[P] At least you have a pretty face
For Jazzy
Through This Magnifying Glass - I See A Thousand Fingerprints - On The Surface Of Who I Am 

OOC: stuff here

Cedric didn't decide to climb down with his niece out of pride... well perhaps a bit of pride, but really the Lune wanted to be involved for the sake of keeping Luka safe. It was one thing to be the panicking adult, shouting out logical reasons as to why this was unsafe and dangerous, but Cedric knew that a young lady like Luka would just see that as a challenge on her desire for fun. It might cause more issues, more harm than good. So, naturally, this was the better course of action. Plus if Cedric was being true to himself, he did enjoy this kind of thing, missing the climbing adventures he and Nora would go on when they were younger. 

Luka seemed to climb a little closer to him, which Cedric gave a smile too, happy that he could now properly guide the girl down at any point needed. "I have, but this won't be a race. My old bones can't go that fast." Cedric commented back, then focusing a bit more on his own climbing. A few minutes of the quiet descent, Cedric saw movement down the bottom and saw Parzival trotting over and glancing up. It was hard to tell but the feline looked to have a bit of smirk on his face, now seeing Cedric committing to this stunt, so it made sense that Parz then went looking for a good piece of rock to lie on and wait. 

"Oh Luka, to the left," Cedric announced, using his hand not holding the cliff to gesture, "some good holds there, looks wide enough that you might get a bit of a rest to enjoy the view." A good, fun suggestion that the Lune hoped his niece would take. Because it was one thing to safely climb down a cliff, but another to remember and enjoy the experience. Besides, Cedric arms could hold onto a vertical surface for quite some time given his age, but that did mean Luka's younger ones were probably feeling the strain now. 

c   r

Messages In This Thread
At least you have a pretty face - by Luka Stryder - 24 December 2021, 02:45 PM
RE: At least you have a pretty face - by Cedric Stryder - 29 December 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: At least you have a pretty face - by Luka Stryder - 20 January 2022, 09:10 PM
RE: At least you have a pretty face - by Cedric Stryder - 21 January 2022, 03:40 PM
RE: At least you have a pretty face - by Luka Stryder - 1 February 2022, 08:23 PM
RE: At least you have a pretty face - by Cedric Stryder - 3 February 2022, 02:54 PM