[P] i will wait for you
[html]

421 Some PP assuming she talked to him earlier. Let me know if I need to change it! <33

It had required a lot of preparation and planning, but Lily had been determined to make tonight a night to remember. This day was chosen for no particular reason, aside from the simple fact that it had been a beautiful autumn day and the settling dusk seemed to be proving just as magnificent. It had taken several excursions to the cities to find the things she had needed, and Lily had called out to friends and acquaintances alike in order to accomplish what she had set her heart to. She truly hoped that Lochlan appreciated all that she had done to make this evening perfect, and that their time together would unfold into something memories were made of.

Lily wanted to look beautiful for this evening. She wasn’t often one to consider her looks or put much emphasis on them, despite being blessed with a rather pleasing aesthetic. But perhaps tonight Lily would allow herself to turn to vanity. She wanted nothing more than to present her best to her love, and the epitome of beauty to Lily was of course her own mother, Clover Love Lykoi. Her look was inspired by her mother, and she had worked with a man before now unfamiliar to her to fashion a dress she knew Clover would flourish in. It was constructed of a simple ivory lace and it encircled her chest to cover her breasts and drape down towards the earth. She did not often don clothing, but Lily felt absolutely gorgeous in that dress. It was hard for her to stop twirling in small pirouettes to watch the way the fabric floated gracefully away from her frame.

Aspen had been kind enough to help her with her hair. It was a fairly simple style, a single braid circling the crown of her head while the rest flowed down over her shoulders in soft curls. It too was reminiscent of Clover Love, and Lily’s breath was stolen from her when she finally stopped to admire Aspen’s work in the tarnished mirror she kept hung in her quaint home.

She had asked him to meet her at the Sacred Grove an hour or so before sundown, and it was there she waited eagerly now. The day had been spent preparing, for Lily had plans to lead the Stormbringer towards the lake later. It was there that she hoped the majority of their evening would be spent. For now, emerald eyes watched the surrounding trees, hopelessly awaiting her love to emerge and join her.

<style>
.textTable { width:93%; margin:0px auto; }
#LILY { background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/vpaC18r.png'); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:280px; min-height:500px; }
.textTable .border { border-top:1px solid; }
.textTable p { font-family:'Cambria', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:15px; line-height:23px; text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; } .razeTable .txtooc { margin:10px auto 5px auto; width:90%; }
.textTable .txtooc p { text-align:left; font-size:12px; line-height:20px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-weight:normal; }
.textTable .txtooc p:last-child { margin-bottom:0; padding-bottom:0; } .razeTable .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px; }
.textTable .txtooc .word:before { content: ' ('; }
.textTable .txtooc .word:after { content: ') '; }
.textTable b { font-family: 'Cambria', 'Book Antiqua', Palatino, serif; }
.textTable b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; }
.textTable b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.textTable b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; } </style>
[/html]
[html]<style>
@import url('http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC');
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/icons/signature-icons.css');
.LILYSigOuter {width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; background-image:url(''); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size:300px; background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px;}
.LILYSigSplit {border-bottom: 0px solid black; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: -5px;}
#signature-icons a {
background-repeat: no-repeat;
display:inline-block;
position:relative;
margin:0;
opacity:.35;
filter:alpha(opacity=35%);
transition:200ms linear all;
-moz-transition:200ms linear all;
border-bottom: 3px solid transparent;

}
.LILYSigOuter #signature-icons a:hover,
.LILYSigOuter #signature-icons a:focus,
.LILYSigOuter #signature-icons a:active
{
opacity:1;
filter:alpha(opacity=100%);
border-bottom: 3px solid #5b8c0d; /* change the color under the icons when you hover over them on this line */
}
</style>

<div class="LILYSigOuter">
<div class="LILYSigSplit"></div>
<div id="signature-icons">
<a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Players.Anna" target="_blank" title="Player Wiki" class="player-wiki"></a></a><a href="#" class="reply-medium" title="Reply Speed: Medium."></a><a href="LINK" title="Open for threads!" class="open-for-threads"></a><a href="#!" title="I will roleplay mature material." class="will-mature"></a><a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Characters.LilyStorm" target="_blank" title="Character Wiki" class="character-wiki"><a href="#" class="apparel-accessories" title="Lily wears her Frithr necklace as a bracelet, hiding her 'Hand of Eris' scarification."></a><a href="#" class="character-typical-location" title="Currently wandering the northern territories."></a><a href="#!" class="skill-hunting" title="Skilled archer."></a><a href="#!" class="skill-medic" title="Proficient medic."></a><a href="#" class="optime-preference" title="Optime unless otherwise stated."></a>
</div>
</div>[/html]
Purrffectt <3

-------------------------------------------

Something was different about today when he raised it up in comparison to other times they had spent together. There was something distinctly special about it. Part of that was that Iris was planning their time together and that was exciting. It wasn't as if she had never contributed to their time together before or she had never planned anything. It was with great care that she had told him when to meet her, though, and he suspected she had done much to prepare for their time together that night. Lochlan had spent time away from her all day, doing things an Araedi did, and he was ready to meet up with her again. The anticipation was killing him.

He had prepared for their date with great care himself. Today he had not spent a lot of time getting dirty, as he wanted to look more than just presentable when he came upon his lady fair. A loose pair of trousers was cinched at his waist with a line of rope and his mane was tamed somewhat, the longer strands tied back so that they would not fall into his face. He had thought about wearing a shirt, but didn't really have anything that he liked all that much. Besides, nudity was not strange in the eyes of the wolf. Clothes were just for fun and he figured it was alright not to wear a shirt despite wanting to appear particularly dashing for his darling. The boy had found something for her, too. A present that he tucked into his pocket and would retrieve later. When the time was right... he would know it was right, too, and he was sure tonight would be that night. A night to never forget.

When he saw her, it literally took his breath away for a second. His heart beat a bit faster and a smile slipped into place as he walked toward her. A gentle whine of affection came unbidden from his throat, his muzzle moving to try and bump against hers with the greatest of care. "You look... amazing." he said, admiring the dress and the way she had done her hair. Now his much more limited efforts seemed sad in comparison. "What did I do to deserve a girl like you?" Loch asked, shaking his head lightly. It truly amazed him day after day that she had chosen him, that they had chosen each other.
[Image: 352ly80.jpg]
Image Credits in Wiki
[html]

428 Eeeee!<33 Also, this song is totally my soundtrack for this thread.

As the sun drew closer towards the horizon, Lily found the anticipation of tonight working its way into a flutter of butterflies in her abdomen. She knew that he would come, but every moment she spent waiting to see the blue eyed Stormbringer left her feeling even more anxious; seconds stretched into minutes, and she could’ve sworn she’d spent eternity in the Sacred Grove.

And yet, there he was. And all of her anxiety vanished, as if it had never truly been there at all.

It was hard for Lily not to smile, for Lochlan looked especially handsome this evening. He had even taken the extra step to dress himself tonight, and Lily did not feel so silly for having done the same. It wasn’t a typical habit for either of them, but Lily had every intention that tonight would be no typical night. He was such the perfect gentleman, and Lily realized yet again in that moment that she had found the love of her life. How lucky she was that her love had not gone unrequited.

Swift steps brought them to each other, and her heart skipped a beat at the tender whine that escaped his throat. Their muzzles found one another, and Lily allowed her arms to snake around his torso to lessen the space between them. Thank you, she responded, somewhat bashfully. She had felt beautiful tonight, and wished only that her mother could see her. Somehow she knew that everything would turn out as she had imagined, if not better. So do you, leaning backwards ever so slightly, so that her emerald gaze could take another quick sweep over him. Very dapper, she commented with a light laugh, her tail swinging gently beneath the lace of her dress.

Her apple green gaze caught the vivid blue of his own, and she could see the future there. Her chest swelled with hope and love, and Lily couldn’t help but chuckle at Lochlan’s question. It was a question she had asked herself in regards to him; how had she been chosen over Carya? How could someone put so much faith in her? She knew their love was real, it was no question.

All you had to do was just be yourself. You’re awfully charming, you know. She gave him a playful squeeze, before turning to rest her head against his chest. I’m excited for tonight – to show you what I’ve been working on. She pulled back then so that her gaze could find his, and then a soft, crooked smile found her lips. Shall we?

<style>
#LILY { background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/vpaC18r.png'); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:280px; min-height:500px; }
.textTable p { font-family:'Cambria', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:15px; line-height:23px; text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; } .razeTable .txtooc { margin:10px auto 5px auto; width:90%; }
.textTable .txtooc p { text-align:left; font-size:12px; line-height:20px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-weight:normal; }
.textTable .txtooc p:last-child { margin-bottom:0; padding-bottom:0; } .razeTable .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px; }
.textTable b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; }
.textTable b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.textTable b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; } </style>
[/html]
[html]<style>
.LILYSigOuter {width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; background-image:url(''); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size:300px; background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px;}
.LILYSigSplit {border-bottom: 0px solid black; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: -5px;}
#signature-icons a {

}
{
border-bottom: 3px solid #5b8c0d; /* change the color under the icons when you hover over them on this line */
}
</style>

<a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Players.Anna" target="_blank" title="Player Wiki" class="player-wiki"></a></a><a href="#" class="reply-medium" title="Reply Speed: Medium."></a><a href="LINK" title="Open for threads!" class="open-for-threads"></a><a href="#!" title="I will roleplay mature material." class="will-mature"></a><a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Characters.LilyStorm" target="_blank" title="Character Wiki" class="character-wiki"><a href="#" class="apparel-accessories" title="Lily wears her Frithr necklace as a bracelet, hiding her 'Hand of Eris' scarification."></a><a href="#" class="character-typical-location" title="Currently wandering the northern territories."></a><a href="#!" class="skill-hunting" title="Skilled archer."></a><a href="#!" class="skill-medic" title="Proficient medic."></a><a href="#" class="optime-preference" title="Optime unless otherwise stated."></a>
</div>
</div>[/html]
Sorry I am slow gahhhh, I <3 these two.

------------------------------

All he wanted was her. How had it ever seemed that someone could have come between them? His heart was beating a heavy tone in his chest and he knew. There was nothing else for it but to admit that he was in love. Though it was going to tear Carya in two to hear it, though he might lose her completely. Their friendship which had been formed in the summertime days of youth might no longer exist at all because of Iris. That was what he had needed to come grips with the most, because it was a huge shock to his system. He prayed to the gods that he might retain her friendship or earn it again in time. It didn't change his feelings, though. Just because he didn't want to see Carrie sad didn't mean he could pretend something still lingered there that had been extinguished.

She pulled him nearer and met no resistance. His arms curved around her naturally in response, hugging her near to him for a moment. "Dapper?" he said, amused. It wasn't a word he had heard used a lot before. "Well that is a word I haven't heard much of before. I like it." especially since now he could hold it close as something that had been used about him by his beloved. That made it all the more precious.

"Ahh, I don't know about all that. I am glad you think so, though, because it means you want to be with me." he replied, nuzzling the crook of her neck affectionately. It was strange to him that she had picked him. That anyone had. It had surprised him when Carrie wanted him that way, then when Iris did, and a baffling mess when both of them did. Yet here he was, with the love of his life, ready to do something fun that she had planned. With a present burning a hole in his pocket as he waited to give it to her.

When she pulled back to look at him, his heart swelled and he smiled wide. "Yes, let's." he replied, letting her lead because she had planned this whole venture.
Image Credits in Wiki
[html]

380 Don't you worry about that! I know you're a busy lady with a little one and all. I don't know how you do it! I can hardly juggle work and school along with my characters, and there you are leading a pack and whatnot! You go girl! <3 Also Lochlan and Lily make my heart meeeelt. I'm super excited for this thread to progress!

Lily shrugged softly beneath his embrace, a light chuckle finding her lips. It’s something my mom used to say, though now that you mention it I don’t know if I’ve ever heard anyone else use it. Clover had always had a unique way with words, and Lily had loved the endearing pet names her mother so often doled out. Clover was a very peaceful person and being a part of Vinatta seemed to help Lily connect with her mother’s values in a way she had not been able to in Salsola. Everything about her life felt right. Vinatta, working to become an Araedi, Lochlan.

A smile bloomed as he nuzzled her affectionately, and Lily couldn’t help but nod in agreement. And only you, she breathed, the words soft and airy upon her lips. Although their friendship had been long established, their love was still in the process of blooming. It left Lily breathless and yet warmly whole all at the same time. It was strange that she could experience these new and exciting emotions with someone she found herself so comfortable and relaxed around. Their relationship had always been so natural. Their love, too, felt just as predictable. And yet, it had a way of making Lily anxious and excitable in entirely new ways. She couldn’t put her feelings into words if she tried. They were too momentous, too unique, too perfect. Lily had found true love, and she adored it.

When she pulled back, their gazes caught one another and Lily instantly beamed back a smile in response to Lochlan’s grin. It was magnificent to know that her presence could bring such happiness to someone else, and they in turn could do the same for her. A hand reached for his and fingers aimed to intertwine bronze and barley. I can’t wait to show you, she chimed, her steps bouncing with excitement as she turned to lead them off towards the lake. She could only hope that the scene she had planned would pan out as expected – hopefully none of her decorations had fallen or extinguished! And yet, even if it wasn’t picture perfect, Lily knew in her heart that it still would be. Their setting did not matter. As long as she was with Lochlan, everything was perfect.

<style>
[/html]
[html]<style>
#signature-icons a {

}
{
}
</style>

</div>
</div>[/html]
<33333333333 I swear, it's crazy how much having a baby changes things and then how things slowly start to settle back into normalcy (modified by baby). He's crawling now and into EVERYTHING! Which is fun. I like that I can actually set him down for a bit and he entertains himself, though, at least somewhat. Not for long, but long enough for me to wash some dishes or do something. XD

& I AM ALSO EXCITE FOR THIS TO PROGRESS!

----------------------------------------------------

She hadn't spoken much of her mother to him recently, so it somehow seemed extra sweet that she had mentioned her parent here. He remembered when they first met and then reunited, there had been more talk of family. It hadn't been brought up as much recently, though. Probably because they were bubbling over with other topics. He made a mental note to ask her more about her family again, soon. Not right now in the midst of their big fun night, but soon. "Well that makes it even better." he replied with a twitch of his tail. If her mother was anything like her, he was sure he would have gotten along splendidly with Iris's mother.

Her words made his heart pitter patter in a way it didn't often. There was a lingering nervousness; he had plans for tonight, too, plans he hoped he could bring to fruition as it progressed. Though he wasn't going to force it, he didn't think he would need to force it; the moment would come naturally. If it didn't, he would wait. Lochlan would wait forever for her. "And you for me, always." he murmured gently in response. It was so pleasant, so right, being there with her in his arms. Nothing else had ever made this much sense in his life. He felt like he had never seen anything with such clarity.

Their fingers entwined and he enjoyed the way her hand fit in his. It was perfect. Love was clearly shining in his heart and in his gaze, his affection growing with each ticking moment that moved between them. "I can't wait to see!" he had been anticipating all day. What had his pretty girl planned? In the end, if she was there, it didn't matter what was planned but that didn't make his curiosity go away.
Image Credits in Wiki
[html]

414 It's crazy that he's crawling already! It always amazes me to see how fast kids grow. You never think they're going to get older, and then you blink and they're a teenager haha. My best friend's little girl is turning 8 in a few weeks and I first met her when she was turning 5. It amazes me how much can change in such a short amount of time! I am glad to hear things are going well for you, though! I hope you all enjoyed his first holiday! <3

Also, I am SUPER EXCITE for this to progress as well! Eee! <3 x a million.

For a moment, Lily simply enjoyed Lochlan’s nearness – his hand entwined with hers, the heady scent that was unique to him, the warmth that radiated from his lean form next to hers. It was not an uncomfortable silence – instead it buzzed with excitement and anticipation. Her gaze shifted to him, studying his features and appreciating all that made Lochlan who he was. He was not perfect, but he was perfect for her. Lily had never imagined that she could ever be so happy with someone else. Lochlan made Lily feel whole again, despite the fact that she had lost so much.

I hope it’s not too much. I just wanted it to be perfect, she told him, a shy smile finding her lips. A mahogany wave fell against her cheek and Lily lifted a clawed finger to gently brush it back. I went to the cities and found a bunch of things to put it together. I even met this man who made this dress for me! His skill was impressive – you should’ve seen the things he wore. I mean, I’m not much for clothing like this, but I thought it’d be fun to dress up for tonight. And some of the things he had made me think it might not be such a bad idea to wear during the colder months.

The words bubbled from her with excitement, and Lily realized she hadn’t allowed him much of a chance to respond. They hadn’t seen each other for an extended amount of time in a while, and all of this Lily had kept secret from him. It was exciting to reveal it now, especially since Lochlan was the one person with whom Lily loved the most to talk to. She wanted nothing more than to share her secrets with him, and for Lochlan to do the same. Lily had fallen in love with the Stormbringer and she knew that she could put all of her faith and trust in him. Couldn’t she?

Anyways, I learned something pretty cool. You’ll see soon enough! Her gait quickened somewhat and Lily playfully tugged at Lochlan’s hand as if to hurry him along. The flickering candles waited for them, and Lily couldn’t wait to cuddle up with her love on the blanket she had set out for them. So much awaited them, and Lily could already tell that it was going to be a magnificent night.

But first, they had to get to the edge of the lake.

<style>
.textTable p { font-family:'Cambria', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:17px; line-height:23px; text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; } .razeTable .txtooc { margin:10px auto 5px auto; width:90%; }
[/html]
[html]<style>
#signature-icons a {

}
{
}
</style>

</div>
</div>[/html]
It really is amazing! He's crawling now, eating at least one regular meal a day, so inquisitive... I love seeing his personality grow but I sometimes miss my little lumpy newborn who wasn't QUITE so all over the place, lol. All the stages are awesome though. :D

-------------------------------------------------

Everything about her complemented everything about him. The way her hand curled into his, palm-to-palm. The way her scent sank into his skin and settled on his fur, lingering there for hours even after they had separated. It was another reason to love the strength of his nose as a wolf, because her smell stuck with him where it might not have if they were humans. He smiled at her as she examined him, affectionately pressing his ears back for a moment as his tail wagged. There was a lot of love in him for her. She had stolen away all that he was and filled in the gaps of what he wasn't. Was there anyone ever so well matched? If so, he hadn't met them.

"Perfection is overrated, but everything you do is mighty close." he replied with a teasing smile. It was true that neither of them was actually perfect. What fun would life be if they were always doing everything right? The blue-eyed boy was aware of that both with himself and with his beloved. It was despite and perhaps partially because of her flaws that he loved her.

He admired the dress she had gotten from a stranger, wondering who they were and what else they made if this lovely dress was one of them. "You're beautiful in anything - or nothing - but it is lovely. Reminds me of summer." the air was cool, but his face and hands were warm. His heart was full, which he was sure was part of that.

The Araedi laughed as she tugged him along. Playfully, he dragged his feet a bit to slow down even more for a brief second before he picked up the pace. "You really are eager to show me!" he replied. His heart was beating faster, the hidden gift that he had stored away feeling like it was applying warm pressure to his leg as he walked. Would she like it? Would she answer the way he wanted? Would this be the beginning of something else, something wonderful?

Lochlan Stormbringer was dancing in his heart and his feet followed suit, leading him happily. Almost a skip instead of just a walk, because she made him want to laugh and dance as he moved. The rhythm of their steps together made his heart sing. Nothing had made him feel this way before; not Carrie, not Violeta, not anyone. No one but Iris held his heart in their hands.
Image Credits in Wiki
[html]

471 That's good to hear! Just wait until the terrible twos! Then he'll absolutely be into everything, haha! Also, congrats on receiving the community spotlight this month! :D

Had the veil of her russet chevrons not been present, Lily was almost positive that Lochlan would have seen the blush that bloomed along her cheekbones. Compliments weren’t all that common place in the day-to-day life and the fact that this one was coming from him made it that much sweeter. Lily knew she was nowhere near perfect, but it made her heart sore to think that Lochlan held her in such high regard. As long as they were perfect for one another, including their flaws, than that was all that Lily could ask for.

Thank you, she chimed, for the former compliment and the one he offered her now. The dress was lovely, and it did in fact make Lily feel as beautiful as Lochlan thought she was. Me too, she told him, thinking of the warmer months of summer and the rays of sun against her fur. It reminds me of my mom too. Clover was much more prone to clothing, and was even capable of making her own. Lily, on the other hand, typically had shied away from many accessories aside from her bracelets and necklace. I think you’d really like her, if you met her. I hope someday we’re reunited. I think she’d love Vinatta too. This is her kinda place. This is my kinda place too, she reflected, realizing just how much she had given up to start a new life here.

An exaggerated huff escaped past her teeth as Lochlan set his heels into the earth, but Lily too was only playing along. In her heart she knew he was just as excited about this evening as she was – it was easy to read on his face. I am! Not only had she been working for a while to get things right, but she was ready to divulge all of herself to him. The Revlis girl could only hope that Lochlan was ready to hear it all. And you’ll see why in a minute.

The trees began to part some, and Lily led her companion down towards the edge of the lake. The spot she had prepared for them was not hard to see – candles twinkled within small glass jars that had been hung all about the branches of trees surrounding a blanket spread on the forest floor. It was tucked back in a small alcove of pine and sentinels with a broad view of the lake stretching out before it.

Sparkling emerald eyes looked back to her love, a grin blossoming deeply amongst her features. Isn’t it pretty? Lochlan had sparked a flame inside her and had more than once stolen her breath. All she wanted was to create an environment that reflected how she felt around him. Lily couldn’t think of a place more perfect than this to bare her heart and soul.

<style>
.textTable p { font-family:'Cambria', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:17px; line-height:23px; text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; } .razeTable .txtooc { margin:10px auto 5px auto; width:90%; }
[/html]
[html]<style>
#signature-icons a {

}
{
}
</style>

</div>
</div>[/html]
OH MAN, the terrible twos! I do not look forward to those in the slightest. Especially since we'll probably have Baby #2 at that point and I'll be dealing with toddler tantrums on top of newbornness. @_@

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The starry-eyed Stormbringer was ready to take this further, to invest his heart and soul into a life with Iris that he couldn't imagine anymore with anyone else. There was no one else who mattered to him the way that she did or that he felt the same way about. His heart beat a bit faster when he felt her touch on him, he couldn't help but smile when she was there... of course he loved his pack, his family, his life. None of them made him feel the way that Iris did, though. This was different, special, created between them as lovingly cultivated as a gardener's patch of land. He would happily keep working on that garden forever.

"I hope I get to meet her someday. I'll have to thank her for bringing you into the world." he replied. It was a rare moment that she talked about her family. He knew that she had siblings, a mother, a father... but they didn't really discuss that much. As far as he knew, it wasn't like it was a secret, they just hadn't sat around chatting about her family history. Now wasn't the time for it, either. There were likely skeletons in that closet better left unearthed for a more serious time. This was lighthearted and romantic. Perhaps later they would get serious but not right now.

He laughed at her huff and made sure to keep pace; he was surely as excited to see what she had created as she was to show it to him. It was good to feel this kind of happy, frantic energy. She had put effort and love into what she had done. No matter what it was, he would love it.

Though he had anticipated something amazing, he was still struck with amazement at the beauty of the place she had prepared. A lot of time and consideration had gone into creating the atmosphere that would dictate the course of their night. "Wow." he breathed, looking around at the hanging lights that looked like stars brought down to earth. They created a warm, cozy feeling that made his stomach do a few somersaults. Especially as it recalled the question he hoped to pose; this was the perfect moment for it.

"It's amazing, Iris." he curled his arms around her and nuzzled the side of her neck. "You're amazing. I don't know how you managed to do all of this, but it looks fantastic."
Image Credits in Wiki