finding a niche
[html]

Nakir knew little of the area, but had heard enough to know that Inferni was the clan she would tolerate the best; although there were still hybrids, full-blown wolves were not welcome within the ranks. It was comforting to know that she would be surrounded by relatively like-minded creatures. It would be difficult to accept any mixed blood - especially if it were obvious - but it would be endurable. From what she heard and smelled on the journey, it would be easy enough to find a wolf to kill if the urge to do so became unbearable. She looked idly at the fresh cuts along her forearms, growled with annoyance, and continued on with her exploration of the forest.

Having grown up in a small town a mile or so away from a large city, Nakir wasn't quite used to such natural phenomena. Because it was winter, the skeletal forms of trees and the empty, cold and white spaces between them fascinated her. Dark, melancholy and brooding, the place suited her well. She didn't know what it would look like in the lively season of summer, but she imagined it wouldn't be much different. It would be just as shadowed and depressing with the canopy to block the sun; and she wouldn't feel trapped the way she did inside concrete walls.

She brushed her long, fringed hair from her eyes and continued to delicately step and weave through the trees, her naked form - with the exception of her olive jacket and the glittering knife in its front pocket - moving sinuously. Sharp, sapphire eyes searched for some niche, some delicate cavern formed by a boulder or hollow tree that she could claim as her own. Nakir had seen the mansion within the territory and while she was used to a life of luxury and silk sheets (and the fun between them), perhaps it was a time for change. After all, she could always find a suitable room later if she grew weary of the woodland.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I also hope you don't mind that he's smoking pot. I'd say the thread would turn [m] for minor drug use in here (All of Cotl's threads are automatically [m] anyways because of his constant swearing). If you do mind, PM me and I can either get the post removed, or I can edit it to where he's not smoking. SSWM: 669
I am the MASTERMIND
Underline MASTERMIND
Until your Pencil BREAKS

Bare...The forest was almost completely bare. The Evergreens were the only trees that still had something on them, It was definitely winter, und he had finally gotten a taste of it. The male probably looked pretty sick with his gas mask over his face, and him mounted on his stallion. He still was the only horseman in Inferni. He was the only one who bothered to take care of another animal. The horse was offered in a trade, so he couldn't help but take advantage of the animal. He sure as hell wasn't going to eat it, unless it had gotten old and perished, but this Stallion was still young, and very affectionate to himself and to many of the clan members, so executing the horse just seemed like it'd be cruel. Yeah, that's right. It'd be cruel on his part. Especially since the horse had done nothing but been tolerate of Cotl's antics (including the one where the male tattooed the horse's face). The male took a deep breath in through the gas mask as the horse's body moved along under him, leading him back towards his home, where he resided (which was in the mansion). He had gotten himself a few more things from Halifax, and was on his way home from the place.

The male had taken a lighter to the end of the bowl on his gas-mask and he lit the end of the bowl, and inhaled. The stallion had gotten used to the canine's smoking by now, and was rather chill with the fact now, though he never really freaked out in the first place. It was just something that they did. It was weird to the equine, but with no way to voice his concerns, he was at a lost. The rusty canine that sat mounted on the horse had taken another few hits before he had taken the mask from over his face and he looked into a distance to see a shadow. It was a large one. His audits pricked forward, and his ebon shackles immediately were on edge. The male let the mask rest at the top of his head and he let his nose pick out the scent. The scent was of Inferni, subtly. She was more than likely new to the place. He had also picked up the gender from the scent as well. The male was still startled at the amount of joiners that had seemed to appear from nowhere. Cotl growled lightly, more so to himself. He had been on edge because of the war, and one of the reasons he had smoked today was to relax. He had been slightly suspicious though, because war was all about being sneaky as well as fighting. Was Dahlia finding 'yotes to join Inferni to just betray them later? He hoped not, because he would be slicing some necks with the Kantana that sat on in it's sheath on his back.

The Stallion walked straight towards the female, without him really directing the horse. He simply was following the path that he had been going the entire time. The Imaginfer tapped his horse's side to hurry up the pace before he pulled himself and his horse up to cross her path. It seemed rude, but he really didn't care. She was new, and he wanted to know who she was. Curiosity killed the cat, as the humans once said. Nein, Cotl wasn't a cat, but others always did describe him as catty at times. You are just in time für krieg.-NYEH- What are the circumstances? the male gave the woman a wicked grin, his German accent riddling in his voice. His own eyes were on her own, resting there really. He noticed her blue eyes. They almost matched his own, despite the fact that he had been gifted with the duel polar opposite colors of bloody crimson around his pupil, and then an icy blue ringing the rest of the iris. Who was this creature of just icy blue orbs?

[/html]
[html]
Of course I don't mind! And I'm definitely not a prude, don't worry. Smile

Upon hearing the snow crunch beneath hoof beats, Nakir twirled to face the approaching horse and rider, her blade drawn. Eyes burning with suspicion, the luperci female watched as the male halted before her; they narrowed as he spoke. His accent was difficult - but not impossible - for her to decipher and he spoke what she guessed was German, a language she didn't understand. His tone was easier to make sense of: pure, unadulterated entitlement.

You are just in time für krieg.-NYEH- What are the circumstances?

Although she recognized the male's question, she did not understand the words für krieg and therefore could not guess at the information he was looking for. "Speak plain English if you want an answer, cur," she spat at him. It mattered little to the female if he was of Inferni and perhaps higher ranked than she; Nakir would not give respect to someone that had not earned it. She was well aware of the potential consequences of insubordination and so she raised her knife, forearm blocking her throat, her other arm readied to attack with her claws if needed. "And tell me who you are to deserve one."

[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3 SSWM: 478
I am the MASTERMIND
Underline MASTERMIND
Until your Pencil BREAKS

The woman was quick to get pissy with him. It made the male growl lightly. Cotl did not say anything yet. But when the woman drew her knife, the stallion was quick to give a sharp neigh and the stallion moved back away from the feo by a few feet. Cotl's own hand had been quick to unsheathe his own sword. Her knife looked pathetic compared the the beautiful piece of artwork that he had. Cotl was quick to point his sword at the woman's face. He did not enjoy having someone being rude like this to him, and he didn't feel like dealing with it at the moment. Learn your place, -FUCKING SHITHEADED BITCH- or you won't last too long here. the male spoke, his tourette's deciding to jump in at the right moment he guessed. His neck twitched to the right before he showed his teeth lightly.

I'm Cotl Van Ulrich. Imaginfer. Sixth rank down from the leader. the male spoke, going ahead and announcing his rank to the woman, and how exactly far down she was fucking with at the moment. If she kept it up, he would be more than happy enough to rip out her pretty little tongue for her. You being a fresh face here does not mean that you are exempt from being submissive. Learn your place, or you won't even see the -NYEH-likes of war, the only thing you'll be seeing is the side of my blade. he hadn't had to be this cold since he had been here, but she already was pressing the buttons of the wrong male. Cotl did not take shit from newcomers, and him being already a high enough rank of the newer and some of the older members told others that the leadership trusted him with a higher rank within their midst. Cotl then tapped his horse's side, and he made a circle around the bitch, his bi-colored orbs taking in her almost delicious appearance. He noticed that she was not only black, but she had some redness on her. She also looked like she was full 'yote. Cotl had something about Coyote woman that he liked. He had to admit though, she was not as beautiful as Halo, but he could settle for her for now..That was, if she was going to clean up that little...Attitude of hers.

This is war, and everyone is on edge. Some of the other coyotes here would have already gone and ripped -FICK- your face off. Feel lucky that I have not already spared them the trouble. the male added as he pulled his steed to a halt back infront of her, his sword was still pointed at her face. He would not lower his defenses until she re-sheathed her knife. Now, Who are you? the male cocked his pierced brow, his bi-colored orbs stuck on her own.

[/html]
[html]

It was the common sense that killing the first clan mate she met would not be in her best interests that stayed her from expertly throwing her knife at the male's neck. Nakir didn't bother to stifle a peal of laughter as the male drew his sword and leveled it to her face, nor when he flaunted his rank. It was pitiful, really, the lengths he was going to in an attempt to establish his perceived dominance over her. She had little care for the "my dick is bigger than yours" game that entitled males loved to play; it usually meant their members were pitiful excuses for pleasure muscles.

She had even less interest in small cocks.

"I submit to those that deserve it," she almost purred at these words and did her best to make them sound suggestive. Nakir kept her eyes on the male, smirking as he circled and inspected her. She could almost hear his thoughts, of what he'd like to do to her and she grinned, licking her lips. And then her eyes flashed, hardening, and she continued her statement, "You do not."

His attempts at scare tactics were little more than show and Nakir was growing tired of the pointless game, "Your leader, Kaena, has already welcomed me in your ranks. I am Inferni whether you approve or not; killing me would only decrease your standing." She placed her knife back in the breast pocket of her jacket and stood, relaxed but alert, before him. It would be foolish of him to attempt to attack her; she would be ready.

"Since you're bound to have an aneurysm if I refuse to tell you, my name is Nakir Barzakh." She raised a brow, a slight smirk gracing her features as she awaited his next outburst.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3 SSWM: 412
I am victory
I write history

Feel my fist
On your face
You hate this
I feel great

Cotl could already feel the anger pulsing within his chest. She had dared to tell him that he was not worth submitting to. He had to hold back though, he had to not just rip her throat out and show it to her. At least she hadn't called him short. Her telling him these words would make him snap, no matter whom she may be. She eventually let her knife be sheathed. He didn't have a choice now, he had to withdraw his sword, and he did with a sigh, and a twitch of his neck. Both of his audits were still bent back, and his eyes were like acid. Her attitude was more than enough for him to grow angry, and frustrated. She was the only female that he actually wanted to carve into her body with his sword. This was bad. First impressions weren't going so easy with the two. The horseman sat upon his horse, not willing to dismount any time soon. He would not want to be actually sized up by her, simply because he might have been (more than likely) shorter than the feo, and of course, if he was shorter, and she decided to pick on it as another fault that he had, he would not hesitate to slice into her with his sword.

The male was quick to pull the gas mask from on top of his head to over his face. His hand went to his studded bracelet that he had slipped his lighter into really quick and he took it out and lit the end of his bowl. He didn't care what she thought, or really if she wanted any anyways. He wasn't going to share with a bitch. She had told him her name, with something about him having an "aneurysm". He knew what it meant, and he didn't appreciate it, but he let if go, simply because he was too busy getting his smoke on with his gas mask. This war better kill this bitch. thought the male as he hit his mask and slowly exhaled the smoke. The smoke filtered out on each side of his mask. He completely devoid-ed his lungs of smoke before he again, lit the end of the bowl, and took another hit. Normally I would have said, "Well it's a pleasure", but I'd say this was more of a...-FILTY PEICE OF SHIT- displeasure. the male spoke, his German accented voice edged like his own sword.

[/html]
[html]
We can continue the thread if you want, I don't mind if Cotl continues to harass her. Sorry this one is short and lame. Smile

Nakir grinned, her teeth startling white and shining in comparison to the pitch of her fur. She had won this little battle of dominance; Cotl's upset and lingering anger was proof of that. Whatever spewed out of the male's mouth merely rolled off her shoulders and sunk no lower than her skin. She simply did not care for anything he had to say. His initial display of dominance - commanding answers from Nakir - did nothing to impress her, nor did any subsequent displays. Sixth place was clearly nothing to brag about, if his statement had even been true.

As he lit up, she chuckled. It explained a great deal, or at least she thought it did; a pothead with tourette's and likely some kind of bipolar disorder. "It's been a displeasure to meet you, too," and assuming that this was the end of their encounter, Nakir turned towards the opposite direction and began to weave through the tree trunks once more.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Meh, He doesn't really have anything else to say to her. We can Archive. Maybe a future thread could be appropriate. This had to be one the shortest threads I've had here lolzsky. SSWM: 233
I am victory
I write history

Feel my fist
On your face
You hate this
I feel great

The female just twisted his words and spit them back at him, but he let it roll off this time. He didn't want to have to fight his own clan members, and she was making it rather hard for him not to just slice her then and there. She then turned away from him. Even the stallion was slightly bitter about the meeting, he gave a kick out of his left foot before Cotl pulled the reigns back towards the feo. Cotl glared through the mask, his large audits pulled back. The stallion gave out an annoyed neigh as he again turned around in a circle. The woman turned from him from that moment, and then started to move along through the forest rather slowly, as if she had nothing else to do. Stupid bitch. He hoped she stepped into one of the traps. And if he was walking by, he probably wouldn't help her out of it. Her stupid fault for being a retard and stepping into a trap that was supposed to be set for the wolves who trespassed.

Cotl turned his steed to the left of the feo, before he jabbed his heels into the sides of the stallion, which in turn made the horse take off in a full gallop. The two almost seemed to fly past the feo with a retarded name. What was it? Oh yeah, Nakir.

*exit Cotl*

[/html]