[AW+] out tonight and the beat goes on
Super sorry for the delay!!

He pursued the strange light and left Whisper alone in the dark. She stood there, ears pricked. It was hard to make out the sound of the fighter in the rain, especially when he disappeared into the night. The possibility of an attack had never occurred to the young woman before. Now, suddenly, she wondered if what she had witnessed was the start of such a thing.

Several long moments passed. There was no snarling, no sounds of battle. She did not see the light again.

Suddenly, the man was back – whole and untouched, if dampened for his troubles. Whisper exhaled. Her reaction had felt very foolish to her now, but she was glad she had not raised any alarm nor roused her sleeping family and neighbors (the thought of disturbing the Boss was mortifying) and breathed out. Though she made friendly signs towards the male, Whisper's hawkish eyes and unchanged face made her come off as aloof. In reality, she was very glad for his presence. He had confirmed that there was no danger, only perhaps something neither of them could touch.

“You think it's a ghost?” The yearling asked. She peered at the dark path and brush over his shoulder, but the rain made it all the more difficult to see.

His name was of a House noted in their history books, and whose symbol Whisper could recall because it resembled one of her own. Pleased by her own memory and cleverness, the wolfdog turned to face the warrior fully. “No, I was going back to bed. I'm Whisper Eternity – my family lives here. Are you on a patrol?”

Character Wiki  | [Image: 80x15_songbird.png] | Player Wiki

Messages In This Thread
out tonight and the beat goes on - by Whisper Eternity - 31 August 2021, 08:08 PM
RE: out tonight and the beat goes on - by Aidan Blacksun - 23 September 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: out tonight and the beat goes on - by Whisper Eternity - 30 October 2021, 01:30 PM
RE: out tonight and the beat goes on - by Aidan Blacksun - 20 November 2021, 02:23 PM