[DND] The Fun House
Nyx's tail wagged again once the attention had come off of her own well-being somewhat and back onto the prospective journey to bring Whillow home and feed him. She could see that he was young, his demeanor was gentle, yet determined. He seemed like a hard worker, and Nyx wondered if he would feel at home with their group, or if he would merely have a meal, do what he could to repay them, and be on his way. Either way, a positive interaction was always a good thing in Nyx's eyes, so she smiled as she began to walk back in the direction from which she had come, the three males all hopefully following her as she went. "I-it's this way." The warrior spoke as she moved, her eyes turning back and another embarrassed smile playing on her petite features when the male thanked her. "I-i-it's nothing, w-we only w-want to make f-friends a-and connections."

The male came before her to push aside the brush that was obscuring her climb back from the banks of the stream, and Nyx blinked, giving a warm smile as she passed him and murmuring a quiet "Th-thank you." before walking on. She was truly embarrassed, not quite accustomed to the level of politeness and interest that the other had shown, far more acclimated as she was to fighting her own battles, as well as fighting battles in defense of others, seldom had she stood back and let someone help her like this. 

As they walked, the loner turned to ask her about the group that she'd mentioned, urging her to tell him about it, and to this she sighed in a moment of relief. This was something she could easily talk about, as she herself had played a large hand in the formation of the group. "O-of course." She began, looking up as she pondered what to tell him for a moment. "B-Bête Noire, i-it's not a large group..." She began, her hands clasped behind her, fingers fidgeting and interlocking above her tail. "M-most of us came f-from a pack, b-but that was... a-a violent way of life, a-always driving p-people away f-from the borders, a-always fighting with o-other packs, I-I didn't want t-to live that way anymore... H-here we don't d-drive people away, w-we welcome a-anyone wh-who passes by, a-and we live m-mostly in peace..." She concluded, looking down at the four legged male as they walked.
[Image: 4PQhq5B.png]

Messages In This Thread
The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 16 September 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 06:37 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 18 September 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 18 September 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 18 September 2020, 03:39 PM