[P] [M] hit me with your killshot
CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP
At times, she forgot that, out in the wilds, she was vulnerable again, susceptible to familiar faces with prying eyes. The Stockshow should have been more than enough proof of this; but, still, Viridian was surprised to see old ghosts out on the open road, even more so when they were so painfully and shockingly undesirable that she almost couldn't believe her luck.

When his hand found her collar, immediately her teeth pulled back with a growl, and Viridian just about snapped her jaws down on his hand — before he not only used her deadname, but butchered it as well.

Honestly, she had to laugh, though the sound was hollow and cold. It was harder to stay mad when it was clear the other person was drunk.

"Oh, I dunno, I think you exiled me or something, last I remember," she shot back at him in a hushed whisper, scoffing as she flattened down the fur where he had disturbed it.

"Better yet, what are you doing here? Don't you have a Kingdom to rule or whatever?"

Her eyebrows hitched up high when the King seemed to lose his fire, sliding next to her and... thanking her?

She scoffed, "Yeah, for what? Because I can think of a couple of things I need to thank you and Fennore for, if we're talking about gratitude."

Her tone indicated she felt quite the opposite.

But, truly, she supposed she did have to thank them for her life, when they so easily could have executed her as a show of power. That had been on the table for far longer than she realized, if Fennore was to be believed in her numerous trips to the Underthing.

Still, she was pissed at him, and rightfully so, she thought. He had still banished her, after all.

sig by Raze

Messages In This Thread
[M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 2 December 2021, 12:36 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 December 2021, 03:58 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 17 December 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 3 January 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 12 January 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 15 January 2022, 12:22 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 22 January 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 27 January 2022, 10:16 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 21 December 2021, 02:22 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 January 2022, 10:08 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 13 January 2022, 02:40 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 19 January 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 24 January 2022, 06:42 PM