You're Not Fully Dressed Without A ~S M I L E~
Spartacus's Points Tracker

Gonna put things that I need to do down here for now.
Quote:Threads for me to start:
Sparta x Aidan?
Sparta x renaryn?
Future plots and threads will go in here
Quote:- Eden x Sparta: Sparta hurts himself and asks Eden to help. Sparta is overdramatic about it.
- Idrieus x Sparta: Idri beats the fuck outta Sparta.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Note: Spartacus is blinded in his right eye as of June 2020. His eye appears to be a cloudy silver-ish color.
OOC text here.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel libero sit amet est pharetra sagittis. Nulla in ligula mi. Praesent porttitor purus ac tempor sollicitudin. Sed lobortis commodo cursus. Sed venenatis scelerisque lorem quis sodales. Morbi mattis posuere commodo. Donec ut interdum orci, eget accumsan nibh.

Sed eu pulvinar tortor, eget scelerisque quam. Sed pharetra lacus a libero egestas facilisis. Donec porttitor, velit sed molestie rhoncus, orci sem tincidunt velit, et dapibus massa quam eget odio. Suspendisse semper dictum massa eget porta. Sed rutrum sapien nec magna lacinia ultrices. Ut velit elit, feugiat a mauris ac, rutrum ultricies est. Donec fringilla orci sed nisi pharetra tempus. Vivamus scelerisque congue sollicitudin.

"Speech."
Code by Lorr@SoulsRPG; Art by Ms.Deadsoul@Furaffinity

Code:
[div=width: 90%; margin: auto auto; background-color: #D29D97; color: #2F1818; border: 1px solid black; padding: 10px;][i]OOC text here.[/i][/div][div=width: 976px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/OKIDjTm.jpg'); background-position: center top; background-size: 1500px 600px; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: auto auto; padding-bottom: 350px; border-right: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black;][/div][div=width: 90%; margin: auto auto; background-color: #D29D97; color: #2F1818; border: 1px solid black; padding: 10px;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel libero sit amet est pharetra sagittis. Nulla in ligula mi. Praesent porttitor purus ac tempor sollicitudin. Sed lobortis commodo cursus. Sed venenatis scelerisque lorem quis sodales. Morbi mattis posuere commodo. Donec ut interdum orci, eget accumsan nibh.

Sed eu pulvinar tortor, eget scelerisque quam. Sed pharetra lacus a libero egestas facilisis. Donec porttitor, velit sed molestie rhoncus, orci sem tincidunt velit, et dapibus massa quam eget odio. Suspendisse semper dictum massa eget porta. Sed rutrum sapien nec magna lacinia ultrices. Ut velit elit, feugiat a mauris ac, rutrum ultricies est. Donec fringilla orci sed nisi pharetra tempus. Vivamus scelerisque congue sollicitudin.

[b]"Speech."[/b]
[align=right]Code by Lorr@SoulsRPG; Art by Ms.Deadsoul@Furaffinity[/align]
[/div]

OOC: this thread isn't for you, don't look at this. (also, Sparty hallucinates the white cat) WC:490

He had been as foolish as they had come, and now, the Tradesman was reaping what he had sown. 

The wound had been bad, and in a vital area, he was told he would be lucky to keep his eye, but that he needed to make sure to keep the wound as clean as possible. The ointment that helped it heal rather well so far, but the young swordsman grew anxious in his healing, and he found his anger building with every day that passed that he had to be cooped up in the Old Wall's confines. He wanted to hunt with the family once more, but his father would not allow him to leave, and he had a babysitter now, that was equally as annoying.

All he wanted was to feel something squirm between his fangs, and to run and chase cats. Even his own cat, Clove had made herself very scarce because of the man's volatile moods, as well. He had too, seen a white cat who had been sneaking around the house at night, having woken him up in the middle of the night with the smell of fresh blood and the bright visage that seemed ethereal in it's appearance. When he took chase, it ran, but seemed to vanish in impossible ways, and Sparta just found himself perplexed more often than not. He did not know if this creature was a spirit, if this creature had been a message from the Red God, or if he was just mad — though the latter was mostly because Sparta never really thought that he was mad. The smell of blood was also an odd combination, but when he had seen the bright red eyes of the cat, he thought that maybe this could have been a message from their God, a warning even.

This all was just a normal, foolish mistake of his youth, for sure. There was nothing wrong with him.

So in his room he clawed at the wooden planks of his wall repeatedly as he had been doing for days now, to the point where it had begun to hurt his once sharp claws, dug short until it started to hurt, and then soon, bleed. He stopped only then and began to pace the house, and then the general yard, always supervised so that he did not run off, because he would, given the inch he needed for it.

The letter written to him now weighed on his conscious heavily, as did the news of Pandora and Maelyx heading back out to Portland. His plan would have to change a bit, and he would have to find a way to open a line of communication between himself and Pandora, and he silently thought about how to do that, amongst other things he planned on doing once his eye had been healed enough to go about his life as normal as he could now.

"Speech."
Code by Lorr@SoulsRPG; Art by kurayamisheo@Furaffinity.

Code:
[div=width: 90%; margin: auto auto; background-color: #B38EAD; color: #2A2A3E; border: 1px solid black; padding: 10px;]OOC: this thread isn't for you, don't look at this. (also, Sparty hallucinates the white cat) WC:490 [/div][div=width: 976px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mc7YILp.png'); background-size: 1200px 1200px; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: auto auto; padding-bottom: 350px; background-position: center center; border-right: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black;][/div][div=width: 90%; margin: auto auto; background-color: #B38EAD; color: #2A2A3E; border: 1px solid black; padding: 10px;]

He had been as foolish as they had come, and now, the Tradesman was reaping what he had sown. 

The wound had been bad, and in a vital area, he was told he would be lucky to keep his eye, but that he needed to make sure to keep the wound as clean as possible. The ointment that helped it heal rather well so far, but the young swordsman grew anxious in his healing, and he found his anger building with every day that passed that he had to be cooped up in the Old Wall's confines. He wanted to hunt with the family once more, but his father would not allow him to leave, and he had a [i]babysitter[/i] now, that was equally as annoying.

All he wanted was to feel something squirm between his fangs, and to run and chase cats. Even his own cat, [url=https://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=NPCs.Clove]Clove[/url] had made herself very scarce because of the man's volatile moods, as well. He had too, seen a [url=https://toyhou.se/5480461.cyrus]white cat[/url] who had been sneaking around the house at night, having woken him up in the middle of the night with the smell of [i]fresh blood[/i] and the bright visage that seemed ethereal in it's appearance. When he took chase, it ran, but seemed to vanish in impossible ways, and Sparta just found himself perplexed more often than not. He did not know if this creature was a spirit, if this creature had been a message from the Red God, or if he was just mad — though the latter was mostly because Sparta never really thought that he [i]was[/i] mad. The smell of blood was also an odd combination, but when he had seen the [i]bright red eyes[/i] of the cat, he thought that maybe this could have been a message from their God, a warning even.

This all was just a normal, foolish mistake of his youth, for sure. There was nothing wrong with him.

So in his room he clawed at the wooden planks of his wall repeatedly as he had been doing for days now, to the point where it had begun to hurt his once sharp claws, dug short until it started to hurt, and then soon, bleed. He stopped only then and began to pace the house, and then the general yard, always supervised so that he did not run off, because he would, given the inch he needed for it.

The letter written to him now weighed on his conscious heavily, as did the news of Pandora and Maelyx heading back out to Portland. His plan would have to change a bit, and he would have to find a way to open a line of communication between himself and Pandora, and he silently thought about how to do that, amongst other things he planned on doing once his eye had been healed enough to go about his life as normal as he could now.

[b]"Speech."[/b]
[align=right]Code by Lorr@SoulsRPG; Art by kurayamisheo@Furaffinity.[/align]
[/div]

OOC: yo. || WC: 000
Lyrics of somesort here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel libero sit amet est pharetra sagittis. Nulla in ligula mi. Praesent porttitor purus ac tempor sollicitudin. Sed lobortis commodo cursus. Sed venenatis scelerisque lorem quis sodales. Morbi mattis posuere commodo. Donec ut interdum orci, eget accumsan nibh.

Lyrics of somesort here

Code by Lorr@SoulsRPG; Art by Gen@SoulsRPG.

Code:
[div=width: 90%; margin: auto auto; background-color: #3C3B3B; color: #ABB7CE; border: 1px solid black; padding: 10px;]OOC: yo. || WC: 000 [/div][div=width: 976px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/hWtcWUd.png'); background-size: 577px 900px; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: auto auto; padding-bottom: 400px; background-position: top center; border-right: 0px solid black; border-left: 0px solid black;][/div][div=width: 90%; margin: auto auto; background-color: #3C3B3B; color: #ABB7CE; border: 1px solid black; padding: 10px;]
[align=center][font=Times New Roman][size=x-large]Lyrics of somesort here[/size][/font][/align]
[hr]

[hr]
[align=center][font=Times New Roman][size=x-large]Lyrics of somesort here[/size][/font][/align]
[hr]
[align=right]Code by Lorr@SoulsRPG; Art by Gen@SoulsRPG.[/align]
[/div]
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Note: Spartacus is blinded in his right eye as of June 2020. His eye appears to be a cloudy silver-ish color.