[DND] The Fun House
She took pause for a moment and smiled. Sounded too good to be true, huh? "W-well, m-maybe it is too good t-to be true... Y-you can s-see that I'm injured, b-but i-it's u-usually peaceful." She admitted with a slight shrug of her shoulders as they walked. Her arms and legs that were exposed were practically covered in various scars from various fights, even her face was marred, this injury she had to her back, she couldn't see it, but she knew that it was only the first scar she had received in the duration of the existence of Bête Noire, and it wasn't anything life threatening. She could no longer recall the amount of time's she'd risked her life to packs prior.

She was about to say more, when the male ran out in front of her to a clump of little flowers and began to instruct her on how to apply them to her wound. Besekel perked his ears in interest at this find and walked up ahead of the rest, looking at the plants the other wolf had found as Uriah and Nyx arrived in tow, before verifying what Quilo had said. "He's right." Was all the younger twin said as Nyx looked on with reluctance.

"W-well, a-alright, th-thank you." The femme spoke before lowering herself to the ground, sitting as she began to unwrap and peel the old bandage from her wound. Her chest and abdomen, both front and back, were revealed to have even more scars, long stripes of overlapping claw marks from different battles and different times, her back had one large and long set of claw marks that was old, covered in a greyish pink scarred skin, with another, fresher wound running diagonally between her shoulder blades, one long gash that had stitches, and another shallow cut that hadn't required any ran parallel.

"I-I had it looked at a-a couple days ago, b-but i-it seems like it's s-still bleeding, m-maybe because I-I sleep on my back." The fighter laughed a bit, not showing any pain from peeling the bandages from the scabs that had formed and the drying blood stuck in her fur, she had plenty of experience with hiding her pain.
[Image: 4PQhq5B.png]

Messages In This Thread
The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 16 September 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 06:37 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 18 September 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 18 September 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 18 September 2020, 03:39 PM