © James
ooc: Shady's the one of the only rappers that I'll listen to. He seriously is hilarious though, there's not too many songs of his that I don't like xD Also don't worry about the pp. I don't mind at all.

Are you in pain? it was the first time he had gotten that response from his cursing. Cotl simply shook his head and offered up only one word to the male about that. "Nein." the male was quick to respond to the question. Huh. But oh, yeah. Ember seems alright. I can't say I make it down to that stretch of the woods all too often... definitely never been inside. the male spoke to him. Cotl gave the male a sly smile. " I guess I get around then." the male offered up a small chuckle before he listened to the male's next words. Can't say I ever got into the idea of piercings, More of a tattoo guy myself. the male pointed out, and angled himself to where Cotl was able to see his two smaller tattoos. In a way, they were like his own two tattoos, them both being rather small. Simple designs. He had yet to see a piece of art on the body of one of the canines yet though. He figured that tattoos weren't as popular here as they were in Germany. Or atleast the bigger tattoos weren't as popular here. The biggest piece of art he had seen here was the one that he had made on the face of his steed. " Ich- I didn't have my gun for awhile when I first got here, -COCK FACE SON OF A WHORE- but now I do, plus I'm unsure if Ember was the tattoo type of gal, ya' know? he spoke, shrugging lightly.

Dahlia de Mai--to our west--and Phoenix Valley in the south are our closest neighbors. There was some tension with the latter earlier this summer, but I think it's blown over. As for Dahlia, though, they've got some jackass in charge whose about as stable as a landslide--just as dangerous, too. the male went on to speak about the other packs. The ones he had yet to find himself wandering through. Cotl decided right away that he was not afraid of this "dangerous" leader. He should have been afraid, because of his small stature, but the male wasn't. He didn't have a reason to be scared. He'd be scared when hell froze over. That seemed like the appropriate saying. Other than that there's Crimson Dreams and Cour des Miracles; both are pretty laid back groups and I'd say I have friends in both, including the Dreamer's commander. Mostly I stick 'round here and Halifax, though... where I'm going now, at any rate, the male went on to say. Cotl let the male finish before he spoke again, and before he did speak, he nodded his head lightly. "Good to know. With so many packs, I should have many -FUCKING SHIT HEAD- customers." the male spoke, chuckling lightly. He thought of everyone as a customer. Until they had told him no, or they attacked him, he would consider them a customer. "I like to stick around the packlands too, but sometimes I let Maschine[mah-chine-eh] here wander around while I'm on his back, -NYEHHH- and he tends to take me wherever the grass is good." he spoke, shrugging lightly as the three creatures continued on.

The trio had moved over the borders by now, and started to make their way towards Halifax. Cotl had failed to realize that the three had gone over the border (it wasn't like he cared anyways) and he watched as his companion walked on his fours beside the two.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... bottom.png); background-color:#5A5C5A">

» sweet. Big Grin and likewise, thanks for keeping them moving~

"Definitely not a bad thing; good to know we have eyes and ears outside of the clan." For the longest time, that responsibility seemed to fall primarily on his shoulders--though nobody could really say he minded. The Caelum appeared more wolf than coyote and he was opportunistic, using his blood to his advantage in combat and politics alike. New clan members, whose scents were not fully integrated with the coyotes', were probably the most valuable when it came to infiltrating claimed territory. Still, he could hardly expect (or even ask) anybody to do this: it was a dangerous mission, and they obviously wouldn't know the lands as well as he did if something went wrong. Anselm had been kicking around this neck of the woods since before any of the packs had settled here, and even of those he visited less he knew the more major routes in and out.

The notion of customers was one he understood well enough. Anselm didn't care who someone was as long as they brought in good business. "Oh? Maybe we've both found ourselves another, then," he remarked smoothly, giving Cotl (who by now, he decidedly liked--the quirks were humorous to the bronze wolf whose tongue was already worse than that of a sailor and a construction worker combined) only a moment to wonder what his "trade" was. "I can trade you some smoke for some ink, if you're interested. My usual guy is.. pretty far out of the way." Good thing they were heading to Halifax; that's where his stockpile was. He liked to check in on the garage when he passed through the area anyway, and this would be as good of an excuse as the next, so long as he also hit up one particular warehouse he had in mind.

"Cool name, though," he added, referencing the horse. "Sounds like a relaxing way to kill some time." The hybrid was entirely too obsessed, personally, to let an animal carry him about--it wasn't unusual for him to run straight from his den to his garage with few pit-stops for a quick drink or to catch his breath. Although he also did a fair deal of weight training, these endurance exercises were what kept his form lean and trim. His speed may have been average, but his near daily regiment would have been enough to satiate the triathlon trainers of yore. They took a direct path through the Dampwoods, with Anselm altering his usual route just slightly so the horse would have an easier time (he didn't think it would want to wriggle through brambles and so on). Before much longer, they'd reached the fringes of the decaying suburban sprawl that enveloped the towering buildings of centre city.
      "There's this one place that's got everything under the sun, but I was gonna hit that up on the way back out. Mind if we hit up my garage first?" Tucked away in a south-west pocket of the city, it was somewhat out of the way... but the things he intended to get there would be lighter and less cumbersome to transport than what he needed from the warehouse. For the time being, it didn't even occur to him that Cotl's horse might be able to assist in the mass carriage of blankets, pillows, and whatever else they might find.

[/html]
[html]
Table © James
ooc: lol, this is like, four days of straight boredom cured right here man, I should be thanking you for having this move along so nicely.

Definitely not a bad thing; good to know we have eyes and ears outside of the clan. the other male commented. Cotl nodded his head. He figured it was also good for the clan to have some of the wolf packs atleast know that Inferni were not a whole bunch of ravaged beasts who do nothing but attack wolves for no reason (though he knew that the laws of the clan had nothing against the killing/maiming of wolves) and that the Infernians could offer excellent services. Even capable of trade. Equivalent Exchange. He liked that logic. It made everything so much easier. Oh? Maybe we've both found ourselves another, then. Cotl cocked his head towards the male for a second, wondering what he was talking about. I can trade you some smoke for some ink, if you're interested. My usual guy is.. pretty far out of the way.the male continued on after a pause. Cotl smiled lightly. Again, he loved Equivalent Exchange. Though Cotl was slightly curious as to what kind of smokes the male was talking about. Cigerettes were something that Cotl would rather stay away from, only because the nicotine left a bad taste on his tongue and it was rather disgusting to him. Marijuana on the other hand, he would trade gladly for. Cotl let a rather sly grin pass his lips once again. "Smokes as in?" he asked, cocking his head lightly to the other male before he listened to the other words the male had to say. His throat cleared itself.

Cool name, though. the male spoke, speaking about the name of the stallion. He was glad someone had agreed that the name was pretty cool, because he had seriously spent a good week or two to finally figure out a name for the fucking stallion. It means "Machine" in German.-SCHIESS- the male squeezed in the little piece of information before the male went on. Sounds like a relaxing way to kill some time. the other spoke. Cotl rode his horse for the horse's sake, so he could have a decent amount of exercise a day before he would rough out the walks around just to stretch his own legs, and so he did not get sluggish. Cotl nodded his head lightly. It was relaxing for him to just rest and let the horse take him wherever. You have no idea.-NYEH- the male spoke smiling softly to the other as they moved on and on. Cotl realized that they had left the lands as they went into the forest, and came out in Halifax.

They were on the fringes of the city when the male spoke again. There's this one place that's got everything under the sun, but I was gonna hit that up on the way back out. Mind if we hit up my garage first? the male spoke. Cotl dismissed it with a waving of his hand and a shake of his head. Nein, I don't mind at all. -DEPRESSED FUCKING MASTURBATING PIECE OF SHIT BUMP ON A FUCKING LOG- Just lead the way. the male had visited Halifax a few times, but he still was unfamiliar to some of the regions, just because he hadn't have enough time to thoroughly explore. He normally got what he needed to, and then left and headed back to the packlands.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$Anselm, too, preferred to keep things cordial with the other packs. He'd grown up in war and understood it to be good for nobody. Scarcity of resources had necessitated such actions back in the day, but here in Nova Scotia they faced neither drought nor famine. Egos and madness were the only things preventing them all from getting along; it was enough to churn his stomach if he dwelt on the matter for too long, but he rarely shared these thoughts with anybody. Too many members of Inferni were all too gung-ho about the slaughter of innocents, but in them he saw hypocrisy and short-sightedness. To act in defence or target your oppressors was one thing--to lash out at those that had never set foot near the clan or threatened her well-being was quite another. Then they became what they allegedly- hated most; they became like Haku.
@&#&$Perhaps the two Infernians weren't so different. It was rare for Anselm to find someone he just clicked with (especially outside of the context of family or drugs). Then again, perhaps he'd dismissed some subconscious, underlying thing too quickly. "The best kind," he purred simply: "Sweet Mary Jane." Anselm hardly cared for cigarettes either; they seemed to clog up his nose and the unpleasant odour clung to his coat much longer. Marijuana was more of a piny, pleasant perfume and he never experienced bad side effects (or in this case, allergies). In fact, there probably wasn't a single drug he preferred more--even alcohol. If he smoked too much he took a nap and woke up feeling peaceful; if he drank too much and "took a nap," he woke up with a headache and a sour stomach.

@&#&$At Cotl's next outburst he couldn't help but giggle: "That's one hell of a mental image, man." A pause; Anselm couldn't help but be immensely curious about such a peculiar quirk, and he hoped the other man wouldn't be terribly offended if he asked. "So is there any rhyme or reason to these exclamations? Like, did you actually catch some worthless SOB masturbating on a log once?" Scientific and analytical, he couldn't help but try to pick at Cotl's brain somewhat--he wanted to understand, on some level, what caused the outbursts. There had to be some trigger, right?
@&#&$As they came up on the garage, he fished the key from around his neck and threw open the door. The pungent scent of marijuana was strong here; it could practically be smelled along the entire block. One ear fell back as he regarded the large horse, which would obviously not fit inside. He offered a silent shrug to Cotl, who he figured could either turn him loose to graze out back or tie him up to a fence post if he didn't wish to wait outside (not that the horse wouldn't be able to rip the post away, but the Caelum doubted that such an action was even necessary--presumably the beasts had some level of mutual loyalty). "Your call; you can either come in and have a free sample or I'll just grab a couple jars and we can split."
[/html]
[html]
Table © James
ooc:

The best kind, Sweet Mary Jane The male answered his question quite favorably. Cotl nodded his head lightly and gave an approving smile. You got yourself a motherfucking deal, man. the male spoke, this profanity was not misplaced, nein. This one was actually intentional. Cotl was enjoying the male's presence, and this more than likely just sealed the deal. Marijuana was one of many "drugs" that he had tried, though the German was raised more so with alcohol than with weed, simply because his family were not the growers of the pack. So though the clan had a field of nothing but the pot plants, he was more so into the alcohol because of the family really. That's one hell of a mental image, man. the male giggled about the outburst. Cotl cocked his brow at the male, him blocking the words from creating an image. And then the male paused. Cotl seemed like he was waiting for the male to say something else, and only seconds dropped without words before the male again spoke to him. So is there any rhyme or reason to these exclamations? Like, did you actually catch some worthless SOB masturbating on a log once? the male asked. He was asking about the profanities. Cotl took a deep breath, as if he was trying to not get angry and stay pleasant. He got the questions all the time, and eventually he'd get used to answering them he guessed. The humans called it Tourette's Syndrome.. the male started, figuring he might as well be straight forward with it. It's any form of involuntary twitch, or vocalization.-FUCKING COCK SUCKING WHORE!- It's a broad Syndrome, but the general idea of it was that it's involuntary. It just happens. the male explained, a clawed finger pointing to nothing in general, he just made a movement of his hand really.

The two soon came up to the garage, and the other male was quick to get to work. Cotl knew that the stallion would not fit inside, so he was quick to throw one leg over to the other side so he could dismount. While he was getting ready to dismount, the male spoke once again. Your call; you can either come in and have a free sample or I'll just grab a couple jars and we can split. the male spoke. Cotl then stopped and considered it. Would he rather do the tattoo stoned? Actually. He figured he'd be a bit more relaxed, so he could do it. He shrugged to himself and dismounted anyway, a silent sign that he would just stay and sample he guessed. We have time to kill, ja? Unless you got to be somewhere or something-ZOMBIES BRUTALLY CARVING OUT YOUR BRAINS AND FUCKING YOUR BODY!- he guessed that some of his outbursts were pretty creative. He never really noticed it before the male actually took interest in what exactly he was saying. Cotl felt pretty small compared to the other, for Cotl was like a midget to almost everyone. He cursed his mother's short stature. He had gotten stuck between dog and coyote, and he was the tallest in the litter, as well as the bulkest. His brother and sister were more on the lithe side, cursed to take their mother's genes rather than their father's (whom Cotl stole as much as he could from). Then again, Cotl was the one stuck with the mental issues....

The male walked up to the other, nodding his head lightly as he peeked into the garage. He immediately got the huge whiff of the desired plant. The smell almost made him drool honestly. He quickly stopped himself though, by licking his lips. By fucking god man. was the only thing to escape his maw.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... itburn.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:260px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#020003; text-align:justify; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#FF9918; line-height:16px">
-bites the holidays.- ;; i never sleep at my parent's house.
@&#&$For the scientist, an answer could raise half a dozen new questions in place of the one that had been addressed. That the exclamations centred around foul language was downright intriguing; he wondered what would happen if an afflicted person was raised in such a manner that they were never exposed to cursing at all. The concept of "involuntary" did not particularly sit well with him either. Were the symptoms exacerbated in the presence of others, or did they happen in solitude as well? Wouldn't this make hunting (or any other action that required stealth) impossible, or at least unpleasant? What would happen if Cotl simply clamped his jaw shut and refused to speak--would he be forced to gurgle out some kind of nonsense through clenched jaws?
@&#&$The curiosity was overwhelming, but the strained sigh made him think twice. It didn't take much to guess that the Infernian was regularly assailed with questions regarding his condition: if every person he met asked about his red eyes (or something), he'd be ready to bite their heads off, too. For now, he simply tucked the terminology--Tourette's--away into a pocket of his brain for later research. The humans had explanations for just about everything if one bothered to look. Usually Anselm lacked the patience for wordier works, preferring pictures and short, concise explanations, but if something outrageous enough tripped his curiosity he'd put a little extra effort into his studies.
@&#&$"Nah, I doubt the world will come crashing to an end in the next few hours," he replied, the words somewhat abstract. The bronze hybrid very much wished to get back to Alacrity with supplies before the foul weather set in, but ultimately she already knew where his existing blankets were if she needed them. And if the temperature suddenly plummeted to sub-freezing and the sky dumped metres of snow in the blink of an eye, they'd have much bigger problems anyway. Why not face the apocalypse stoned? These derailed musings brought a small smirk to his face, though his back was turned toward the other and by the time he turned again, it was gone. Cotl appeared much smaller now that he was not atop the horse, but between his predominantly wolf blood and keeping company with coyotes, he was used to standing several heads taller than most.
@&#&$"Ridiculous, ain't it? Mostly thanks to my daughter; without her to plant all of it, there wouldn't have been as much to harvest." He shrugged, making his way to one shelf and selecting a couple of jars from it. "Usually trade one at a time," he explained absently, "but for something permanent a couple of the bigger ones seems appropriate." Each held at least an ounce to an ounce and a half, though the two he picked now were overfilled--a full quarter pound, which he figured to be quite fair. He wasn't looking for anything big or extravagant anyway; Anselm preferred to keep his tattoos subtle to the point where they were inconspicuous at a distance.
@&#&$With that, he plopped the jars on the table and his own arse into the couch. "What's your preference, man?" he wondered, gesturing to the assortment of pipes already on the table as he began to scrape together some bud from an existing pile.
[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: loving that table too <3 shortness sorry.

I don't want to have to kill you
They'll find out and I will feel blue

Like to take all the skin off your face
Like to smash all your brains with a vase
Wish I could be a fly in your hand
Lay my eggs that will rise from the dead
Lay my eggs that will rise from the dead
Bloodrocuted

Nah, I doubt the world will come crashing to an end in the next few hours the other male spoke. Cotl agreed, and then too thought about going out stoned. Hey, atleast he'd be going something he enjoyed to do, though he'd rather be drinking. Either way, the boy would be going out the way he'd want to go out. Smoking a bowl with a friend. The male chuckled lightly at his own thoughts before he followed the male into the pot filled garage. Ridiculous, ain't it? Mostly thanks to my daughter; without her to plant all of it, there wouldn't have been as much to harvest. he continued to speak. So he had a daughter as well. It made him wonder how much older the male was than Cotl. Cotl always felt young when he found out how others already had children. The male let his wonderment about the male's age fade to the back of his mind before he answered the male. Ridiculous? More like friggin' insane, man. accented voice cleared itself instead of being riddles with profanities. Usually trade one at a time, but for something permanent a couple of the bigger ones seems appropriate. the other male spoke, putting two jars that were filled to the top and placed them on the table before him. Cotl couldn't help but let a smile fall on his lips. This would last him probably through the winter. He could save the seeds and then plant some of the plants near the mansion and harvest them when they were ready to be harvested. Cotl absently nodded his head to the male, not really bothering to speak until he figured that he needed to get some information about his half of the trade.

He didn't say anything until the male sat down though, and Cotl too sat down, though not next to him on the couch, no, but on the beanbag chair that had caught his attention that was sitting in the corner. He pulled it to where it was infront of the table, and he sat down in it. He figured the other male wouldn't mind. If he wanted the bean bag, he would have claimed it for himself right? What's your preference, man? the other male asked before Cotl looked at the table and looked at the assorted pipes. He then looked to the shelf and looked at all the bongs. He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth before he reached his arm out and grabbed one of the bigger bongs on the shelf. It was tall, and had multiple colors. It was shaped as a mushroom sitting on a rainbow of colors that was the bottom. Cotl put the bong down on the table infront of the two. Nothing ever beats a bong. -BITCHES KNOW ME BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT I CAN FUCK!- Uh, what did you want your tattoo to be anyways? Do I need to have a reference picture for it? the male asked, cocking his head to the side lightly before he sat back down on the beanbag chair.

Speak

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/anselm_table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:225px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
that's not that short, and i'm still winded from the 1000+ i did earlier anyway. xD -seriously didn't think she was capable of such a thing.- annnd i'm lame & want everything to match, so it'd look like his icon. XD;

Anselm had more children than he cared to think about or count, but to say that he'd been a father to any of them was a lie. He'd provided the genetic material, danced away, and never really faced any consequences for his actions--those that he did were minimal, to say the least. It all contributed to his somewhat wild, "stuck-in-the-teens" attitude evident now. Maybe it was just a mid-life crisis come early.
    Some combination of the man's selection and outburst caused that Cheshire grin to surface once more. Excellent choice, he said simply, beginning to pick a bud from his own stash apart to stuff into the massive bowl. Once it was filled, he inched it toward his guest along with a lighter. I'll hook ya up with some flame, too, if you need it. Weed was pretty useless without fire; even if eaten, it helped to cook it with meat first.
    Hmm, he murmured to himself, as he considered how to explain the design. I dunno. Should be pretty easy. Have you ever seen a bomb before? The only real "bombs" he'd ever played with were actually grenades, but those were lumpy and didn't need fire to set off. If Cotl had no idea what he was talking about, he would take him out of the way a bit when they set off for the abandoned department store--there was one graffitied on a wall somewhere.
    As for the placement, he was unsure. Sure neither would be a trip to the beach on my end, but I was either thinking on the underside of my chin or on the inside of my ear, he said, flicking the ear in question while he scratched absently at his chin. Anselm preferred to keep them where the fur was not to thick--they wouldn't be any fun if they weren't visible, after all. I'll just go with whatever you recommend there.
    Both were areas of highly sensitive skin, but Anselm knew what to expect, and if Cotl had pulled one off on his groin (of all places), he figured he would survive. He figured either placement would be appropriate, too: from his mouth he dropped bombs, and he certainly had to deal with a whole lot of noise in his head. Although they weren't about to get started just yet, he could already feel the mild adrenaline rush associated with the thought alone. New tattoos were exciting, and he was fortunate to have found a local artist.
[/html]
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: 1000+ words is tiring, unless muse is high. *has done a marathon of 1000+ posts before*

Excellent choice the male complimented on his choice, and Cotl nodded his head. " Danke." the male muttered to the other. I'll hook ya up with some flame, too, if you need it the other male then spoke. Cotl shook his head. " I collect lighters like it's no one's business.-FUCK ME- I have more fire than I need. Enough to fucking blow up my room." Cotl responded. However he would need the lighter for now, he was just saying that he didn't need anymore in general. Cotl guessed he got greens, since the other male had been inching both the bong and the lighter towards him. Cotl grabbed the bong with a strong arm and the lighter with the other. He put the base of the bong on his chair, in between his legs before he bent over and put his lips to the bong hole. He struck the lighter and put it to the bowl and began to slowly pull the smoke into the bong, the water bubbling and smoke filling the entire thing before he removed the bowl from the stem and with one big inhale, he took in the rest of the smoke before he placed the bong back on the table gently, and handed the lighter to the other male. He held the smoke in for a good 30 seconds or though before he first let a little bit come through his nose. He made a sound with his maw that was kind of like a cough, but still holding the smoke in.

Hmm, I dunno. Should be pretty easy. Have you ever seen a bomb before? the male started to explain. Cotl nodded his head, though kept his focus on keeping the hit in his lungs. Cotl nodded his head, He'd seen bombs in comic books, in technical books, in real life. He knew what a bomb looked like, though he wanted the male to continue before he said anything specific on the subject. Sure neither would be a trip to the beach on my end, but I was either thinking on the underside of my chin or on the inside of my ear, the male spoke. Cotl hadn't worked on the ears before, as far as tattooing went, though he had done plenty of piercings on the ears. The underside of the chin didn't seem like it was a bad choice though. I'll just go with whatever you recommend there. the male spoke. Cotl leaned back into the bean bag chair before he finally let the remaining smoke come slowly from his maw. He started to speak while smoke was coming from his maw. " Ich nicht suggest the ears. I haven't done a tattoo on the ears, and I'd need to read up on the major veins and such before I would proceed with it. The underside of your chin is a different story though. Ich kann do that. -FUCKING COCK SUCKING WHORE-Though you'd more than likely only be able to see it (depending on where on the chin you put it) when you lift your head to the skies. Base of the neck, or the bottom of your cheek is what I'd suggest." the male spoke, by the time he had finished speaking, the amount of smoke in his lungs was only one breath out to diminishing completely. He let this one last puff of smoke come from his maw before he put his hands behind his head. He hadn't smoked in awhile, and the taste of the weed was just superb. He couldn't help but lick his lips afterwards. " Which genetic strain is this stuff? Do you know? "

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">omg -fails at life.- feel free to powerplay them getting to the store or whatever! :]
@&#&$"Hey, if you've ever got a hankering to blow some shit up, give me a call. Gabe would have fun, too." Inferni had its fair share of pyros; so long as everyone knew what the hell they were doing he viewed it as a positive thing. Obviously Cotl was joking and had no devious plot to set the old building ablaze, but if anyone actually came along and blew the place sky high, he'd be tempted to chuck them into it along for the ride. Though he didn't frequent it much at all now that it was regularly inhabited, he still knew there to be a handful of interesting things on the premises. Regardless, controlled infernos and explosions were simple, wild delights he could not really explain. There was something powerful in destruction (and the ability to control it).
@&#&$Now it was his turn to take a hit as the other male spoke. He listened carefully, ears twitching on occasion to show his attentiveness, even as his gaze was focused on his hands and what they were doing. At least he would not have to explain the design. Cotl's point about the chin tat's visibility was valid, and he decided he wouldn't really mind waiting for Cotl to put enough research into the ear tattoo. He held up a finger--a pause--before he exhaled the long, milky stream of smoke he'd taken in. "It's fine, I can be patient. Always fun to learn something new anyway, right?" he wondered with a grin, hoping that the hybrid wouldn't mind. Maybe he'd even enjoy studying up on new things as much as the Caelum did.

@&#&$Poking a nail through the spent bowl, he shrugged and blew the ashes to the floor. "I've no idea, honestly. Maybe Maz would know, but I don't think she'll be back any time soon to ask," he said. She already had her own life with the O'Clavins; unknown to him, she had even started her own family. "But hey, might 's well ship on out, eh?" He rose groggily from his seat, stretching his back as he did so. They had everything they needed from here, and he feared if they didn't start moving now they'd get stuck for all too long. They still had to hit up the department store and whatever else Cotl may have wanted to see.
[/html]
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: I lied, it's not that long. 433 to susowrimo

Hey, if you've ever got a hankering to blow some shit up, give me a call. Gabe would have fun, too. the other male suggested. Cotl let out a chuckle. " I like blowing up buildings best. -SHIT CAKE!- We should find some building ain't nobody needs." the male spoke, chuckling lightly at the thought. Cotl didn't seem like he liked to to such things, but hey, covers can be deceiving, ja? Cotl watched as the male went through the same ordeal with the bong, though this hit was also large enough to cash the bowl. It was pretty crazy that they were able to cash it with two hits, but hell, it just meant that they both knew their way around a bong.

It's fine, I can be patient. Always fun to learn something new anyway, right? the male spoke to him, and Cotl shrugged his shoulders. He guessed it was fun to learn, and he secretly was a bookworm, so he did know lots of random things. "Ja, it wouldn't be the first time I had to research for tattooing. Have you seen Maschine's face?-COCKFACE-" the male spoke, gesturing towards the door. I've no idea, honestly. Maybe Maz would know, but I don't think she'll be back any time soon to ask the other spoke about the gene strand. Cotl shrugged lightly before he grabbed the two jars of pot and the bong. The other male stood up. But hey, might 's well ship on out, eh? the other suggested, and Cotl nodded his head. Cotl took the bag that was at his side and put the two jars in it, before he closed the bag and just held the bong.

The two exited the garage, and Cotl mounted his horse, without spilling or breaking his bong, and then the two rushed through the streets of Halifax, running by many stores that were old, and beaten down, none of them offering what the two boys were after. It wasn't long before the three males came to a stop at a large building, the words on the building being faded but one of them being "Department" meaning that there were many things that were sold in said store.

Cotl smiled and jumped down from his horse, and he put the bong down on the concrete infront of the store. It was too big to fit in his bag, and Cotl didn't have any other pockets on his horse, so he would have to deal with it sitting there until they came back out. Cotl this time put Maschine on a post and then looked to Anselm. " The moment of truth." the male spoke, his voice clearing itself before he approached the doors and pushed them open. He then entered, and held the door for the male behind him

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$"Man, where you gettin' enough explosives to blow up a whole building?" he chortled, not exactly sure if the hybrid was being literal or not. It didn't take much to light an entire building on fire, of course, but so far as legitimate explosions he wasn't as sure. He'd had himself a merry old time with old fireworks and hand grenades in the past, but the former hadn't even managed to blow up a rusty old car--and while the latter had instigated a rather impressive fireball courtesy a nearby fuelling truck, the truck hadn't exactly lifted off the ground or shattered into pieces, either.
@&#&$As they came outside he paid more attention to the horses face, offering it a reassuring pat on the nose before Cotl clambered up top and took the reigns. He took this time to quickly lock the door before turning back to address his companion. "I suppose I hadn't really thought about everything that goes into these before; I just think they look pretty," he said with a grin. He supposed there was a lot to think about after all--putting a flat image onto a curved surface always made things sort of tricky. His fine motor skills were becoming more than adequate to work with old human tools, but tattooing took a steady hand and a sharp eye for detail.

@&#&$They moved quickly and efficiently through the city, not wasting time on the small shit and going straight for the high-yield places. Their first (and quite possibly last) stop was a large department store he'd poked around in a couple times in the past. The hybrid dipped his head in silent gratitude before stepping inside, casting a quick glance at all the directory signs that remained suspended from the ceiling above. A handful had fallen off, but those that remained. "Hm, so bedding is to the left. That's the main place I'd like to hit up, 'n maybe 'housewares' for some containers, but I'm not sure what else you're interested in," he said. "Your call if you want to stick together or meet back up in a few," he said. They weren't women, after all; they didn't need to hold each other's hands through this.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +371
[/html]
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: SSWM= 733

Man, where you gettin' enough explosives to blow up a whole building? the male spoke. Cotl cocked his brow. Cotl realized that maybe explosives weren't so common over here. In Germany, there were still intact explosives that sat on the shelves of fireworks, and TNT. He had only blowed up one building, and it was a fireworks joint. He had laughed the whole entire time, while running away as fast as his little body could take him. He had been burnt in this fiery act, but not horribly obviously. The male smiled, a rather creepy smile that pulled his lips back. " There used to be shops, man.-ANAL SEEPAGE!- Deutschland was pretty awesome as far as places went. The clans were the reasons I left." the male spoke to the other, you wouldn't think that Anal seepage was a profanity, but hell, who said he was only restricted to that? I mean, he did know two languages. His Tourette's did, however prefer profanity, or atleast something really disgusting or awkward. He had giggled lightly at the outburst this time, the male being pretty stoned at the moment. The potency of the weed was pretty good, with only one big hit to get him stoned pretty good.

I suppose I hadn't really thought about everything that goes into these before; I just think they look pretty, the male spoke to him. Cotl nodded his head. There was certainly a lot of thought and reference look ups that he had to deal with time to time, and he also often had to memorizing for pictures of many different positions, as well as imagining it in his head, turning and twisting until he could put said picture on someone's body. The secret bookworm was just that. A bookworm. He often would sit in his room and just look at pictures of random things so he knew what everything the humans talked about looked like. Just in case he needed to tattoo it some day. Cotl was an artsy fellow, you could tell. It took me three days of study to get his positioning right. It was insane, man.- Sometimes I ask myself how I can sit there and just look at random shit. the male spoke, clearing this throat afterward. The two males wandered into the building, and they stood there for a minute before Anselm went on to speak. Hm, so bedding is to the left. That's the main place I'd like to hit up, 'n maybe 'housewares' for some containers, but I'm not sure what else you're interested in. Your call if you want to stick together or meet back up in a few. He spoke to the other. Cotl sat there and thought for a minute.

The rust mutt then looked to his left and then to his right. He saw a few things on the right that he needed to look at, but he was going to get his horse the blanket it needed before he was to shop for himself. We can split. Meet here in a few. the male spoke before he wandered off to the left. He was quick to rustle through the blankets until he found one that was big enough to fit the horse. He inspected it for holes, which there was none, and the fabric seemed to be in pretty good shape, so he folded it up and then pranced to the right. Why Cotl pranced? Because he's weird and does stupid shit sometimes. That and he was stoned, so he really didn't care what he did, as long as he got where he needed to go. He ascended a pair of crumbling stairs, after looking and finding nothing he could really use on the right. He climbed the stairs, and was put inside of a part of the department store that sold military gear. The rust male was quick to go through a whole bunch of stuff, including knives, camo pants, camo tarps, hammocks, etc. He found himself a nice hammock that was enclosed so bugs couldn't get in, as well as something that made his jaw drop. He found a canine Gas Mask and some good oxygen tanks that hadn't rusted too much. He also found that bandanna he needed, though He figured now that he found himself a gas mask, he didn't really need it, but he decided to take it anyways. The male was, however quick to also try on his new gasmask. It didn't have the oxygen tanks on it when he put it on, but he took all the things he found in his two arms before he folded everything in the hammock and started to make his way down stairs.

Once he had gotten down the stairs, he looked around for his friend, and then dragged his things to where he had to meet the other.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]