[M] AMA 'Souls-style

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Specifically, this thread is marked mature because of: possible questions/answers that use foul language, sexual themes, and/or content related to violence/gore or other triggering or mature themes.

Figured this might be a fun game-like thing that stars our 'Souls characters!

Basically, this is an Ask Me Anything (AMA), meaning that you can ask a character, well, anything! It kind of works like an interview, but, of our 'Souls characters! Just remember, this is an OOC game, and meant for fun-sies! If you want to make it IC-canon or about IC stuff happening though, go right ahead! Also, feel free to reply with more than just words! Use GIFs, images, etc! Just remember our board rules for image content ;)

EDIT: Ask players about their characters too! ;) I love reading answers from writers/authors/creators when they're asked about their characters/why they wrote something a certain way!

M-tagged so y'all can ask whatever y'all want!

Of course, you are by no means obligated to answer an AMA directed at you or your character if you're not comfortable with the question, or, simply just don't want to answer!

So, here's an example!
  • Post 1 - Reginald:
    • Kamari Kaiser, would you rather a horse-sized Noble, or a peacock-sized horse?
  • Post 2 - Songbird (Kamari's player):
    • Reginald Wrote:Kamari Kaiser, would you rather a horse-sized Noble, or a peacock-sized horse?

Kamari: "-glances over at Salsola's peacock- ...well, Noble is a bit of an asshole, so, I'd rather a peacock-sized horse any day."

So! Onto the game! (I'm kicking out alot to get the game going xD)

• Kalypso Savoy, you're stranded on an island. What/who do you want with you?

• Iomair, if given the choice between Vodeva and Fennore...who would you chose? :eyes2:

• Fennore and Wither Rose Soul, how would you rate your relationship with each other on a scale of 1-10? 1 being absolutely hate, 10 being adore.

• Silas del Morte, if you could be given the ability to speak again, would you take it?

• Merlin Knight, how is it as a single father to two daughters? Are you afraid of what will happen when they're teenagers? What will you do when boy start showing interest in them? :eyes2:

• Helena Troy Lykoi, if you could have had it all, where would you be right now?

• Nazario del Bosque, are you winking or blinking at me? :thinking:

• Gabriel de le Poer, how would you feel about being known in 'Souls-history for having a unibrow?

• Shaamah, Would you consider yourself "paranoid" or just "very cautious"?

• Torabera Tanaka, you went from having no kids to suddenly six, how are you coping?

• Calrian, gush to us about your greatest fantasy!

• Duncan Mac'claidheim, I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I can't quite understand you.
Kamari Kaiser
— The Shadow —
[Image: k4f73A1.png]
Player Wiki · · Character Wiki
Avatar art by Alaine · Sig art by Despi
(14 August 2020, 01:45 PM)Kamari Kaiser Wrote: Silas del Morte, if you could be given the ability to speak again, would you take it?

Silas:

-Silas contemplates the question for a long time before finally pulling out his book, writing down his answer. He turns the open page out to anyone reading.- 'Yes and no. The only benefit Silas can see to having to be able to speak again would be that it would make communication easier. Not everyone is keen on waiting for Silas to write or learn sign language. But otherwise, no. Silas misses it, but does not need it anymore. Besides, being silent makes it easier to keep sensitive information quiet and handle more underhanded tasks that are assigned. Not everyone expects the "stupid, silent servant" to be a threat.'
Silas del Morte
[Image: fWoACZC.png]

Songbird Wrote:Kalypso Savoy, you're stranded on an island. What/who do you want with you?

[Image: 3MMf3y1t_o.gif]
Kalypso: I have had nine children, six under three months. I am going to an island alone and I will have a three week long vacation. Then, I'll make a raft and get off the island and go home well rested and relaxed. Maybe, if I'm feeling nice, I'll bring back some rum from the islands. And sea shells.

And spices.

Kamari, why won't you just accept the love and affection of a not-so-terrible-but-not-so-great man? Let him love you damn it!

Calan, someone confesses their love to you, what do you do? Hopefully nothing cowardly..

Clementine Salcedo, do you like oranges or lemons better?

Odalis, who is more frightening - O'Riley or Elphaba?
(14 August 2020, 08:10 PM)Kalypso Savoy Wrote: Kamari, why won't you just accept the love and affection of a not-so-terrible-but-not-so-great man? Let him love you damn it!

Kamari: .............................can I have a different question?

(I have a bunch from before still but, I couldn't help myself xD)

Maugrim, how did it feel to kiss Neith through your sister's body?

Neith, how do you feel about the otherworldly? What would you do if one touched or possessed you?
Kamari Kaiser
— The Shadow —
Kamari Kaiser Wrote:Nazario del Bosque, are you winking or blinking at me?

Nazario: It's hard to say -- did... Did it work? Are you interested?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Peony Braithwaite, how are you feeling about Belinda's appearance in Del Cenere?

Hosea, what's it like juggling all these Ladies?

Lottie, are you regretting your decision to hang around the Gang?
Peony- Belinda's appearance around DCG is chaotic at the least, but I am glad she is here....well, mostly.

Nazario, how do you feel about all the happenings in Del Cenere? Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?
Peony Braithwate Wrote:Nazario, how do you feel about all the happenings in Del Cenere? Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?

Nazario: It's -- not great, but it's fine! Everythin's gonna be fine, it's all gonna work out. And be good! And I don't need to talk, that's... That's ridiculous. What is there to even talk about?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kadir, Bed, Wed, Behead, New Caledonia edition: who are your picks?

Lyssa, same as the above! Bed, Wed, Behead, Del Cenere!
(15 August 2020, 01:29 PM)Nazario del Bosque Wrote: Lyssa, same as the above! Bed, Wed, Behead, Del Cenere!

Lyssa: "I... I can't answer such an embarrassing question!"

Lyssa internally: John or Nazario, Hosea but don't tell him, Ash obviously but not for real. 

Nazario: You gonna get into a romantic relationship or what? I wanna see some ships happening. 

Fennore: When will Lyssa see her bff again? :'(

Fredrick Knight: You ok over there with everything happening in CdC little guy?
Kamari Kaiser Wrote:Calrian, gush to us about your greatest fantasy!

Calrian: You know, most people would think my greatest fantasy is having a wildly successful enterprise and the love and adoration of every person I meet, but I have to say, no fantasy compares to spending time with you, love. What do you say we get out of here, get to know each other—h-hey!

[Image: 200?cb=20110914022401]

Nazario del Bosque Wrote:Lottie, are you regretting your decision to hang around the Gang?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5246181]

Jethro, who is your favorite Trouper? What do you like about him them?

Iomair, if you had to choose between duty or love, which would you choose? Why?

Argive, what's the biggest secret you have and are willing to share?

Nazario, what's your idea of a perfect day?

Torabera, where do you see yourself in a year's time?

Bellad, if you could learn a different vocation, what would you choose?
Kamari Kaiser Wrote:Duncan Mac'claidheim, I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I can't quite understand you.

Duncan: Whit cannae ye kin? Got yer lugs stuffed wi' sheep wool?

Lyssa Fontaine Wrote:Fredrick Knight: You ok over there with everything happening in CdC little guy?

Fredrick: *rapid hand movements* Scared, so scared. Haven't let my room in days, it's best if I just stay here, can't make anything worse.

[Image: SelfishTediousBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif]

Questions: 

Solomon: How's the head, made any new friends?

Jace: If you had to, who in Casa would you shoot in the butt?

Starlight: Times are hard but found anyone you like? Surely someone's broken through the tough lady exterior!

Manitou: Ahoy beautiful boy! What's the best fish you've ever caught/tasted?

c   r
(14 August 2020, 01:45 PM)Kamari Kaiser Wrote: Torabera Tanaka, you went from having no kids to suddenly six, how are you coping?[/list]
Tora:I'm just basking in the fact that I have a family again. Being surrounded by my kids makes me happier than I've been in a long time.

Access to lots of alcohol and being able to dump them on a servant for a while helps.

(15 August 2020, 02:09 PM)Lieselotte Temple Wrote: Torabera, where do you see yourself in a year's time?

Tora: Assuming my kids haven't given me a fatal heart attack and their mother hasn't chopped off my head, still kicking around Caledonia. Building things, trading things, stabbing things, the usual.

John Winthrop: How many little bastard Johns do you think are running around out there?

Kalypso Savoy: What's next for the former Queen?
(15 August 2020, 02:09 PM)Lieselotte Temple Wrote: Argive, what's the biggest secret you have and are willing to share?

Argive: The biggest one? -taps chin- ...It might take a while to share it, so, why don't I make you some tea first, hmm?

Sian, SPEAK!

Eros Damaichu, Sooo, how are you functioning in this pack that seems very goody-two-shoes compared to you?

Tamarack Oldroot, A Luperci reaches a hand out. Do you: bite it, let it pet you, or run away from it?

O'Riley Eternity, what are your thoughts on children of your own? If you had to choose someone to give you children, who would that female be?

Elphaba Revlis, stealing Despi's question above; which individuals would you Bed, Wed, and Behead, for Salsola?
Kamari Kaiser
— The Shadow —
(14 August 2020, 08:10 PM)Kalypso Savoy Wrote: Calan, someone confesses their love to you, what do you do? Hopefully nothing cowardly..

-Laughs awkwardly, scratching his head- Well, the first time something like that happened, I said 'Thank you'. Nothing else -- no joke. Then I avoided her for three weeks until her and her father left. I'd like to believe that I'd handle it better now, but who knows? I don't like this whole... picking one person... thing.

--

Bellad Songthorn, what are you plans for Founders Day? Anything special planned?

Teagan Stryder, are you bringing anything special for the Feast?

Saga D'Angelo, how are you settling in to life in New Caledonia? Any new paramours to report? Wink
(15 August 2020, 08:24 PM)Kronin Massacre Wrote: Teagan Stryder, are you bringing anything special for the Feast?

Teagan: Tch. I'm bringing food, but, I wouldn't consider it "special." Saga, Aidan, and I killed a bear recently. I've heard that the meat tastes similar to venison?

Till Van Ulrich-Lykoi, You see an albino bear, an albino moose, and an albino cougar. You only have one arrow. Which would you kill and why?

Nayavota Denahlii, do you think the All Mother cursed you when you were born with your club foot and lisp?

Luca Knight, do you believe that you're crazy?
Kamari Kaiser
— The Shadow —
(i LOVE this idea and i am living for it)

Songbird Wrote:Fennore and Wither Rose Soul, how would you rate your relationship with each other on a scale of 1-10? 1 being absolutely hate, 10 being adore.

Fen: ... -sigh-
Wither: -rolls eyes- Well, I'd say it's a solid 3.5, and the feeling's probably mutual.
Fen: Even that seems too high. But the feeling is indeed mutual.

Ruby Wrote:Fennore: When will Lyssa see her bff again? :'(

Fen: -smiles to herself- I do need to revisit the Ashen, now that everything has settled down... Lyssa was one of the first friends I made in this land. The distance between us should not be an excuse to not see each other every now and again.

Jazzy Wrote:Solomon: How's the head, made any new friends?

Solo: Well, I... uh. -scratches his neck awkwardly- It's not getting any better, if that's what you mean. I know I've met people, but they don't... stick around. I've gotten used to being alone.

Solo internally:

Kronin Massacre, will you ever find a little piece of happiness? :']

Brocade Valentine, how's it feel to be a new dad?!?!

Wally Sherman, are you getting used to Casa? Do you ever miss the Vale?

Daniel, are you ever gonna find love, Sheriff??

Andrew Winthrop, how's it feel to be in the same pack again as your ex-servant?  Regeyes1  Regeyes1

sig by Despi
(14 August 2020, 01:45 PM)Kamari Kaiser Wrote: Helena Troy Lykoi, if you could have had it all, where would you be right now?

Helena: What ies zhere to zay I am not 'aving everyzhing I am wanting right now? Zhat ies a very personal question to ask a lady. Tsk tsk, zome answers are classifié... Ief you really must know...

[Image: tenor.gif]

(15 August 2020, 05:19 PM)Cedric Stryder Wrote: Jace: If you had to, who in Casa would you shoot in the butt?

Jace: -Glowers heavily-  Honestly, right now Luca's ass is looking like a pretty good target.

(15 August 2020, 06:16 PM)Toraberā Tanaka Wrote: John Winthrop: How many little bastard Johns do you think are running around out there?

John:  Ain't enough booze in t'fuckin' world t'contemplate that crap

Teagan Stryder: What's would your thoughts be on the current state of Casa and the mental decline of your father?

Kronin Massacre: Do you ever think about the fairy woman you met in the forest? Would you like to see her again?
Helena Troy Lykoi
avatar by Songbird | player wiki | character wiki
(15 August 2020, 01:17 PM)Nazario del Bosque Wrote: Hosea, what's it like juggling all these Ladies?

Hosea: I ain't tryin' to juggle nothin', but how can I say no to any of these purdy ladies? :')

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ash, how do you feel now that you can never be an adventurer?

Belinda, do you have any regrets?

Lottie, what's it like rooming up with the cyclops  head honcho of DCG?

Kalypso, if any of your siblings came to visit you, who would you most want to see at your door (we all have favourites, right)?
[Image: M8AUygW.png]
So come by west by east
↞ Come by drunk or sober ↠
Tell me what you've done
Over and over
Lyssa Fontaine Wrote:Nazario, You gonna get into a romantic relationship or what? I wanna see some ships happening.

Nazario: Y'know, I just think, that uh, maybe-- Uh--
[Image: giphy.gif]

Lieselotte Temple Wrote:Nazario, what's your idea of a perfect day?

Nazario: Just... Just one day, where things are nice, and quiet, and there's a little bit of a breeze going, and nothin' needs fixed. Maybe someone to share it with.

Hosea Courtright Wrote:Ash, how do you feel now that you can never be an adventurer?

Ash: Fantastic, actually. Really great. Super good. Never been better.
[Image: giphy-downsized.gif]

Kamari, if you could redo any one event in your life, which one would it be and why?
Nazario- I think you need to talk to someone I'm here foryou. .

Hosea so what the hell. I heard rumors I !ain't the only one. god bless your soul.

Ash- do you even regret your decisions?
(15 August 2020, 06:21 PM)Kamari Kaiser Wrote: Sian, SPEAK!

Sian: "Um.. I did! In front of all of Casa. Please be proud of me."

Percival Parhelion, do you miss being bossed around by your Ma? What about Pa? And the caribou?

Remy Debois, who's yer Daddy?

Ibycus, how different is DCG to AniWaya?
[Image: Sian-Chibi-Aug-2020-2.png]
(16 August 2020, 12:01 AM)Hosea Courtright Wrote: Lottie, what's it like rooming up with the cyclops  head honcho of DCG?

Lottie: Well. I don't think he knows these walls are paper thin and I can hear every sound. Oh. *turns to wall* Sorry Rio, I meant to tell you, but then it got more awkward the longer I waited.

Krios Revlis, what kind of bachelor party would you have liked to have had?

Odalis, if you could go anywhere, where would you go?
(15 August 2020, 10:03 PM)Helena Troy Lykoi Wrote: Teagan Stryder: What's would your thoughts be on the current state of Casa and the mental decline of your father?

[Image: tenor.gif]

Teagan: ...where the fuck was Aldora, the Council, or my siblings during all of this? Why did they let Father go this far to begin with?!

(16 August 2020, 12:14 AM)Nazario del Bosque Wrote: Kamari, if you could redo any one event in your life, which one would it be and why?

Kamari: The day I argued with Krios over a cheap bracelet. I still believed that his actions were guided by his highborn upbringing, and we argued, resulting in drawing the Queen's attention. Had we not argued, we likely would not have been betrothed. My brother would have never left the Kingdom. And...perhaps...Krios' and I's relationship could have been different--better from the start, rather than years after.

QUESTIONS:
  • Cedric Stryder, who is/was your biggest idol and why?

• Nora Knight, do you hold any feelings of animosity towards your brother, Arlen, for what happened to Rumpa?

• Arlen Stryder, what would you change in your life right now? Your crippled leg? Your past mistakes? Something else?

• Johnathan Winthrop, what's your favorite pick-up line? Have you had any success in one in particular?

• Khalifa D'Angelo, has anybody ever caught your eye as mate material?

• Julius Valentine, what do you think of Narcissa? : )

• Faith de le Poer, what do you think of your children now? Are you happy that they've remained in Salsola? What about your sister, Dahlia, leaving without them?
Kamari Kaiser
— The Shadow —
(16 August 2020, 02:31 PM)Kamari Kaiser Wrote: Nora Knight, do you hold any feelings of animosity towards your brother, Arlen, for what happened to Rumpa?

Nora: I always will, but I think that feeling has been overshadowed by my worry that others will start treating Bastian like they did Rumpa, especially Arlen. None of it is his fault and he deserves to have a good life.

(16 August 2020, 02:31 PM)Kamari Kaiser Wrote: Faith de le Poer, what do you think of your children now?  Are you happy that they've remained in Salsola?  What about your sister, Dahlia, leaving without them?

Faith: I am proud of them of course, but I can't help but feel bad for Eden. He's a fine adult, but I don't like how I seem to cause some of his problems. As for them being in Salsola, I suppose the only other place they would belong is in... The Cartel? That's where I last saw Dahlia take them. I think it's more important that they are happy and with their family. Coaxoch has made some mistakes, but he and Sebastian have done so well raising them.

I want my sister to be happy, wherever it is she ended up. I think it was wise she didn't take the kids. I don't think their father would be very happy and Salsola doesn't seem like the place that would have been happy to give her mercy if she had taken them with her.

QUESTIONS:

Teagan Stryder: Sure seems like you jumped ship at the right time, or would you rather be back in Casa trying to sort this mess out?

Aidan Blacksun: What's it like having feelings now?  Regeyes2

Salsola Members: Ya'll are generally always a secretive bunch. Why not tell us the good/bad truth about someone or something?
Eden de le Ulrich
[Image: yfguJcT.png]

Avatar art by San · Sig art by Despi
(15 August 2020, 05:19 PM)Cedric Stryder Wrote: Starlight: Times are hard but found anyone you like? Surely someone's broken through the tough lady exterior!

Star: :| If you weren't my favorite uncle, you'd be hit by now.

(16 August 2020, 12:01 AM)Hosea Courtright Wrote: Belinda, do you have any regrets?

Bel: 'Course not. Why would I?

(16 August 2020, 02:31 PM)Kamari Kaiser Wrote: Arlen Stryder, what would you change in your life right now?  Your crippled leg?  Your past mistakes?  Something else?

Arlen: I'd make myself even more handsome :P. For real, though? I would change my past. All of it. Starting with agreeing to spar with Raine Nightshade.

Damon: What on earth do you see in your husband that no one else seems to see?
Teagan: Do you regret leaving Casa? Do you think you could have prevented the Lune's current madness?
Hosea: Do YOU have any regrets? Especially about a certain set of sisters?
Peony: How much are you willing to forgive Belinda for? Could she get away with murder with you?
Nazario: So how come you're still single? :o
(16 August 2020, 12:51 AM)Peony Braithwaite Wrote: Hosea so what the hell. I heard rumors I !ain't the only one. god bless your soul.

Hosea: Well I'm not sure where ya heard that, 'cause it ain't true... uhm... anymore.

(16 August 2020, 10:00 PM)Starlight Hushhowl Wrote: Hosea: Do YOU have any regrets? Especially about a certain set of sisters?

Hosea: I... probably shouldn't talk 'bout that.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lyssa, how do you think your life is going to be affected now with your injury? Maybe you could convince a certain one-eyed casanova to help you around while you heal... ;)

Gaia Dawnrunner, what do you miss most about Cour des Miracles? Having contact with other former Courtiers, do you ever reminisce or would you rather forget?

Peony, do you ever get homesick about Palisade? Who do you miss most that still lives there?

Evelyn Escuella, what's your newest moonshine experiment? Do you ever have Santiago taste test them for you?

Morrigan, do you miss anything about your previous pack in the mountains? Do you consider your move to DCG progress or a regret?
[Image: M8AUygW.png]
So come by west by east
↞ Come by drunk or sober ↠
Tell me what you've done
Over and over
(16 August 2020, 11:58 PM)Hosea Courtright Wrote: Lyssa, how do you think your life is going to be affected now with your injury? Maybe you could convince a certain one-eyed casanova to help you around while you heal... Wink

Lyssa: sigh "Well, I can't take care of Belle currently, which makes me really sad. Other than that, its a lot of sitting around cause I can't do much. It's pretty boring, but at least I've had a lot of visitors!"
"A one-eyed Casanova?" blush "I wouldn't mind... Or a certain Winthrop brother........ Hey!! Are you trying to distract me from the fact you dumped me?"

Nazario: ....will you be visiting me?
Peony: How are you feeling? With... glances at belly
Smike Wrote:Kalypso Savoy: What's next for the former Queen?

Kalypso: No more kids. No more. None thank you. But also, nothing particular planned ;) Nothing at all. Nope.

Pabs Wrote:Kalypso, if any of your siblings came to visit you, who would you most want to see at your door (we all have favourites, right)?

Kalypso: -long, long, long thinking- Honestly, I think I would want Thyri to come back, even as a ghost, or spirit or whatever. Even if it's brief. I know her kids would appreciate it, Merlin would, too. I would want to know she was okay in the end and that she had words of guidance for us and her kids.

San Wrote:Krios Revlis, what kind of bachelor party would you have liked to have had?

Krios:
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif]
(16 August 2020, 02:31 PM)Kamari Kaiser Wrote: Johnathan Winthrop, what's your favorite pick-up line?  Have you had any success in one in particular?

John: Pick up lines are kinda cliche, dont'cha think? I ain't really 'bout that, much. What I will say, jest b'tween you an' me, the ladies love a southern man, they like that y'all and southern drawl. Git's em goin' realll good. So, alls I gotta do is lay it on thick, an' they're droppin' at my feet like flies 'round pig shit.

Kamari Kaiser: If you had the chance to do over your life again, would you flee SL like your brother did?
〈 J⌑O⌑H⌑N⌑A⌑T⌑H⌑A⌑N 〉
avatar by Sanba | player wiki | character wiki | sig by despi
(16 August 2020, 02:50 PM)Eden de le Ulrich Wrote: Teagan Stryder: Sure seems like you jumped ship at the right time, or would you rather be back in Casa trying to sort this mess out?

(16 August 2020, 10:00 PM)Starlight Hushhowl Wrote: Teagan: Do you regret leaving Casa? Do you think you could have prevented the Lune's current madness?

Teagan: -visibly scowling- Tch, so many questions about my birthpack. I would not have left the Cavaliers had I thought they were not in capable hands. That was my mistake.

[Image: 0a56539aa1915c4316750af6ff50fc752af188ee_hq.gif]

I would have never let my father to fall to ruin.

(17 August 2020, 09:57 PM)Johnathan Winthrop Wrote: Kamari Kaiser: If you had the chance to do over your life again, would you flee SL like your brother did?

Kamari: -threads fingers together and rests chin on them- Who is to say that I cannot leave now? : ) Regardless, no. I would never flee like Kamil did.

Questions:
  • Vodeva, what do you think about the High King sleeping on the floor like a dog?

• Valan, soooo, Clementine? :DDDD

• Helena Troy Lykoi, if you had to wed your daughter, Pontifex, to someone, anyone, who would you choose?

• Jamie O'Neil, after having children and sticking around this time, do you regret abandoning that lass in Scotland that you got pregnant?
Kamari Kaiser
— The Shadow —
(17 August 2020, 11:57 PM)Kamari Kaiser Wrote: Jamie O'Neil, after having children and sticking around this time, do you regret abandoning that lass in Scotland that you got pregnant?

Jamie: Weel, mah da 'n' th' rest o' th' clan wanted me tae mairie th' lassie. Na wey in hell ah wis getting tied doon tae yin lassie! Mah freish lassie, she didnae expect anythin' o' me except tae be a da ilka noo 'n' then... Weel, that hud bin th' plan anyways... Ah dae regret goin awa her a' alone though. Raising weans is pernicketie.

Translation:  Well, my dad and the rest of the clan wanted me to marry the lass. No way in hell I was getting tied down to one lady! My new lass, she didn't expect anything of me except to be a dad every now and then... Well, that had been the plan anyway... I do regret leaving her all alone though. Raising kids is difficult.