Dale's Free Character Designs
It's yours. A PM will be sent your way shortly.
Using another base by the 'Souls player Despi, this could be a coywolf, coydog, dog, or any sort of hybrid. Its color is based off of a melanistic coyote I found via Google Search. On the front left leg is a brand/scarification mark of a winged caduceus, a symbol of medicine and the medical trade and sourced from Openclipart. Stark orange eyes and high ears contrast against blacks and greys with white paws and a tail tip.

Edit: Claimed by Despi on 10th Nov., 2022!
(9 November 2022, 07:58 PM)Dale Wrote: Using another base by the 'Souls player Despi, this could be a coywolf, coydog, dog, or any sort of hybrid. Its color is based off of a melanistic coyote I found via Google Search. On the front left leg is a brand/scarification mark of a winged caduceus, a symbol of medicine and the medical trade and sourced from Openclipart. Stark orange eyes and high ears contrast against blacks and greys with white paws and a tail tip.

Preview image:

[Image: TYq2f2C.png]

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/TbdDSLY.png

d... damn you OKAY I can't resist, give-- give to me~ please? uwu
Sure Despi! A PM will be along your way soon.
Here are some designs that still need claiming:

(30 September 2022, 03:29 PM)Dale Wrote: While I get another set of designs ready, here are three that have been waiting the longest for homes:

These still need a home.
This chubby chibi base, which reminds me of a mix between a poodle and a retriever, was found on Pixabay. I have used it to portray a fawn dog (or dog-heavy hybrid) with an extended red saddle and roaned Irish white markings. On its forehead is a scar or brand, and is a mix of the Triple Goddess symbol and the symbol for the sun/the solar-crested symbol of the Wiccan Horned God.

Claimed by Myst on 24th November, 2022!
(23 November 2022, 09:31 PM)Dale Wrote: This chubby chibi base, which reminds me of a mix between a poodle and a retriever, was found on Pixabay. I have used it to portray a fawn dog (or dog-heavy hybrid) with an extended red saddle and roaned Irish white markings. On its forehead is a scar or brand, and is a mix of the Triple Goddess symbol and the symbol for the sun/the solar-crested symbol of the Wiccan Horned God.

Preview image:

[Image: wVJgG2M.png]

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/BB6ybGZ.png

I’d love to claim this one, please :D
Of course. A PM will be sent to your inbox with design details.
Here is something that could have Great Dane, hound, or sighthound in its bloodlines. Its coat is a heavily-merled blue harlequin, referenced from a picture of a lovely specimen on Google. The lineart is sourced from Pixabay once again.

Edit: Claimed by Ash on 3rd December, 2022!
Here's something a little weird-looking, a little simple, a little quick. I mashed together two of Despi's free bases to make a dingo/red wolf or wild dog/red wolf hybrid of some kind, though you're free to pick your own heritage for this design. It's a red and tan color, with white roaned piebald marks and a dark red bandana (sourced from Pixabay) around its neck. Though it's hard to see, its eyes are two-toned: yellow ringed by a darker gold.

Edit: Claimed by veldt on 18th December, 2022!
(24 November 2022, 05:01 PM)Dale Wrote: Here is something that could have Great Dane, hound, or sighthound in its bloodlines. Its coat is a heavily-merled blue harlequin, referenced from a picture of a lovely specimen on Google. The lineart is sourced from Pixabay once again.

Preview image:

[Image: Qdj1BGD.png]

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/WaHpmat.png
I'd love this beauty please
A true selfless act always sparks another
Sure! A PM will be sent to you shortly.
Using lineart by Roneri on DA (to whom credit must be given with any art that uses these lines), this is an isabella or sable agouti piebald on a fawn base. There are some errant spots of white in the coat, like little drops of paint have been put there. The build is doggish, with a curled tail and floppy ears, but its heritage is up to you.

Edit: Claimed by Forest Family on 8th December, 2022!
Ooh! Can I nab this one, Dale?
Sure Forest Family! A PM will come your way soon.
This doggish design I messed up a little on with the markings. It's a very dark agouti design, with floppy ears, a short tail, and very heavy markings on a fawn base. It uses lineart by Roneri on DA, to whom credit must be given with any art that uses these lines.

Edit: Claimed by Despi on 11th December, 2022!
(10 December 2022, 09:55 PM)Dale Wrote: This doggish design I messed up a little on with the markings. It's a very dark agouti design, with floppy ears, a short tail, and very heavy markings on a fawn base. It uses lineart by Roneri on DA, to whom credit must be given with any art that uses these lines.

Preview image:

[Image: zVShFY9.png]

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/EV9H72Y.png
OH DIP, may I?
Absolutely! A PM will be sent your way soon.
(30 September 2022, 03:29 PM)Dale Wrote:

Could I grab hold of this one? owo
It's yours, Amoris. A PM will be sent your way soon.
(27 November 2022, 10:34 AM)Dale Wrote: Here's something a little weird-looking, a little simple, a little quick. I mashed together two of Despi's free bases to make a dingo/red wolf or wild dog/red wolf hybrid of some kind, though you're free to pick your own heritage for this design. It's a red and tan color, with white roaned piebald marks and a dark red bandana (sourced from Pixabay) around its neck. Though it's hard to see, its eyes are two-toned: yellow ringed by a darker gold.

Preview image:
[Image: HXqDFOl.png]

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/QXvPT6W.png

hey Dale! is this lil guy still available? ♥
Still available! It's yours, and a PM will be sent your way shortly.
This vintage lineart from Openclipart could portray a wolf, a wolfdog, a coywolf, or various other wolf mixes. The color is roughly based on northern and tundra wolves, with odd-eyes of peat brown and iron red. There is bluish gray ticking throughout the coat.

Edit: Claimed by Viktory System on 20th December, 2022!
May I have this one please, Dale? Thank you!
Certainly! A PM will be down your way soon.
Using dingo lineart by Kaylink on DA, this fawn design is some kind of agouti, though I'm not sure what really to call it. On the inside of the ankle joint of the front right leg, there is a scarification of an Egyptian hieroglyph of the foreparts of a ram. It represents the word "shefyt", and this word means "respect", "majesty", or "truth", though it could simply be a scarred mark of a ram's foreparts.

Edit: Claimed by Ash on 21st Dec., 2022!
(21 December 2022, 01:51 PM)Dale Wrote: Using dingo lineart by Kaylink on DA, this fawn design is some kind of agouti, though I'm not sure what really to call it. On the inside of the ankle joint of the front right leg, there is a scarification of an Egyptian hieroglyph of the foreparts of a ram. It represents the word "shefyt", and this word means "respect", "majesty", or "truth", though it could simply be a scarred mark of a ram's foreparts.

Preview image:

[Image: SHybfdZ.png]

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/fdKJsmA.png
I'd love to take this one pretty please
A true selfless act always sparks another
Sure! I'll send a PM your way soon.
This is a ticked white piebald isabella agouti saddled merle with a pinkish-red base. On the left hip is the Egyptian hieroglyph for a lotus flower, scarred or branded into the skin and fur. The eyes are two-toned, with a darker ring of green around the pupil and a paler, tea-green iris. This design could work well for any dog hybrid, though the genetics are up to you.

The lineart for this design is by Despi, a 'Souls RPer and leader of the Del Cenere Gang. All artwork using their lines must have their watermark left on it.

Edit: Claimed by Jazzy on 22nd December, 2022!