'Souls RPG

Full Version: Unlinking Accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I linked one of my accounts incorrectly. I linked Nero Napier to my newest account Delphinium D'Angelo instead of vice versa so my characters other than Nero don't show up on her drop down menu and I am now unable to add/link accounts on Nero because it changed my master account to Delphinium.

My real issue is that when I try to unlink Nero from her account, it appears to glitch out and does not unlink the two accounts. This appears at the top of the page:
Quote:[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/ucp/ucp_account_link.php on line 140: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)

And this happens: picture

I'm prepared to delete Delphine's account and remake it if necessary (I'm not sure how to do that), but I thought I'd give this a shot.
Manually unlinked Nero from Delph (I hope). Try relinking the correct way? :o
Yay, thank you! It works perfectly now. :)