[m] I Sing My Sword's Song For You

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Specifically, this thread is marked mature because of: .

Gonna put things that I need to do down here for now.
Quote:Threads for me to start:
Vegard AW
Future plots and threads will go in here
Quote:- Vegard x Kadir: Meet and greet?
- Vegard x Evelyn: meet and greet?

Open my eyes in a    D A Z E
How long has it been? Am I so out of    P L A C E?
Warmth I can no longer    F E E L
My mountain is gone, I'm surrounded by    S T E E L
The strangest of structures arises    A H E A D
Seems to be held up by    N O T H I N G
Where have I gone, do I  D R E A M?
How can the stars be all I can  S E E?
~TABLES~

OOC: bloop  WC:492
We swam among the northern lights, And hid beyond the edge of night

Bleepbloop a post goes here.

Waiting for the dawn to come, And sang a song to save us all

"Speech."
Code by Lorr@SoulsRPG; Art by LilPupSpongeCake@Furaffinity

Code:
[div=width: 90%; margin: auto auto; background-color: #3C3E39; color: #BBD1BF; border: 1px solid black; padding: 10px;]OOC: bloop  WC:492[/div][div=width: 976px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/V0exFWW.png'); background-size: 976px 350px; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: auto auto; padding-bottom: 350px; border-right: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black;][/div][div=width: 90%; margin: auto auto; background-color: #3C3E39; color: #BBD1BF; border: 1px solid black; padding: 10px;]
[align=center][font=Times New Roman][size=x-large]We swam among the northern lights, And hid beyond the edge of night[/size][/font][/align]
[hr]

[hr]
[align=center][font=Times New Roman][size=x-large]Waiting for the dawn to come, And sang a song to save us all
[/size][/font][/align]
[hr]
[b]"Speech."[/b]
[align=right]Code by Lorr@SoulsRPG; Art by LilPupSpongeCake@Furaffinity[/align]
[/div]

Tell me God, are you punishing me? Is this the price I'm paying for my past mistakes?

The headache he had at the moment was gnarly enough to where he needed to just find himself a nice and shady place to relax for a bit. The weather was quite warm today, which had made the male quite cranky because of the need to breathe while bound in his tight leather armor. At some point, he had decided to come out from the bound leather and only wear the bottom half of his armor for a bit of time. Vegard let out a long breath as he laid beneath a well shaded tree. He should have been doing something else about now, like getting ready for a hike, or doing something, anything "useful" rather then just lazing about and trying to get some shut eye.

If he was going to be awake, maybe he should have made use of the time.

He thought about that for a long time, and he still sat there, underneath the tree as if he was unbothered by the anxiety of being useless when truth was, he was very anxious about it and every moment spent laying there made the anxiety fester in his chest until he could feel adrenaline rush through him and make him jolt up from his spot. Vegard huffed lightly to himself and looked around to make sure that no one had really seen him suddenly jolt up as he did. He brushed himself off as he got to his feet fully and moved towards where he had tied off his mare, Valkyrie. He figured if he was going to go anywhere, he might as well take her with him, just so that Kattegat knew he was out and would not be searching for him within the forests of New Caledonia. 

He also knocked on the wooden planks that covered Kattegat's room within their home as an announcement of his departure. "I am going scouting, don't wait up for me." he spoke as he turned away from the home and he took his mare to the front of the home to get her prepared to leave for an extended amount of time. He fitted her with saddlebags that held dried meats and old bread mostly with some other trinkets and a knife or two. Vegard also wore his axes on his hips for protection, of course.

The man with eyes like coin had turned away from his home, feeling as if there was something he might have been forgetting..

[412+] // ooc: very sorry for the wait on this! This thread starts somewhere around town and will go to The Mordotir. This is mostly for my own reference. 

This is my redemption song — I need you more than ever right now

Code:
[hr]
[align=center][font=Times New Roman][size=x-large]Tell me God, are you punishing me? Is this the price I'm paying for my past mistakes?[/size][/font][/align]
[hr]
[div=width: 70%; margin: auto; border-bottom: 3px solid] [/div]
[div=width: 70%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px; margin: auto;]
[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][floatleft][smimg=300]https://i.imgur.com/dKwVHJ7.png[/smimg][/floatleft][/font][/size][/color]
The headache he had at the moment was gnarly enough to where he needed to just find himself a nice and shady place to relax for a bit. The weather was quite warm today, which had made the male quite cranky because of the need to breathe while bound in his tight leather armor. At some point, he had decided to come out from the bound leather and only wear the bottom half of his armor for a bit of time. Vegard let out a long breath as he laid beneath a well shaded tree. He should have been doing something else about now, like getting ready for a hike, or doing something, anything "useful" rather then just lazing about and trying to get some shut eye.

If he was going to be awake, maybe he should have made use of the time.

He thought about that for a long time, and he still sat there, underneath the tree as if he was unbothered by the anxiety of being useless when truth was, he was very anxious about it and every moment spent laying there made the anxiety fester in his chest until he could feel adrenaline rush through him and make him jolt up from his spot. Vegard huffed lightly to himself and looked around to make sure that no one had really seen him suddenly jolt up as he did. He brushed himself off as he got to his feet fully and moved towards where he had tied off his mare, Valkyrie. He figured if he was going to go anywhere, he might as well take her with him, just so that Kattegat knew he was out and would not be searching for him within the forests of New Caledonia. 

He also knocked on the wooden planks that covered Kattegat's room within their home as an announcement of his departure. [b]"I am going scouting, don't wait up for me."[/b] he spoke as he turned away from the home and he took his mare to the front of the home to get her prepared to leave for an extended amount of time. He fitted her with saddlebags that held dried meats and old bread mostly with some other trinkets and a knife or two. Vegard also wore his axes on his hips for protection, of course.

The man with eyes like coin had turned away from his home, feeling as if there was something he might have been forgetting..

[/div]
[div=width: 70%; margin: auto; border: 1px solid;] [/div]
[div=width: 70%; margin: auto; text-align: left; font-size: 12 px; font-family: arial;] [412+] // ooc: very sorry for the wait on this! This thread starts somewhere around town and will go to The Mordotir. This is mostly for my own reference. [/div]
[hr]
[align=center][font=Times New Roman][size=x-large]This is my redemption song — I need you more than ever right now[/size][/font][/align]
[hr]

The fire forces you from me — Traceless into the night you go

"Hey"

The voice was so soft that Vegard almost chalked it up to some auditory hallucinations at first, but when the young woman approached him, his two little tan brows furrowed as his mismatched eyes looked at her. She was barely an adult and his brain went to ask her where her parents were, but as he looked more at her, he could tell that she was old enough to not need an adult per-say. Her being in her Optime form meant that much in itself. She asked if he was "okay", and while he wanted to tell her everything that was wrong  — just to get it off his chest — but he refrained from doing so because she was not much younger than him when he had gone through The War and that was the last thing that he would want to push onto a young budding mind like her own. No one deserved the things he had seen.

"I am okay." he stated rather quickly and maybe with a bit more attitude than he meant to put in there.

His bright eyes of pale silver and dull golds had disappeared behind black eyelids as he blinked a few times to get a really good look at her. She had reminded him of someone he knew, but he could not put his finger on it right away. The eyes were wrong he thought but he still could not figure out why.

"Right now? I am trying to find the fucking cork I lost for this bottle." he told her as he flicked his gaze back to the floor and regretted the motion very quickly. His hand went to his face and he groaned lightly.

When she mentioned her name, he blinked stupidly. Smokecloud? That name was not right either. Woodsmoke was her name, wasn't it? No, this female was much too young, and she smelt of metalworking. Woodsmoke smelt of flowers and earth. Did Woodsmoke ever mention having family?  "Smokecloud." he repeated the name as he looked at the girl with semi-long hair with a few raven feathers within her mane. "My name is Vee-hic-gard." he sighed after the hiccup and shook his head lightly. "Vegard." he corrected himself.

"Didn't think Heartwards could be so young. " he muttered as he tried to focus on getting on his feet for a moment more, but ended up back on his rump. He looked to her and held out his hand. "I guess I'm in no position to reject help." he spoke as his mind droned on about being a loser for letting someone else find him in such an intoxicated state.

[445+] // ooc: let me know if I need to change anything! @Smokecloud

I went to hell — With dwarf tongue speech — Cloud-shadow from mountain

Code:
[hr]
[align=center][font=Times New Roman][size=x-large]The fire forces you from me — Traceless into the night you go[/size][/font][/align]
[hr]
[div=width: 70%; margin: auto; border-bottom: 3px solid] [/div]
[div=width: 70%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px; margin: auto;]
[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][floatleft][smimg=300]https://i.imgur.com/33gI7QO.png
[/smimg][/floatleft][/font][/size][/color]

[i]"Hey"[/i] —

The voice was so soft that Vegard almost chalked it up to some auditory hallucinations at first, but when the young woman approached him, his two little tan brows furrowed as his mismatched eyes looked at her. She was barely an adult and his brain went to ask her where her parents were, but as he looked more at her, he could tell that she was old enough to not need an adult per-say. Her being in her Optime form meant that much in itself. She asked if he was "okay", and while he wanted to tell her everything that was [i]wrong[/i]  — just to get it off his chest — but he refrained from doing so because she was not much younger than him when he had gone through The War and that was the last thing that he would want to push onto a young budding mind like her own. No one deserved the things he had seen.

[b]"I am okay."[/b] he stated rather quickly and maybe with a bit more attitude than he meant to put in there.

His bright eyes of pale silver and dull golds had disappeared behind black eyelids as he blinked a few times to get a really good look at her. She had reminded him of someone he knew, but he could not put his finger on it right away. The eyes were wrong he thought but he still could not figure out why.

[b]"Right now? I am trying to find the fucking cork I lost for this bottle."[/b] he told her as he flicked his gaze back to the floor and regretted the motion very quickly. His hand went to his face and he groaned lightly.

When she mentioned her name, he blinked stupidly. Smokecloud? That name was not right either. Woodsmoke was her name, wasn't it? No, this female was much too young, and she smelt of metalworking. Woodsmoke smelt of flowers and earth. Did Woodsmoke ever mention having family?  [b]"Smokecloud."[/b] he repeated the name as he looked at the girl with semi-long hair with a few raven feathers within her mane. [b]"My name is Vee-hic-gard."[/b] he sighed after the hiccup and shook his head lightly. [b]"Vegard."[/b] he corrected himself.

[b]"Didn't think Heartwards could be so young. "[/b] he muttered as he tried to focus on getting on his feet for a moment more, but ended up back on his rump. He looked to her and held out his hand. [b]"I guess I'm in no position to reject help."[/b] he spoke as his mind droned on about being a loser for letting someone else find him in such an intoxicated state.

[/div]
[div=width: 70%; margin: auto; border: 1px solid;] [/div]
[div=width: 70%; margin: auto; text-align: left; font-size: 12 px; font-family: arial;] [445+] // ooc: let me know if I need to change anything! @Smokecloud [/div]
[hr]
[align=center][font=Times New Roman][size=x-large]I went to hell — With dwarf tongue speech — Cloud-shadow from mountain[/size][/font][/align]
[hr]

Open my eyes in a    D A Z E
How long has it been? Am I so out of    P L A C E?
Warmth I can no longer    F E E L
My mountain is gone, I'm surrounded by    S T E E L
The strangest of structures arises    A H E A D
Seems to be held up by    N O T H I N G
Where have I gone, do I  D R E A M?
How can the stars be all I can  S E E?