[EVENT] Secret Santa 2021

Secret Santa!

Yup, it's time again for Secret Santa -- your annual exchange of pretty graphics or shiny art!

How does this work?

If you're unfamiliar with traditional Secret Santas, here's how they work!

First, you leave the information for one of your characters: name, appearance, anything of that nature. After the sign-up period, we'll take the names of each person and assign them to another person randomly to make a gift. You make a gift for your person based on the information they've provided for their character! Gift assignments are done round robin style, so your giftee and the person giving you a gift are different people.

Participants have the option of giving and receiving either a tableset for posts or drawn artwork.

Great! What info do I need to post?

If you're looking to GIVE and RECEIVE a TABLESET:

Code:
[b]TYPE:[/b] TABLESET

[b]AVATAR[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Reference Pictures:[/b] (If you have any!)
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] (Accessories, scars and markings missing from refs, etc.)
[b]Text:[/b] (If any)
[b]Picture you would like used:[/b] (If you have one.)
[b]Other:[/b]

[b]TABLE[/b]

[b]Table Size Preference:[/b] (In pixels, eg: 400 wide, or max 200px for image)
[b]Color Scheme:[/b]
[b]Mood:[/b]
[b]Lyrics:[/b]
[b]Picture you would like used:[/b] (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.)

[b]SIGNATURE[/b]

[b]Text or Image?:[/b]
[b]Lyrics/Words:[/b]

If you're looking to GIVE and RECEIVE a DRAWN ART:

Code:
[b]TYPE:[/b] ART

[b]Additional Notes:[/b] (Accessories, scars and markings missing from refs, etc.)

If you are okay with both GIVING and RECEIVING either a tableset OR drawn art (do note that this means you must be capable of both making tablesets AND drawing):

Code:
[b]TYPE:[/b] EITHER

[b]AVATAR[/b]

[b]Text:[/b] (If any)

[b]TABLE[/b]

[b]Table Size Preference:[/b] (In pixels, eg: 400 wide, or max 200px for image)
[b]Color Scheme:[/b]
[b]Mood:[/b]
[b]Lyrics:[/b]
[b]Picture you would like used:[/b] (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.)

[b]SIGNATURE[/b]

[b]Text or Image?:[/b]
[b]Lyrics/Words:[/b]

[b]ART[/b]

Timeline

• December 1: Sign-ups begin!
  • December 7: Sign-ups end at 11:59 pm EST!
  • December 9: Giftee information will be PM'd to all participants!
  • December 25: All sets are due!

Some things to keep in mind...

• Please do NOT sign up for Secret Santa if you have no idea how to draw or make a table, graphics, etc.
  • A tableset includes a table, avatar, AND signature. You're welcome to include more, but please have at least these three things unless your giftee specifies otherwise!
  • Drawn art MUST be finished and colored and a minimum of a headshot/avatar. More elaborate pieces are definitely allowed, but unfinished sketches and uncolored lineart are not!
  • Please keep in mind board-wide graphics rules.
  • Please only request items for characters at 'Souls.
  • In an effort to ensure that everyone receives their gifts, please remember that participants who don't finish their gifts by the due date will be barred from participating in contests and other board events until they complete their part.

awww yeah here we go secret santa!!

TYPE: ART

Character Name: Casimir Soul
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 3
Reference Pictures: Avatar, Lupus Pixel
Additional Notes: Would love some kind of "holiday" themed art! Whatever you feel up to this year <3

Character Name: Veyron Knight
Character Age: 6-7 months
Reference Pictures: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3
Additional Notes: Optime form is preferred, otherwise have fun :)

Character Name: Zanthe Damaichu
Character Age: <1 year
Reference Pictures: Full Gallery
Additional Notes: I'd like some Optime art of him if possible, even though he is still a young lad. Something that shows off his Damaichu mark would also be nice.

Character Name: Dorian Savoy
Character Age: 1.5 years old
Reference Pictures: Ref 1, Ref 2
Additional Notes: he's a sassy boy doing sassy things and getting flustered for being a dumb sassy boy.

Character Name: Liam del Morte
Character Age: 5
Reference Pictures: Headshot by Despi , headshot by Kiri , fullbody by Despi
Additional Notes: Wiki page for more info. As far as ideas go, you could draw him with a bow or with his pet raven Allen.
[Image: randum_fursona_2.png]
Viktory System
Hey there, we are the Viktory System! We are a system. That is to say, we are many people that live in one physical body. Just think of us as a team collaborating to write. Below are some links where you can find more information about plurality and systems like us if you're curious.

We use wulf/wulfs/wulfself pronouns as well as he/him, both individually and collectively. 

What is plurality?Plural jumpstartQuestioning?

[Image: he_him_by_agent_pits-d88i5w6.png]
[Image: uHGBiGF.png] [Image: Xz5AJWt.png] [Image: geXceWY.png] [Image: transgender_by_agent_pits-d88d990.png]
(Art is by me)

Character Name: Oberyn Haskel
Reference Pictures: Headshot, Young Fullbody by Raze, Young Fullbody by Raze
Additional Notes: Please draw Oberyn in his Lupus form! He is a bit bulkier/filled out now that he is an adult.
“History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.” ― Mark Twain
Player Wiki | Primary Character

[Image: 80x15_songbird.png]

Character Name: Lyra Damaichu
Character Gender: female
Character Age: 6months
Reference Pictures: Lyra wiki1,2Avatar
Additional Notes: would love something in optime. Any pose or form chosen though will be amazing!

Character Name: Delphine La Weir
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: Just turned one year old.
Reference Pictures: https://i.imgur.com/nLZX7Ib.png, https://i.imgur.com/uHrUtQL.png
Additional Notes: She is petite and fine boned, with very large ears as a jackal heavy hybrid. I would prefer optime if possible. She wears a bone mask very frequently, and has auburn hair frequently in various braids that is v long. Her tail is also longer then normal, and very plush.
Character Name: Asher Johansen
Character Age: 4
Reference Pictures: The most recent avatar I have made, shorter hair here, shows his necklace properlyan older hairstyle, but it shows his earring properly
Additional Notes: he has a scar on his chest, I can provide a proper reference if needed, I just don't have one on hand atm.
A true selfless act always sparks another

Character Name: Kallippos Paddock
Character Gender: Non-binary
Reference Pictures: Optime Avatar, Optime Ref, Lupus Pixel, Lupus Avatar
Additional Notes: he sometimes has a small braid that would be cool to include!!! (think padawan braid :3)
[Image: NmX4OYj_transparent.png]
Nicolas
We're the therapists pumpin' through your speakers, delivering just what you need! We're well read and poised, we're the best boys!

Player WikiMy Sites

[Image: demiboy_by_agent_pits-d88d99e.png] [Image: trN48D4.png] [Image: autistic_by_irisidium-dc4mmox.png] [Image: geXceWY.png]
(Art Credit)

Character Name: Saga D'Angelo
Character Gender: Female
Reference Pictures: https://i.imgur.com/9cAd4HC.png, https://i.imgur.com/tobowZp.png
Additional Notes:

Character Name: Jonk
Reference Pictures: https://sta.sh/074yv4dcqxd [/url] https://sta.sh/016ya3zl1y6n
Additional Notes: