It's been a while, but I'm gonna test out some floaty head commissions...

These will be inked and shaded traditionally and digitally colored. Originals are approximately 4"x4". I will probably do a few more batches if this goes well; if you think you might be commissioning again in the future, I can hold originals for up to a year before they get lost forever in my studio.

Pricing:
  • Complex markings, fancy Optime hair, clothing, accessories: +$5
  • Shipping, if you want the original: +$5 (domestic US) or +$15 (international)

Examples:
[Image: avatar_6087.png?dateline=1614909432] [Image: avatar_3642.png]

Slots for May 14th Completion:
1. Claimed
2. Claimed
3. Claimed
4. Claimed
5. Claimed

Slots will CLOSE, regardless of whether they're filled at the end of the day Wednesday, May 5th.

If you'd like a slot, please EMAIL ME (kiriska at gmail) with the following:

Quote:
  • Character Name:
  • Character Form: Lupus/Secui/Optime
  • Character Species:
  • Reference(s): Attached or embedded in email
  • Expression:
  • Ship Original?:
  • Email for Paypal Invoice:
  • Additional Notes/Comments:

My regular commissions are also open. If you want to discuss other types of work, feel free to email me or use the form on that commissions page. Thanks!
it was me. i broke it.
commission info | twitter | instagram | fb
Batch 1, complete:

[Image: avbatch01_01-small.png] [Image: avbatch01_02-small.png] [Image: avbatch01_03-small.png] [Image: avbatch01_04-small.png] [Image: avbatch01_05-small.png]

First post updated with a second batch of slots for March 22nd completion, and that will probably be it for this month. Thank you all for the interest. ♥
it was me. i broke it.
Batch 2 was just one Soulster and someone's DnD Tabaxi character and some of my human OCs for examples. :P

[Image: ExC1cR1VgAIPBR_.jpg]
it was me. i broke it.
Added 6 slots for May 14th completion. Slots close on May 5th, regardless if they're filled. Do note that these do not need to be for 'Souls characters. Happy to do D&D characters, random OCs, fanart, whatever.

Also -- please EMAIL ME (kiriska/gmail) about commissions, rather than using PM if possible. This makes it way more organised for me. Thanks!
it was me. i broke it.