[AW] The Demons That Lurk Within
Gaspesia

[Image: FwhWcF2b_o.png]
"I'm sorry."

Tallulah could not hope to understand what the woman was going through. She had been born a true shifter and had shifted naturally at six months. Her Pa had been so proud, expecting it any day. Both her parents were Luperci. She was set to inherit the shift as well. "It's mighty strange at first" she expressed with a faraway look on her face "most of us born with it shift when we're but six months old. Some others... are infected, aye." She didn't like to use that term but it is what it is. Before she could offer to assist further, the woman seemed to shake off most of the confusion and somewhat accept it. With that came questions.

"Why?" she balked, lifting a brow with a chuckle "even if you ain't a shifter, if I found ya cold and alone, scared... I'd still help ya" Tallulah didn't know why some were so reluctant to accept help and suspicious of those who offered it freely. It's just how she had been raised, honestly. But she could... understand. The world was big and scary. It was best to be cautious. "I can't rightly leave ya like this. It's confusin' for ya, and leavin' ya alone to figure it all out... You might not survive without some help." Grim as the words were, she had to be blunt. Teach a Luperci to fish, and he was set for life. Give him fish, and he'd always bitch about more.

"I can teach ya some basics. Then it's up to ya to figure out what ya wanna do" she added and turned, back to Rusty. She quickly slid off the saddle and other equipment before taking a blanket from his back. She trusted the newly turned Luperci wouldn't bite or snarl, so she approached and extended the blanket. "ya can use that to keep warm while I start a fire" Tallulah smiled, still kindly "Rusty don't mind sharin'. Not when someone needs it" The horse nickered from behind his friend, as if in agreement. "my pack, ah... don't rightly like wolves. I dunno the whole reason, else I'd bring ya to our border and ask for help."

She'd have to do this alone. "But I have some medicine to put on the bite to prevent infection, I think." She was not a healer. Gods, she didn't even know who was in the pack.

ooc; 402 words, tagging you!

Messages In This Thread
The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 11 January 2022, 12:46 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 11 January 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 12 January 2022, 12:32 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 12 January 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 12 January 2022, 02:33 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 12 January 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 12 January 2022, 11:51 PM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 13 January 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 13 January 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 13 January 2022, 03:44 PM