'Souls RPG
[AW] To return to the cold - Printable Version

+- 'Souls RPG (https://soulsrpg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived Memories (https://soulsrpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Dead Topics (https://soulsrpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: [AW] To return to the cold (/showthread.php?tid=10005)

To return to the cold - Azucena Lykoi - 11 November 2013

[html]
(300+) +10 for starting AW. HI. Dusk, anyone welcome.

And that was it – she was in Salsola. Despite her nerves, her meeting with Salvia wasn’t that bad even though she did sense some kind of attitude problem from the respected leader. She supposed either she would bond with her or stay out of her way – but until she decided which she would do, she’d stay out of her way. She still had a lot to figure out in this new pack – what was she going to do? What rank would be wind up falling into? She was a good scout in Inferni, but she didn’t know if Salsola utilized scouts like Inferni did. Would she continue her gardening here as well?

What kind of question was that? Of course she’d continue her gardening here. Azucena smiled, shaking her head. Her gardening was what made her and it helped to further her on in life. Salvia would find something to do with her, even if she didn’t know herself. The Lykoi girl took temporary residence in the Millstone Village – picking a small vacant house. She kept her things in one room of the house, not bothering to really spread them out or put them away. She didn’t plan on staying here. She remembered Siv telling her she could live other places, but she needed to establish herself in the pack first – and that’s what she planned to do.

The girl had given the jars of poison to Siv to give to Salv (ha.), and brought her precious plants home with her. She did offer them to the queen as well, but they wouldn’t survive without her. She hadn’t gotten the chance to stick them in their garden or greenhouse yet, and decided to take care of them until then. The air outside was beginning to carry a heavier chill within it – and she would assume that winter had only been quickly approaching. Azucena put the Doll’s Eye plants on her porch, and tended to them there. The frost would soon kill them, but thankfully it wasn’t cold enough for that yet.

The young Lykoi woman bent, kneeling, over her plants digging her hands into their dirt to mix it up so that it wouldn’t get hard. The dirt used to gross her out, but now it’s like a habit for her; something she did regularly that didn’t bother her anymore. The watering can sat next to her as she dug through the dirt of her beloveds.

<style type="text/css">
.Azu623 {width:474px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/oGOhpH8.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#e4796a; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:375px 13px 5px 13px; color:#ffffff; margin:0px auto; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #7a6c66;}
.Azu623 b {color:#f9be56; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #342a00;}
.Azu623 p {text-indent:30px; font-size:11px; line-height: 14px; font-family: verdana; text-align:justify; color:#000;}
</style>[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Lillith Trombetta - 22 November 2013

[html]

• Word Count: [333]
  • Date: Nov 11
  • Time: 6pm
  • Form: Optime
Hai gurl hai :D

It had not even been 24 hours since Lillith had suddenly become a mother. Her babes were left at home this day, watched over by a slave made guard, for whom she had threatened grave bodily harm if he let anything happen to her new sons. Viper and Pythius had fallen into a deep sleep in her arms, their bellies full of warm milk and her own full of wine. She had woken after daybreak and they had not, and so she had left them.

Her trip to Millstone had no real purpose, except to gather more firewood and perhaps brag to whomever would hear her. When she arrived however, there were not many milling about, though Lillith smelled something interesting.

Tall woman lifted herself to her full, towering height and sniffed the air; what was that? It was not a scent she recognized, and as if she could see the scent itself her sharp, hazel eyes followed down to see a bent figure outside what she had thought to be an empty abode.

This female Lillith did not recognize, and her face became cold; a new comer. There had not been many of late, so this did not surprise her, but Lillith had yet to come into contact with one. The dark lady studied this female from afar; she was a light furred coyote girl, digging amongst plants, and upon her breast was embrazened a stained scar; the Lykoi star.

Lillithw as no fool, she knew this mark; in fact, most knew what that mark meant and what family it was associated to. Lillith had watched to see Lykoi puppies born to Aeron by a male named Helotes, but she held no disdain for the family; they were proud and strong and she envied them.

Still , this girl was new and younger even than she, so Lillith puffed out her nearly concave chest, You, girl, come here. She called out in a strong, mellow voice; she wished to inspect this newcomer.

IF ONLY FAME HAD AN I.V., BABY COULD I BEAR, BEING AWAY FROM YOU, I FOUND THE VEIN, PUT IT IN HERE

Template by Aso, images by Dawnthieves, mizzd-stock and Lvxion

<style type="text/css">
@import url('http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cinzel');
.LilN2KitN21_KTS {width:580px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/U3iKnIq.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#15140d; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:365px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.LilN2KitN21_KTS p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.LilN2KitN21_KTS p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.LilN2KitN21_KTS b {color:#aeaa7f;}
.LilN2KitN21_KTS p {text-indent:50px; color:#f5f7f7; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:0px; padding-top:8px;}
.LilN2KitN21_KTS-in {padding:3px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/sUqyMUM.png'); background-repeat:repeat; border:1px;}
p.LilN2KitN2plate-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lyricsLilN2 {font-family:'Cinzel'; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:center; color:#afa96f; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; line-height:15px; border-top: dotted #aeaa7f; padding-top:2px; opacity:0.4; filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.LilN2KitN21_KTSbox {text-align:left; width:150px; float:right; margin:7px; background-color:#1d1c16;color:#f5f7f7; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:0px; Padding:5px; border:1px solid#000; border-bottom: dotted #aeaa7f;} </style>[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Viper Arsenic Trombetta - 26 November 2013

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.vivineckopq {margin:0 auto;width:500px; border:1px solid #411717;background:#727f84 url('http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q749/PandaSkullzStudios/pentacle_zps078cd90a.png') no-repeat top}
.vivineckopq .inside {text-align:justify; border: 0px solid #411717;background-image:url('http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png'); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px;margin:320px 20px 25px 20px}
.vivineckopq p {color:#000;font-family:cambria; font-size:1.2em; line-height:1.3em;}
.vivineckopq b {color:#aabbaa}
.vivineckopq i {color:#06753E}
</style>

OOC: I decided to have Khirot be the slave that brings them. WC: 685

He was still groggy from the deep slumber that he had awoken from. His bright eyes opened wide as they looked to his surroundings. It was not a dream. He really wasn't in Anathema anymore. He whined lightly and he looked over to his lazy, sleeping brother. Viper had the right mind to kick the boy but he refrained from doing so only because Viper felt his heart swell at the cuteness of Pythius sleeping. He did want to destroy how cute it was, but the other part of him told him to just wait. Instead, those tri-colored eyes looked around the abode and nose sniffed to pick up the new scents of their home. His eyes caught the sight of the slave that had been told to stay there and watch the children, and he simply looked at them before he looked back to his brother and kicked him in the head to wake him up. Pythius jolted and opened his eyes suddenly before groaning. What was dat for, bruderr? whined Pythius before Viper nudged him with his pointed nose. Time to wake up. Viper growled before he jumped from their bed that they ended up sharing. Viper's landing was all but graceful, but he quickly got to his feet and he looked up at the tall baby-sitter. He eyed the septum ring. He had not seen this pierced before, and he almost wanted to ask but his priorities came first.

Are you my new servant? he growled lightly as his tail flicked lightly behind him. Pythius took this chance to yawn and stretch before jumping off of the bed like Viper and following behind the boy, the twin obviously tired still by the sleepy look on his face. Viper turned his head to look at Pythius again. Our servant. the male corrected himself before the slave male pulled back an ear and they shook his head lightly. I am a communal slave..Your mother told me to keep an eye on you while she was out. the slave responded as the male's eyes focused on the two near twins. Take us to mother. I don't want to be stuck here all day. the serpent boy growled lightly. Me neither! Pythius chimed in, rubbing his eyes with one of his paws. The slave didn't know what else to do but to take the young princes to their mother, so he did just that. Khirot scooped up the puppies and then headed out towards where Lillith's scent had trailed to.

The slave's ears were held back on his head as they had approached the two ranked members. Khirot recognized Lillith of course, but the other, they did not, and rather they also noticed that this silver coywolf was new to the pack of Thistle. Khirot bowed to them as he approached the two females. Viper and Pythius wiggled in the slave's grasp when they had found Lillith and once they were let down, both of the boys moved over to Lillith, though Viper was hesitant, Pythius was willing and already accepted Lillith as their new mother. Pythius seemed to realize that they were stuck with Lillith until the Anathemans caught up, if they ever did find them. Viper hoped for the return of Panda and Venom to this strange place, and while he was less willing to call this woman “mother” he did so anyways, if only to keep up appearances. That and Lillith would probably smack him again for calling her by her first name.

Mother... Viper addressed his 'mother' and looked up at her, his tone was low, and almost dangerous as he spoke to her. She would not fear him, for he was only a pup though. What are you doing? the pup asked her, his tone lightening somewhat but not enough to suggest that he was happy with this arrangement. The slave male remained bowed in the presence of the Tradesman and the Family members and muttered an explanation of why he was here with the princes rather than at home.

[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Azucena Lykoi - 29 November 2013

[html]
(300+) HAI :D (J, I’m going to assume that this thread is before the other one that we have with Mel)

While she worked with the second plant, digging through its dirt and watering it, she heard the footsteps of another approach a few paces away. She continued what she was doing for the moment, finding that more of a priority than making friends at the moment. Once she was done with the plant, a voice rang out and that was when Azucena looked back to find a towering woman commanding her to come there. Out of respect, she dipped her head once and answered back respectfully, ”Yes, ma’am.” But she didn’t immediately leave the porch. Instead, she tipped the watering can with her knee only enough to pour some water on her dirty hands. She scrubbed what dirt she could off in the few seconds she had before getting up, shaking her now cold, wet hands off, and briskly making her way down the three steps towards the woman.

When she approached, she dipped her head in the direction of the other so low that her whole body joined in, making it somewhat of a bow. Then she straightened and briefly raised her eyes to the woman’s face, keeping them there until she was going to be told otherwise. ”I’m Azucena Lykoi; and you, Miss?” The woman didn’t look old enough to be called a ma’am. Azucena wasn’t too keen on sucking up to her either, even though respect and rank was very important here.

The Inferni princess didn’t plan on staying at the bottom of the totem pole for long…

The pups that approached shortly after claimed the young woman’s attention, and her gaze shot down to the yipping beings at the towering woman’s feet. She suspected nothing suspicious about them, despite the reasons that they were here in Salsola instead of in Anathema – but she had never met them before.

<style type="text/css">
.Azu623 {width:474px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/oGOhpH8.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#e4796a; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:375px 13px 5px 13px; color:#ffffff; margin:0px auto; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #7a6c66;}
.Azu623 b {color:#f9be56; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #342a00;}
.Azu623 p {text-indent:30px; font-size:11px; line-height: 14px; font-family: verdana; text-align:justify; color:#000;}
</style>[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Lillith Trombetta - 8 December 2013

[html]

• Word Count: [370]
  • Time: 6pm
Sorry bout the wait

The female acknowledged her, and took a moment to clean her hands before standing to approach Lillith. It was then that the red female realized she was not as young as she had believed, just beautiful in a youthful sort of away and small, like the coyote she was. As she came near, Lillith plastered a smile on her face, not wanting to make the girl think ill of her or believe she was unkind (which was the truth, but not becoming to social interactions).

The femme introduced herself as Azucena Lykoi (as Lillith had suspected) and asked Lillith’s name, Lillith Trombetta. She woman said, using her surname which was unusual; it held no weight in the face of a Lykoi, Welcome to Salsola, she said with a small dip of her head, Are you a gardener? She asked, motioning to where Azucena had been rummaging in the dirt, Do you have skills with herbs and medicinal plants? Dyes? Lillith was curious, because there weren’t too many in Salsola or in surrounding areas that knew these skills, and they were skills that Lillith had need of. Is she could ‘befriend’ this Lykoi, or barter with her, then she could be in business.

Not soon after they had begun speaking, the sound of footsteps came nearby and the tall woman turned to see the approach of her new sons, and Khirot the slave. Che cosa è questo? she hissed at the male as soon as he was in ear-shot, but was quickly distracted as Pythius and Viper came near, Pythius wriggling at her ankles and Viper staying aloof.

She reached down and picked Pythius up in her arms and nuzzled him slightly, Hello my sweet prince. She said giving him a smile when Viper piped up, asking what she was doing; Lillith gave him a slight glare, I am meeting a new member; Azucena, these are my sons, Pythius and Viper. She said, gesturing to each as their name was given. Khirot muttered that they had ordered him to find her, and she stared daggers at him, Mi occuperò più tardi. She said venomously, before dismissing him with a wave of her hand; the male was more than happy to leave.

IF ONLY FAME HAD AN I.V., BABY COULD I BEAR, BEING AWAY FROM YOU, I FOUND THE VEIN, PUT IT IN HERE

<style type="text/css">
.LilN2KitN21_KTS {width:580px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/U3iKnIq.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#15140d; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:365px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.LilN2KitN21_KTS p {text-indent:50px; color:#f5f7f7; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:0px; padding-top:8px;}
.LilN2KitN21_KTS-in {padding:3px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/sUqyMUM.png'); background-repeat:repeat; border:1px;}
p.LilN2KitN2plate-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lyricsLilN2 {font-family:'Cinzel'; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:center; color:#afa96f; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; line-height:15px; border-top: dotted #aeaa7f; padding-top:2px; opacity:0.4; filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.LilN2KitN21_KTSbox {text-align:left; width:150px; float:right; margin:7px; background-color:#1d1c16;color:#f5f7f7; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:0px; Padding:5px; border:1px solid#000; border-bottom: dotted #aeaa7f;} </style>[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Viper Arsenic Trombetta - 23 December 2013

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.vipmoopq {margin:0 auto;width:550px; border:1px solid #000003;background:#000003 url('http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q749/PandaSkullzStudios/Vipermoontab_zps1c316ea8.png') no-repeat top}
.vipmoopq .inside {text-align:justify; border: 0px solid #411717;background-image:url('http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png'); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px;margin:420px 20px 25px 20px}
.vipmoopq p {color:#000;font-family:cambria; font-size:1.2em; line-height:1.3em;}
.vipmoopq b {color:#ff7105}
</style>

OOC: Yeah that works sammiie. Sorry about the wait on this guys. +3

Viper couldn't help but let his maw twist in a pleasant smile as he looked at his mother, her words touching the ears of the slave that served her. It brought him joy to get this new servant in trouble, while he was more careful in the past with Sixx, that was merely because Sixx had been something else altogether. Viper lost his best friend, and a new slave was not going to help him get over it right away. He had requested a new slave, this was true, but Viper was still in his “I hate everything” time period and with time he would just maybe become less troublesome. "Egli parla la nostra lingua troppo?" the male giggled lightly between his slick lips as he looked at his mother's tall form. She spoke words to him of this woman that was digging in the dirt. Viper only half listened, and didn't really catch the lady's name but Viper cocked a bronze brow and looked over at the female, his mouth clicking shut. Lillith commanded the slave to go off and wait for his inevitable punishment he would receive.

Where did you come from? Viper addressed the woman that was a newcomer to this place. He too, was a newcomer, and he wondered if she felt as awkward as he did. This was not the place where he grew up, and he was uncomfortable even walking around by himself while in Anathema, that was much different. Viper new to tread lightly here though, the energy here was much different, and while he wanted to submerge into it, he was still apprehensive. This feeling was sure to leave him sometime. The male looked at her though and then he looked back to his mother. Madre, perché questa donna sembra così familiare? He addressed his mother. She reminded him of Kentaro with that nose blaze that she had and the silver of her pelt as well. Viper didn't know if Lillith would know the reason for the familiarity of the woman, but he figured he might as well ask.

[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Azucena Lykoi - 25 December 2013

[html]

”Yes. I don’t know much about herbs or dyes (I’m still learning), I just know how to keep the plants alive. I do have skill with concentrating poisons, though.” Afterwards, she fell silent as the woman turned to the pup-bearer. Azucena stood quietly, awkwardly, as the woman viciously addressed the slave in a language that sounded familiar to her, but she couldn’t understand. Her sons wiggled at her feet, and she watched the tall woman bend down to pick one of them up. She remained silent until the red canine, Lilith Trombetta, turned back to her and she had a moment to respond.

There was more conversation exchanged between one of the pups, Viper, and his mother in that same familiar, undetectable language. She was silent, not wanting to interrupt them and unsure what to say anyway. She looked down at the pup when she was addressed and answered promptly, ”Inferni.” Even though she could have answered with Flander’s Fields, which wasn’t a wrong answer either, Inferni was the best when dealing with potential future friends. The woman before her was intimidating, mostly due to her size and stature, but Azucena wasn’t intimidated very much. She wasn’t uncomfortable or stiff, only when she spoke viciously to the slave, but she felt the need to tell the truth. Somehow, the truth would set her free. ”Your sons are very handsome,” she smiled at them – first at Viper, and then up at Pythius.

(000) wooo new table.

Stock by Dezzan_stock & textures by Sirius-sdz, aleeka-stock & JadedReality!

<style>
.Azuroad1225 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; text-indent:25px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#dcc1a0; line-height:13px;}
.Azuroad1225 b {font-family:verdana; color:#f2e0d8; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.Azuroad1225 {background-color:#794d4b; max-width:600px; min-width:30%; text-align:justify; background-image:url('http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/Fuzzii_Bunnii3/Divs/azuDezzan_stocktex-sirius-sdzaleeka-stockjadedreality_zps7221b5b5.png'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 10px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 10px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 10px;-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px;border-top-right-radius: 10px;border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Azuroad1225 .space {float:left; height:35px; width:175px;}
.Azuroad1225 .inner {margin:0 13px; border-radius:0px;}
.Azuroad1225 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:5px 14px 0px 14px; border-top:1px dashed #000000; }
p.cred {text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Lillith Trombetta - 26 December 2013

[html]

• Word Count: [000]
  • Time: 6:30 pm
OOC HERE

Lillith’s eyes widened slightly as Viper piped up in Italian, and them her features melted into sweet reverie; so, her father had taught them the old language as well? Whatever was left of her heart melted, and despite Viper’s cheekiness and rude behavior, she could not be angry at him and stooped low to scoop up his small frame as well. Pythius and Viper fit neatly in her long, boney arms for now, but it would not last; they would grow quickly out of being able to be picked up, so Lillith would hold them now while it was still possible.

Despite it being a mere pup who demanded answer, Azucena was quick to reply that she was from Inferni, and Lillith turned to look at her. She herself had never been to the coyote pack, but held no disdain towards them, though she believed wolves to be superior. Like what was said, the Lykoi family was strong and not to be trifled with; Lil would give Azucena more credit than she would usually give normally.

The Lykoi female gave Lillith’s “sons” a compliment and the red lady smiled genuinely; a rare occurrence, Why thank you, Azucena. She said in dulcet tones, giving the girl a look that a virile male might, Do you have children of your own? She asked, wanting to learn more of the girl. Lillith, being androgynous and not one to mind the natural sexual desires of male and female, always was on the lookout for someone she could seduce, male or female alike; this girl might be a suitable target, especially if she knew about poisons.

<style type="text/css">

Re: To return to the cold - Viper Arsenic Trombetta - 8 January 2014

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.vipmoopq {margin:0 auto;width:550px; border:1px solid #000003;background:#000003 url('http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q749/PandaSkullzStudios/Vipermoontab_zps1c316ea8.png') no-repeat top}
.vipmoopq .inside {text-align:justify; border: 0px solid #411717;background-image:url('http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png'); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px;margin:420px 20px 25px 20px}
.vipmoopq p {color:#000;font-family:cambria; font-size:1.2em; line-height:1.3em;}
.vipmoopq b {color:#ff7105}
</style>

WC:420

Viper listened to the words of the silver and orange dappled woman. She seemed to be useless except for maybe what the last thing she said was. The poisons. His mother had mentioned what poisons were before, and Viper could remember lessons about snakes and their venoms. Viper grew somewhat interested in what the woman might have said after that, but it seemed as if Pythius was getting more attention than Viper from his mother, and he could feel the thick wave of jealousy wave through his core. This dispersed once Lillith bent down and scooped up the snake boy. He was surprised, but he accepted the touch and rather he pressed himself close to her chest once she had brought him close enough.

The other woman replied to him with a name of a pack. Inferni. Where was that? What was that? The tall ears of the coywolf pup bent back lightly in confusion. Viper was perplexed enough with the name to almost not ask about it, but when the girl went on to speak of how handsome he was, his ears shot forward and a smile formed on his maw as he caught eyes with the silver woman before she looked at his near-twin brother. Viper saw his brother look happily at the woman and Viper found that he didn't like the reaction so he put his rope colored paw on his brother's face. Pythius moved away from Viper and snapped his teeth out at the other snake child. Viper's eyes narrowed on his brother and he gave the boy a stern look before looking up at his mother. He did not want to anger her by starting a riot while they were being held, but Pythius was apparently not supposed to be happier than Viper.

There was a thank you given for the boys by their mother, and Viper straightened up then, and his gray lined ears (much like their “mother's” white lined ears)turned towards Azucena and Viper gave a nod of his head and another smile. Pythius mimicked his brother's action and gave the same toothy smile that Viper gave. Dovremmo arrivare a giocare con loro se lei ha figli? asked Viper to Lillith when she asked the girl if she had children. Viper didn't really have much interaction with other puppies besides his brother, so it would be fun to get to meet some new puppies. He was really interested in interacting with other pups besides Pythius.

[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Azucena Lykoi - 8 January 2014

[html]

Despite feeling somewhat silly, somewhat judged in the woman’s presence, Azucena was eager to entice the woman. She wanted to be used in a sense where she would be needed by higher-ranking members for her skills. If Lilith needed her around, that meant she’d be brought around possibly Salvia and Siv to mingle with those long-time members. Maybe it would help her make a name for herself here because she wasn’t doing much of that now.

What she hadn’t known (this being the first time that she had met Lilith) was that the woman was usually cold, bitter towards other in some kind of way. The way she smiled at her, complimenting her children had seemed to jog a happier note in the woman. The comment seemed to have started a small fight between the two boys – the one who was talkative, she believed that was Viper, was more dominant than the other, Pythius. He pushed at his brother’s head once he beamed at her comment too, and the two began quarreling amongst each other. All Azucena could do was stare and giggle – they were so cute! ”They’re definitely little warriors,” she commented with a big smile stretched on her lips as the fighting subsided.

It was surprising to her that the woman would ask if she had pups of her own. To everyone else, she had looked extremely young and they had commented on such. Either this woman was used to really young mothers, or Azucena had sprouted a couple more womanly features since she had last checked. ”No, I can’t say that I do,” she responded, kind of puzzled over it still. She hadn’t even had her first heat yet.

Azucena thought about some of the things that she wished to know about the woman – finding it a little easier to level the playing field. She didn’t want to feel like she was being interrogated, as she was starting to feel that way. ”Do you know anything about dyes and poisons, Miss Lilith?” She insisted on using the proper titles that she had grown up with; to her, they were fine and she was comfortable with using them. Also, she was happy to turn the conversation away from puppies.

(371) ooc text here.

<style>
.Azuroad1225 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; text-indent:25px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#dcc1a0; line-height:13px;}
.Azuroad1225 b {font-family:verdana; color:#f2e0d8; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.Azuroad1225 {background-color:#794d4b; max-width:600px; min-width:30%; text-align:justify; background-image:url('http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/Fuzzii_Bunnii3/Divs/azuDezzan_stocktex-sirius-sdzaleeka-stockjadedreality_zps7221b5b5.png'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 10px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 10px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 10px;-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px;border-top-right-radius: 10px;border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Azuroad1225 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:5px 14px 0px 14px; border-top:1px dashed #000000; }
p.cred {text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Lillith Trombetta - 18 January 2014

[html]

• Word Count: [272]
  • Time: 6:35 pm
Sorry bout the wait girls

The boys wriggled in her arms as Viper nipped and swiped at Pythius, and Lillith quickly found herself having enough of their shenanigans. She sent them down as Viper asked if they would be allowed to play with Azucena’s children, Yes, but speak English now loves, do not be rude. She said as they let them go onto the cold ground.

The coyote girl was quick to compliment the babes but sadly admitted she had no children. Lillith nodded; she was young, it was rare to see such young women to have pups; Lillith wondered if people though that of her. Most likely, there were other rumors about the sudden mother wafted around Salsola.

The silver and copper girl then asked Lillith if she knew of dyes and poisons and the red lady shifted her weight to stand contrapposto, I do know a little of dyes, as it is my job here to tan and sew. But of poisons, no, not much, though I do wish to learn, hence why I asked about your skills. Lillith then walked over to look at where Azucena had previously been digging. The Tradesman did not know a lot about herbs, only enough to get her by, and perhaps more than your average canine, but she still only recognized a few of the plants by name, Poisons interest me for my own work; I trap many different animals and poisoning them would keep their pelts more intact than traps and weapons to kill them. She turned her sharp, hazel eyes back to Azucena, Medicines would help too, it’s always good to have healing herbs on hand.

<style type="text/css">

Re: To return to the cold - Viper Arsenic Trombetta - 21 January 2014

[html]
411 words → ooc text here

At the news of the woman not having puppies, Viper deflated, and again, grew uninterested. He was bored and it was written on his face. His mother had told him that they were to speak in the English tongue, and to not be rude. The boys were then both put on the ground and Viper looked at Pythius with his sharp eyes. Viper knew that the reason why they were put down was because of his actions, but he still blamed his actions on the younger of the twins. Viper wanted to wrestle the other pup to the ground but maybe if he was a good puppy then his mother would show him love instead of the younger Pythius. Viper was extremely jealous of any love that Pythius would get, but it always seemed that Lillith cared not of his emotions and she would simply blatantly showed them who was the favorite of the two. If this did not stop, then Viper was more than likely going to get increasingly aggressive with his younger brother, for the boy could only think that there was nothing wrong with him, and if he made something wrong with him then he would get the same amount or even more love and attention from their mother.

The adults spoke of dyes and poisons, both subjects being lost to the young boy, and while he tried to listen and understand, there were only a few things that were actually important in what they where talking about. Would they be teaching each other things or were they simply just going to go about and talk about learning things? Viper was confused, bored, and he was getting increasingly hungry, which was putting him into a bad mood. He looked to his smaller, weaker brother and he tackled the boy to the around and wrestled him, trying to have fun. All was fun and games until Pythius got up and then ran away and Viper chased after him, tackled him back on the ground and chewed on his ear until the tip of it started to bleed and Pythius yelped out. Viper suddenly let his brother go and looked back at his mother with his piercing glare before he pinned Pythius back on the ground and dominated the boy. Viper had no mercy, not even for his brother when it came to getting the attention of others. Pythius was never supposed to be better than him, ever. At anything.

<style type="text/css">
.vipernico {
width:550px;
padding-left:10px;
padding-right:10px;
padding-top:2px;
padding-bottom:0px;
font-family:arial;
text-align:left;
font-size:10px;
}
.transparentticimg {
width:600px;
padding-left:10px;
padding-right:10px;
padding-top:0px;
padding-bottom:10px;
}
.transparentticimg p {
text-indent:25px;
text-align:justify;
line-height:120%;
font-family:arial;
font-size:11px;
}
</style>[/html]

Re: To return to the cold - Azucena Lykoi - 27 January 2014

[html]

Azucena had only dealt with select poisons while being a loner, but towards the end of that, she’d opened up to many other plants and concoctions that could be much more deadly than the white baneberry she was used to caring for. Since she had an ever growing array of poisons she worked with, maybe Lillith was barking up the right tree after all. ”I see...” the woman commented as Lillith moved to peer into the pot she had been working with. ”Well, maybe I can help you there,” she offered when the tall woman finally turned back to her. ”Do you wish to learn about poisons or just utilize them?” Learning was much different from using them - yes, usage needed a little knowledge, but teaching the woman what she knew required time and a good plant book (given Lillith could read).

Azucena’s attention was claimed when she heard a yelp and looked down to find the woman’s puppies playing; or what looked like playing at a glance. Upon watching them for a brief moment, Azucena could tell that the bigger one kept tackling the smaller one and bringing him to the ground. The Lykoi woman showed no outwards expression of what she felt - but her own personal opinion was: no one liked a bully. Her eyes lifted to Lillith’s face, curious how the woman would handle the situation.

(000) ooc text hurr.

<style>
[/html]