[M] Open Letters

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Specifically, this thread is marked mature because of: .

Open Letters

This topic is a place to write "letters" or notes to sources of stress in your life as ranting, raving, venting, and getting some of your pent up aggression out can be a wonderful way to de-stress and move on. You are also welcome to write letters of encouragement and sympathy to fellow members.

Guidelines

• DO NOT use this topic to direct passive-aggressive messages to other members or the staff. If you have a problem with a member that you are not able to handle on your own, feel free to contact the administration. If you have a problem with the administration and are uncomfortable with approaching us directly, feel free to submit your concerns anonymously via Tumblr.
  • All posts to this thread are pruned approximately every three months -- nothing here is saved long-term! We recommend using a blogging/journal service if you wish to have a long-term archive of your thoughts.
Me again. My friend decided to just now tell me that her landlord is kicking me out. I'm seriously starting to wonder if I have a curse on me or something.

They will likely want to tow my car too, and since it has all my stuff in it, that is just not any good.
I will try to stick with posts via mobile, but I may drop out again if it turns out to be too much.

~Ash
Vera Zharkov
well looks like my computer is about to kick the bucket. ill have to get used to phone posting or whatever
[Image: 1e78802baae3fc6afaa676dd2f052682.png]
[Image: anathema_88x31b.png]
HOLY SHIT I TAKE THAT BACK THEY FIXED IT LETS GOOOOOO
[Image: 1e78802baae3fc6afaa676dd2f052682.png]
[Image: anathema_88x31b.png]
dear "gamers" who get off sending death threats to a voice actress and her infant son,

fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU
*yeets my bank into the SUN*

This is a PSA to never use "Simple" Bank

IT IS NOT SIMPLE
one more week of quarantine one more week of quarantine one more week of quarantineeeeee

i can't wait to go on a run and feel a little more energetic ;A;
Reglinwhy
tfw your immediate response to an exciting thing is anxiety rather than optimism, because emotional defense mechanisms I guess?
anyway a high-end gaming PC should be arriving here tomorrow and boy do I hope nothing goes wrong!!!! :')

dear adhd,
i know that making a pinterest board for our newest d&d character is a great source of dopamine, but can you please allow me to do Other Things that I actually Need To Do? I promise they're fun things if we can get started on them!!!!
I have 15 more days until I have to move out and I still haven't gone through my stuff to see what bare minmum I can keep. Part of me just doesn't want to deal with it. My current roomate keeps telling me to find a job on a farm where I can 'stay on site' but I haven't found anything like that in all my job searching (because I have still been looking) sooo yeah, that is likely not an option and now I am really starting to feel dread and anxiety.

I really have no where to go, my family doesn't really want anything to do with me. I guess this is karma for being...well, me. Hopefully something comes up because the bylaws and normal laws are a pain when it comes to finding any type of shelter that isn't a 'homeless shelter' building.

PS: ADD this isn't an excuse to fill my head with a jumble of ideas that simply won't work, mkay?
Vera Zharkov
This class is killing me.
Note: Clementine disguises her scent beyond Salsola's borders.
Today's song is just the "you had a bad day" lyric over and over again
ah yes

the bi-weekly, million-dollar question: "do your friends actually like you or are they just tolerating you because fucking they have to"

my favorite
STAR PLATINUM
[Image: 278QxiT.png]
Yes, I am testing negative for coivd.
No, that does not mean I am better.
No, you dont just "get over it"
i need to stop window-shopping houses we cannot afford to move into (:
Just spent maybe three hours trying to crap out a 300 word post that is mediocre at best. I've had no job during quarantine and none of my friends are able to go online or anything so I've been spending most of my non school hours trying to crank out posts and failing miserably. Writing was the one thing I could point to and say that I was at least okay at and for the past few months I've watched the quality get lower and lower as I burn out after ten hours on the computer. I'd take a break but there's nothing for me to do except sit on the cliffs or spend time with my falling apart family

I just wanna not feel like shit every time I try and write
aaaaaaaaaaa

stomach please stoppp
I'm at a standstill and can't really do anything. I hate feeling useless or like I'm growing stagnant. Self-doubt is starting to get to me. :/
I don't know what to do. My in-laws are kind to me. They seem to care most of the time. They desperately want to keep a relationship with their son and I want that too because he loves them and has no other family. But recent happenings have made me realize: they wouldn't be nice if I wasn't white. They wouldn't care about me if I wasn't white. They would cut off their son if I wasn't white, if I wasn't a girl, if I wasn't gender-conforming. And I don't want to live my life with people like that in it. I don't know what to do.
[Image: n3ncFp6.png]
I feel really bad. My spouse and I are currently in talks with someone from a different state and they got married around the same time as us, if not a couple of days before, and their marriage has just ended because the guy she married was far more toxic than she ever realized. The thing I'm feeling bad about is that for months, she's been coming to my wife and I and we both supported her in ending things because the guy had threatened something that was very serious and her parents did not support her during the issue and even told her it was best to seek couples counseling or to just, you know, go through with the act. Since no one knows her here and her name, I feel able to rant a bit but she was not ready to consummate the marriage. She's, for the most part, asexual and always has been. We are in the process of looking for another place and can once my spouse is working to help me with income and we're going to let her move in rent free for a couple of weeks because we know she can get a job in between. It's just a lot of stress on the both of us but we both like this person in a platonic manner and they have always been supportive of us. We just are both scared and freaking out that it could be another situation like our last two roommates and we don't know, now, that we want to go through with it. This friend would end up back with her mom and stepdad and that situation was very toxic, as ours is now.
Insurance company,

I should not have to fight a for-profit company in order to get medical care. That you make money when people don't get medical care is a completely ridiculous conflict of interests. You think I want to get an MRI of my spine for fun or something?

-middle finger-
Myst
Urrrrrg why are there no day shelters? I'm tired of sitting outside and getting sunburned with little to no water. I would try to sell more commissions but I can only do traditional art and I doubt anyone would go for that.

Covid, can you please go away so I could at least go to the library? Thanks hun.

Tired, sore, and thirsty
~Ash
Vera Zharkov
well my country is going to shit isn't that just really fun