Adel SoSu Threads
It’s meeeee, Mario! Just kidding, it’s just Adel… 

(It’s not fancy I’m so sorry y’all) 

D C G

B E N N E T T
Braithwaite 

• He needs more friends, and threads anyways. (In and out of DCG) 
  • Bennett is currently gunning for the heart of one woman, can anyone give him some pointers and tips? 
  • He is an aspiring Leather worker and Woodworker, he also makes tack. Maybe someone would like to commission him for some personalized items? ;o 
P E O N Y
Braithwaite 
  • As it sits, the La Oreja needs to make more friends in outside packs! Anyone want a thread with her? She’s a tradeswoman by heart, and will even be helping out Bennett to do some trading if that works for everyone else? (In and out of DCG)
  • Peony is going through some turmoil, anyone wanna lend an ear and help the lady out? 
  • (Seriously anything guys please help) 
C A T A L I N A
Del Bosque 
  • Catalina’s recent… erm, developments, have left her a sad little girl and very confused… anyone want to help cheer her up? 
  • Love interests? Maybe just a simple crush? (In and out of DCG) 
  • This girl is aspiring to be a Ninera and try to tackle her nervous habits, and habitual stutter. 
  • Training! She needs to learn how to fight, or the very least defend herself. 
NC

V A L K Y R I E
Savoy 
  • Valkyrie is currently dealing with turmoil, and with the NC/SL things coming up, I will be stacking up lots of posts for her, and posting for those. 
  • Thread 1 for NC/SL threads
  • Thread 2 for NC/SL threads 
  • Thread 3??? I can keep going, just need to know what I’m working with :> 
  • Beekeeping! She is actually growing to love it, anyone wanna help her out? 
SL

L E X U S
Whitlock 
  • Love? Crush? Friends? Enemies? She needs more of everything. 
  • NC/SL medical treatment offering lady
  • NC/SL help with figuring out what else she might be able to do for anyone! 
  • Lorraine thread w Clem (ayeee) 
LONER

A A N I
Aston D’Noires 
  • With the recent happenings, she has recently become a loner. That being said; I want her to hide out/interact with others as often as possible. She will not go to the Troupe as Kamari was aware of her “fun times” there. 
  • Aani needs some conflict again
  • Let’s do things and have fun with this new loner girl? :3 

thanks guys, sorry it sucks! Just DM me and I’ll start making lists and stuff too hahaha
ok here's some stuff/interest in your thread request!

[ bae and valk ] obviously
[ tallulah and peony ] mom vibes. tallie never had a mum so she may look up to peony
[ tallulah and bennett ] fwends and packmates
[ tallulah and catalina ] big sis/little sis vibes?
[Image: SoSuWriMo2022_participant.jpg]
FAST reply speed & ALWAYS open for threads
FADE TO BLACK on sexual themes & OPEN to mature threads
Wow how did I miss this!?

Bae/Val obvs

Peony/Tall yes!!! Peony needs more wayward children anyways~

Benny/Tall, totally on board for this toooooo~ best friends maybe? He needs friends ?

Tall/Catalina, absolutely!!