[P] [M] hit me with your killshot
CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP CRACK SHIP
In some other life, perhaps he would have turned out to be a very cruel King indeed. There was power in the curls of the crown, the tines heavy and sharp. He had never seen it as anything else than a responsibility, a title that had been bestowed upon him when there had been less silver in his mane. He had never worn it with arrogance, or demanded respect with a lashing tongue or a slicing gaze.

He asked for respect in silence and gave it in turn to the people around him. He listened when others did not, bestowed his opinions and thought long before speaking.

Emotions were his weakness. They caught him unawares, peeling back his layers until he felt raw to the world around him. He could still hear the sharp calls in the meeting, the angry sheen to eyes that judged in an instant where all he wanted was to bring peace to his halls.

Weakness.

Was that what this was?

Viridian was all at once warm and soft beneath his hands, and he explored her gently with his mouth. The shadows grew around them, a sauntering glow of candelight spilling to engulf only the barest of their edges. They were silver and gold, dusk and twilight – and Iomair lost himself to her and went hard against her thigh.

Had she always been so beautiful? How had he never-

When she bent to her knees he forgot all thought, and instead pressed his hands against the grainy wood at their backs. Like this there was no god to pray to, not conflict to resolve.

They came together and apart again, and he pulled her upright so that he could kiss her firmly - smoothing hair from her face as he hoisted her around his hips.

Later, they awoke entangled in a fluffy bed - her legs strewn across his, her fingers curled into the curls of his chest.

(322) | NPCs: n/a

Messages In This Thread
[M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 2 December 2021, 12:36 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 December 2021, 03:58 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 17 December 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 3 January 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 12 January 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 15 January 2022, 12:22 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 22 January 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Viridian Soul - 27 January 2022, 10:16 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 21 December 2021, 02:22 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 10 January 2022, 10:08 PM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 13 January 2022, 02:40 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 19 January 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: [M] hit me with your killshot - by Iomair - 24 January 2022, 06:42 PM