Ruby's Map and Layout Design Shop
Hello all! 

I just testing the waters right now, but I'm looking to fill a void I've found here in the Souls verse... Maps and building layouts for our rp! I have been creating a ton of maps recently for d&d, which got me thinking, why not use my creative powers, Inkarnate subscription, and excess of summer time for good here as well! Of course, there will be some limitations as I am using a website and do not possess magical drawing powers.    

$10-15 for a house layout, depending on the size and complexity.
$20-30 for a community building or regional map.

House example 1
House example 2
House example 3
Map example 1

SLOTS:
1- OPEN
2- OPEN
3- OPEN
4- OPEN
This is absolutely something I'm interested in! I'd love to have references to put up on my character wikis, so I'd be down for a slot! :D
(Also I think you could charge higher, I've tried even just the free trail of Inkarnate and I wanted to rip my hair out lol)
[Image: 6e8dedf9062d8af6.png]
(22 July 2021, 11:09 PM)Pabs Wrote: This is absolutely something I'm interested in! I'd love to have references to put up on my character wikis, so I'd be down for a slot! :D
(Also I think you could charge higher, I've tried even just the free trail of Inkarnate and I wanted to rip my hair out lol)

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: y5hmRP0.jpg][/font]