[P] More than a Loose End
Thread Prompt #1 Snapdragon
[html]

Leon Bloodmane
Cursed is the man who dies, but the evil done by him survives

‘Let’s see here… Cannabis right?’ The dark hybrid bent down, leaning his head forward to take in the scent of the iconic plant before him. He suppressed a snort, and retracted his nose in a disgusted grimace. The scent was wretched, at least to his nose it was. The male could barely comprehend the fact that some actually smoked the stuff. Though, he had to admit he was tempted on more than one occasion to try the drug like plant out for himself, though he was able to elude it’s tempting grasp this far, and wasn’t about to give up the fight just yet. He knew of how the plant warped the minds of others, and that was more than enough for him to know that trying it would be suicide… in a psychological kind of way.

Getting back up, Leon stalked through, and looked upon the rest of the Greenhouse. He wasn’t interested in becoming any sort of plant caretaker, as he already had enough trouble taking care of bloody night raptor, better known as Inila the owl. Feeding her wasn’t that much of a hassle as she always happily picked over Leon’s left overs, but her attitude was a different story. Leon shook his head to clear his thoughts. What did he come here for again? The male crossed his arms and moved one hand up to his chin in thought. Leon’s eyes slowly retreated back to the cannabis, and the many other plants among it.

‘… to… relax?’ Leon let out a frustrated moan, and put a hand over his snout. Riiiiiggghhht, he forgot he wasn’t even allowed to be up and about by order of the Centurion herself. No roaming around the borders till he was right in the head again, or at least almost alright. He was still having those bloody nightmares about everyone in Inferni he knew personally, dead or alive. It had been the cause of him secluding himself from the newcomers as well as the members he had yet to greet months prior. He was… such a MENTAL MESS!

Leon let out a sigh, which turned into a growl as he rubbed his temples. He needed to stop thinking all together. Just… WATER the plants… how exciting . He mirthed a slight chuckle before looking around in search of a watering can. Couldn’t have been far… right?

((Thread Prompt #1 Check out the greenhouse in the D'Neville's yard -- is everything growing well? Is there anything new you might plant? Make sure the plants are well-watered and strong!))
[/html]
[html]

+300 snap wants him for his body

Snapdragon had needed some time to relax. With all the horse business, she had been running herself ragged back and forth between home and the corral. More than once, she had slept in the bush rather than making the trek back to the mansion for her private quarters. With the summer arriving in full, it was warm enough for her to curl up in a cozy fox hole. With some curiosity, she had returned to a quiet past time that she had neglected for several months.

She found herself within the green house in all of its cracked and leaning luster. Snap liked it there, it was warm within the house even if some of the glass was cracked from lack of a true maintenence. It kept the more sensitive plants growing through the winter but it was mostly used for sprouts during the summer and the larger plants could stay out doors. Though, many larger plants did remain and she snuffled around, looking at the leaves and judging what kind of care they needed. A few of the other canines within the Clan knew more about the plants and she had taken the time to interview them about the techniques they used to keep the plants alive.

The lithe coyote wandered around and out of the corner of her eye she saw a dark form out of the corner of her eye. She didn't turn at once but observed him as he puttered around. He didn't have a bad body, rather muscular. Her hands stilled on the plant she examined, wondering if she wanted to take a chance on the Clan member that she hardly knew. She knew that his name was Leon though, it was hard not to know the names of her pack mates since she had spent such time among them.

With coy indifference she wandered closer to him, sanguine eyes looking at him. Her voice was soft, "Is there anything I can help you with, Leon?" She almost purred, turning her eyes up and down his muscular form.

<style type="text/css">
.snapktable001 {
width:480px;
border:2px solid black;
background-image:url('http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj599/kitetheknightofoo/snapdragontable_zpsdfa7fc51.png');
background-color:#1a1c3b;
background-position:top;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
margin:0px auto;
padding:350px 10px 10px 10px
}
.snapktable001 p.ooc {
font-family:'Arial';
color:#ffffff;
font-size:11px;
text-align:left;
border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff;
padding:1px 3px 2px 3px;
}
.snapktable001 p {
text-indent:14px;
text-align:justify;
font-size:12px;
}
.snapktable001 b {
font-family:'Georgia';
color:#f7b000;
}
</style>[/html]
[html]<center><style>
@import url('http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC');
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/icons/signature-icons.css');
.snapSigOuter {
width: 700px;
margin: 0 auto;
text-align: center;
background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/kSD1ezE.png');
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: center;
padding-top: 165px;
}
.snapSigName {
font-family: 'Alegreya SC';
font-size: 66px;
color: #000;
text-shadow: 0 0 3px #fff;
margin-bottom: -30px;
}
#signature-icons a {
display:inline-block;
position:relative;
margin:0;
opacity:.35;
filter:alpha(opacity=35%);
transition:200ms linear all;
-moz-transition:200ms linear all;
border-bottom: 3px solid transparent;
}
.snapSigOuter #signature-icons a:hover, #signature-icons a:focus, #signature-icons a:active {
opacity:1;
filter:alpha(opacity=100%);
border-bottom: 3px solid #E7B888;
}
.aspenSigBeads{width: 18px; height: 24px;}
</style>
<div class="snapSigOuter"> <span class="snapSigName">Snapdragon</span>
<div class="snapSigSplit"></div>
<div id="signature-icons"> <a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Players.Owl" target="_blank" title="Player Wiki" class="player-wiki"></a><a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Characters.SnapdragonLykoi" target="_blank" title="Character Wiki" class="character-wiki"></a><a href="http://imgur.com/a/bMjqZ#0" target="_blank" title="Gallery &amp; Credits" class="ic-gallery"></a><a href="#" class="reply-medium" title="Reply speed: 4-7 days"></a><a href="#" class="apparel-accessories" title="Snapdragon wears a beaded necklace with a token at all times."></a><a href="#" class="character-typical-location" title="Typically is around the Inferni stables or D'Neville mansion."></a><a href="#" class="accompaniment" title="Snap is almost always accompanied by a large horse, Prim."></a><a href="#" class="references-okay" title="Inferni members can reference seeing her with or around horses.."></a><a href="#" class="optime-preference" title="OPTIME unless otherwise stated."></a><br /> </div></div></center>[/html]
[html]

Leon Bloodmane

Leon turned his head, his eyes meeting the slender physique of a sand-furred female who he had not bothered to take notice of before. His bright yellow eyes did not linger long though as they settled upon her sanguine eyes, altogether ignoring her scying of his entire form, not that he noticed it in the first place. Leon noticed many things when meeting others for the first time, but them checking him out was something he was totally blind too.

Leon crossed his arms and shrugged, looking back towards the various plants he was studying before. “Maybe. I was just looking for something to do, and was planning to water the plants” he said, before thinking ‘God, it sounds even more dull when I say it out loud’ Leon mentally voiced, cursing himself for coming here in the first place.

Turning his thoughts in a different direction, Leon tried to remember who he might have been dealing with now that he wasn’t in the house of plants alone. Her scent was familiar, yet not familiar enough for him to tell the difference between any other Infernian. Though… now that he thought about it, the scent defiantly had a certain cling to it. ‘…Lykoi…’ he mentally noted before looking back at the female.

“I’m afraid I’m unfamiliar with jobs like this. You wouldn’t have happened to see this so called ‘watering-can’ anywhere, have you?” The Hybrid asked. All the while, the object Leon was seeking was just a few feet away from him, atop a wooden and paint-chipped table housing many other gardening tools. If not for Leon’s limited knowledge in modern human tools, he would have noticed it awhile ago…

((ooc: right now, thats all he's got lol. Just making him a little oblivious here given both herbology and romance are far from his natural elements. Not sure if that makes him more interesting or not but oh-well XD))
[/html]
[html]

+300 She shall improve him C:

The coyote listened to him quietly, he certainly seemed out of his element in the green house. Truly, Snap had become a big of a stranger in the warm place. He seemed to be giving his best effort, regardless. With the all the horse chaos, few had taken the time to work with the plants and it was a ripe season for new beginnings. The sun was warm and when the rain came, the earth drank heartily.

He seemed sweet though along with his more than suitable body type. Completely unbidden, she found herself thinking about Bellyr. Her past mate had never truly left her though his body was buried beneath the ground for years now. There was little left of him and he would not want her to languish in his death. He would want her to have fun sometimes.

Leon was amusing in his cluelessness though and a smile appeared on her face as she pointed to the watering can, not very far from his own nose. A well intended laugh burst from her mouth, "Not too familiar to these parts, I gather?" They had all started somewhere and if he stuck around, he could become a good little gardener. She turned towards a plant and fiddled with the fresh growing sprout. Soon, flowers would bloom and food producing plants would be rich with produce. Perhaps not a good treat for a canine, but an excellent meal for many of the creatures that roamed within the pack.

She brushed by him, tail trailing against his leg as she grabbed it from the rickety table and filled it from a nearby reservoir. With a smile, she presented him the watering can. "You sure you know how to use it?" She teased. It was obvious that he didn't know too much about the odd human tools.

<style type="text/css">
.snapktable001 {
background-image:url('http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj599/kitetheknightofoo/snapdragontable_zpsdfa7fc51.png');
}
.snapktable001 p.ooc {
}
.snapktable001 p {
}
.snapktable001 b {
}
</style>[/html]
[html]<center><style>
.snapSigOuter {
}
.snapSigName {
}
#signature-icons a {
}
.snapSigOuter #signature-icons a:hover, #signature-icons a:focus, #signature-icons a:active {
}
</style>
<div id="signature-icons"> <a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Players.Owl" target="_blank" title="Player Wiki" class="player-wiki"></a><a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Characters.SnapdragonLykoi" target="_blank" title="Character Wiki" class="character-wiki"></a><a href="http://imgur.com/a/bMjqZ#0" target="_blank" title="Gallery &amp; Credits" class="ic-gallery"></a><a href="#" class="reply-medium" title="Reply speed: 4-7 days"></a><a href="#" class="apparel-accessories" title="Snapdragon wears a beaded necklace with a token at all times."></a><a href="#" class="character-typical-location" title="Typically is around the Inferni stables or D'Neville mansion."></a><a href="#" class="accompaniment" title="Snap is almost always accompanied by a large horse, Prim."></a><a href="#" class="references-okay" title="Inferni members can reference seeing her with or around horses.."></a><a href="#" class="optime-preference" title="OPTIME unless otherwise stated."></a><br /> </div></div></center>[/html]
[html]

Leon Bloodmane

Leon raised a brow at the small bout of laughter before shortly following back into place as he traced the Lykoi’s finger to where it was pointing. For a few moments, all the Hybrid could understand was that the female was laughing at whatever that tin metal colored object was on the table, which he preceded to eye curiously… until he was able to put two and two together.

“…oh…” Was all that Leon could really say before flattening his ears against his head which did little to hide his small bout of embarrassment. He turned his eyes to the ground, unsure if he should have mentioned that a passing raven told him that specific tool was a plow, and not some ‘magic water-making machine’ which was roughly translated from the scratchy raven tongue.

Leon scratched the back of his neck, unsure of what to make of the Lykoi’s question. Han wa a conala. I guess you can say I was sort of raised under a rock when it comes to human tools” Which now that the Hybrid thought about it, wasn’t too far from the truth. From his earliest memories before his eyes were even open, he remembered someplace damp, hard and warm. Though the warmth was probably his mother’s doing given caves lack heat of any kind.

Ripping himself from his self-revelation, Leon looked back at the now revealed watering can. “My Birth-pack preferred the feral lifestyle, so we never really had any need for plants, or the tools to care for them.” Leon shrugged, but before he could urge himself forward to collect the metal tin he was seeking, the woman brushed by him, making every hair on his body raise at the unusual contact.

The Hybrid blinked, then looked over, expecting to meet the woman’s eyes when her tail caught his attention. It smoothly swayed from side to side, as all tails did as she retrieved the can, and continued over to a reservoir to fill it with water. Before Snap would turn to face him, Leon lightly shook his head, and averted his eyes to the plants until the woman returned.

“Thank you” Leon said as he looked back over to take the watering can. He studied it a bit before giving into a smirk towards Snap’s “concern”. “I think I got the general idea.” He stated. Then he looked out upon the wide variety of vegetation that grew within the green house, his smile instantly disappearing as the room seemed to grow ten times larger than it was ten seconds ago.

“I… guess I should get started.” And with that he started on the closest row of vegetation, watering the plants as he passed. Though before Leon could get half way through the first row, he stopped abruptly and looked back over towards the woman. “Forgive my ignorance. I know you’re a Lykoi, but I never caught your first name” His ears flattened against his head again as he came to realize she knew his name but he couldn’t even think of hers, which was pretty pathetic given he devoted his life to making sure every Infernian within the borders was safe.

((ooc: Ok, I'll be checking my threads daily now, so there won't be any more delays on my end. Sorry for the wait. Oh, and feel free to make up mistakes Leon does on this task of his.))
[/html]
[html]

+300 OOC

Snapdragon had to laugh again at his uselessness as he carried the watering can. It was an endearing quality and an amusing contrast to his confident looking body. He walked the walk but she supposed that he couldn't exactly talk the talk just yet. She watched him for a moment more and promised to try not to laugh at his next little mistake that was bound to happen. It was hard to learn if everyone was laughing, even if everyone was one little coyote.

"If you want, you can help me out with a few of these chores. An awful lot an accumulate." She brushed by him, her trail trailing against her leg as she went. He had the body for her taste and he didn't necessarily need to have the mind as well. Bellyr had both but he was long asleep and couldn't do anything for her except keep her warm in her dreams.

She went off to another row to check on some of the more tender plants that were still just seedlings. They were growing quickly but soon they would need thinning for the stronger to survive. After a moment of quiet, Leon spoke up. "Oh, I'm Snapdragon, yes like the flower, so, please, just Snap." She shot him a smile, "Flowers are pretty things but they have no fight in them."

Her brother had gotten a proper good name, Odin; god of thunder. If that wasn't a proper coyote name she didn't know what was. She wished that she had received such a mighty name, Athena and Aphrodite came to mind, but there was no turning back now. Her absent mother had given her very little and she might as well appreciate what things she got from her. If there was no respect in the family, everything would fall apart.

<style type="text/css">
.snapktable001 {
}
.snapktable001 p.ooc {
}
.snapktable001 p {
}
.snapktable001 b {
}
</style>[/html]
[html]<center><style>
.snapSigOuter {
}
.snapSigName {
}
#signature-icons a {
}
}
</style>
[html]

Leon Bloodmane

Leon didn’t look back to question why Snap was laughing. It was all too obvious why she was which added to his self-pride not to ask. It probably wasn’t even that big of a mistake given the Lykoi didn’t even bother to step in to correct him in whatever he was doing wrong. He shrugged off whatever dignity he may have had left, and continued his work. Not that he had much of a way when it came to an ego. He was raised to kill things since his birth, and such acts didn’t really have much dignity to them when it came right down to killing your own kind, whether it be wolf or coyote. His mind started to wander on the subject when Snap again passed by him, her tail trailing against his leg as she passed.

Instead of being surprised, Leon simply looked her way with a slight suspicion in his eyes. Though again, all that met him was Snap’s back, her hypnotic tail, and her surprisingly well rounded…

Leon shot his eyes forward, breaking sight. Though it didn’t show through his dark fur, Leon could feel his cheeks turn multiple shades of red. The Hybrid had forgotten how attractive a lot of the females within Inferni can be. Maybe because he never slowed down to try and notice, or maybe it was those few times he did, and those individuals never survived long enough for him to express his feelings. Willam la Chemin was one of them, and her face haunted him in his dreams for a whole week after she selfishly took her own life.

“I don’t see why not. I’ll try to help out any way I can” Leon answered as he glanced over at Snap who was busy looking over some seedlings.

“I wouldn’t exactly say they have no fight in them” Leon commented, all the while working his way over to Snap with his work. “As beautiful as flowers are, they can be dangerous without you even knowing it” Leon stopped a few feet away from where Snap was working, kneeling before a rose bush. “Which leaves the question, am I in danger right now?” Though Leon had a knowing smile, he gave little indication that he was speaking to Snap directly as he examined the plant and thorns up close.

((ooc: hehehe :3))
[/html]
[html]

+300 OOC

Snapdragon was glad that he had chosen to stick around. She was certainly not the easiest to get along with. For all of her subtle graces, she had more thorns that soft edges and was more than prepared to hand out pain and mischief to those that she felt deserved it. Sometimes they didn't even deserve, she just willed it into being, she was unopposed to stealing if she had to and fighting for what she believed it. Inferni had molded her code to a degree but she was still herself and wouldn't be changed by the morals of a pack that came second to herself.

"Excellent," She purred in a low voice, "Watering but not drowning those seedlings is appreciated." Considering his style and lack of knowledge in the garden, she was sure there may be a few casualties but she found herself not minding all that much. Her attention turned to a rose bush that was growing strongly. It was one of the mascot plants in the greenhouse that showed clear strength in its coiling stems and unfurling flowers.

She hid her smile when he said how dangerous flowers could be. Snapdragon couldn't deny that. She did have the word of a fire breathing beast in her name and with Prim, she was plenty dangerous. His second question caught her slightly off guard and she almost pricked herself on the thorn of the rose as she turned to look at him. He was facing her and she looked him up and down unabashedly. She wouldn't mind pinning him against the wall right now but she was better than that and pulled up a teasing smile. "Only from me, Leon," She growled with a widening smile. One lithe hand pressed against his chest, nails trailing as she moved away from him, tail swaying, "But I think you knew that already."

<style type="text/css">
.snapktable001 {
}
.snapktable001 p.ooc {
}
.snapktable001 p {
}
.snapktable001 b {
}
</style>[/html]
[html]<center><style>
.snapSigOuter {
}
.snapSigName {
}
#signature-icons a {
}
}
</style>
[html]

Leon Bloodmane

Leon raised a brow and looked down at his work. Until now he thought he had gotten the task down pat. That is until Snap said something about drowning the seedlings, and the hybrid for a time had to scrutinize what he was looking at. Was there really a difference between drowning and watering a plant? It wasn’t like they had mouths to breathe through. He didn’t dwell on the thought though, and he continued on, pretending he didn’t hear the female, though heading her advice and easing off on making the garden an indoor mud pool.

Satisfied that the rose bush needed no more tending, Leon got up from his crouch, and turned to start on another part of the Green house. Though he was quickly stopped dead in his tracks when Snapdragon placed a hand on his chest. Her sharp nails dug into his fur, but not enough to make contact with his skin. As harmless as the act was, it felt like the second most cruel interrogation Leon went under in his life. As the nails drifted through his fur, Leon could feel a rising flame in his lungs. The breath he let out felt like he was breathing actual fire, and his eyes couldn’t help but follow Snapdragon’s teasing gaze as she passed.

It took a lot of his self-restraint to keep himself under control, but even so, as Snapdragon’s tail swayed, with it drifted her common yet intoxicating scent which Leon didn’t take note of till now. This only served to fuel the flame in his chest.

He cursed himself several times. He didn’t know which was worse. Him losing a game of will to an unfairly attractive female. Or him thinking he should do just that! Lose and see where this all leads.

Leon took in another whiff of Snap’s scent before lightly shaking his head to regain some stability. ‘No’ He thought ‘I’m not just some pleasure deprived mutt begging for a fix!’ Leon shot a challenging look towards Snap, who had her back turned tending to some more seedlings ‘You wanna play this little game Snap? Fine, I’ll play along, and we’ll see who cracks first.’

Acting like nothing happened, Leon shook the watering can a bit, finding there was only a bit of water left, then continued down the row towards the door with the water pump just outside. On his way he passed by Snap, who was still tending to her plants. With a swift movement, Leon cracked his tail like a whip, hitting Snap a bit below the base of her tail.

For a moment, Leon just kept on walking, giving no indication he voluntarily did what he did. But after stopping at the door, he looked back towards Snapdragon, a sly grin crossing his features. “And here I thought dragons knew better then to play with fire”

With that said, Leon stepped outside towards the water pump

((ooc: hehe X3))
[/html]
[html]

+300 Leon can take that anyway he wants...

Snapdragon was enjoying hey teasing game. It wasn't often that she got to try it out. Half the pack seemed to be related to her in some way and with that came a supreme lack of flirting, though some of her cousins had caught her interest now and again. She had been raised away from them and often felt she lacked the familial taboos that came with being around them very young. But Leon was not of the Lykoi blood line, he was different, clearly mingled with wolf but his coyote heritage was there as well. And perhaps she was throwing herself wantonly at him, but she had been far to chaste and needed some fun as well.

She hadn't anticipated him to respond in turn beyond amusement or becoming flustered. But he looked frustrated for a moment as she drifted by him, pretending to be wrapped up in her plants rather than the dark male. He walked along and she watched him out of the corner of her eye and she felt his tail hit and she gave a surprised jump and sent him a roguish grin. It was clear that he was into the game as well. His own grin was intoxicating and she didn't move, watching him exit towards the water bump. Her own grin grew.

"Dragons don't have to worry about fire, we never get burned." She muttered, sanguine eyes peering at him. She stalked forward, leaning on the door frame and watching his frame work as he pumped water. She wouldn't allow him to get out of here easily and slid forward, keen as a serpent. "I don't think those plants need any more care," She purred, touching his arm. "Though, I can think of one that might want some attention." Teasing was all fun and games, but the lithe coyote wanted more than banter.

<style type="text/css">
.snapktable001 {
}
.snapktable001 p.ooc {
}
.snapktable001 p {
}
.snapktable001 b {
}
</style>[/html]
[html]<center><style>
.snapSigOuter {
}
.snapSigName {
}
#signature-icons a {
}
}
</style>
[html]

Leon Bloodmane

Leon walked out of the green house with a toothy grin. He was pretty sure he had the last word in that little game the Lykoi was playing. Now, she was either going to make one of two choices. Pursue him out here before Leon was able to slip away. Or decide she probably bit off more than she could chew with him, and let him go. Either way, Leon would be contempt if she just stayed where she was in the green house. The fact that she was seducing him and… succeeding at it… really pissed him off. There was no way in hell he would give himself up that easily, even if his male-hood was against it. Even if Snapdragon was giving him the most obvious of hints with how she walked, and how she swayed her hips from side to side slightly in timing with her tail. How she teased him with her eyes alone, along with her claws and aromatic scent and…

Leon blinked. His face felt like it was on fire, and every hair on his body were standing on end in arousal. Immediately he plunged his padded hands into the bucket of water he pumped, and splashed his face a few times. Instantly everything seemed to calm down. All except one particular region…

Pressing his thighs together, Leon hid his shame, shaking his still wet face free of being fully drenched. He growled before looking down at nothing particular.

“traitor” he growled softly. Then after a few minutes of grumpy mumbling, he again pumped some more water into the bucket. His male-hood finally knowing its place, he took a deep breath before turning around.

What he saw didn’t make him jump, but it made his eye twitch once, and only once. After the scent hit his nose, he felt strangely calm, and he was able to lock eyes with the siren in front of him without pulling off any of his reflexive defensive maneuvers. If it were a stranger, Leon would have broken their hand in several different places before they were able to touch his arm, but he didn’t do that. Instead Leon stood still as Snapdragon successfully touched his arm, and said a few things as she did. Leon didn’t hear her though.

Not once in his life did Leon ever consider he would ever know beauty. He was raised to know better since he was the runt of his litter. His father told him he would never be able to have a mate, or have pups of his own. Had something to do with his genes being weak or something along those lines, and so Leon gave up on ever actually looking at females like other males did.

But now it was different…

Leon did a once over on Snapdragon, not really knowing what she was saying, and not really caring if she saw him check her out since they were face to face. Her coat and hair looked soft and welcoming. Her hips and shoulders were boyishly narrow, yet her sharp angles gave her a feminine stature and body which left little to be desired. And lastly her eyes, her eyes held a soft lustful warmth, yet Leon knew that warmth could easily turn into a bloodthirsty rage if they so wished. It was safe to say that to Leon, Snapdragon was beautiful, and in the words of a Singe the local pyromaniac. She was fricken HOT.

The she-coyotes voice still a mumble to him, Leon looked back up at Snapdragons ears. In a way, they looked cute in the Hybrids eyes. They looked way too big to be on the head of a coyote, him totally ignoring the fact that he didn’t even know if she was full coyote or not. He then looked down at her lips. The lips that moved even though he couldn’t hear a thing. He eyed them curiously. He’d seen other luperci kiss before, but him being more feral then domestic, Leon didn’t understand why luperci kissed. It seemed fairly pointless whenever he saw the ritual performed.

Then, without a second thought, Leon quickly moved forward, gently running the claws of one of his hands through Snapdragons hair to cradle the back of her head. And before she could react, Leon pressed his lips upon hers. Both their sensitive noses tickled one anothers, and for the briefest moment, Leon savored the heat that came off of Snapdragons lips which started to soothe the fire that the siren stoked in his chest.

As quickly as it came, Leon pulled away, taking several steps back before opening his eyes again. He licked his lips, staring at Snapdragon with indifference.

“Unfair” is all Leon said before bolting it on all fours and out into the wilderness beyond the mansion. His face on fire once again.

((ooc: The threads old, so last post for me. Would like to start something fresh whenever you and I have the time. Still... im curious as to what Snap had in mind...))
[/html]
[html]

+000 She probably would have done things all up on him if he had allowed it, but she's a patient 'yote, she knows how to creep on her prey. >:) I'll PM you about maybe a new one though.

Snapdragon could see that she was bothering him but that had made the encounter all the more interesting. She had caught him in a place where she had more experience and successfully cornered him in a way and brought out some of his fire. The coyote wasn't sure how far she would go, if given the chance, it had been a long time since she had contact with another male considering the dark times the last winter. She had felt so cold without someone to hold at night but Leon was so taciturn and simple when he worked with the plants, but his body spoke a different language to her.

She would let him go, have his little defeat and run off with his tail hiding what she was after. It was a big pack, but they would meet again she was sure of it. There was very little that was keeping the coyote down these days and she was more than eager to chase tails if she had to. Leon was gone for now, and she was left with the heat smoldering in her chest, annoyed that he hadn't the kindness to relieve her of it and nor could she relieve him.

All the same though, she turned away from where he had gone and continued about the plants and the place she felt most comfortable with thoughts of Leon running circles in her head.

<style type="text/css">
.snapktable001 {
}
.snapktable001 p.ooc {
}
.snapktable001 p {
}
.snapktable001 b {
}
</style>[/html]
[html]<center><style>
.snapSigOuter {
}
.snapSigName {
}
#signature-icons a {
}
}
</style>