[DND] The Fun House
As the white furred male sat with them and they all began to eat and make acquaintances of each other, Nyx asked the wolf about himself, trying to open the air between them, and, however seemingly reluctantly he did so, Whillow began to regale a very basic outline of his story for them. Immediately, she was intrigued. "Y-you and I s-seem to be a-a lot alike... I-I was born, f-far west of here a-as well... I-In a place all the way a-across the land, wh-where a-another ocean lives... M-my parents a-and family w-were also non-Luperci." 

She gave a faint hint of a smile at her earliest memories, yet still, for her, these memories had been a great source of pain throughout her adolescent and young adult life. She was pulled out of her reminiscing suddenly by the sight and sound of the white wolf scarfing down his meal quite eagerly, the mother giggling good-naturedly before she cut and took a bite of her own meal. Nyx was not a stranger to eating in a more feral form, she didn't need utensils, but being able to cut up her food was certainly easier than having to tear off chunks of it with her teeth.

She listened intently and thoughtfully, marveling at certain details of his tale. A gypsy troupe, learning to read and not write very well, "That all sounds s-so exciting... a-and also hard... y-you're a strong wolf, W-Whillow." She told him. She could respond to his stories with stories of her own, but she wanted to let him have his moment to share his own, and more than that, she wanted to hear them. Her tail wagged subtly behind her, but still, the tide of the conversation changed, and he turned his attention to asking questions of Nyx. 

Turning her eyes skywards as she thought, the warrior fiddled idly with the food knife in her hands and gave a somewhat crooked smile. "B-Before we moved here... w-we lived i-in a pack f-further east from here, o-on the peninsula. A-Anathema. They were... v-very hated, a-and the name would linger... P-people who knew we were f-from Anathema would see us a-as enemies before they even kn-knew us. S-so like you, w-we didn't have to leave, b-but we c-couldn't stay. A-Anathema i-is long gone, but s-some of the older canines o-on the peninsula y-you'll find still h-hold onto a deep hatred and anger."
[Image: 4PQhq5B.png]

Messages In This Thread
The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 16 September 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 06:37 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 18 September 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 18 September 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 18 September 2020, 03:39 PM