[P] [LCS] at the beginning and end of it all.
Wc – 255
2cd Round of Horse shoes, against Kyle/Scott. Kyle moves onto the next round. 

SISTER OF THE [ M O O N ],

Morrigan had emerged from the match with Rhodes victorious, much to her delight. She’d hope anyways, the coyote was a young man in possession of some very weak looking arms. It would have been a sore loss for the Witch to lose to someone younger than her, even if the difference was only half a year. Puffing up her chest with pride, she lingered and watched the rest of the matches with shrewd, pastel eyes.

Brushing a stray curl behind her ear, the Witch’s attention was fixed on Alonso once more as he read out who won in their respective pairings, who would be moving onto the second round and the newly chosen match ups. Snorting softly as her opponent was named, Morrigan strode towards the pits and took her place. What kind of name is Kyle? Seemed rather plain for the bunch that was assembled – but as her eyes skimmed over the much shorter male the Witch sized him up and decided right then and there she’d win.

He was so short. Remarkably so for a male wolf as well, but his case clearly couldn’t be helped. The coin flip was tossed and Morrigan won the right to go first again and this pleased her. With a smile of confidence, the hybrid stepped forward and tossed the semi-circle of metal – this time with a much harder throw. Her grin quickly vanished at the position it landed in and she winced before tossing the next shoe, a much better toss but falling short again. Shit. 

D A U G H T E R OF THE WOODS.

[Image: 7HdY84l.png]

From my ROTTING BODY, flowers shall G R O W, and I am THEM & that is E T E R N I T Y.