Finding the radius
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ertab2.png); background-color:#93d5e6; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: wurd, yo 379

Alexander had just bid farewell to Kaena, after his acceptance into the clan, he was instructed to push forward into the center of the territory. Hopefully He'd meet some helpful rank to aid him in learning more about the rules, the procedures and how order was kept around here. He was told there was a war brewing, but the whole area seemed pretty calm at the moment. I wonder what's building up here, or did I miss something? He thought, large ebony ears swiveling 'round, picking up the sounds of the earth. His beads and decorations jingled and clicked as he sped up, becoming rhythmic with his steps.

The night was getting colder, the temperature dropping. Although a thick coat like his helps, the burden of missing fur from large scars made drafty holes in his warm blanket of fur. He was glad to strike an accord with the local border patrol. Alexander hoped he would find just as welcoming members here, there was a soft sigh in his throat the echoed out. I don't....understand why I'm here, I guess I just need to be. I don't remember where I'm from or how I ended up alone. I only remember..." He stopped running. "her." He paused a brief moment to think, or at least try. It was frustrating, waking up in the middle of a new terrain with no recollection of what,who or how long.

Alexander pushed on, through the scents and marks of the existing clan, trying to find someone to show him the ropes around here. The last thing he needed was a hostile reaction for a rule he didn't know. He looked like a fighter, and he knew it. His face,chest and back strewn with scars, his eyes seemed to cause others unrest. One is orange, the other, blue with a stripe of orange at the center. He never really decided if he liked his odd eyes, but not much he could do anyway, eh? For a yearling, he looked like hell,especially with that chipped lower fang, it wasn't a handicap, though. He could still bite as hard as any other luperci, and always had a back up plan for a failed attempt. Finally, he scented someone coming. He stopped moving, ears forward, eyes alert.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I would have posted here sooner, if I would have known it was [aw]. Sorry for the wait. Also, if you'd rather someone else who....perhaps is less vulgar, then we can remove this post. We just don't like to see aw's in inferni that aren't responded to <3 ---SSWM: 513
Bitches love me 'cause they know that i can rock,
bitches love me 'cause they know that I can rhyme,
bitches love me 'cause they know that I can fuck,

Cotl lazily swayed back and forth as he was going through his last patrol of the night. Then some other fool would take over his section of the forest as he went back to his room and slept. The morning would come, and he would return to patrol. The equine under him pushed on, carrying his master. The constant patrols were certainly boring, since he had not seen a soul on the borders since he had embarked on circling the territory. There were also no yowls for back up, no Dahlian wolves attacking. It almost unnerved him. Why was there a war, but no action happening? Was it just because Cotl had not been outside the territory? Cotl figured that the wolves would target Inferni lands and be bold enough to try and launch an attack. Yet, here they were, no attacks from the Dahlian side..Yet. Cotl would still be on high patrol because of the fact that the night was coming in. Wolves might try und be sneaky and send some spies into the packlands. Cotl knew not of what he could expect from Dahlia, simply because he had never had the displeasure of meeting anyone of the pack. He knew not if there would be spies, night attacks. The clan would be on high alert until they knew what to expect, and even then, they would still be on high alert, waiting for these attacks.

A scent that was unfamiliar to him had entered his nares. He growled lightly, shackles raising on the optime's back. The Imaginfer was quick to jab his equine in the side, and make the stallion bolt off in the direction of the other being. It wasn't very long that they found each other, and once Cotl found himself close enough, he blocked off the other male's path with this stallion, and his audits pulled back lightly, nares again taking in the scent. He was fresh meat. This other male had a very brand new smell of Inferni. This was a reason he did not smell the scent so much on the wind. He only smelt the smell of a male 'yote that was not familiar to the lands Bi-colored eyes peered down at the other beast. Who are you?-NYEH- the male asked, his Tourette's interrupting with a vocalization that could not be described as anything that would be familiar. His black shackles flattened on his back as he had recognized the male to be new of Inferni. He often was rude, but the other male did not hold a sense of defiance towards him yet, he simply looked like he knew that Cotl had been coming or something.

Cotl cocked his brow at the male. Perhaps this meeting of a new member would not be as annoying at the last one with that one bitch. He often forgot her name, simply because he would rather call her "Bitch" than her actual name. Mein name ist Cotl Ulrich, Imaginfer of Inferni. the male announced to the other, figuring that he might as well go ahead and introduce himself.

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ertab2.png); background-color:#93d5e6; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: No problem, bud. You can go wherever you like with this. Short post is short.

Alexander froze as the established inferni member approached. He shook his pelt, banging his beads and decorations in a thunderous cackle. Gazing at the mounted luperci in front of him, he took a breath and shifted up to his optine form, adjusting his pack to fit more properly, cracking his knuckles. He tucked a hand under his large leather strap, grazing his knife, but decided against, once catching the familiar Inferni scent from Kayena. Alex pushed his arms behind him, stretching.

"Greetings, friend. "He smiled and held out a hand"I am Alexander. That's something I haven't seen before, Cotl. "Alexander marveled at his steed, carefully examining each part, studying and remembering. He was a craftsman, after all and loved to discover new forms to create and replicate. The midnight hybrid licked his fangs, carrying his tongue over the chipped lower fang, which was painful as of late. He had been traveling for days, not eating, barely sleeping after waking up alone.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: table © Alli <3; also short. SSWM:386

The other male was quick to up himself to Optime form. Cotl watched the male, bi-colored eyes cold as they always were. The other male offered out his hand to him. Cotl didn't really want to shake the male's hand, but he figured since the male was polite enough, that he might as well try and be polite back. Cotl's ivory hand grabbed the other's firmly, and he shook it once before releasing it. The other male went on to say his name. Alexander. He then motioned towards his steed. They always did, unless they were assholes. Or unless they knew about horses. It's a rare sight even in Inferni -NYEH- Maschine here, is the only one in Inferni. he explained and nodded his head lightly, and then his left ear twitched. You'll also not see another one like this, for I'm the only one whom was able to-FUCKING CANINE FUCK FACED BASTARDS- tattoo their horses' face. the male slightly flaunted his talent, also hinting to his profession.

Anyways, I can see you're new to Inferni. You need help finding a place to stay or somethin'? the German accented male spoke to the darker colored male, his throat clearing itself as he spoke. There are plenty of places, I mean, it all depends -SHIT FUCKER- on where you feel most comfortable. the male went on to speak to the other. Maschine, the stallion, had nickered softly as his blue eyes looked to the dark male. The other was very hard to see in the light, and the stallion was actually having a hard time focusing on the male on the dark background of the night. If Cotl had not seen the male, then Maschine probably would have kept on going, wondering what he had trampled over when he had crushed the 'yote underneath his massive weight. The stallion's tattooed head reached down to the snowy ground, and he sniffed the ground, as if he was looking for grass to munch on, since his master was talking.

You also look like you could use a meal. Perhaps we'll -NYEH-find something in one of my traps on the way around the lands? the male asked, cocking his head lightly, trying his hardest to be pleasant, since the last meeting of a newcomer had come out sorta...bad..

[/html]