[LOG] Migration Dust & Maintenance
The 500 Error is still an on-going issue that I can't get to 100% replicate on the forum. It happens to me on different pages, and never for the same reason. Sometimes it's when I preview, other times, it's just me editing stuff in the upper levels. I've had it constantly occurring ever since Friday though, both on Chrome and the v.82 of Firefox.

The Wiki issue is also still an issue for me with previewing despite the updated Firefox and cleared cookies.
Yeah, this is still an issue with the forums as well. I'm continuing to run into the same Internal Error page on Safari whenever I attempt to update the Leader Handbook (this has remained consistent for me since yesterday when I first noticed it). I also cleared cookies + hard refreshed.

ETA: Okay yep, still running into this issue on the wiki as well.
I managed to reproduce the Wiki error consistently on a few pages and spoke to support, who said they identified an issue and resolved it on their end. The Wiki issue has been resolved for me, but let me know if it persists for any of ya'll.

I wasn't able to reproduce errors on the forum or in PM, but let me know if those are there still, also.

Thanks!
it was me. i broke it.
commission info | twitter | instagram | fb
I am able to preview Wiki pages and save changes!
IC/OOC-specific profile fields will now only display in the UCP for the appropriate account type. So on IC accounts, you should only see IC fields in UCP.

Switching between account types may result in lost field data.

Also, IC accounts now display & link the master (OOC) account under "Player" and all other accounts under "Other Characters" in the profile. Previously, the master account displayed inline with the other attached character accounts. If your master account is not your OOC account, this may not work as intended.
it was me. i broke it.
Threads>Active Threads has been updated with additional functionality (it's not just a prefilled search anymore!). In the profiles of active characters, a threadlog link has been added under "Neato Burrito" in the profile sidebar as well.

Threadlog can be sorted by certain columns by clicking on the column headers. It's a bit messy to implement auto detect sort orders (desc/asc) as in search results, but you can still manually update the URL with sort orders.
it was me. i broke it.
Okay, it's come to my attention that some center-aligned parts of signatures are randomly reverting (to default left-alignment) without players editing their signatures? Weird.

In order to troubleshoot things further, please take note of how you are center-aligning things in sigs. There are three methods:

Code:
1. [align=center]Thing[/align]
2. [div=text-align:center]Thing[/div]
3. [span=text-align:center;display:block]Thing[/span]

Do note that to center using span, you must also set the span to display:block. Anecdotally, it currently seems that using div to align is most stable.

If you notice that your sig has reverted, please report it here with which method you used to center stuff. Thanks!
it was me. i broke it.
Ah, yes! I should've posted here a million years ago about this but it fell off my radar. D:

Here's what I've experienced:
  • I had constant issues with my previous OOC account signature when I had an image center-aligned using align=center. It continually reverted to left-alignment at random and completely deleted the align=center code (this is why i thought i was going crazy, because why the heck would the board randomly delete that code?? surely i must've forgotten to put it in, but no. no i did not. the board was just trying to gaslight me.)
  • Currently, i have my text-only signature center-aligned using div. It's been a couple of months now and it has remained stably aligned.
  • Interestingly, both Percy's and Sólveig's signatures have remained stably aligned using align=center. The align=center tag in Percy's signature is nested within a span but Sóli's align=center tag is the first bit of code and wraps around a div.
    • Is it possible that the align=center tag stabilizes when preceded or followed by a div or span? Not sure why it would matter, but I haven't had issues with either Percy or Sóli whereas my OOC account absolutely refused to stay put with align=center alone.
  • I have never used alignment directives within span, so I don't have any evidence with that one.

I hope that helps! I haven't had any recent issues, but this is what I remember from when I was fighting with the board.
Yeah, that's weird and interesting.

Functionally, align=center and div work exactly the same. Both of them are parsed into <*div style="text-align:center"> by the board. If anything, align=center should be the most stable because it is the board default... :|
it was me. i broke it.
Mandi Wrote:
  • Interestingly, both Percy's and Sólveig's signatures have remained stably aligned using align=center. The align=center tag in Percy's signature is nested within a span but Sóli's align=center tag is the first bit of code and wraps around a div.
    • Is it possible that the align=center tag stabilizes when preceded or followed by a div or span? Not sure why it would matter, but I haven't had issues with either Percy or Sóli whereas my OOC account absolutely refused to stay put with align=center alone.

Ho-HO! I just noticed that Sólveig's signature auto-reverted to left-alignment. Took a quick look at the code and yep, it looks like the board took it upon itself to ditch the align=center tag I had there. :|

Percival's signature, with its align=center tag nested inside a span, has remained static (so far...). Will report if/when the board discovers it...