'Souls RPG
[P] Let me show you what you've been missing - Printable Version

+- 'Souls RPG (https://soulsrpg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived Memories (https://soulsrpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Dead Topics (https://soulsrpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Dead phpBB (https://soulsrpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [P] Let me show you what you've been missing (/showthread.php?tid=32447)

Let me show you what you've been missing - Sloan Ortega - 3 March 2017

[html]
Word Count → 244 :: Lucian's in trouble. Never mess with sisters!!

[/html]So rarely did she ever feel anger – it wasn't something she liked to feel, preferring to sort the problem causing it and move on, which was why she'd thrown her fears to the wind, storming out of her room as fast as she could and making her way down the halls, hand tracing the lines of the wall she followed until she reached the gap she'd been looking for.

Edging forward until a paw hit the lowest stair, the merle began making her way up the winding staircase, reaching the top and breaking away from it and into the hall, making quick work of finding her way to Lucian's door, since it wasn't all that far from the stairs themselves. Directly above her own room, she knew; part of her had debated banging on the ceiling, before deeming that too childish.

Face to face was better, because he had a lot to answer for if what Nieve had told her was true. Out of everyone in Sapient, she expected this level of wretched conduct least of all from him and couldn't understand why he'd been spreading such vile gossip about her sister. Just because she couldn't see the messages didn't mean that she'd never find out. What had he been thinking?!

With a raised fist, she banged on the door, taking a steadying breath and bracing herself, hands on her hips and her best angry/serious face on.

“Lucian. Answer the door please.”[html]

Art by Remarin

<style type="text/css">
@import url('http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Slab');

.SloanArt1 {width:650px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/rixo66w.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#514219; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:15px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; color:#000; font:14px/1.50 Roboto Slab;}
.SloanArt1 .ooc {opacity:0.7; text-indent:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000; margin-bottom:10px;}
.SloanArt1 .ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.SloanArt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; }
.SloanArt1-in {margin-right:140px; padding:15px; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); border:1px solid#000;}
p.SloanArt1-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; margin:0px auto;} </style>[/html]

Re: Let me show you what you've been missing - Lucian - 9 March 2017

[html]

To one Lucian Amaranthe, regret and remorse were twin emotions fostered only in the minds and souls of those with weak resolve and even weaker confidence.

Blissful and unperturbed, the young Sapient went about his days feigning surprise (yet harboring delight) at the rumors that he had started about Nieve. Though eager to see the fallout she would face for spurning him, Lucian knew that if he was too bold or obvious then he would quickly smother the flames of gossip and rumor before it could become the roaring wildfire he so hoped it would be. So, quietly and patiently, the Amaranthe whispered lies here and wrote falsities there and watched as the community did the rest of the work for him. The greatest thing about rumors, Lucian thought, was that it took so little work to make something so grand.

Confident in the idea that it would be impossible to trace the origin of the rumors back to him, Lucian had no inkling whatsoever that the reason for Sloan's appearance at his door was to confront him about his role in them. Running his fingers though his pompadour, Lucian's pristine fangs flashed beneath his lips in a smile. He swung the door open, revealing Sloan's perfectly disfigured face. Beneath lids arrogantly lowered, Lucian's toxic green eyes spied an expression that he'd never seen on the woman's face before. He pursed his lips together in a show of concern. "Hey Sloan," he began, stepping towards her. "What's the matter, babe?"

[WC — 257]

<style>
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable-box {background-image:url('https://i.imgbox.com/t5210Wh2.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; width:300px; height:186px; background-position: center; margin: auto; }
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable {font-family: 'Cormorant Garamond', serif; font-size: 20px; text-align: left; margin:0 auto; width:95%; line-height:25px;}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable p.ooc {opacity:0.7; font-family: 'Cormorant Garamond', serif; text-indent:25px; padding:10px 5px;}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable p.wc {opacity:0.7; font-family: 'Cormorant Garamond', serif; text-align: right; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px:}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable .npc1 {font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; filter:alpha(opacity=65%); opacity:.65;}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable .npc2 {font-style: italic; font-weight:normal; filter:alpha(opacity=65%); opacity:.65;}
</style>
[/html]

Re: Let me show you what you've been missing - Sloan Ortega - 9 March 2017

[html]
Word Count → 277 :: Out of Character text

[/html]It wasn't the whispers that had led her to his door, but her sisters belief that Lucian was the one responsible. Regardless of what others may say about her, she wasn't completely oblivious to things and knew that there was some tension between the two, of which the cause she was less aware of. Honestly, they were like little children, bickering – it needed to be stopped before someone seriously got hurt and most importantly, she was disappointed that Lucian had stooped so low in how he was dealing with whatever problem there was between him and Nieve.

The door opened and her resolved wavered. It was horribly hard to remain angry at him, his scent filling her noses and causing her heart to race and butterflies launch within her stomach. A smile was upon her lips before she realised; catching the expression, she schooled herself into her best angry face once more. There was no way she was going to let him charm his way out of this, at least not before she got her point across.

“Lucian, you need to stop fighting with Nieve,” forcing her voice to remain firm and clear, she stared in the general direction of the door, having seen light and colour move upon the creak of it's opening.

“I don't know what the issue is, but being mean to each other isn't going to fix it,” it was such simple, logical idealism that she was still struggling to believe that she was having to expalin as much to them; it wasn't just Lucian she would be telling this to. They both needed to learn to get along already.[html]

Art by Remarin

<style type="text/css">

.SloanArt1 {width:650px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/rixo66w.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#514219; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:15px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; color:#000; font:14px/1.50 Roboto Slab;}
.SloanArt1 .ooc {opacity:0.7; text-indent:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000; margin-bottom:10px;}
.SloanArt1-in {margin-right:140px; padding:15px; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); border:1px solid#000;}
p.SloanArt1-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; margin:0px auto;} </style>[/html]

Re: Let me show you what you've been missing - Lucian - 25 March 2017

[html]

His attempts at concern wavered in a similar way to how Sloan's stern expression cracked. With her unwitting smile Lucian allowed one of his own to tilt across his face. But then the merle Ortega seemed to realize what she was doing and, with a great deal more control than he had in himself, Sloan steeled herself again and her ruined face returned to its angry facade.

Lucian's smile melted, replaced instead with a small O of innocent surprise. Who, me? his bright green eyes seemed to convey, brows risen and ears lowered. Unconsciously, he even lifted an arm and spread his fingertips lightly across his chest. But when she continued, her voice holding onto that clear, firm tone that was so"Aw c'mon, babe," he whined when her firm, clear voice continued. She was so goddamn hot when she was angry that his initial reaction was to argue with her.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, frowning. "Look babe, I don't know why but your sister's got it out for me. She's the one with the issue." Lucian shifted his weight and watched Sloan with his arms crossed over his chest, hoping to see more of this fiery attitude from the girl.

[WC — 210]

<style>
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable-box {background-image:url('https://i.imgbox.com/t5210Wh2.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; width:300px; height:186px; background-position: center; margin: auto; }
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable {font-family: 'Cormorant Garamond', serif; font-size: 20px; text-align: left; margin:0 auto; width:95%; line-height:25px;}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable p.ooc {opacity:0.7; font-family: 'Cormorant Garamond', serif; text-indent:25px; padding:10px 5px;}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable p.wc {opacity:0.7; font-family: 'Cormorant Garamond', serif; text-align: right; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px:}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable .npc1 {font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; filter:alpha(opacity=65%); opacity:.65;}
.mandi-luciancrown-txtable .npc2 {font-style: italic; font-weight:normal; filter:alpha(opacity=65%); opacity:.65;}
</style>
[/html]

Re: Let me show you what you've been missing - Sloan Ortega - 29 March 2017

[html]
Word Count → 274 :: Out of Character text

[/html]“Oh no. You don't get to 'aw c'mon, babe' me,” she responded automatically as he said the words, even if they did melt her insides a little and destroy her willpower to stand firm before him. Never would she tell him how much him calling her that effected her, gave her hope, made her swoon – that was a level of power she'd never willingly hand over to him to use against her, for heaven forbid Lucian had enough tools within his charisma chest to wield against her.

“And I'm not picking sides or playing referee, but she is my sister Lucian. Someone, who she strongly suspects to be you, is spreading nasty rumours about her,” in an aggravated swish, her tail shifted behind her as if to bring him her agitation at the prospect someone was trying to bully her sister. Not only that, but because of the problem that was between the two of them, she'd somehow been roped in and felt obligated to interfere, although as she's said, she was not going to take sides or play referee for this cat fight.

“So either it is you and you need to fess up, then go make nice or if you know who is behind it, to get them to stop,” huffing out a breath, she jutted her head up, trying to make herself stand taller, as if by doing so he'd miraculously take her more seriously. At the very least he was admitting that there was some sort of issue between the two of them, even if he'd done so in a manner of playing the blame game.[html]

Art by Remarin

<style type="text/css">

Re: Let me show you what you've been missing - Lucian - 10 April 2017

[html]

OOC: how romantic. xD

His heart increased the tempo of its cadence and he tried to suppress a wry grin from spreading his lips. Despite the nature of Sloan's visit and the risk of his actions against her sister, Lucian felt excited and eager to keep up this rare display from his scarred boon companion.

As her tail swished, giving evidence to her agitated state, Lucian felt the fur along his back and shoulders rise beneath his blouse in response. When Sloan mentioned that her icy, rigid sister strongly suspected that it was he who was spreading the rumors, he could feel himself quickly becoming wrapped up in the heat of the argument. "Baby, I'm not spreading rumors!" he replied, trying to draw a little note of hurt to his voice. "Why would I do that? Nieve's just trying to get me into trouble!"

But Sloan's solution to the issue hit the situation home for Lucian. He couldn't confess, because that could drive a wedge between his relationship with Sloan, but he couldn't really get the person doing it to stop since he was the culprit and, quite frankly, the young Amaranthe didn't want to stop the rumors. So, stepping forward, Lucian did the only thing he could think of to do: he kissed Sloan Ortega full on the mouth.

It was something that he had wanted to do for a long time, and with all the excitement of their argument and Sloan looking so fine as an angry protective sister, it felt like the perfect time for Lucian.

[WC — 262]

<style>
</style>
[/html]