It's been a while, but I'm gonna test out some floaty head commissions...

These will be inked and shaded traditionally and digitally colored. Originals are approximately 4"x4". I will probably do a few more batches if this goes well; if you think you might be commissioning again in the future, I can hold originals for up to a year before they get lost forever in my studio.

Pricing:
  • Complex markings, fancy Optime hair, clothing, accessories: +$5
  • Shipping, if you want the original: +$5 (domestic US) or +$15 (international)

Examples:
[Image: avatar_6087.png?dateline=1614909432] [Image: avatar_3642.png]

Current slots & info: SEE HERE

If you'd like a slot, you can either use the form here or EMAIL ME (hey at kiriska dot com) with the following:

Quote:
  • Character Name:
  • Character Form: Lupus/Secui/Optime
  • Character Species:
  • Reference(s): Attached or embedded in email
  • Expression:
  • Ship Original?:
  • Email for Paypal Invoice:
  • Additional Notes/Comments:

My regular commissions are also open. If you want to discuss other types of work, feel free to email me or use the form on that commissions page. Thanks!
it was me. i broke it.
commission info | instagram
Batch 1, complete:

[Image: avbatch01_01-small.png] [Image: avbatch01_02-small.png] [Image: avbatch01_03-small.png] [Image: avbatch01_04-small.png] [Image: avbatch01_05-small.png]

First post updated with a second batch of slots for March 22nd completion, and that will probably be it for this month. Thank you all for the interest. ♥
it was me. i broke it.
Batch 2 was just one Soulster and someone's DnD Tabaxi character and some of my human OCs for examples. :P

[Image: ExC1cR1VgAIPBR_.jpg]
it was me. i broke it.
Added 6 slots for May 14th completion. Slots close on May 5th, regardless if they're filled. Do note that these do not need to be for 'Souls characters. Happy to do D&D characters, random OCs, fanart, whatever.

Also -- please EMAIL ME (kiriska/gmail) about commissions, rather than using PM if possible. This makes it way more organised for me. Thanks!
it was me. i broke it.
[Image: avbatch_02.jpg]

Finished this batch! Will try to do a batch next month too. :>
it was me. i broke it.
these are VERY nice! I will try to get my paws on some beautiful Kiri art <3
June batch is open. No slot limit.

Rather than keep track of 'Souls and other bust commissions separately, I'm trying to consolidate everything so it's easier for me. You can use the form here or email me directly to snag slots.

Please inquire by June 11th (this Friday). This batch will be finished by the 25th. Thanks!
it was me. i broke it.
HNNNG do want! *grabby hands.* T.T These are all super amazing!

I will most likely need to wait for the next batch, I think this Friday is cutting it too close to payday. :(

Looking forward to seeing more of these! :D
"If at first you don't succeed...try black magic and/or mad science."
"I've got 99 problems and chronic illness is all of them."
"Live. Laugh. Love. Learn."
"The Earth without art is just eh."
"Music is Love, Music is Life!"
"When life knocks you down, roll over and look up at the stars."
"Life is not about the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

[Image: Rae-Pixel-Mini.png]
Open again.

Inquire by July 10th. Completion by July 25th.

This was last month's batch:
[Image: avbatch_04.jpg]
it was me. i broke it.
id like to claim a slot!
[Image: bdmpOoy.png]