[P] the head (lady) honcho
[ forward dated to jan 10th, peony ]

[Image: FwhWcF2b_o.png]
As always a good listener, Tallulah did just that. A new place was a chance to soak up information, and the Gang had been good to her so far. She would contribute any chance she got; especially during events. Peony was difficult to read, however. She did not know if the woman liked talking so much about the Ashen's culture or was humoring Tallulah due to her newness. "Thank ya kindly, ma'am" she replied at last. Her head dipped to the woman with a clear but warm smile, grateful. Peony didn't have to answer any questions, after all. "I would not want to interfere with a pack we're on cold terms with" she added with a soft frown "as a new face to the Ashen, I only ask 'cause I wouldn't want to bring forward trouble if I can help it."

Perhaps Peony could understand that. Tallulah would try her best to do right by the folks here. The dog hybrid began to shovel again with the other Luperci, clearing the snow down to where hoofprints cascaded down the main road. It was almost done, thankfully. Peony's words of encouragement made her humbled. She ducked her head, a sheepish frown. "I will think on that, thank ya" she added "I've... drive to work, but not much ambition. If I'm seen fit to advance, I'll accept it. Think that my efforts are rewarded. I just want to help others in the Gang; however I can." And if the high-ups took notice, she would accept what was given to her. She was a humble being.

She paused, her blue eyes focusing on Peony's lilac ones. "If ya ain't busy afterward, yer free to join me at the Yote. But I understand if ya have pressing matters." It was a kind offer, one that spoke of gratitude as well. Tallulah did not mind Peony's company, and would seek to get to know her better if allowed.

ooc; tagging peony

Messages In This Thread
the head (lady) honcho - by Tallulah Colt - 9 January 2022, 05:28 PM
RE: the head (lady) honcho - by Peony Braithwaite - 10 January 2022, 04:33 PM
RE: the head (lady) honcho - by Tallulah Colt - 10 January 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: the head (lady) honcho - by Peony Braithwaite - 19 January 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: the head (lady) honcho - by Tallulah Colt - 19 January 2022, 09:18 PM
RE: the head (lady) honcho - by Peony Braithwaite - 5 February 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: the head (lady) honcho - by Tallulah Colt - 6 February 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: the head (lady) honcho - by Peony Braithwaite - 20 February 2022, 10:26 AM
RE: the head (lady) honcho - by Tallulah Colt - 20 February 2022, 08:00 PM