[AW] M - Time to test the craft
(Claimed) - Let's have an adventure!
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]
Optime ☢ (400+)

OOC All Welcome for one! This is for her Cartography metier, gotta test out one of her early maps and likely walk into the wrong situation. Shy Moon is wearing this with the slight pudge of early pregnancy.

Moon Moon liked to wander. Moon Moon often got lost. So, it came as a part of her natural evolution that the Damaichu fae began to try to jot down common land marks to help her find her way. Of course, when traveling a well-known course, she, like any canine, could easily sniff her way out – especially if she was just trying to make her way home. But often times, her mind wandered as much as her feet, and she would forget to pay attention to her nose. There was no evidence to date that Moon could pay any better attention to a map than to her own senses, but this reoccurring plight coupled with her artistic ability soon evolved into Moon drawing maps.

She had been toying with her maps for at least all of Spring, jotting little courses onto the blank pages of books or scraps she could find, even into the soil only to find they had been wiped away by the footprints of passing Luperci who had not noticed the special implications of the markings in the dirt. Her craft was probably going nowhere, and probably still would be on that dead-end path if not for having run into Nivosus one day in the Estate. Ignorant of his cartography skills, she had brought up her recent hobby, and one thing led to another and Moon Moon had found herself a mentor.

Now the young woman stood at the northern border of Sapient, a scroll in hand, a backpack full of crumpled paper scraps and charcoal for writing slung over one shoulder. She wore her scout gear – black shorts and shirts with shin-guards and arm wraps for a small amount of protection – but where her stomach was exposed between the two garments it poked out ever so slightly, just a round pooch, the early, tell-tale sign of her new condition.

The rough paper in her hand crinkled as she unrolled it, peering at the markings on the scroll and then at the land which stretched out before her. It was time to see how good her map was, if it could guide herself through the wilderness without the use of common roads and game trails. She lifted a paw to go, and then stopped. People told me to be careful all the time when I was like this last time, she thought to herself. What would Mads or Guillen say if they knew she went prancing off into the unknown, all alone, like she was? Well, she didn't exactly care, but still having some company could be fun.

The fae tilted her freckled nose to the sky and let out a howl, alerting others as to her presence and seeking assistance for some unnamed task...

<style type="text/css">

.SongbirdSimple_nuki {max-width:90%; margin:0px auto; padding-bottom:20px;}

.SongbirdSimple_nuki-ooc {font-family:'PT Serif'; font-size:13px; line-height:180%; text-indent:50px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 5px 5px 3px; filter:alpha(opacity=55%); opacity:.55;}

.SongbirdSimple_nuki p {font-family:'PT Serif'; font-size:15px; line-height:180%; text-indent:50px; text-align:justify;}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki p a {text-decoration: underline;}

.SongbirdSimple_nuki NPC {font-weight: bold; filter:alpha(opacity=55%); opacity:.55;}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki NPC2 {font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; filter:alpha(opacity=55%); opacity:.55;}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki NPC3 {font-weight: bold; filter:alpha(opacity=45%); opacity:.45;}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki lang:before {content:'<';}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki lang:after {content:'>';}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki b:before { contentHuhpen-quote; }
.SongbirdSimple_nuki b:after { content:close-quote; }

.SongbirdSimple_nuki-ooc hr {width:100%; margin:0px auto; border: 0; border-bottom: 1px dotted;}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki-ic hr {width:70%; margin:0px auto; border: 0; border-bottom: 1px dotted;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: *sunglasses emoji*

Moon Moon has disappeared soon after their tryst and the Dane had come to assume that it had been a hormone-fueled mistake in her eyes and that she wanted nothing to do with him again. This kind of rebuttal was not something he was accustomed too. No one had ever really turned him down and least of all had someone balked after they'd actually slept with him. He did what any gentleman would, he didn't chase after her, or try to convince her to feel anything she didn't feel. He left it at that and he fully intended to leave it at that.

She returned eventually, but Mads made himself scare whenever she was around. Granted she'd never given him any sign that she didn't want him around, but he figured he'd spare himself the pain and anguish by automatically doing so. It was almost three weeks before he gave in and only because she'd let out a call for assistance with a mysterious task. From the sounds of it, he was close by and so was eager to take advantage of the situation. He desperately wanted to see her again, even if it was just to help her with something banal. Though, did Moon Moon ever do anything boring?

The dog hybrid spotted her up ahead after a short while, decked out in the scouting gear, the outfit she'd worn on their envoy trip. He had always thought she'd looked quite fetching in it and a pang radiated in his chest (and in his groin too...) and the thought of her. Her back was turned to him, nose deep in a piece of parchment. A map perhaps?

'If y've bin avoidin' me on purpose, ah can go, but ah figured y' migh' 'ppreciate a hand...'

<style>
.raze-txt14-1-box {background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/2HycRYy.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:296px; height:168px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.raze-txt14-1 {font-family:'droid serif', times, serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; margin:0 auto; width:95%; line-height:25px;}
.raze-txt14-1 p.ooc {opacity:0.7; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.raze-txt14-1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.raze-txt14-1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.raze-txt14-1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[Image: DglIceh.png]
[html]
Optime ☢ (300+)

OOC

So lost was she in the study of her map that she failed to hear someone approach, so when the voice broken the silence she whipped around to peer at the speaker, a cacophonous rustle filling the air as the map wrinkled up in her hands. Without hesitation a wide smile spread over her muzzle, bright aqua eyes peering at her friend joyfully. Oh hey Mads, she greeted, cheerily enough, and closed in the gaping space between them, but she paused and screwed up her nose at his words.

Now why would I want'cha ta go if I just called fer some help? she asked, furrowing her brow in confusion. It was like the moment of lust and ecstasy had never passed between them. But the nonchalance of her actions was not from some amnesia, rather Moon Moon was just not privy to some of the social grace... and social awkwardness... about these things. When it really came down to it, she was a base, feral creature, a mating and hunting were the two most natural things a Luperci could do with one another. She had no idea that there was some precedence involved.

Blue eyes rolled away from the Dane's dark visage to the map in her hands. She turned the paper and held it up, like a child holding up a particularly good homework assignment in front of its parents. I'm workin' on learnin' maps... makin' em. See? she beamed ear-to-ear. I thought I'd try it out, but I figured someone'd go with me. I mean, when I went alone I got where the map says ta go, but then I axed myself, Moon Moon, what if yer gettin' there just cuz ya already know where yer s'posed ta go? So I thought maybe someone could go with me, an' they could foller tha map, an' then I'll see if it's worth turnin' in ta Nivvy er not.

<style type="text/css">

.SongbirdSimple_nuki-ooc {font-family:'PT Serif'; font-size:13px; line-height:180%; text-indent:50px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 5px 5px 3px; filter:alpha(opacity=55%); opacity:.55;}

.SongbirdSimple_nuki p {font-family:'PT Serif'; font-size:15px; line-height:180%; text-indent:50px; text-align:justify;}

.SongbirdSimple_nuki NPC {font-weight: bold; filter:alpha(opacity=55%); opacity:.55;}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki NPC2 {font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; filter:alpha(opacity=55%); opacity:.55;}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki NPC3 {font-weight: bold; filter:alpha(opacity=45%); opacity:.45;}

.SongbirdSimple_nuki-ooc hr {width:100%; margin:0px auto; border: 0; border-bottom: 1px dotted;}
.SongbirdSimple_nuki-ic hr {width:70%; margin:0px auto; border: 0; border-bottom: 1px dotted;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 2+ :: *sunglasses emoji*

She greeted him like there was nothing at all wrong between them, which instantly had Mads second-guessing himself. His face screwed up in confusion as she turned his back on her, turned back to reading her map. The Dane's mouth open and closed for a moment, like a starstruck goldfish before he managed to stutter something out. 'H- hey...' Moon Moon expressed her own confusion, both physically and verbally, all Mads could say in return was, 'Ah though' y' though' i' was a mistake... That's why y' ran away...' There was a feature in his voice that made him sound like a sad puppy, his broad face wrinkling in a mix of disappointment and sheer confusion.

The madwoman turned around, holding her map out like a child's drawing and she rambled on and on and on. But Mads was happy to hear it. Happy to hear her nonsensical thoughts and it showed on his face as a wide grin bloomed onto his maw. 'Oh,' he said, 'Well ah can help y' wi' tha' no pro'lem.' Nodding to himself, he took a few confident steps forward before faltering again. 'So, we okay, yeah? Y' ain' mad a' me?' From the looks of it he figured it would impossible for her to be mad at hi, but he would have been rather safe than sorry after all.

<style>
.raze-txt14-1-box {background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/2HycRYy.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:296px; height:168px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.raze-txt14-1 {font-family:'droid serif', times, serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; margin:0 auto; width:95%; line-height:25px;}
.raze-txt14-1 p.ooc {opacity:0.7; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Optime ☢ (300+)

Her expression was one of confusion as the Dane seemed to falter, mouth flapping as he searched dumbly for words. What the hell had gotten into him? Moon cocked her head but waited. Then he was out with it, and there was a flash of disarray and then dawning understanding in her eyes. Ran away? Why would? What are..? Ohhh! No, silly! I didn't run away. I jus' went ta see a friend. Gosh, she slapped his arm playfully. Ya thought I'd run away? Just cuz 'a a little thing like that? She snickered. Though little thing was probably the very wrong kind of term to use here. No, I went and seen a friend a' mine who lives outside a' Sapient. Ya ain't all that important ta have me runnin' off from my home, she meant it kindly, meant to assuage his fears, though of course to anyone with a normal intellect her words were a bit of an insult.

With that weirdness out of the way, Mads went ahead and offered to help her with her map, and her ears perked and tail twitched merrily. Thank ya! she chirped, and was just making an about-face ready to march off into the wilderness when he did a last perception check. An ear twitched at him, and she nodded more vehemently. Yes, we're okay, now quit yer worryin' an' come on.

Apparently she had forgotten that her plan was to give the map to Mads and have him lead, because she consulted the marks of gray-black charcoal on the page before peering over the paper and pointing, That-a-way! The map crinkled in her grip as she folded it up, smudging a few markings in the process, before finally handing it over to Mads. Now that the map was chaotically folded and in the process of transferring owners, Moon Moon was in full view for the first time since the Domus' arrival – as was the tiny little pooch of tummy that poked from between the shirt and shorts of her scouting uniform. She wasn't very far along but still, her tummy was growing faster than it had the last time, this being her second pregnancy and all.

So if all goes well, she said casually. We should be findin' this nice lake with a waterfall. Figured we could go swimmin'.

<style type="text/css">

</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 2+ :: *sunglasses emoji*

'Oh, cool.' He didn't know what he'd expected. Of course, she hadn't run off because of him, why would she have? The Dane felt foolish having asked the question and rather sheepishly nodded along to what she had to say. Moon proceeded to tease him a little, a feeling much better about the situation he joined in. 'Lil' thing..? Really...?' he mock-scolded, sucking his teeth for emphasis. 'Where's this friend live then?' he asked, trying to sound casual and yet someone ending up with the tone of a scorned husband. He heard himself and was quick to recover of course, 'Ah, it don' matter, s'long as y' had a nice time...' Mads raised his hands, fully recognising that she owed him no explanation.

Contradicting her own words immediately, Moon Moon set course according to the map before hastily passing it over to him. It looked as if she was right at least. The Dane gave the map a cursory look before attempting to continue conversing with the she-wolf.

Only, he found himself tongue-tied by the sight. By all accounts, Mads was not an expert in biology, nor was he particularly observant. Aside from what all men knew, he knew very little of women. But he was stupid. He could make almost perfect sense of what was happening. Yet it didn't stop the shout of, "Helvede?!" in his native tongue. Ghostly eyes scanned every inch of her midriff. After a moment of floundering, he was finally able to switch back into English. 'Moon, wha' th' fuck? Y' prob'ly shoulda fuckin' led wi' this...'

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Optime ☢ (400+)

Though he was trying to be playful about it, his blanching at the term ‘little thing’ did not go unnoticed, even by Moon Moon. She grinned playfully and patted his arm. Oh ya know I didn’t mean it like that. If it makes ya feel any better, it was tha best knot I’d had in my life, because of her playfulness, it was impossible to tell if she was being genuine or not.

Yes, I had a very good time, she said with a giggle. He lives near Amherst, that’s why it takes me some time ta get there an’ back. He might be comin’ here though, tryin’ ta get him to. He wants ta see me more, he said. They began walking, but she had barely taken a few steps before Mads stared at her, dumbfounded. The look on his dark mien was pretty funny actually, and she couldn’t help but tilt her head and snicker while he grappled blindly for words. She didn’t know what the heck was the matter with him. Swallow a fly? she asked, about to clap him on the back to relieve his choking, when he finally spit the words out.

She didn’t react well.

Eyes narrowing to pale, demonic slits, she took a step away from him and placed her fists on her hips. She still wasn’t even sure what he was talking about. She looked him up and down before she caught his liquid-fog eyes and what they were pointed at. Her eyes flicked down, and then back up to him.

What’ya even mean? she snapped. This must have been it, harkening back to her earlier thoughts. He was pissed that she was going on a small excursion out of Sapient. Well, I axed fer help, didn’t I? An’ you came, an’ you’re here so ya can be sure I don’ get inta trouble. Plus, I’m just pregnant not disabled! With a harrumph, she crossed her arms over her breast and turned her back to him, pretending to ignore him though her ears were still very much pointed in his direction.

Ya know what? No. I ain’t gonna stand here an’ argue, she stomped her foot, then began to stalk away. I got a job ta do, I’m tryin’ a’ learn a skill ta be a good member a’ Sapient’s society. She straightened her posture in a mimicry of self-esteem and stomped off into the wild.

<style type="text/css">

</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 ::2+

A self-satisfied grin flashed across his face at Moon's compliment, he sucked his teeth again and raised his eyebrows. Whether the compliment was genuine or not, he didn't know. The moon-scarred woman had a penchant for hyperbole but on the other hand, Mads didn't think she had much of a knack for anything but blatant honesty. He decided to take her word as gospel anyway, riding the crest of this ego boost with zeal.

'Amherst? By th' bar?' he asked curiously. He frequented it enough, so perhaps Moon's out of town buddy would prove to be a familiar face. Or maybe not, since the Dane spent the majority of his time the pissed as a newt and high as a kite. Either way, his curiosity (and jealousy too) seemed to be coaxing him into continuing the conversation.

Though the next few minutes seemed to take a rather sudden nosedive. As confused as Moon Moon had been about Mads' reasons for feeling shunned, Mads was about Moon's sudden eruption. He returned to his floundering as he stumbled after her, easily overtaking her at an ungainly jog and stopping her dead in her tracks by placing his hands on her shoulders. 'Moon. We gotta talk 'bout this...' His voice was uncharacteristically stern and it didn't suit him, frankly, he looked ridiculous and not in the slightest way authoritative.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Optime ☢ (400+)

Dear, poor Mads.

What ya mean by tha bar? she questioned. No, by tha playground. That's all I know. I ain't gone to no bar. She gave this curt reply before her tizzy in which she stomped off.

Now she was stalking her way through the wilderness with complete disregard for her map or Mads or anything else. If they took a moment to listen to their senses both Luperci would notice the disappearing scent signature of Sapient's borders as it shrank away behind them. But despite her huffing her way out of the pack lands, Mads found the skip in his step and jogged up in front of her, cutting her off from her path. She gave him a glare that promised death and tried to go around him, but one side was blocked by ferns, and Mads easily moved in front of her when she tried to go around him on the other.

Eeergh! came the groan of her outrage as she balled her fists and stomped her foot like an obstinate child. No, I ain't gotta do nothin', she crossed her arms and looked away. A beat of silence passed before her eyes flicked back to him, her ire already deflating. Fine. Okay. Okayfine! But, she grabbed for the map in Mads' hand or pocket or wherever it went after she handed it to him, and shoved it into his chest. But if we gonna talk 'bout anything, then we're doin' my map! Where do we go from here? Her blue eyes bored into his face as she waited for him to look at the map and decide their next move.

I ain't movin' til ya know where ta go, an' I ain't givin' ya no hints cuz I put it all there in tha map, she jabbed her finger at the paper again. Then, in full exasperation mode, she started walking again, her hands flailing wildly in the mimicry of two mouths as she muttered to herself, Talk talk talk talktalktalktalktalk. Her hands got closer together until, violently, the two 'mouths' smashed into one another. Nobody likes it when I talk ya know! she barked. Nobody understands me, an' they all just smile an' nod like nothin' I say matters. 'Loony Moony. That's jus' Loony Moony, she's not smart.' But now ya want me ta talk? Despite the anger in her words, she wasn't actually yelling at him anymore. That was a good sign... maybe.

<style type="text/css">

</style>

[/html]
[html]

XD 2+

'Th-,' he began with a quizzical stare. Of course, Moon Moon would pay more attention to the playground than a bar. 'There's a bar there...? In Amherst, ah mean.' The Dane shook his head, this conversation was going nowhere fast and he highly suspected that his burning questions were never going to get answered by his leather-clad one night stand.

She protested, as he knew she would, but stymied by his constant presence directly in front of wherever she tried to move to, the Damaichu gave in with a dramatic huff. Just as Mads thought she was about to regale him with all the information he sought, the pale woman snatched her map back only to force it back into his dark hands. Dumbstruck, he stared into her blue eyes until further prompting came and spurred him into action. 'Fine.' Swearing under his breath in his own tongue, he rustled the map, turning it from side to side until he got his bearings.

Foggy eyes did a double take as Moon Moon ranted - and acted out - her frustrations. Like a lost child, he looked up with a sombre face and said quietly, 'Ah like i' when y' talk...' He neglected to mention that he like her when she spoke because he found her hilarious. As much of a compliment as it was, Mads wasn't about to risk offending her.

'Fine.' The Dane repeated, 'We go this way, an' you get explainin'...'

<style>
.mads-txt14-1 {font-family: 'IBM Plex Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; text-align: left; margin:0 auto; width:95%; line-height:25px;}
.mads-txt14-1 .wc {text-transform: lowercase;}
.mads-txt14-1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Optime ☢ (400+)

Finally she was getting somewhere! After forcing the map into Mads' hand (immediately after taking it out of them) he was finally on topic. Man, it was just so hard to get normal people to pay attention sometimes. Still, he was looking at the map, and that was a good sign. Moon stood with her arms crossed while she waited for him to make the call, and then he pointed to where they were to go. Moon Moon cocked her head and gave him a questioning look, even though he had chosen exactly where the map would lead them.

Fine, she said, and began walking. Boy, everything really must be “fine” with the amount of times the both of them bit out the word. Still, they were moving now, and that made Moon happier. Not only was she excited to finally be testing out her map, but being on the move served as a good tool to get the blood flowing and lighten the mood anyway.

Well, he wanted her to explain. Explain what? She didn't know. She'd already explained why she wanted him to follow the map, so that couldn't be it. She didn't have to explain about going to her friends' house, so that couldn't be it either. The only other topic on the table seemed to be the one that had sent the two into a tailspin, and it didn't make any sense for that to be it, either. He had mated with her in the midst of a heat cycle, what else did he expect? Unless.... ohhhh!

Didn't yer mommy or daddy ever tell you? she asked as she raised an arm to deflect an errant fern from her face. When boys an' girls play around like we did, especially when tha girl's scent is like mine was, it makes babies. I dunno how, it just does. She shrugged nonchalantly. Didn't ya think it was strange how much my scent turned ya on? I was told that's natures way of makin' sure we wolves make more a' us. How did Mads get this far in life without knowing that? Had he never made babies before? I've gotta say though, she admitted with a giggle. I'm super excited ta have babies who've gots daddies this time! Laz and Braith are fairy babies, so I never met their daddy, an' I didn't getta have fun when I got pregnant with them like I did this time. She was dead serious.

<style type="text/css">

</style>

[/html]
[html]

420 ayyyy lmao

Why did Mads expect anything else? Why did he expect this to be a plain, easy sailing conversation? He asked himself these questions repeatedly in the ten seconds of drop-jawed silence that followed Moon Moon finishing her incredibly water down birds and bees talk. He even tried to speak, but all he managed to do was mouth an indecipherable mix of Danglish and so the most he could do was hold the madwoman's swimming pool gaze. Shit, he was surprised to find out that she knew the ins and outs of reproduction.

'Moon-' he finally said, his voice straining with the effort it took for him not to shout at her. 'Ah grew up wi' sheep... Ah seen 'em get born, an' ah seen 'em fuck t' begin wi'. Ah know 'bout this more than you ever will. Trus' me.' The dreaded male nodded at her earnestly, hoping she understood his words better than she'd been doing previously. 'Sheeps is like wolves, they do thin's th' same way as us.' Mads added this clause because he knew Moon Moon would be the first to point out the difference between predator and prey.

Admittedly, he'd expected just this to happen. Well... Less expected and more, realized the risk. He wasn't mad per se, in fact, he was kind of happy. Who didn't love kids? Monsters, that's who. The Dane had always just assumed he'd be mated (as unlikely a scenario as that was) before he managed to spread his seed. Evidently not...

Moon mentioned her older sons and that was almost enough to make Mads collapse in exhaustion at the sheer amount of absurdity this conversation thus far was breeding. Pun not intended. 'Fairy babies?' He was almost afraid to ask. He wasn't even sure he knew what fairies actually were. Ironically this would be the one time he half wished Moon Moon would explain things literally. She said "daddies" too, which was a whole different kettle of fish. Mads almost left it alone, but his curiosity was too strong. 'Plural? Tha's wha' y' wen' t' see y' friend in Amherst for then, huh?". At least she said she'd had fun with him...

'Y' wan' me 'round 'em then?' The Dane sought to clarify, hopeful and finally showing some pleasure in the situation. He threw a callous glance at the map, 'Turn left up here.' came his reluctant direction. How he wished they were discussing this over a drink...

<style>
.mads-txt14-1 {font-family: 'IBM Plex Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; text-align: left; margin:0 auto; width:95%; line-height:25px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Optime ☢ (500+)

Well, if ya knew so much about it an' grew up with these 'sheep', she did air quotes around the word sheep for some reason, then why'd ya ask me ta explain? Unconsciously, she placed a hand on her belly, over her womb where her children were growing. If Mads was this dense, what did that say for the future of her children? Well, maybe he wasn't even a father of any of them, who knows. She thought about it for a moment and realized that the change that he might not be one of the dads was actually a bit disappointing.

Suddenly some of Mads' words echoed in her memory, several beats after he spoke them. 'Sheeps is like wolves, they do thin's th' same way as us.' Her imagination took her to a wrong place. She halted and blanched at him, Wait... do ya mean... did you... an' tha sheep..? She shuddered. Oh lord, please don't let any of the pups be his...

And he had the gall to question her fairy babies. Why doesn't anyone believe me 'bout them? she muttered offhandedly, but left it at that, because that was when he caught the fact that she had said “daddies,” plural. She angled her head towards him, wondering what the problem was now. At least he wasn't flying off the handle and sounded more curious than anything, so instead of reacting angrily, she was able to revert back to normal conversation.

Yeah, of course, she admitted. Hey, I thought ya were an expert on this stuff, an' ya thought I'd just go visit my guy friend durin' my heat an' nothin' happened? Pfft, yeah right! She snorted laughter, but when it calmed down she found a more serious demeanor. Perhaps a bit too nonchalant, given the sensitivity of the topic. Anyway, we dunno for sure if yer both tha daddies or what, she pointed out. I guess it could just be one'a ya, or both, or none. Maybe they're fairies again! The thought had never occurred to her before, and she wagged excitedly.

Mads indicated where to turn, and she complied, a skip in her step now at her newest thought. Though, she looked around, wondering why the place didn't appear familiar. Are ya sure? she asked. Check tha map again. But Mads was probably following the map perfectly, and it was the map that had been wrong.

He seemed to be tentative when he asked about her wanting him around, and for once Moon Moon picked up on the nuances of emotion properly. She stopped walking again so she could peer up into his quicksilver eyes. Well, yeah, a course, she said fervently. Why wouldn't I want their daddy around? I mean, even if we don't really know fer sure, you're here, not Guillen an' not tha fairies, an' they gonna need a papa. I needed mine. I even knew that much back when I mated with ya... when ya were tha one ta come find me at tha river, I was really happy 'bout it.

<style type="text/css">

</style>

[/html]
[html]

4+

'A-Ah...' he shook his head, it was no use. 'It don' matter now...' The conversation had inadvertently started anyway and he figured trying to explain it too Moon would take too long and drain the Dane's last ounce of composure and sanity. That's just what the kids would need... Two insane parents...'

Moon Moon somehow had then managed to put two and two together and make a goddamn billion. "Moon Moon, Nej! For helvede skyld!" Mads shook his head ferociously. Hopefully, she'd but two and two together correctly this time and guess that his outburst meant "Fuck no!" by his repulsed gestures. Mads had never thought that he would ever - ever - have to explain to someone that he didn't fuck - and hadn't ever fucked - sheep.

Seemily she'd taken his questioning to be a slight. Against her existing kids no less. Sighing, he dropped the hand holding the map to his side and facepalmed. 'I don' even know wha' th' fuck a fairy is...' There was a whiny edge to his voice and all this squabbling and back and forward was beginning to give him a niggling headache.

'No, ah figured tha's wha' y'd've done... Was jus' checkin'. Ah wanna know where ah stand, tha's all...' He raised a hand in mock defense. The thought of him getting off scot-free was oddly gut-wrenching. Having only found out about his (potential) kids ten minutes ago, he found it odd how attached he already was. Mads had been about to question her further when her attention shifted back onto the map. 'Well, if y' drew it properly then yeah. If y' fucked it up then that's your bad an' we're lost.'

Either way, he inspected the map again, averting his eyes as he decided to push his luck. 'So y' wan' me t' look after them even if they ain' mind?' Mads was no offended by the idea, in fact, if he had missed out on the opportunity to lay claim to Moon truly, in a biblical sense, at least he'd still get the joy of parenthood in some way. He was touched by the softness she managed to summon when he needed it and he gave her a warm smile. 'Ah'm glad ah foun' y' too.' He guessed that his brain, dick, and heart were all in agreement when it came to Moon Moon Damaichu.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Optime ☢ (600+)

His reaction to her suspicion that he had lain with sheep was so shocked and violent that either he was innocent of that charge, or he had truly done it and was overreacting to cover up the fact. Luckily, Moon Moon wasn't suspicious or clever enough to realize the second option, so Mads was off the hook. She sagged with a sigh. Ohh man, laughingly, am I glad ta hear that. That would'a... whoa...

A moment later she realized the next thing he said, and turned hopeful eyes upon him. You don't? she asked, ears perking up with hope. So maybe it wasn't that he was ridiculing or disbelieving her like most people! They're these little critters of legend! Oh, but they're real though! They're just real hard ta find and impossible ta catch. They have magic an' they can cast spells, an' they love to mess with tha mortals like us. My Gramma Orin told me about them, cuz she's real smart and reads a lot. Sometimes they take mortals into their world, and ya'll be gone for days or weeks or months, but when ya come back, ya think only a few hours should'a passed and stuff. It's real trippy. I guess... I guess fer real ya wouldn't wanna meet 'em, mostly. But some of them are good ones, I think, like Braith and Laz's daddy, he musta been good. Or maybe it was a mommy. I don't think they'da had ta be tha right gender to make someone pregnant by magic, because magic can do anything, ya know? Whether or not Mads had any belief beyond the here and now was uncertain, but though Moon Moon was a secular wolf herself, she more than believed in the supernatural. In fact, when we're out in tha wild like this, we should really keep our eyes out fer fairies just ta make sure we don't get taken.

Things progressed to talking about the map, and the way the words came out of his mouth affronted Moon once again. It seemed they were just slipping into a pleasant conversation when it happened, and she shot a gaze that conveyed a death-wish to him. Excuuuse me! she barked. I did draw it properly. Why wouldn't I have? That'd be dumb ta be a person who makes maps, and makes them wrong. Like it wasn't possible to make a mistake. If we don't get where we're goin', I think it's you not me.

She forgot the offense almost as quickly as it happened, though. That was one good thing about Moon Moon, though she didn't hesitate to let her temper flare when she felt wronged, she was also quick to get over it – it was a part of her ever changing, ever flowing nature.

Well, yeah, she said, then paused to think about it. There would be no proof that any of her children were also Mads's, so, as best her head could reason, it was only fair to just have him be a part of their lives. That would be best for everyone, right? Not everyone would reason it that way, but it seemed like perfectly sound logic to Moon Moon. It seemed they were sharing a moment now, and she peered up at him with a warm smile. For a moment, she was nothing but sweet and soft and feminine, at he got a glimpse into the wolf she would have been if she hadn't broken. Every guy should get the change ta be a daddy, she said. An' I think you'd probly be a fun one, too. Plus, I know you'll take care a' me when I start gettin' fat and stuff. She was about to say something more when her attention diverted and peered at the path before them. She cocked her head and blurted, Hey, is there s'posed ta be a wall with a cave in it on tha map? I don't remember drawing that.

<style type="text/css">

</style>

[/html]
[html]

3+ lil bit of pp here, give me a shout if you need it changed <3

Honestly how she got to her conclusion from what he'd told her was a mystery. But the Dane didn't dwell too long on retracing her steps from A to B because there was no chance in hell he would have managed to make such giant stretches.

The conversation had quickly moved on, thankfully, Moon Moon having through herself enthusiastically into explaining what fairies were. He nodded along, finally understanding the concept as his chords bobbed up and down. As he expected, she then segued into the tall tales that had been passed from Grandmother to Granddaughter. Both probably as kooky as each other. Still, he listened politely, doing his best to hide his skepticism behind a mask of fascination. 'Yeah, no - ah know what fairies are then, ah guess. Jus' not y'r word for i'.' Again he explained further to stop the Damaichu woman questioned him. He wondered if she understood the concept of different languages. This wasn't a slight against Moon, he'd just met enough people who were really ignorant of the world outside their territory.

Not wanting to get her heated up again, Mads didn't argue with her over the map. Ghostly eyes just turned back to the paper and studied it further. The only argument he made was spoken under his breath, a grumbled, 'Tha's how y' learn, fuckin' thin's up...' The map wasn't awful, but he seriously doubted it's accuracy. He knew how easily sidetracked Moon Moon was and he was practically in awe of the fact she hadn't decorated it with dragons and sea monsters...

His map welding hand dropped to his side again and a hesitant arm began to snake itself around Moon Moon's shoulders. 'Thanks, this means a lot...' Though, as touching as the moment was the Dane couldn't hold back from cracking a joke. 'Wha' d'y mean get fat?' Tightening his arm around her for a moment slightly (hoping to signify that it was a light-hearted joke), he glanced down to the soft white mound sandwich between dark leather. 'How long does i' take?' he wondered aloud, though genuinely curious.

'A cave?' he echoed, bringing the map up to his face again, 'No cave here...' Shit, they were really fucking lost now...

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Optime ☢ (400+)

OOC You can make up whatever perils or wonders you want in the cave, or DM me and we can decide together. Also if you need to do small Moon PP's that is ok!

As probably expected, the little fae wolfess shot him a deadly glare at the little 'joke.' But he wasn't entirely wrong in some sense. No, she was by no means what most sane people would call overweight, but it was true her tummy hadn't gone back to perfect washboard-flatness ever since her prior pregnancy, which caused the little pooch to show up even sooner this time. She gave him a snort of displeasure, but seeing as she didn't fly off the rails at him, she probably took it as the joke that it was intended to be.

Um, like, forever, she exaggerated. She hated how much being pregnant slowed her down, and how people treated her like she was even dumber and stuff when she was visibly pregnant. But in real world terms I guess just a couple a' months.

Well, they had all the time in the world to talk about that kind of thing, especially now that he knew... not that she'd been keeping it from him or anything. But what was more important than the boring topic of puppies was this very interesting cave that manifested in their path. Huh, that's real funny, she mused. That wasn't here when I drew tha map. Once again she snatched the map from Mads' hands and scrutinized it. Hmm, ya had it upside down, she flipped it over. And no, Mads didn't have it upside down, it had just gotten that way when she grabbed it.

Taking a moment to rifle through her bag, Moon pulled out a sharpened piece of charcoal which she used to write with. First, she licked her fingers and smeared around the gray-black markings on the parchment, making a muddy mess, then she drew in the cave in the place where she supposed they were now. See, ya said to go right back here, an' we shoulda gone left, she explained kindly, pointing at a place where Mads had specifically said to go left, and they did. But now that this cave is in tha way of tha path, we better check it out in case it's real deep an' I have ta draw in the cave's paths, too. This was the kind of logic Moon was famous for, though it was not actually the way she reasoned all the time... just, dense Moon Moon was here to play for now.

C'mon Mads! she called as she skipped towards the cave, without any consideration for who or what might be inside of it.

<style type="text/css">

</style>

[/html]
[html]

A couple of months. That's how long he had to come to fully come to terms with all of this. Less even! For it had already been a few weeks since their rendezvous by the river. His joke hadn't sent her into a rabid frenzy, though she didn't seem too pleased about it anyway... The dark male flashed her a grin and turned back to trying to figure out where on earth they'd gone wrong trying to follow this goddamn map.

And so began the list of the many, many things that Mads had supposedly done wrong, each of the replied to by a 'No ah ain'.'

Or a 'Moon, we went left.'

And finally a 'Ah think y' jus' drew i' wrong...' Mist coloured eyes regarded her like a teacher regarding their student. 'Y' sure y' didn' jus'... make some of i' up?' Not that he would have blamed her. Moon Moon was here for a good time and admittedly the land that Sapient took up wasn't the most exciting place in the world. It was incredibly likely that she'd taken some liberties with this map.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Optime ☢ (00+)

OOC Feel free to add more than just this guy, or orchestrate whatever comes to mind.

What?! she snorted her indignation as he gently asked if she had taken some artistic liberties with the map. She reacted like he accused her of stealing the Sagax's puppies or something. She spluttered and stammered, put her hands on her hips, turned her back to him, turned her front to him, pointed at him, pointed away... all of this while blurting whatever words came to her head. No! Duh. Nuh uh. Why'd I do that? Yer dumb. No, I wouldn't, what good is it ta make somethin' up? What, ya think I expect tha land ta just change cuz I drawled it there? Nah. Not even I'm that dumb. Uh-uh. With that, she turned her back on him again, showing him nothing but her messy, bouncing tresses, and her pert butt, and stomped into the cave.

She didn't care that it was dark in here. There was enough daylight filtering in from the entrance to see, for now, though the cave twisted around a bend early on and the light barely penetrated beyond that. Without stopping to light a torch or giving it a second thought, she pushed into the cave, rounded the bend, and disappeared into the darkness.

She was so preoccupied with getting Mads to forget about his accusation – or, even better, admit he had been wrong to suggest such an offensive idea – that she didn't pay attention to the scent of wet dog. She just disregarded it as mildew, because there was mildew, also.

Moon didn't have enough time to scream when the man lept out from the shadows, his own eyes adjusted to the dark while Moon could not see yet, and wrapped a hand around her muzzle, clamping it shut.

<style type="text/css">

</style>

[/html]
[html]

shall we play a game of let's hide the body?

'Yeah, ah'm dumb,' he agreed with a quick shrug, 'But y' got an overactive imagination, so...' The corded male gave her a pointed look. The Dane looked at the map again, ghostly eyes narrowing as he saw for what must've been the tenth time, that nope, there was no cave on this map. 'I ain' sayin' y' did it on purpose.' he attempted to reason, but it was obvious that Moon Moon was in no mood to be criticised. Although previous he would've argued further, he thought it best to let things lie, especially with Moon in such a delicate condition. Though God help him if she could read minds...

She stopped off into the cave like a child, allowing Mads the pleasure of watching her do so. A warm feeling spread through his chest and he smiled to himself before jogging to catch up. Damn, wasn't he the lucky guy?

He'd just entered the mouth of the cave, calling out, 'Y' got charcoal of somethin' t' draw this cave in or wha'?' Suspiciously, there was no reply... Mads stopped dead in his tracks for a second to cal out, 'Moon, y'alirght?' He got no reply from this either, so his pace quickened a little and rather abruptly he was confronted by what he quickly decided was one of the most alarming sights he'd ever seen in this life.

Part of him wanted to scold her before he did anything else. To shout "Moon, this is why we don't run head first into unknown fucking caves!" But a low growl filled the air before he could say anything, and searching for the knife he kept in his pocket, he addressed the stranger menacingly, slowly, his accent thick as ever. 'Ah suggest y' take y' hands off of her... Now...'

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(294)

OOC Feel free to make a move or proceed as far as you feel like.

A dark, ashen wolfdog stood in the shadows with an arm around Moon's throat, another around her waist. At first those slender, bone-like fingers grasped her pointed muzzle, but now that the arm was constricting her airway there was no way she could scream. Funny that he thought it did much, because it should be no secret that she was with somebody and that he'd be following her in any second...

Which he did. Moon's bright, aqua eyes reflected the light of freedom that poured through the cave, while a dark throat of earth behind them threatened captivity. If her eyes could adjust in such conditions she might have seen the exasperation on Mads's face, the same as all of her friends had any time she got herself captured, but luckily the only piece of Mads' features that she could make out was his silhouette, the rest was shaded because of the light behind him.

"Don't move, er the goil gets it," the rogue threatened. His voice was scratchy, as though speaking with vocal cords abused by years of smoking. "I don't want to hurt the little darlin'."

Moon spluttered, spittle dripping from her maw as she coughed out, "Then don't, duh."

The man jerked harder around her midsection, because any harder on her neck and he'd cut off her airway completely. As it was, she was seeing spots. Moon's eyes became unfocused and she snickered at the dancing bits. "All I want is fer youse two to empty all of your weapons and any worldy posessin' yous gots on yer."

Moon's brow furrowed and her eyes shot to Mads again. Like hell she was going to do that! She worked too hard on that map to just give it up to some loser...

<style>
.txtNotoSans p.ooc { padding:0px 5px 5px 3px; opacity:.75; text-indent:0px; text-align:center; }
.txtNotoSans p.ooc:after { margin:0 auto; content:''; filter: alpha(opacity=60%); opacity: .30; display: block; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding-bottom: 10px; }
.txtNotoSans p.wc { padding:0px 5px 5px 3px; opacity:.75; text-indent:0px; text-align:right; }
.txtNotoSans p { margin:10px 20px 0; font-family:Noto Sans; line-height:23px; font-size:15px; }
.txtNotoSans b.npc { opacity:.75; }
.txtNotoSans b.lang:before { content:'< '; }
.txtNotoSans b.lang:after { content:' >'; } </style>[/html]
[html]

my poor boy has no idea what to do lmao

The cogs whirred in his brain faster than they ever had before. His farmboy brain tried to make sense of it all but ultimately the previous news had already taken up the majority of his brain power and he could come up with nothing.

As long as he didn't make any rash decisions, he figured she'd be fine. Aside from his hands, the bedraggled assailant had little to threaten the Dane with. That, of course, didn't mean Mads didn't think he'd snap her neck at without moments notice, and that's why he was wracking his constantly inebriated and drug-addled mind for a solution.

The stranger's voice was almost as deep as his, but it was far more coarse. Humorously, both the pale fae and the dark Northman spoke at almost the same time, Mads uttering a frustrated, 'Well, fuckin' don' then!' The hybrid flinched visibly as the rogue manhandled his... well, whatever Moon was to him... Mads could hear her snickering at something, he didn't know what. Frankly, it could've been anything knowing her.

'We ain' got shit, fjols!' The Dane barked, clueless about what to do other than should at this trespasser. 'Jus' fuck off. We ain' got nothin' n' yer in big shit f' tresspassin' anyway. So 'again, ah suggest y' let h' go...'

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(200+)

OOC Hmm... will Mads do it?! Wink

While Mads barked that they had nothing on them, nothing of value, Moon thought about her map and her charcoal and how very much she didn't want to lose her papers and stuff.... and the thought of losing anything that she worked hard for this was was just bullshit. She worked hard for it all, and Moon didn't even like to work hard! This was so unfair!

A low growl started in her throat, and the man shook her and grumbled a generic threat to stop it. That just made her madder, and she wasn't the best at controlling her emotions to begin with, so her growl grew in intensity. He asked if she had any brains, and mid-sentence Moon jerked forward, pulling the guy off his balance, and throwing an elbow back into his gut. It was enough to partially wind him and let her twist away – a move she had learned in one of the training lessons with Shaamah.

The man gasped for air as the white wolf twirled and pranced away from him. She danced up to Mads' side and spun to glare at the thief. "That's what ya get fer bein' a rude jerk!" she said, thrusting a scathing finger toward him. Then, she looked at Mads and said, "Sick 'im, boy."

<style>
.txtNotoSans p.ooc { padding:0px 5px 5px 3px; opacity:.75; text-indent:0px; text-align:center; }
.txtNotoSans p.ooc:after { margin:0 auto; content:''; filter: alpha(opacity=60%); opacity: .30; display: block; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding-bottom: 10px; }
.txtNotoSans p.wc { padding:0px 5px 5px 3px; opacity:.75; text-indent:0px; text-align:right; }
.txtNotoSans p { margin:10px 20px 0; font-family:Noto Sans; line-height:23px; font-size:15px; }
.txtNotoSans b.npc { opacity:.75; }
.txtNotoSans b.lang:before { content:'< '; }
.txtNotoSans b.lang:after { content:' >'; } </style>[/html]
Ghostly eyes opening wide in a mix of surprise and confusion as Moon pulled away from her captor. 'Y' only jus' though' t' do tha' now?' he chided, his corded mane swinging as he shook his head in disbelief. The snowy fae skipped brightly back over to Mads, who spent a good few seconds staring at Moon Moon incredulously. 'Y' gotta stop wanderin' off...'

The Dane bided his time after his companion's encouragement. He kept an eye trained on the stranger as he fought to regain his breath, he didn't have all the time in the world after all. Murder was something he sought to avoid at all cost, and so far it had worked because he'd not had to kill many things at all. And never a canine either.

Weighing the knife in his hand, he took cautious steps forward. Before he knew it, the blade was at the trespasser's throat and cutting deep into his jugular. The stranger didn't even fight back in the end. Dull, broken eyes stared up at Mads with tired fury, and acceptance.

'Where we gonna hide th' body..?' The Dane sighed.
[html]

Word Count → 564 ::

As she twirled back up to Mads' side he chastised her, but she only gave a grin and a shrug in response. I fergot I been learnin' some new moves, she said flippantly. Then, with a little more ire, Hey man, I'mma grown up an' I can do what I want. Yer not the boss of me!

Then she had given her order, and like a cool, murderous team she stood back and watched as Mads closed in on the vagrant. This was a dog-eat-dog world and the man had it coming, and Moon, wild as she was, saw nothing wrong with ending the life of someone who had threatened her well-being. Just one more jerk to be rid of when her children came. Mads Ibsen, murdering outsiders to make the world a safer place for their offspring. Yes, some would call it murder, but to Moon it was survival of the fittest, and this halfwit who was about to bleed out on the cave floor was not one of the fittest if he was trying to rob two people so close to their pack's borders...

The moment was weirdly serene. Moon crossed her arms and picked at her nails while Mads closed in slowly. The vagabond's eyes grew wide with fear as he faced his impending doom, and he took a step back but realized he had cornered himself. Where the cave seemed to go on for miles, it twisted into a dead-end – when he picked this spot for his crime he had hoped that his tough-man bluff would have kept the pack wolves from noticing he was in a corner – so there was nowhere no run, no escape.

Mads' knife sluiced the air and the man didn't even cry out, but there were a few painful moments of burbling and gurgling coming from the writhing form on the floor, as he tried to breathe through the gap in his neck and choked on his blood. All too soon, he was still. One couldn't even say the light had gone out of his eyes, because there was no light there to begin with.

In the end, Moon peered down at the corpse with confusion and disgust. Ya think that's what 'e wanted tha whole time? she asked. Why didn't he at least pretend to fight?

Moving next to Mads, she peered down at the body at their feet and poked it with her toes. Yep, lifeless. Good job, she said. But why do anything with tha body? Moon questioned, turning her pale eyes to Mads, irises dilating to focus on him in the darkness of the cave. He's just a loner who picked a fight with tha wrong people. Let 'im rot right there. Could be a warnin' ta other thieves, 'Don't mess with Sapient.' And with that, she turned on her toes and padded out of the cave, a path of perfect crimson colored paw prints following her for several steps before fading away.

She squinted as she stepped outside and back into the light. Well, that was a waste 'a time, she said, looking around. Mads, how's about you get us back on track ta where tha map says we ought to go? She held up the paper. Problem was, the map wasn't leading them anywhere, so he'd either have to fake it or incur more of Moon's frustrated wrath.

If I am an angel, paint me with black wings.

Template by Kitty, artwork by Thimele.

<style type="text/css">
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Special+Elite|Playball');

.Moon-DaggerAttack {width:650px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/MEqyuRJ.png") no-repeat top center; padding:220px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; outline:0px solid #000; border:0px solid #f3f1dc;}
.Moon-DaggerAttack b {color:#000;}
.Moon-DaggerAttack p {text-indent:50px; }
.Moon-DaggerAttack p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Moon-DaggerAttack p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.Moon-DaggerAttack-in {padding:10px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px auto; background-color:rgba(243, 243, 243, 0.8); border:1px dotted #e1e3ec;}
.Moon-DaggerAttack-name {font: 55px/55px 'playball', sans-serif; color:#50395b; text-align:left; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9);}
.Moon-DaggerAttack-lyrics {font-weight:bold; font: 14px 'special elite', sans-serif; color:#4486ea; letter-spacing:5px; text-align:center; padding-top:7px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(250, 250, 250, 0.9);}
.Moon-DaggerAttack .ooc {opacity:0.7; text-indent:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:2px dashed #000; margin-bottom:10px;}
.Moon-DaggerAttack .ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Moon-DaggerAttack .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#4486ea; font-family: 'special elite'; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px rgba(230, 252, 108, 0.9);}
p.Kcredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} </style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 269 :: *sunglasses emoji*

The rest of the time inside the cave was a blur. As was the few minutes after they'd left. Mads only nodded vaguely and Moon's wonderings, supposing that it was probably a fair guess. This being the first murder he'd ever committed, he wasn't sure he was sure of anything at that moment. He didn't even have it in him to wonder why the guy hadn't just... killed himself if he wanted to die so much. Maybe it was something religious? Mads wasn't in anyway religious, but he at least understood the ways of the furless aliens that had occupied his hometown before nature had reclaimed it. Suicide was bad. Cowardly. While he wasn't sure he agreed, he understood. Maybe.

'So we jus' gonna leave him here t' rot?' The corded male had no argument against it, at the very least he wasn't sure he was up to spending time and energy on digging a grave for someone who had nearly killed his... whatever Moon was...and his unborn children. Maybe that was an exaggeration, Moon hadn't been in any real danger, had she?

They were back on track eventually. Mads following "Moon Moon's Map to Nowhere" and pretending that they were going passed interesting things. Every once in a while he'd chirp up, "See now we're gettin' somewhere!" or 'Look, we could use tha' buildin' f' somethin'.' Although nothing useful was getting done, Mads had to admit that he was having a great time hanging out with Moon.

Except for that bit in the cave...

<style>
</style>
[/html]