[DND] Spill the T
[html]

Sometimes Cidro felt like he was dreaming.

Not in the way where everything’s so perfect that it can’t be real, or so horrible that it must be a nightmare— no, everything was just so much. Good and bad.

Saying he was still unstable was a bit of an understatement, but an exaggeration too. It was strange. Everything was strange. Here he was, having lost everything, only just starting the road to recovery, yet he couldn’t stop giggling girlishly into the furs on his bed— their bed.

He thought he’d died and gone to heaven when he had Cedric’s vest to smell and seek comfort in, but a whole bed? A house? Where his scent lingered all day? Cidro could die now and have no regrets.

Cedric was still out working like the dutiful son he was, and for once, Cidro thought it best not to distract him. Crawling all over him while he trained was fun and all, but Cidro respected his knight enough to know how seriously he took his work. For now, lying in bed and relishing in their mingled scents was more than enough. Especially after a day at the stables where Branwen’s scent mixed in as well… it was like their family was all together.

That scent certainly didn’t belong here.

He heard the footsteps up to the door first, keen ears noticing the shuffling limp. Nayavota. When her scent flooded the house, however, it was far from usual. Something was… off. Something familiar.

In a moment of weakness, he thought of Kalypso, of rivers and woven baskets, broken English and… pregnant bellies…

He sprung up from his bed, dress and hair a little rumpled, but he was too invested in the potential gossip to care. Puppies were on the line here. Cedric’s milk-sister’s puppies. He traced deft fingers along the walls, already having memorized the layout after only a couple weeks.

Naya!

He barely gave her the chance to speak, fighting desperately to ease his way into it, but his toothy smile made his excitement near blinding.

Vale vale, don’t freak out but like— I can smell… it’s just that… you see when I… ahhhh screw it—

He gave in, his words coming out in a giddy babble.

I can smell your puppies a mile away. Who’s the daddy? How far along are you? Can I feel?

He cut himself off, looking a little sheepish, but still overly excited.

Sorry… I haven’t had much to do today. Cedric’s been out and I’ve been bored and, you know, you’re Cedric’s sister and all…

NOSY BOY IS NOSY

<style> .txtfromMandi {padding:20px; font-family: 'Crimson Text', serif; text-align:justify;} .txtfromMandi p:first-child:first-letter {text-indent:60px; margin:0px; float: left; color: #000000; font-size: 75px; line-height: 60px; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 8px; padding-left: 3px; font-family: 'Amita', cursive;} .txtfromMandi p {font-family: 'Crimson Text', serif; font-size:18px; margin:0px; padding:3px; line-height:20px;} .txtfromMandi p + p {text-indent:60px;} .txtfromMandi b:before { content:'"'; } .txtfromMandi b:after { content:'"'; } .txtfromMandi .npc {font-style: italic; filter:alpha(opacity=65%); opacity:.65;} .txtfromMandi .npc2 {font-style: italic; font-weight:normal; filter:alpha(opacity=65%); opacity:.65;} .txtfromMandi p.ooc {opacity:0.7; padding:3px; text-align: left; text-indent:0px; font-size:16px; padding:10px 5px;} .txtfromMandi p.ooc:before { content:'OOC: '; } .txtfromMandi p.wc {opacity:0.7; padding:3px; text-align: right; text-indent:0px; font-size:16px; padding:10px 5px;} </style> [/html]
[html]
<style>
@import url('http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC');
@import url('/images/icons/postsig/signature-icons.css');
#signature-icons a.permanent-disability { background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/XVMFfdB.png'); /* this is necessary for the Disability icon to work! */}

.Cidro6SigOuter {width: 550px; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/tpdL8WZ.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-size: contain; padding-top: 250px;}

.Cidro6SigSplit {border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: -5px;} #signature-icons a { background-repeat: no-repeat; display:inline-block; position:relative; margin:0; opacity:.35; filter:alpha(opacity=35%); transition:200ms linear all; -moz-transition:200ms linear all; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; }

.Cidro6SigOuter #signature-icons a:hover, .Cidro6SigOuter #signature-icons a:focus, .Cidro6SigOuter #signature-icons a:active { opacity:1; filter:alpha(opacity=100%); border-bottom: 3px solid #E5879A; /* change the color under the icons when you hover over them on this line */ }

</style>

<div class="Cidro6SigOuter">

<div id="signature-icons">
<a href="#!" class="optime-preference" title="OPTIME unless otherwise stated."></a>
<a href="#!" class="permanent-disability" title="Cidro has been blind since birth."></a>
<a href="#!" target="_blank" title="He is fluent in Spanish and English and speaks with a light mexican accent. He's proficient in French, and is dabbling in Japanese."class="foreign-language"></a>
<a href="#!" class="apparel-accessories" title="He often has flowers in his hair, and either wears his cougar pelt vest or grey wool dress."></a>
<a href="#!" class="injury" title="His right cheek is scarred, he has a slur carved into his chest, and has an older scar of a bite mark on his left shoulder."></a>
<a href="https://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Characters.CidroAmatoDeLaPe%C3%B1a" target="_blank" title="CHARACTER WIKI" class="character-wiki"></a>
<a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Players.Abby2" target="_blank" title="PLAYER WIKI" class="player-wiki"></a>
<a href="LINK" title="OPEN FOR THREADS!" class="open-for-threads"></a>
<a href="#!" class="references-okay" title="OOC references welcome!"></a>
<a href="#!" title="I will roleplay LASKY." class="will-lasky"></a>
<a href="#!" class="reply-medium" title="REPLY SPEED: MEDIUM"></a>
</div>

</div>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread