'Souls RPG

Full Version: Eike's YCH Chibis & Creature Minis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After dusting off my tablet earlier this month, an army of cute dogs stormed the gates of my brain and I had no choice but to draw a bunch of them — it was either that or death by a thousand licks.

[Image: tinies6921YCHclaims.png]

I have 6 YCHs up for sale at $15 a pop, as well as two YCH creature minis to go alongside your YCH for an additional $5 (or on their own, you do you)!

Notes:
  • YCHs will have basic color and sketchy shading (example linked below)
  • Expressions, ears, and tails can be changed/modified at no extra cost
  • I love complex designs, and as long as you don't want ref-perfect accuracy, I'll also do them at no extra cost
  • Larger changes, accessories, and complex designs that you want absolutely perfect can be negotiated for an additional cost
  • I use Paypal (USD) only, and payment is due prior to me starting on your art
  • As a heat-sensitive disabled person who's working full time during a heatwave with no AC, please hope for a quick turnaround (for my health's sake), but give me 5-7 days after payment to finish and send out your art

Your Character Here
YCH 1: Jazzy
YCH 2: Juni
YCH 3: Jazzy
YCH 4: Jazzy
YCH 5: Kris
YCH 6: Jazzy

YC(orvid)H: Juni
YC(at)H:

I'm also open for creature mini commissions! Birds, cats, foxes, and other small critters are $5, with 2 slots open to start. I'm also happy to give something larger, like hoofstock, a shot at a negotiable price point; I don't know what that'd cost yet, but we can figure it out together.

Creature Minis
1: Jazzy
2:

Finished Examples
Look, it's an example!

Please claim your desired YCHs/slots on this thread, then PM me on the forum (Eike, this account right here) or on Discord (NeNymph#6580) with the character(s) you want and your references/a detailed description (some of us don't have art for characters yet, and that's okay, I'll work with you!). After that, I'll send you a PayPal link and I can get to work. :D
I would love to claim #3 (and potentially a custom critter), #1, #6 and #4
Can I claim #5
Can I claim #2 as well as that raven critter?
Of course! All claims are updated! You were all a bit more excited than I was expecting and I'm out of the house rn, but I'll get back to everyone when I get home later tonight. <3