[AW] Visions in the flames
Bodies fashioned out of dirt and dust - For a moment we get to be glorious

stuff here

Tlama's ability of spirits and behaviours always seemed to come in handy, especially when meeting people that would otherwise seem to be blank slates, people Borya would otherwise feel a bit nervous around. She seemed to know what to say all the time, coming across as confident and friendly despite her large and imposing image. Borya liked to copy Tlama's actions a lot himself when around others; he read the large lady's actions like reading a book, and then committed it to memory for use later. When the loner explained themselves, Tlama smiled as if knowing and nodded. "I've seen those who can't shift before... so it's alright... we're all equal, shifter or not." 

Which was something Tlama believed in wholeheartedly, her worship after all was in seeing all souls as something connected and immortal. Lives were shared souls to her people, so with that sharing came equality. 

Borya glanced the strangers way when she asked him about his arm, about to reply until she took it back. Borya smiled slighty and shook his head. "N-no it's alright. I was born with this." He explained, using his good hand to unfold some creases on the sling. "It was weak, and when I shifted for the first time it broke beyond use. Now I can't shift back... so I guess we're kind of similar, aren't we?" Borya offered another smile. 

"I'm Borya." The young man decided to say. 

"And I'm Tlama." His lady added, giving Borya an encouraging smile when he glanced her way.

BORYA HUSHHOWL

In certain light I can plainly see,
A reflection of magnificence,
Hidden in you,
Maybe, even in me.

Messages In This Thread
Visions in the flames - by Borya Hushhowl - 13 March 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Visions in the flames - by Echo - 10 April 2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Visions in the flames - by Borya Hushhowl - 13 April 2021, 08:56 AM
RE: Visions in the flames - by Echo - 19 April 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: Visions in the flames - by Borya Hushhowl - 21 April 2021, 10:42 AM
RE: Visions in the flames - by Echo - 21 April 2021, 11:41 PM