[P] We make the world go nyoom
[html]

OOC — Words Words |
[000]

Traveling out here to see her sister had become something of a routine for the ginger-haired girl. It was an adventure at times, a game at others, but always, with a look over her shoulder, to make sure the things that happened before would not be repeated.

It was hard to remember the time when she had been truly innocent, and the words spoke to her in secret buzzed in her chest like bees, unsettled and wriggling. She did not let this interfere with her daily goings on though, there was resilience there in her large heart, and the desire to keep moving forwards.

Inside the kitchen of what was technically their mother's house, but now housed Eusebia instead, Ponti couldn't help but feel removed from the world she had known, and it was almost a relief.

I zhink.... would you like zhis one? She picked up the bottle with the pale honey wine within it. Separation from their mother also gave them access to many of the things that was closely watched back at home.

So, as young girls without supervision everywhere did, they indulged in this freedom.

Freyja was.. about somewhere. She had waved at Ponti from one of the side rooms as she had arrived. Bent over reams of paper with a quill clenched in her paws.

Image @Pexels | Template @Miranda

<style type="text/css">

.Miranda-Ponti-ooc {font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; text-align:left; padding:200px 0px 0px 20px;}

.Miranda-Ponti b {font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#c9727d; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}

.Miranda-Ponti p {padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:40px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}

.Miranda-Ponti {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#461964; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/N8Uf89G.jpg'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #461964; padding-top:0px; border-radius:20px;}

.Miranda-Ponti-inner {padding:5px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px auto;}

.Miranda-Ponti b:before { content: open-quote; }

.Miranda-Ponti b:after {content: close-quote; }

.Miranda-Ponti-credit {padding-bottom:0px; line-height:8px; text-align:center; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000;}

</style>
[/html]
“Oooooo!” The trill of her tones were feminine and curious, as she gazed with starry eyes into the bottle. It had not crossed her mind until now, after all the work she'd put into her trade and becoming what she claimed to be, that she could take days off and really enjoy her life as the young adult she was. Pontifex, always the impish sprite, herself, had always lead Bee toward a little mischief. Now, was no different.

“Zhiz looks so good!”
Floating across the small kitchen as if there were nothing but air in the place of her paws, she plucked a few of her mother's better goblets for their festivities,” 'Ere! We drink az free zouls tonight!” Crisp tones of her lilting voice fluttered as she handed Ponti her goblet,” Pluz, zhere iz many newz that I muzt zhare with you!”

Putting her goblet out for Ponti to pour, she held it delicately, like a rose, in her fingertips,” I've done zome good buiznesz here, but firzt! You zimply muzt tiell me what it iz you 'ave been up to zince lazt we zpoke!” Her laughter like notes on tunes strings framed by bouncing waves and curls that danced around her slender features,” Zhen, I will tell you my newz!

[Image: 8j1HNZV.png]
[html]

OOC — Words Words |
[000]

Ponti smiled, mirth coming to her eyes as her sister warbled her sudden understanding and appreciation. Bee was less of a curious soul in the same ways that Ponti was and it often fell to the older daughter to lead her sister astray into the more exciting parts of life. Although, living on her own was a very exciting thing too!

It had ceased to bother her though, that secret that she held to her chest. Becoming something dear to her instead of causing distress. For she saw the wretched other ways, the other blood that was wretched to its own. Eden's distress at the burning animal. It made her ill in a way.

But she were free, and as Bee grabbed the glasses and loudly proclaimed, did Ponti turn, with a smile too tugging upwards her black lips.

Free from rot, and bad blood. A small insinuation into their celebration, but now here came, the pouring of their wine, and sitting together at the table they reclined to swap their stories and gossips.

Well, zhe zhing we spoke about last time, Ee is showing me 'ow to do zhe woodworking, and zome traps. I zhink maybe Mother will let me come and live with you?? They were still in debates about this.

But she smiled, and bobbed her own curly-haired head, You tell me, zhere is zo much you must see, I want to know eet all!

<style type="text/css">

.Miranda-Ponti-ooc {font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; text-align:left; padding:200px 0px 0px 20px;}

.Miranda-Ponti b {font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#c9727d; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}

.Miranda-Ponti p {padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:40px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}

.Miranda-Ponti {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#461964; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/N8Uf89G.jpg'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #461964; padding-top:0px; border-radius:20px;}

.Miranda-Ponti-credit {padding-bottom:0px; line-height:8px; text-align:center; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000;}

</style>
[/html]
“'Ere, 'Ere!” Charming tone lifted with the revelry, her heart soaring as even Ponti knew the flavor of the world that Bee had grown to taste, if even less patiently so. The tinkling drizzle rose in it's bubbling pitch and bubbles played at the surface of the wine, and the two moved on for more comfortable gossip.

Settling her skirt as she sat, Bee nodded with enthusiasm as Ponti refreshed them on their previous and rather delightful news,” 'Ow charming of 'im!” She giggled,” If Mere does, you are more zhan welcome, you know zhis! Perhapz, you and I can make more zhan just wood and clozhing! Maybe chairz, or chaise? Oh, Tronez! We would live like Queenz we are!” Bubbling giggles, echoed as she dipped her nose into her cup and sipped the sweet wine, golden eyes sparkling beneath lashes that fluttered like butterfly wings.

“MMM, yez!” She swallowed and put the goblet to the table, swirling it lightly,” Firzt zhingz firzt! I met your friend, Manitou, waz it?” Leaning in, she whispered playful,” Handzom man, but dare I zay it. I don't know a zingle zhing he zays!” As she spoke, her voice rose above her murmur and tones rapt with mirth, she ended in laughter,” At leazt he iz well drezzed now! Merci for zending 'im my way!”

[html]

OOC — Words Words |
[000]

The honey wine was sweet on her tongue, bubbling in a light and delicate way upon her tongue. It was delightful, and the thrill of mischief and doing something naughty that would not have bad consequences ran through her.

She tried not to think of Aly, of the blizzard and could only hope that her gesture of kindness had not backfired. Hope kept hold of her though, she thought maybe Aly had found somewhere to shelter as Ponti herself had done.

Oh! She gasped, Oui, zhat would be amazing!! She was still an untried, untested girl, but those stories that had been passed to them had affected them both but in very different ways.

Manitou!! Ahh, yess -- hehe- She giggled into her goblet, the funny man from the far away place had made the snowstorm more bearable than she had ever imagined.

Non, me neither, Ee 'as zuch a funny way of speaking, I like it! Ee asked me to zpeak in french for 'im, zo I did. The food he had made for her had tasted so good, it had been sublime. She wished to taste it again someday.

Oui, eef you zee 'im again, give 'im mon besst wishes, please. Sunshine yellow eyes fluttered, giving away the tiny crush the young girl may have developed on the jovial, happy-go-lucky man.

<style type="text/css">

</style>
[/html]
A balled fist rose to the ceiling, a powerful gesture of their potential future if everything remained on the course it was, though she knew they were destined for greatness, either way.

Ponti's delight in the recollection of her cavern companion made Bee smile warmly. It was a great bit of fortune for her to find him, for him to take her in, and more over to feed her, keep her safe and warm. The big boy had character and honor, naturally so, unlike the many souls she'd grown around. Of course, Bee's idea of what honor was, still was rather self serving, and she'd not admit to it.

“Yesss! Very funny! What did 'e zay to your Française?" The two girls, giggling and having fun in such a free way, it only felt right, as if this had been their raising all along. Out here, where no one could truly tell them what to do," I am zure zhat 'e didn't know a bit of what you zaid!" As the wine hit her belly, not once, but twice now as she sipped again, the warmth of it slowly found her edges. An empty stomach and no tolerance, it wasn't taking much for the lithe lightweight to feel the effects.

"Oh, I certainly will! 'E will 'ave to meet Mere some day! 'E will be a friend to all of us!" Lifting her goblet from the table, she'd seen this done before in Salsola and in bars across Amherst, she offered a toast to Pontifex and her friend Manitou, that their friendship may be long and that they see each other, again.

"Alzo, I muzt let you know! Zomeone tried to rob me! Mince! Me! Ze little crotte," She cursed, even as polite as it was, she was very coarse about the whole thing, but her brows lifted as she gripped her goblet with her other hand, enough to press her free digits to her chest," But, ze real newz? Ze man who zaved me? Can you believe!" Sitting on the edge of her own seat, despite the calm she showed, she leaned forward with a very interested appeal to the whole thing," Zetsubou!" Gasping as if she couldn't believe it on her own, she fell back into the back of her chair with a grace and delicate motion," 'E and a friend, from Caza. Zetsubou, ze zervant, a Cavalier? Ze world iz small."

This time, she leaned in again and clutched her drink carefully, a secret was coming," But zhis, between you and me. I don't zhink Zalzola zhould know."

[html]

OOC — Words Words |
[000]

Laughter, for their stories were just that, little blips on their young radars with no real consequence yet, they had yet to really know the world, for all of their assumed adultness now. Ponti tittered, raising her glass to click with Bee's, too, feeling the hit of the frail, honey wine with barely a kick to it.

'Ee 'ad no clue either, it was zo funny.

Here though, Bee had a better, greater story, and Ponti pressed a clutching hand to her mouth with a gasp. To try and rob her own sister! How horrible of them!

Less calm that Bee, Ponti too leaned forwards in a mirroring action, her sunshine eyes bright with anticipation, and when this bomb was dropped upon her, did her jaw loosen to hang with ungraceful motion to show all of her bottom teeth.

Zetsubo. She breathed, the wistfulness behind her tongue. He was okay? He was alive! As a Cavalier, oh.. how wonderful!

Behind her eyes, did a hotness grow, burning with tears that she managed to keep from falling.

Non! She spoke, strongly, Zhey cannot know. On this they were agreed.

<style type="text/css">

</style>
[/html]
Pontifex responded as Bee had assumed, shocked, offended and immediately in awe after the most interesting of Bee's liberated tales ran it's course. Her whisper touched her tongue and Eusebia nodded her narrow head, lashes fluttering open in tune with Ponti's own,” Can you believe?” Her lips moved without a sound, mouthing these words with a widening of her eyes after Ponti' uttered the ex-servant's name.

“Do you zhink he.... ahem,” She cleared her throat and sat a little straighter, her cheeks growing a little more flush through the thin hair on her features while a delicate hand loosely wrapped around her own neck,” Do you zhink he... did it?” She questioned curiously. Ponti had been more fond of conversing with the rabble in contrast to Bee and her more appropriate tastes in company. Of course, she had been a poor judge of the servant's character, or perhaps, his character was hampered by his lack of freedom?

“I find it 'ard to believe. Zee 'enchman let im' go... 'E did not zeem like a pleazant... man,” She thought it best to say,” I did not know Zetsubou well, but zhis I was zure of. Do you zhink zhat 'e 'ad it in 'im to fight Zhaamah?” Least to say, she'd even seen the ex-servant in action, but still questioned his ability. Shaamah, rest his soul for surely he was dead if Zetsubou walked free, didn't seem the type to turn tail from anyone, much less a servant.