'Souls RPG

Full Version: Off-board pregnancy/birth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I couldn't find anything about this on the Wiki or in the rules so I figured I'd ask, in order for a pup to be born off board does the entire pregnancy need to occur off board or just the birth? I'm intending to play the daughter of a friends former character but I'm not entirely sure if she would meet the 7 month minimum for pups brought off board if the whole pregnancy was carried out off bored. I still need to get her characters exact drop date so I can figure things out but I thought I'd go ahead and ask.
Puppy points are required if the puppies are born on-board; it doesn't matter when the pregnancy started. If the mother got pregnant while at 'Souls but left before her puppies were born, then no puppy points are needed for the litter -- but, as you mentioned, the born off-board puppies need to be 7 months old to be played at 'Souls.

Edit: Sorry if wording is strange, I misunderstood your question for a moment. 8D; But those are the rules as I understand them. ^^
Quote:in order for a pup to be born off board does the entire pregnancy need to occur off board or just the birth?

Just the birth needs to occur off-board.
Thanks guys!