[P] [M] hit me with your killshot
CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP
As they drank, he allowed himself to forget their shared history. It was as if the alcohol blotted away at his memory, leaving behind only flashes of the womans time in his realm.

He felt himself floating on the silvery bubbles of their ale. He felt as if his entire life had been cast in shades of gold, the sheen in his eyes reflected back at him through the rivulets of her hair. How had he never noticed that up close she was soft and smooth as velveteen? Viridian Souls eyes pulled at him like the moon, the scars around her mouth luring him as she gathered his hand in hers and lead him from their seats.

Like this, he could forget that he was anything but this moment.

The music swelled before it faded away, the offbeat tune forgotten in the wake of their proximity. It was as if they had passed through a veil, and Iomair flattened his ears as he rumbled softly and stepped towards her. He splayed a hand against the wall behind her, grinning against the shadows that sought to claim them. He could feel the heat of her against him, the pent up energy that had slowly begun to leech its way across the table.

The sleeve had fallen from her shoulder to expose waves of pale fur, and he could just make out the set of pretty mouth in the dark. He leant forward, pressing his nose to the crook of her neck as he crooned.

”This one.”

Carefully he felt in the dark, his hand wandering over the curves of her breast before cupping her cheek.

When he kissed her it was as if the world ceased to exist, the raucous noise of the tavern muted like newly fallen snow.

(298) | NPCs: n/a

Messages In This Thread
[M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 2 December 2021, 12:36 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 December 2021, 03:58 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 17 December 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 3 January 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 12 January 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 15 January 2022, 12:22 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 22 January 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 27 January 2022, 10:16 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 21 December 2021, 02:22 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 January 2022, 10:08 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 13 January 2022, 02:40 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 19 January 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 24 January 2022, 06:42 PM