Despi's Flash Design Auction!
HELLO HELLO HELLO FOLKS

Yet another one of these, I hear you exclaim, exasperated! Yes, I answer exuberantly!

My foolish daughter, my gremlin, the light of my life, the little hairy criminal who inhabits my home, as a puppy, used to pull pegs out of my lovely (sarcasm alert) cheap IKEA mattress foundation! (Note: It was not cheap. And also, the cover+mini pad that you're apparently supposed to buy with it for it to fully function are both sold separately) For nearly a dang year, this hasn't been a problem.

Until today.

Now weighing in around 54 pounds, Sadie is an eager blur of a hairball to truly contend with. Months of her jumping up and off and up and off and up again onto the mattress, and shredding countless sheets in her doing her Full Kiltered Zooms, my poor foundation made a worrisome CLUNK, and then a RATTLE, and a slightly ominous cracking sound! My mattress is... sagging... now a bit more than usual (which is Not Great for the ol' Herniated Disks) and now i'm in the market for a new mattress foundation!

(A picture of the perpetually blurry, hairy criminal in question: Why is she so blurry, you may ask? Easy, she is Constantly Vibrating with energy.)

Storytime Aside, I'm doin' a Flash Auction with some Designs! I've made a brand spankin' new template for it (which will NOT be available for people to use, so ~ooo, exclusivity ;D~) as well as added some fun lil BAUBLES to help with Palette differentiating stuff with EYEBALLS and PAWBEANS and EVEN CLAWS? Eye Color can be edited at the purchaser's request after the design's been won either at the end of the time frame, or if All-Bought, however, *other* details such as repainting markings, will not be available. Minimum Bid is $1!

The auction will expire on September 5th at noon, Mountain Standard Time.

Canyon Dust
[Image: KIyYWOs.png]
  • Current Bid: $30
  • Current Bidder: Mads
  • All-Buy: $60

Burnt Copper
[Image: Rdk0oli.png]
  • Current Bid: $25
  • Current Bidder: Adel

Windswept Sand
[Image: TWGzzAr.png]
  • Current Bid: $30
  • Current Bidder: Mads

Gold Vein
[Image: 0WuX24n.png]
  • Current Bid: $60
  • Current Bidder: All-Bought by an off-'Souls party

Whiskey Tremble
[Image: p3w1gAO.png]
  • Current Bid: $35
  • Current Bidder: Nocturne
SB on all of these!? 8D
You betcha <:
25$ for burnt copper pls
Sure thing~~
$25 on windswept sand. <3
Updated <3

Edit: Added more designs!

Edit 2: :x whoops Gold Vein got snapped up fast
Oooh, $25 on Whiskey Tremble, please! <3
$30 on whiskey tremble

$30 on canyon dust.

:3
Updated! c:
$30 on windswept sandddddd. T_T
(Mads, you're *wild*)

Updated with your bid <3
Three days (and 45 minutes) left! <:
HNNNG 35 on Whiskey Tremble, hahaha
Updated~!
We've got some 13 hours and 20 minutes left <:

Finished out (like seven hours ago whoops)
I couldn't help myself from doing a few more designs -- this time with Caravan Hound-esque landrace with colors inspired by indian pariah dogs! I'll probably end up closing this one up on September 18th at noon, Mountain Standard Time c: I'll also be advertisin' these off-site, too, just so everyone's aware! (Also don't mind me as I gradually edit this post as I finish the designs ;D)

Manhattan
[Image: vFPYQPI.png]
  • Current Bidder:

Daiquiri
[Image: dzwOhz1.png]
  • Current Bidder:
Two days on these babes!