But you're so far away
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
Private, 300+

After so long she was still unable to decide whether or not she wished for the blood stained flowers to be inked permanently on her back. She had seen the drawing and she had thought it to be beautiful, but she could not find it in her to say yes. It was too large and the flowers held no meaning. Perhaps if she looked deeper into the tattoo she could have seen things that characterized her, but she feared and refused to do that. Samael was no longer her mortal enemy, but he had still brought chaos into her world. While it was now possible to look into his crimson eyes without shedding tears and wishing for his death, she knew that her terrible wounds were not yet healed.

She was a damaged flower with blood dancing down her attractive form. She wished not to have the proof inked over a large patch of her body. She had her beloved chaos star and for now that was all she wished for. Yet she was reluctant to let go of the paper with the beautifully sketched flowers. Perhaps she could use it still in some other combination. She was good with her hands – had started to carve out forms and figures from wood and bones. Perhaps she should try a flower theme. She wished she had the man’s skills with paper and pencil.

The mansion was large and cold. She had spent little time here lately – she had stayed close to Kaena and scouted for intruders. The Centurion had little to fear in the clan’s own territory in her opinion, but she had been assigned to stay close to the sub-leader and she always did what she was told. Kaena and Gabriel as well as Anselm now held her full loyalty. She sat on one of the large chairs in the living room with her eyes closed, wondering whether or not she was about to doze off. She felt a light tug in her heart, but chose to ignore it best as she could. She did not think he was here today.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 000 I lurve me a halo thread. yummy.

In Character

He had never gotten a response from his friend, Halo Lykoi about her tattoo. He figured that it was a big decision to her, and he understood fully if she was to say no to the ordeal, simply because others had their ticks, and while a new tattoo wasn't a big deal for Cotl, it was for someone whom was not into the needle. Business was cold as the snow that would fall, and then melt, then rain. Cotl was sick of it all ready. He didn't like all of this rain. It made riding more dangerous and it helped cover scents and stuff. The daring male had ridden Maschine still, even after the horse had abandoned him in the battle he had now weeks behind them. The horse wasn't used to combat, and it was only natural for him to flee. He didn't blame the horse.

Cotl had yawned lightly as he had slowly walked Maschine to the barn-shed, the rain pouring on the two males' heads and bodies before they had entered the shed. Cotl patted his horse, whom nickered lightly at him. The canine let out a "nyeh" noise escape his maw, the tourette's talking before the rust male had turned and walked out of the shed, closing the door behind him. He bolted off towards the door of the mansion, and quickly opened and got in the door and shut it. The drenched male had shivered as he had entered the cold mansion. The male figured that neither Marik, nor Cassius had cared that it was freezing in the mansion. The male sneezed before he had ascended up the stairs really quick-like. He needed his flag before he would start a fire, and he needed a lighter that wasn't wet as well. He was quick to run up to his room, grabbing a piece of paper, a lighter, and his german flag that he used as a blanket and he went back downstairs.

He was quick to walk into the living room and to the pile of wood that he kept in the corner of the room for the fireplace, and he had grabbed a few pieces before walking over to the fireplace and dropping them in there. He then took the lighter to the paper, and lit it and quickly put the piece of paper between the two logs. If you were as good as Cotl, you would be able to easily set fire to anything. He finally noticed that he wasn't the only one in the living room. NYEH! the male let the sound come from his maw before he turned his wet head to his friend, Halo Lykoi. He didn't know she was here, much less about to doze off into a sleep. If anything, she would be woken up by his loud vocal adjustments. Hey girlie. Haven't seen ya' in a few days.-FICK- how have you been? the male pushed his long black hair from his eyes as he looked to her and gave a small nod before he tended to the fire for a minute longer, making sure it was fully lit and ready to warm up the mansion a bit. Once he had done that, he had gone over and sat on the couch that was across from the chair she was sitting on. It's fucking cold in here. How can ya just sit there like that? he asked, his throat clearing before he wrapped himself up in his flag-blanket.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Big Grin omnom 500+

The sound of a door opening and closing let her know that her tranquil stance was about to be broken. Feet drummed against the weary wood on the stairs and disappeared for a moment before sounding again, apparently coming down again. Merely moments after the well known figure of Cotl entered the room, heading for the unlit fireplace. It had never crossed the girl’s mind to start a fire before she saw him bundle up pieces of wood and lit. Her ruby orbs were halfway covered by drowsy eyelids reaching for the recently lost moment. She let the man do his thing, wondering if he had seen her or not yet. It seemed not, and with a loud NYEH he turned his gaze suddenly at her. Her lips curved weakly in a silent greeting and she let her warmly hued orbs rest on the growing fire eating wood and paper. She loved watching the flames dance and twist bright with red, orange and yellow colours.

His question sounded and she willingly answered. ”Bored, I’ve been very bored.” She loved to spend time with her grandmother, but she could not act as the woman’s shadow all the time. She gave Kaena distance when she thought she needed it and thought it was safe, but that meant spending hours and days without really doing much, only stay at a spot not too far away from Kaena. Maybe she was overdoing it, but so be it. Dahlian wolves had broken through the borders several times and the only way to make certain that her Centurion was safe was to be there. ”I’m acting as Kaena’s guard, so I see it as my right to follow her around everywhere she goes. It’s not the most exciting task though.” Would she have been better out there fighting wolves and ripping off heads to put on the stakes? She did not know, to be honest. ”What about you, Cotl?”

She watched as the male tended the fire and let her smile widen somewhat as he sat down on the couch across her chair and let the strange blanket embrace him. She did not feel the cold much, but her mother had given her some of her arctic heritage. She was used to spend her days outside, and so the temperature seldom proved to be a difficulty. "I'm not that cold, actually. I guess I've inherited a few good genes from my mother's side of the family."Not to say that she did not appreciate the warmth from the newly lit fire caress her copper hued fur, but the cold had not been enough in order for her to do anything about it. ”I’ve been looking at the sketch of my tattoo today,” she revealed with delicate tones. ”I like the design, but I’m not sure if I can let a needle imprint it permanently into my skin.” She looked him over, wondering if he was disappointed with her. He had spent hours on the sketch. Her smile stayed on nevertheless though, for she did not intend to let his efforts be completely wasted either of course.

Table credit: Mary Poppins
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 000

In Character

Bored, I’ve been very bored. the female had answered to him. Bored wasn't something that Cotl really was lately, simply because he had things to check every day, as well as the fact that he could just play his guitar or draw when he was bored, or was on his free time. Every once and awhile on his free time, he would end up like this, with a friend that he hadn't spoken with for awhile. It was pretty bad that the two lived in the same house, yet they barely ever saw anything of each other. Then again, the woman's absence hadn't gone unnoticed by the imaginfer, simply because he did like to wander around in the middle of the night when he felt like there might be someone in the mansion, lurking. It was probably a paranoia habit. Das ist nicht gut. the male answered to her. I’m acting as Kaena’s guard, so I see it as my right to follow her around everywhere she goes. It’s not the most exciting task though. the woman went on to speak. So she was protecting her family by guarding the woman whom had been attacked. That was a good job. His own was to check his traps, make sure no wolves or coyotes had tripped any of them. So far, he hadn't gotten many kills, much less catches, though he had a few that had been tripped, which was pretty strange for it to happen since they were not sensitive enough to be tripped by the wind. The imaginfer had been trying to figure out why he was getting trips but no kills. Not even a leg yet.

What about you, Cotl? the woman asked him. He noticed that she had a smile on her face, a rather big one at that, and so he couldn't help but let his own small smile form on his lips. He never did mind smiling in front of people that he cared about, friends. Cotl hadn't spent too much of his time actually smiling anyways, because he was more so frowning and trying to figure out why things were happening the way that they were. Same shit different day? the male spoke, his shoulders shrugging as his throat cleared itself. I'm not that cold, actually. I guess I've inherited a few good genes from my mother's side of the family. she had continued on to reply about what he had asked if she was cold or not. It would seem that she did inherited a fine coat that was much thicker than his own. His mother, the Singing Dog, had originated in Australia, and because of the heat, they had thinner coats. His father would have been the one he would have gotten the length of his fur from. His fur was shorter than Halo's, but longer than his mother, and possibly Marik as well. Meine muder didn't have -NYEH- ein long coat, so I got stuck vith getting half of meine mom's coat and half of mein dad's. the male spoke, shrugging his shoulders again. With the little he remembered of his parents, he had definitely remembered the different textures of their fur. Die tattoos don't help either. the male added, chuckling lightly. the male's hair was missing in places because of the tattoos that he had. Eventually the hair would grow back.

I’ve been looking at the sketch of my tattoo today, I like the design, but I’m not sure if I can let a needle imprint it permanently into my skin. speak of the devil, she remembered about the design that he had slipped under her door. The picture itself was incredibly time consuming, and complicated, as well as beautiful. It was probably one of the more complicated pieces he would have to do, if she hadn't said what she just did. Cotl let one audit fall back for a second as he thought about it. Even drawing it on her would involve him shaving her entire side, so he wasn't sure what to do about it. He guessed that he had done it for the hell of it then. He thought for a minute to figure out what to say. It wasn't too often that someone told him that they didn't want the tattoo. Cotl had also gotten falsely excited about being able to actually touch the woman's body. You see, Cotl was less vain than his brother, and often wouldn't touch someone unless they wanted to be touched, and showed clear signs of it, while Marik just kind of touched and if they didn't like it, then they would have to teach him a lesson it seemed. Kein Problem -FUCKING HELL- the male finally said, figuring it was the only thing he could say to the woman about it. Vas dhere anydhing in it dat you didn't like? -BOOP- Perhaps someding to change your mind? the male asked, tilting his head to the right a little bit.

<style>
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Big Grin omnom 500+

Halo was in many ways a creature that could not be satisfied. She had shot her own sister that had embraced and accepted her in the name of the clan and all that had been left was loss. Halo had pulled the trigger and known that she would forever be a Lykoi despite knowing that the family was not as great as she once had thought it to be. These days her crimson orbs were clearer, though the damage would never be properly healed. She was an adult with a clearer perspective of things, yet she still seemed to thrive for those things she once had burned so for. Oversized ears twisted in an attempt to understand the man’s words that seemed to be his response to her. She understood nothing of it, disliked him using his native language as he interacted when it was clear that she did not understand a thing. Of course she could understand it if the male’s English was poor, but as he continued on she noticed that there were more foreign words today than it had been before. It bothered her, though she did not let it make her feel lesser than him.

The girl let fingers slowly brush her thick hair and let her gaze wander. It was clear that Cotl had more dog in his blood than she had believed because of Marik’s appearance. They were both smaller than what was normal and Marik especially had heavy canis familiaris in his looks. The girl was not overly excited about that, but had made a point out of ignoring such matters when it came to the clan. In many ways her views were as polluted as they had been, but she was slowly altering herself. She filtered the male’s heritage out of her head the moment the thoughts started to swirl in her focus. Halo’s fur seemed light and did not magnify her frame much, but then again she was no large creature in her optime. In fact Halo’s body was really slender. There was a minimum percentage of fat on her form – it was all muscle. When she had first come to these lands she had been gifted with the classic curves of a well fed and well made female, but after she had dedicated her days to hours of training her body had lost some of its hourglass form. Not to say that she did no longer have curves, but her thick fur was a gift to her now, adding a bit extra volume on her body.

A light frown danced upon her face as the male said that the tattoos did not help either. It strengthened her decision of not getting the tattoo. His silence after her announcement about the tattoo did not make the girl feel uneasy. It was her body and she would do as she pleased with it. Orbs returned to his face to take in his reaction, though she was not granted neither open rage nor disappointment. He accepted it and the corners of her lips twitched slightly; glad that he seemed not to take it as a too big of an offense. It was only fair of him to ask about it and she let a few seconds pass as she thought about it before she answered. ”While it’s an extraordinary piece of art, it doesn’t mean much to me. The chaos star is a sign of belonging and a mark that states who I am. The flowers are beautiful, but they don’t mean anything.” and the girl would not waste space on the body that already was so pleasant to the eye. And of course -- she was so far from a beautiful flower anymore in her own opinion.

[/html]
[html]

In Character

He hadn't realized that she was uncomfortable with him and his switching between the German and the English, simply because he had not found a problem within it himself. He had, for the majority of his life; spoken in a broken english that was muddled with both German and English words. He sometimes, most of the time would speak in english, but sometimes he would throw in a German phrase or word because he either didn't realize he was doing it, or he couldn't think of the right word for English. He also didn't know that she had a problem with him being part dog. Why she would have a problem with it would be beyond him if he knew that she cared. Perhaps it would make him strike out as a possible interest in a mate. He would be broken if she would be like that with him. Simply because Cotl actually did think of himself to be rather handsome, and he also thought himself to be a candidate as much as anyone else in the clan for mating purposes. Just because he was a dog didn't really seem like a good excuse for someone to cross his name out on a list of possible candidates. In this way, Cotl did think high of himself. He thought himself to have as much as a chance as anyone else out there. Maybe it was just denial. It was either he lived in denial, or he lived in a miserable void of self-pity because he was rejected because of his bloodline. If anything, Cotl would rather live in complete denial.

It seemed like the woman had been expecting Cotl to be completely outrageous about being rejected on his proposal of his tattoo design. Truth was, he had been slightly disheartened by it, though his face, and eyes did not show this. They had shown a warmness that hadn't normally been there, and he had been more than happy to ask her if there was anything that he could change for her to change her mind to get the tattoo. While it’s an extraordinary piece of art, it doesn’t mean much to me. The chaos star is a sign of belonging and a mark that states who I am. The flowers are beautiful, but they don’t mean anything. the woman had spoken. Cotl and her were different in this way. Cotl hadn't really thought that he would have his own tattoos that really symbolized who he was. "Fuck me" had been an advertisement of sorts, and the skull had simply been practice for Kaena. Neither of them told anyone who he really was. They just made him have ink on him. Cotl nodded his head. He guessed that she could do whatever she had wanted, and he looked down at his ivory fingers. A shame dat I could not satisfy you. the male muttered lightly, his throat clearing itself before he tightened his grip around the multi-colored flag that he had wrapped around him. He let his eyes lower to the ground before shaking his head and letting the negative feeling pass into oblivion. Keep die sketch, und if you find yourself falling in love vith it, dhen come see me. Or, if you find somedhing else dat is better,-NYEH- dhen don't let fear cover your heart. Also, die sketch ist free since I could not satisfy you. the male spoke, nodding his head lightly to the woman, assuring her that he would do a piece for her that was not designed by him.

Cotl, himself had seen the symbols that she did not within his own art. He had not bothered to explain to her, simply because he felt like he wouldn't be able to change her mind, and in fear that he might have been wrong when he had tried and obviously failed to make something beautifully macabre for the woman that he thought was so beautifully macabre. He had failed at making the flowers as beautiful as they were, and to emphasize the blood that was so important to the picture. In his own mind, he had failed miserably, and now there was nothing he could do about it. He wanted to let out a sigh, but he didn't. Instead, he sat there silently, his bi-colored eyes on his ivory fingers that had disappointed him right now. "Fucking hands. You fucking suck. Absolutely fucking worthless." he mentally had beat himself about it now, his eyes turning cold on his own disgusting hands. The artist was disgusted with himself at the moment. He wanted to rip his hands off so he wouldn't have to disappoint anyone ever again. The only reason he didn't was because he was in the presence of this young woman, and he needed his hands for other things. He'd look stupid walking around here with no hands, and he'd probably be more useless than he was now.

He couldn't even think of anything to say anymore. So he sat there. Maybe she would have something to say.

<style>
.cotl-A01 i {color:#8A0000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+

Halo was a shallow being in many ways – twisted views and thoughts had been forced into her head early on. One possible underlying cause for her racism could be her self-loathing. Halo was more wolf than coyote, though her optime refused to reveal this. Had Cotl seen her in one of her four legged forms her size would have revealed strong blood ties to wolf. The girl had always despised her blood. She had been brought up by traitorous father indeed, but the greatness of the Lykoi and de le Poer still ran thick in her brainwashed mind. Her extreme views had softened considerably after she had been accepted into the coyote clan despite her muddled blood and exiled father. She had been accepted as one of them and was now more at ease because she belonged somewhere and had a present family that loved her. Her distaste of muddled blood was weak. She had found that it was also the mind that made you who you are. Halo was a clan member and so were both of the coyote-dog hybrid brothers.

Her lips twisted as the male spoke. It had nothing to do about satisfaction. Has she gone after the mere appearance of a tattoo, then she eventually would have ended up with inked skin all over her body, but that was not her way. She remained silent, giving the male time to explain exactly what he meant with his words, for if he meant what she thought he did then the anger already lit within her would break through and reveal itself. She sort of understood that it was most likely not Cotl’s intention to make his words sound that way, but she found the words inappropriate – angered that her soft explanation had been brushed aside and turned into “not satisfying enough”. He saw his eyes fall from her and down on his hands and her lips twisted to reveal the tips of sharp teeth. ”I said it doesn’t hold a message or special meaning to me, not that it’s not eye candy,” her angry voice sounded, her words sourer and sharper than it had ever been in Cotl’s presence.

She did not want to dive into an attempt to understand the flowers because it would make memories rise and she could not handle it, fragile as she was still. ”What would a blood tainted patch of flower say about me, eh? You don’t even know me!” she challenged, voice rising, though keeping the growl she so wanted to let out at bay for now. The blood colour boiled in her eyes – it had been a long time since she had last allowed the rage to direct her body, and by doing so she was probably overreacting, but Halo had never truly been a fair creature.

[/html]
[html]

In Character

I said it doesn’t hold a message or special meaning to me, not that it’s not eye candy. the woman had sent in his direction, her voice angry. Left audit pulled back. His eyes rose to her face to see her expression, in hope that he could see the anger on her face to verify that he was hearing that she was insulted. Lip twitched. What would a blood tainted patch of flower say about me, eh? You don’t even know me! the woman went on to speak, immediately, Cotl's head twitching to the right. NYEH the sound came from his throat. Cotl then went on the chuckle lightly. Sometimes I talk too much. I'm sorry. the male shrugged it off and leaned back. He let his eyes fall on the woman, the gaze being warm again. He knew how to back up, step away from a problem waiting to happen. He didn't want to lose a friend that he barely made. You are right.-FICK- I don't know you. Mein bad. he immediately apologized, shaking his head and letting his ear pulled back forward. He realized he was being in the wrong, and it was just a moment of him being a critical artist with himself, and being stupid about it not meaning something special for her to get it, like her family brand was.

Mein social skills are pathetic. he spoke, chuckling softly, it was true, his social skills were lacking, the reason he could be nice, chill one second, and the next he could be beating himself up about something stupid. He simply didn't know how to control himself at times, and it showed. Hmm... I met your uncle the other day. Samael. Strangely nice fellow. -NYEH- Vanted ein Dragon on his back. I got a sick sword out of die deal. I also did Anselm a tattoo. Ein bomb in his ear. -BUTTCHILI- He gave me ein bong, und uh.. some herb that you can smoke. Und cook vith. He didn't let the subject stray too far, but he had changed the subject of her tattoo, and going on to what recent work he had done. His throat cleared. His tail wagged gently before he let his eyes wonder to the outside, where it was raining. It seemed like they always saw each other on the most shitty of days. When they both were stuck in the house, because it was raining outside. He let a small smile fall on his maw for no reason. He was trying to get the mood back to calm and tolerant of each other. Dis is twice dhat ve have met on a rainy day. he spoke, tossing his head to the window before he had let his eyes wonder back onto the woman.

Do you want to smoke some of that-NYEH- herb vith me? Or did I piss you off too much? the male asked, his head cocking. There was nothing else they could really do, unless she wanted to model for him again and him work on a second picture of her, or something of the sort. Plus, she had said she was bored. Getting high was something you could do when you were bored. He didn't know if she would smoke with him, simply because he didn't know her all that well, but it was worth a offer, afterall, her family didn't seem against a smoke. In fact, her family hadn't rejected him on the offer yet, so she would be the first. He didn't know what to expect, she could go either way on this, and he tried not to stray one way or another. If she didn't want to, then she didn't have to. It was something to do, and he thought that it was almost as fun as drinking.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Halo is weird, k? D8 300+

The chuckle caused hard embers to dance in her already lit, bloody gaze. He did not snap back at her in return, and as that was what the woman unconsciously has wished for, she heard her teeth grind together in frustration. She did not want apologies or confessions, she wanted rage and hostility so that she could lash out some more and be cruel to him. She breathed quietly and removed her gaze from the talking male, but the moment Samael’s name was mentioned her eyes focused on him again, fire turned into ice in her surprised glare. Things were supposed to be fine now; Samael and Halo had created a fragile peace between them and she was no longer hunted by his face in her nightmares nearly as often as before. Regardless of this, to think that Cotl had spent time with Samael – to think that the Imaginfer possibly liked the bastard made her blush with new fury and dislike.

A low hiss sounded from the female as Cotl thought Samael seemed like a nice fellow. Her ears flattened fully then, refusing to acknowledge the rest of his words. Why was he sitting here when he could hang out with his far more pleasant friends? ”No, I don’t smoke that shit!” the girl spat at his friendly offer. Had she been more stable emotionally she would have accepted it and even found it pleasant, but she was angry, wanted to be angry and punish him for the mere reason for her to feel temporarily better. She had few friends and this male was one of them, but she did not want to control her anger right now, not when he was blinded by that fucking bastard of an uncle. Dragon tattoo? The girl grimaced and looked down at her fitted half-skirt, at image of the golden dragon twisting through the red lit sky. Bastard!

She stood up from the chair in an instant and glared at him for a few moments more. If he had only known, but would it have mattered? It was her own fault and she was a scared bitch that ruined everything around her. She was shouting at him and she did not even have a valid reason for doing so. Sadness filtered in together with the rage and she suddenly felt terribly vulnerable. She would always be alone; always be lonely.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 000 And cotl is stupid, so what's new? xP

In Character

He didn't, and couldn't understand why the woman was still looking at him with just anger. The German cocked his pierced brow at the woman. Throat cleared again. He let his bi-colored gaze fall on the woman, he saw the change between fire and ice that suddenly changed within the eyes of the woman. No, I don’t smoke that shit! she spat to his offer. He chuckled lightly, a growl threatening to emerge afterward, but play off with a NYEH. Cotl saw Samael as a customer, and held no real opinion of the male as a person, simply because they met, did business and let it be. It wasn't a horrible experience, but it wasn't his most favorite person type thing going on. So you ask why he had said that the male was a nice fellow. Well, Cotl was kissing ass at the moment. He didn't know of the relationship of the woman and her uncle, and assumed that things were peachy, and she was just mad because she was overreacting. How about ein drink? I've got some vhiskey in mein room. he tried to keep the peace, even when the woman was showing obvious signs that she wanted to fight. He wouldn't try and start a fight when they were in the middle of war. He could be labeled as a traitor and thrown out of the pack. Then where would the German go? He liked it here so far, and he wasn't going to allow it to be thrown away by getting in a stupid fight with the Centurion's granddaughter. Play it safe, Cotl. Keep your cool.

The woman had stood up, and glared at him with her crimson orbs. His own bi-colored gaze had hardened slightly. Is dhere ein reason dat you are glaring at me? the male asked, his head cocking lightly, his maw curved in a wicked grin, and his throat clearing. It's all cool Halo, just calm down. -NYEH-Take a few breaths. Sit back down, bitte? he was used to trying to calm one with his words. Marik was more than bi-polar with him than anything or anyone else. I'm going to go get-WHOREFACE- mein Gas mask, just in case you change your mind, und some vhiskey. unless you vant to move the party to mein room. he continued on, pretending as if she wasn't even angry. He had loosened his blanket up to where he would be able to get up and walk over to his room again. He stood up as well, though, he was of course, much shorter than she, him only being a pathetic 5'4''. He had excused himself with those last words before he went up the stairs, stopping halfway to see if she was going to join him, or to see really what she was going to do before going all the way up and retrieving said objects.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Halo is weird, k? D8 300+

The chuckle did not help any, but she was not sure if rage or the odd disappointment was the most prominent fire burning within her as she stood on the floor uncertain if she should stay or go. She was aware that she was perhaps being a bit unreasonable, but she wanted to continue further onto this selfish path of rage. The thought of a drink did not strike her as ideal either, as she had never had a drink in her life. It was a foolish line to refuse to cross, but she had yet to find a good reason for why to take to such substances. There would probably be a time for her to experiment with such things later on, but at the moment Halo was angry and sad all over and unhappy with the man’s suggestions. Why would she suddenly want something to drink or something to smoke? What was it good for? The thought that it could help her calm down a bit barely reached her heated mind, because the only time she had properly been faced with both alcohol and weed had been at the Halloween party where people had acted truly strangely after devouring too much of both alcohol and narcotics.

The male came with a daunting question and ruby eyes only narrowed as they glared even fiercer, though her lips were sealed. When he turned and started walking up the stairs, she looked away and towards the hall. She did not want to be part of this and absolutely did NOT want him to try to understand why her cheeks had started to blush in anger as their pleasant conversation had turned ugly. When she turned around in pursuit of his form, Cotl was already gone. She did not want to deal with this, and hurriedly moved to the hallway and slunk silently out of the door and out into the garden, moving swiftly away from the mansion in a direction and angle that would not let him spot her from the windows in his room. She just needed to get away from here. Eventually she turned her nose to the caves, hoping Kaena Lykoi for once was not accompanied by the oddly annoying girl with the nose piercing. Guilt was apparent now, but at least she had more space now.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 000 Awhh, cotl's going to be hurt that she left.

In Character

A minute of waiting, and he ascended up the stairs and to his room. It only took him seconds to get the gas mask, jar or weed, and two bottles of Whiskey and then he was headed back down to the living room, he put the mak on his head so he could transport it easier with the other objects. He slowly made his way down the stairs with the fragile objects, him sort of wishing now that the woman would have come up to his room to join him with the celebration of nothing. Perhaps it was just Cotl wanting to celebrate friendship. It was always rare that Cotl had friends, and he appreciated then fully when he did. He shrugged off little arguments like this one so the friendship could be continued, so he would not lose a friend. Once he had made it down the stairs, he quickened back up and walked into the living room. There was no one there..

Both audits fell down. This had happened to him before, back in Germany. It brought up memories that he didn't want to deal with. The cold eyes of the hybrid had fallen to the ground as he had put the things in his hands on the middle table that had once separated the two. The male sniffled as he had sat down on the couch. You're fucking useless, Cotl.-NYEH- You always fuck dhings up! You ALWAYS fuck dhings up! the male scolded himself, his head being pushed into his hands. Out of the anger that had swelled up in his chest, he slammed his hand on the table, in the form of a fist. He got up and ran into the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and put his hand on the counter before stabbing he center of his hand, the knife driving into the flesh of the being, who fell to the ground, his hand stuck to the counter because of his furious punishment that he gave to himself. He was a bad boy, and so he had to punish himself. He looked at the ground, a single tear falling from his eye. I'm a fucking loser. I'll never have anydhing. Anyone.. the German reached his free hand up, and he twisted the knife, making him cry out in pain. Pathetic! He screamed, before he stood back up and looked at his hand. He probably wouldn't be able to use it for some time now, because of his stupidness. He withdrew the knife and slammed it on the counter before e looked at the wound, it gushing out blood from both sides of his hand. Marik would probably ask what happened later. If his brother even gave a shit about him anymore. It seemed like he fucked everything up anyways. He wouldn't be surprised if his brother hated him too. Another tear fell down his face. He slowly walked back into the living room and packed himself a bowl and put the mask back over his face with his good hand. He held the carb with his bad hand and lit the bowl with his good and breathed in the smoke. He'd just have to be strong. He guessed that a knife through his hand was enough punishment for dissatisfying the woman. As long as he was high, he wouldn't care.

<style>
</style>[/html]