Spring threads for ya boys
Hey demons what up it's me ya boy

I'd like to try and shake off some rust and dust now that my schedule's opened up! If any of this interests you, hit me up on Discord or we can talk here! :>

Calrian Amaranthe
Open to anyone, I am looking for 1 or 2 threads with him, preferably no meet and greets but more focused threads.
  • I'd like to get him brokering some deals, be it with packs, bands, or individuals! He can travel for this. Can have it be that he's seeking something from your character or vice versa!
  • Random but, I love the idea of a debonair rival for Cal (the Hansel to his Derek Zoolander, the Gary Oak to his Ash Ketchum, etc etc)! Someone who doesn't mind swinging by Roja to show off how cool and hot they are and wind Cal up with their effortless greatness. If you are interested, hmu on discord so we can hash it out!!
  • I'd also love for Cal to witness something he really shouldn't have. We can figure out consequences over DM!

Casimir Soul
Open to Salsolans and New Caledonians!
  • Casimir will be trading in the pack event! He's not very good at bartering if you want to take advantage of him. He can also come with his mean cousin Lyra, who is the opposite of what I just wrote and will 100% look to take advantage of you.
  • After the loss of his only friend Maximo (RIP), Casimir has started to train a new buddy with the guidance of Grievous! Things sure are coming up, milhouse Casimir! Looking for someone who would like to go riding with Casimir and new friend.
  • Also looking to get Casimir involved in the Pack Project. Would love to do these prompts: "An outdoor fire pit needs dug out and constructed, and firewood needs collected" and "Clean out the brook! Debris like leaves and branches might clog up the waterway."

Task list:
1. Starter for Azalea/Cas
2. Starter for Eden/Cas
3. Starter for Argive/Cas
4. Starter for Percy/Cas

Thanks! <3
Hey there! Imma offer up Azalea for the pack project thread "An outdoor fire pit needs dug out and constructed, and firewood needs collected". If someone DM'd you already or has a strong preference, I don't really care either way. XD

I'm thinking that while they are doing that Azalea can meet her raven friend for the first time and start their bromance (outlined here).
(8 April 2021, 12:08 AM)Juni Wrote: Hey there! Imma offer up Azalea for the pack project thread "An outdoor fire pit needs dug out and constructed, and firewood needs collected". If someone DM'd you already or has a strong preference, I don't really care either way. XD

I'm thinking that while they are doing that Azalea can meet her raven friend for the first time and start their bromance (outlined here).

Hey!! that is awesome, let’s do it! I can start us something soon :3

Also, in case you are interested, Cas is familiar with the corvids in the area (he carries around little treats on the off chance they are Clementine’s bird Aberdeen), so he could totally help Azalea foster that relationship!
I love that Case carries around treats for the birds and Azalea would totally copy him! This is perfect! I asked whether you'd like to start the other thread idea on my thread request page. I forgot we had two threads, lmao. How about you start this thread since Casimir is leading this particular project and I'll start the other thread?
(8 April 2021, 04:10 PM)Juni Wrote: I love that Case carries around treats for the birds and Azalea would totally copy him! This is perfect! I asked whether you'd like to start the other thread idea on my thread request page. I forgot we had two threads, lmao. How about you start this thread since Casimir is leading this particular project and I'll start the other thread?

Haha it's all good! Yes let's do that :)
I could either give you a thread with Argive (+/- his new cNPC, Larunda) & Casimir, or, Naomi (+/- her cNPC, Ronin) & Casimir pending NC's trading roster come tomorrow/April 10th? :O

If Argive, they could do the other Pack Project option?

If Naomi, (so long as she's approved for the group) she and Casimir could trade blade(s) for bow(s) and talk about swords and horses? :O
(8 April 2021, 08:02 PM)Songbird Wrote: I could either give you a thread with Argive (+/- his new cNPC, Larunda) & Casimir, or, Naomi (+/- her cNPC, Ronin) & Casimir pending NC's trading roster come tomorrow/April 10th?  :O

If Argive, they could do the other Pack Project option?

If Naomi, (so long as she's approved for the group) she and Casimir could trade blade(s) for bow(s) and talk about swords and horses?  :O

Ahh I forgot to update (Cas and Eden are gonna do the other project option), but I'd love to have a Cas/Argive/Larunda thread. Do you wanna do another prompt from the pack project? :B Maybe this one (they could all garden together!): "Don't forget to do some groundskeeping! Remove larger branches, glass, and other troublesome debris. Take it up a notch and plant some flowers -- Salsola's trademark thistle always looks good."

And omg yes to a thread with Naomi too!! They should totally test out each other's trade stuffs!!! Maybe a light spar (that could turn into a friendship hahaha)!
(8 April 2021, 10:33 PM)San Wrote: Ahh I forgot to update (Cas and Eden are gonna do the other project option), but I'd love to have a Cas/Argive/Larunda thread. Do you wanna do another prompt from the pack project? :B Maybe this one (they could all garden together!): "Don't forget to do some groundskeeping! Remove larger branches, glass, and other troublesome debris. Take it up a notch and plant some flowers -- Salsola's trademark thistle always looks good."

And omg yes to a thread with Naomi too!! They should totally test out each other's trade stuffs!!! Maybe a light spar (that could turn into a friendship hahaha)!

xDD All good! We can do the alternate suggestion if you're up for another Pack Project thread! Alternatively, Argive could maybe help poor Casimir with setting up their stall (if him and Lyra are doing a stall?) or carrying things to the Marketplace (with the help of Larunda's Romeo!) for the NC trade event?

YESSSS! @ Naomi/Casimir thread idea! I gotta wait until the roster announcements are made first, but, whether she's on it or not, they can still trade/spar on their own time too!
(8 April 2021, 11:10 PM)Songbird Wrote: xDD  All good!  We can do the alternate suggestion if you're up for another Pack Project thread!  Alternatively, Argive could maybe help poor Casimir with setting up their stall (if him and Lyra are doing a stall?) or carrying things to the Marketplace (with the help of Larunda's Romeo!) for the NC trade event?

YESSSS! @ Naomi/Casimir thread idea!  I gotta wait until the roster announcements are made first, but, whether she's on it or not, they can still trade/spar on their own time too!

Re: Argive/Cas: Oooh, I like the idea of him helping set up the stall! I can bring Lyra around to micro-manage and argue with Argive if you like, or we can keep it simple and just have it be the boys. Maybe Argive can give Casimir some pointers about trading? Who start?

Re: Naomi/Cas: Ahh yay! Ok! I will await the roster announcements, and if not that, yess let's have an encounter anyway! :)
(9 April 2021, 12:36 AM)San Wrote: Re: Argive/Cas: Oooh, I like the idea of him helping set up the stall! I can bring Lyra around to micro-manage and argue with Argive if you like, or we can keep it simple and just have it be the boys. Maybe Argive can give Casimir some pointers about trading? Who start?

Re: Naomi/Cas: Ahh yay! Ok! I will await the roster announcements, and if not that, yess let's have an encounter anyway! :)

Doesn't matter to me, really! Either or sounds fun, so, whatever you feel like! I can start unless you're just itching for posts on Casimir!

I can start the Naomi one since it's being delayed because of me! xD I can start the Naomi one! :3 She'll be with the NC trading group coming to SL and will be able to stay inside the pack for the duration of the event!
(9 April 2021, 11:53 AM)Songbird Wrote: Doesn't matter to me, really!  Either or sounds fun, so, whatever you feel like!  I can start unless you're just itching for posts on Casimir!

I can start the Naomi one since it's being delayed because of me! xD  I can start the Naomi one!  :3  She'll be with the NC trading group coming to SL and will be able to stay inside the pack for the duration of the event!

Okay!! I can start the Argive/Cas one :B Thank youu!!