lemonsnap threads!
I got my new hot mess Lemonsnap here ready to go!  She's a loner and needs some connections here in 'Souls; i'm pretty much down for anything, but be aware that she'll probably be pretty combative and jerkish to your character, lol.  But maybe your character won't mind? O:
[Image: uiujAUi.png]
I know I *really* want to somehow get Zsorthia to interact with her at some point, but idk how to realistically make that happen. XD fdsjlasdbfjisldkfb
"If at first you don't succeed...try black magic and/or mad science."
Heyyyyy, if she wants to come have a spell with BN we'd be happy to have her  Reghappy even for just a temporary time, though if that's not what you'd have in mind, we could just have a thread! :3
I could have someone swing up to Amherst and run into her there? :o O'Riley is out of the territory currently but will be back towards the end of the month and frequents the area, Otherwise, Grievous might head in that direction.
“History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.” ― Mark Twain
Might be fun to butt Lemonsnap and Tam against each other! She's a lonely gal atm so she might be a little more stubborn in the face of Lemonsnap's jerky-jerkiness than she might be otherwise. She probably wouldn't enter Amherst proper, but she might forage a bit on its outskirts?
Dan will love her. So much. And he hates everyone. He's also a fairly combative jerk lmao.
@Westy PMed you! :)

@Corie sure, id be down for a thread!

@Mel yes, that sounds awesome! Lemon should still be around Amherst near the end of the month if you want an O'Riley thread, but it's up to you - I'm sure both would be fun lol!

@yzz I am very down for this lol, I think Lemon would be super confused about the stubbornness since she'd be used to people just not putting up with her shit lol. Outskirts is cool - you want to start or should I?

@Vida yes yes! I need these two to interact so bad lmao. Where would be good + should I start or you?
If you could start it, that'd be great ^^ As close to DCG would be best, but I'm not against him travelling!
Awesome! I can get us a starter up in the next few days if yah want!
@Vida sounds good!

@Yzz sure! :) thanks!