Looking for a couple of threads (SL)
Hey there, I recently joined as a loner and I am looking to pick up a couple of threads with my lil lady Rhaea here! Specifically, I am looking to have her join Salsola shortly, so ideally I'd love it if I could have a couple of threads with characters that know of or belong to that pack! Cheers! :)
Hi Annie!

First off, welcome to 'Souls, it's lots of fun here. (:

If you're looking for a way into Salsola, I have Clementine here who'd be more than happy to recruit someone. You'd be helping me out, actually, since it's the last requirement I need for a co-rank. :>

Alternatively, my boy Voltaire and his sister have a vague idea of where it is, but have been having a hard time finding it.
Hello!!

Welcome to Souls!

I have my sad guy Casimir to offer you! He is a Salsolan, currently a little wary of outsiders after a recent attack, but he has a gentle disposition and is a swordsman too! Would love to thread, either before or after Rhaea has joined.

Let me know if you'd like to hash out details over PM or DM (if you have Discord!) :)
Thank you!

@Lorraine: Two birds with one stone, sounds good to me! I can start it for us in a neutral territory adjacent to the pack or something similar, would that work for you? :)

@San: Rhaea is a sword-wo-man too, so I'd like that very much, yes please, and I wouldn't mind having one before she joins! I can start this thread too in a nearby neutral territory if that would be acceptable? :D

I'll be honest and admit that I'm not very creative regarding plot ideas off the bat with a new character, so I'm very fine with winging things and seeing where this takes us, unless you guys have any particular ideas or preferences. I'll definitely try to make sure Rhaea will be on her best behaviour! :D
(11 January 2021, 05:39 PM)Rhaea Wrote: @San: Rhaea is a sword-wo-man too, so I'd like that very much, yes please, and I wouldn't mind having one before she joins! I can start this thread too in a nearby neutral territory if that would be acceptable? :D

I'll be honest and admit that I'm not very creative regarding plot ideas off the bat with a new character, so I'm very fine with winging things and seeing where this takes us, unless you guys have any particular ideas or preferences. I'll definitely try to make sure Rhaea will be on her best behaviour! :D

Haha I get ya, I'm happy to wing things! And nearby neutral territory sounds great, thank you so much for starting!! :D
(11 January 2021, 11:06 PM)San Wrote: Haha I get ya, I'm happy to wing things! And nearby neutral territory sounds great, thank you so much for starting!! :D

Eeeexcellent, here you go: https://soulsrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=48979
(11 January 2021, 05:39 PM)Rhaea Wrote: @Lorraine: Two birds with one stone, sounds good to me! I can start it for us in a neutral territory adjacent to the pack or something similar, would that work for you? :)

Sorry for the delay, but that'd be great!
@Lorraine, here ya go, apologies for my own delay :) https://soulsrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=48991