[P] A Heartbeat at My Feet
Mayta - Zasha/Aly
ooc

Today was already turning out to be a great day.

It had rained early, but wasn't raining now, so that meant there was plenty of mud to jump into. From paws, which were way too large for his body, all the way up to his belly, that hung round and full, Kazimir was coated with mud. Splashes and splatters, dots and spots, were worn on his pale coat like trophies, and with his head held high and his eyes determined, he marched forward and on, at the command of his older sister and his spitfire of a littermate.

Aly, now she was a rough and tumble firework, and she demanded things of Kazi that he was not want to do on many occasions. When he was feeling far more solitary than his littermates, Alyonna seemed to know, and by tooth and claw, she managed to drag him out of his solace into a scrap. He never backed down from their tussles, and if you'd ask him, he'd won them all.  Whether that was true or not, was another story.

And Zasha? Well, she was a frequent figure in his life, up until recently. It seemed that she either had things much better to do than bother with Kazi, but it didn't curdle in his heart. Truth be told, he was happy to have some time away from another doting guardian. When she seemed to start to inch her way back into his life, he wasn't terribly concerned about why she was gone, though he did miss being able to sink his teeth into her.

As the thought crossed his mind, he turned to find the older sister that had invited them to explore the fort. For a moment, he eyed her hungrily, until his paws caught on his toes and he tumbled down and rolled across the ground. There, he gave a small whine, for the opportunity to end up in Zasha's arms. In the background between the sounds of rustling leaves and the touch of wind through them, the din of the fort echoed, disembodied in the perception of the young boy.

[+359]

Messages In This Thread
A Heartbeat at My Feet - by Kazimir Hushhowl - 14 October 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: A Heartbeat at My Feet - by Zasha Hushhowl - 20 October 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: A Heartbeat at My Feet - by Kazimir Hushhowl - 22 October 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: A Heartbeat at My Feet - by Zasha Hushhowl - 29 October 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: A Heartbeat at My Feet - by Kazimir Hushhowl - 7 November 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: A Heartbeat at My Feet - by Zasha Hushhowl - 3 December 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: A Heartbeat at My Feet - by Kazimir Hushhowl - 19 December 2021, 11:43 AM