[P] [M] hit me with your killshot
CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Specifically, this thread is marked mature because of: substance use, sexual themes.

forward dated after the 10th.

With all the craziness going on in Casa, Viridian wanted — no, needed a night away. Death still weighed them down like a ton of bricks, a grim reminder of a feast that had gone so wrong.

The trial for the accused had accomplished little. They were still no closer to figuring out what really happened, who had it out for them; but at least they had detained the accused instead of killing them outright. Viri still thought it would've been better to give them the boot and let winter deal with them, but in a surprising moment of clarity, she wondered if the fact she had been banished herself made her want to do it to someone else.

No. That was stupid. She was over it, now. It was ancient history.

It had to be.

She wore her rank cloak for the first time in a long time, the dense dark fabric keeping her just as warm as the steady stream of drinks she ordered from the bar. Viri thought herself a veteran and knew what to bring to trade; though as the season grew leaner, securing the goods was easier said than done. If anything, it gave her a limit on how shitfaced she could afford to go.

Though nowadays, it didn't take her much to get drunk. Just enough to make the shakes go away for a little while and keep her head from hurting.

She brought the cup up to her mouth to take another swig, but nearly spilled half of it down her chest when someone suddenly bumped into her — some brainless headass, she thought with a growl, before sharply looking over her shoulder, her tooth snagging against her lip.

"Watch where you're fuckin' goin', pal — "

sig by Raze

Messages In This Thread
[M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 2 December 2021, 12:36 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 December 2021, 03:58 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 17 December 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 3 January 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 12 January 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 15 January 2022, 12:22 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 22 January 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 27 January 2022, 10:16 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 21 December 2021, 02:22 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 January 2022, 10:08 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 13 January 2022, 02:40 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 19 January 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 24 January 2022, 06:42 PM