[DND] The Fun House
Quilo's eyes and ears trained on her with a slightly shifting gaze, as she told an abridged version of her own story. Anathema was an alien name to him, but he could understand the kinds of things it took to acquire a reputation like that. Anathema didn't sound kind even in name, which was fitting considering the literal definition of it.

"Similar starts, maybe we'll end up saving some paper. It's good to meet another who started as a non-luperci, it helps to have that understanding, being surrounded by silverware and opposable thumbs. In addition, thank you for the compliment. I'm glad that I'm a strong wolf, I don't know if I'd have been able to make it to sitting here if I wasn't."

Quilo finished off the last of the food in front of him, even going so far as to lick the table. Satisfied, he focused his gaze back in her direction. "A pack like Anathema doesn't seem to suit you or these two. I'd like to assume the rest here are good folks, but I've yet to meet them all to make those conclusions myself. That being said, I'm glad Anathema is gone. You guys get a fresh start, to show the world the real you, the good you. Just like I had to put my pack all behind me, to show the real me, the good me. Those older ones will die off and the newer ones will see the real you, without prejudice. I barely know you and you barely know me, but you have shown me kindness that I didn't get out there. You've proven to me that you aren't worthy of this Anathema prejudice, unless you're all lying to me, in which case, bravo because you fooled me to the bone." He chuckled, shifting a little on the seat.

As the others ate, he politely helped himself to whatever he could reach, every so often grabbing another small piece of meat, or a single potato. He wanted to make sure he didn't overextend his fair share, so he was extra careful to gauge reactions to each of his paw fishing attempts, all the way up until his stomach gave the all clear.

"You know, about being a Luperci. I was...let's say I was given an opportunity, but I didn't like the terms, so I chose not to. Just out of curiosity, Nyx, what made you decide to go through with it? You know, accepting the change."
Walks, "Talks", and thinks.

Messages In This Thread
The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 16 September 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 06:37 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 17 September 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 17 September 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 18 September 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: The Fun House - by Nyx Greyfire - 18 September 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: The Fun House - by Quilo - 18 September 2020, 03:39 PM