[P] [M] hit me with your killshot
CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP
Iomair growled softly before he spoke, ”If I knew then what I know now…” He drummed his fingers against the table, ”Then perhaps we would have had a different outcome.”

”Your fate was decided long before you joined my Realm. It is good that you found a place that accepts you as your are – scars and all.” He couldn’t help the grin that spread across his features, the gentle wag of his tail as he leaned closer to the mottled girl with the wheat-gold hair. He tweaked a piece of it between his fingers and was reminded of fields of endless gilt grass.

If he looked closely he could forget the trails and tribulations that the woman had bestowed upon his Kingdom.

Out here they were little else then two neutral parties who sought to forget that lands that lay behind them, if only for a moment. Iomair could feel his memories cloying to his like gossamer ghosts, winking and tugging for his attention as he sought to abandon thoughts of his wife and family. They had crumpled like parchment, a chapter forgotten in a book that had never quite been written.

The King lolled his tongue, brushing down his beard as he hummed at Viridian Soul.

”Married or whatever?” He glared, though there something sad and funny brewing in his eyes, ”We pledged ourselves to one another. We took vows.

He stumbled over his words, ”And… well, it fell apart in the end.”

He laughed dryly, a deep drink stalling their conversation before he placed the mug back upon the table.

”To shitty partners indeed.”

He had been one. He knew it deep down.

He canted his head as he slid his chair over to her, his head coming to rest in the scarred centre of his palm.

”More rules? You don’t seem the type to abide by them.”

(310) | NPCs: n/a

Messages In This Thread
[M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 2 December 2021, 12:36 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 December 2021, 03:58 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 17 December 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 3 January 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 12 January 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 15 January 2022, 12:22 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 22 January 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 27 January 2022, 10:16 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 21 December 2021, 02:22 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 January 2022, 10:08 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 13 January 2022, 02:40 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 19 January 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 24 January 2022, 06:42 PM