[P] Its hard to keep the rainclouds out
The whispers of the past became a chorus. Faces and names, familiar and known. Even Pim. Was it kismet, for he to return to his home, only to find a remnant. Another Krokaran cast to the wind amidst ash and embers. Those fires had stoked an anger that burned furiously, but time and age quelled Aenan's spite. He looked back at his life in Krokar with wistful fondness, though he tried to not dwell on the end.

"Aenan Pyr," he introduced himself. It was okay that that youngster didn't know who he was, the fisherman had lead a very quiet life in the pack. "My son Shiras is with me," he explained, waving over the younger Pyr. The man approached, staying his knife hand. Shiras was almost the spitting image of Aenan, more ruddier in places, and certainly less touched by age. Still, he had a touch of grey, a telltale sign of age. "He was born far away in my home pack," the elder explained, hoping to shoo away any confusion. The Pyr son was the result of a puppy crush carried into adulthood.

Shiras offered a nod and a hello to the two, and tossed a sly wink towards Reblin. "I ventured way back west after everything," Aenan explained, gesturing to their burned village. "Found a whole litter of my own that I never knew about," the old fisherman's voice was softer than normal, there was a tinge of regret there. "What about you, Percival? What have you found since we departed?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its hard to keep the rainclouds out - by Aenan Pyr - 2 September 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Its hard to keep the rainclouds out - by Aenan Pyr - 3 October 2021, 10:16 PM
RE: Its hard to keep the rainclouds out - by Aenan Pyr - 10 October 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: Its hard to keep the rainclouds out - by Aenan Pyr - 22 October 2021, 11:08 PM
RE: Its hard to keep the rainclouds out - by Aenan Pyr - 27 October 2021, 08:22 PM